Aurilia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-27-2007, 10:39 PM

@ Riku: I am really big on fantasy movies and books, so I bet I will like this one a lot. ^^

`Riku
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-27-2007, 10:42 PM

That's good, then. =333

Amie1985
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-28-2007, 03:48 PM

fun with dick and jane >_> it gets a 1...
it wasnt funny in fact i found it downright dull the previews amde it out to be so much better then it actually was an jim carrey seems to have lost his ability to be funny >_>

Purgatori
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 02-06-2007, 06:13 AM

Event Horizon.
Nothing like what I thought. Was pretty cool but it should have been longer and had more killings. ^.^
I fell asleep at the end. That was my second viewing.
6/10

I recently saw Mulholland Dr. for the first time.
I was begining to feel disappointed in Lynch until the last 45 mins which made the movie awesome, for me.
8/10

nekojin_cat
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 02-06-2007, 09:08 AM

Last movie I saw was Rose Red, based on the book by Stephen King. Good movie, although I found a minor 'baddie' character creepier than anything else. (She had a withered arm. It was icky.) However, the ending left some things to be desired, and it was rather a long movie. 4 hours or so. o.O
I'd give it 7/10.

Itticus
*^_^*

Old 02-06-2007, 02:09 PM

OK I watched Crank....worst movie I've ever seen. I want the people that made it to give me back the hour and a half of my life that I wasted on that piece of crap.

Dawn Crest
*^_^*

Old 02-06-2007, 04:42 PM

Last film I saw was Pirates of the Carribean 2 :lol: I don't go to the cinema that often...

I went on my birthday, it was a pretty good film :)
I can't wait to see the next one, to find out what happens. They left it at such a cliffhanger..

I'd give it 9/10

dragonpaladin
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to dragonpaladin Send a message via MSN to dragonpaladin Send a message via Yahoo to dragonpaladin

Old 02-07-2007, 06:29 AM

Umm I think "a cinderalla story" 5/10

Lyd
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 02-07-2007, 04:58 PM

The last movie I've seen in theaters was Epic Movie.

It was definately not epic. 2/10 staaaaaaaaaaaaaars.

Some of the skits were funny, but the movie as a whole lacked any cohesiveness and didn't take advantage of possible parodies.

Iree
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 02-07-2007, 08:14 PM

Last movie I saw was Eragon. It needed to be longer....it was just too condensed.

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...
Send a message via MSN to Rusalka

Old 02-07-2007, 08:18 PM

The last move I saw was The Messengers.
It's not half bad but it's quite predictable and about the only parts that make you jump are when things jump out at you. It basically took a couple scenes from other horror movies and incorporated it into this movie but other than that it isn't half bad.

The end was unrealistic though and I would go off into a rant about why I will be giving away the end for those who haven't seen it yet.

3/5 at best.

Aurilia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-09-2007, 12:38 AM

I just came back from seeing Pan's Labyrinth and I'm traumatised.

I don't think I've ever seen so much blood, gore, torture scenes etc etc in one movie.
It was very well made, that I have to say though.

But compared to this one, watching "From Hell" feels like watching Teletubbies. Had I seen this as a child, I would have had nightmares for the rest of my life.

The makers of Pans Labyrinth have accomplished what most moviemakers have failed at lately: the movie will be stuck with you for at least a few days, it was so sad and intense.

The only critique that I'd have is that some things did not need to be so extremely graphic...

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to AkashaHeartilly Send a message via Yahoo to AkashaHeartilly

Old 02-09-2007, 04:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itticus
OK I watched Crank....worst movie I've ever seen. I want the people that made it to give me back the hour and a half of my life that I wasted on that piece of crap.
I thought tat movie was great!

Of course, I was horribly drunk and not sure if I realy remember watching it.

Ancasta
(¬º-°)¬

Old 02-10-2007, 02:41 AM

The Raven.

Oh. Gods. The only thing I could think after the end credits rolled was, "What high school student blew the producer to get this piece of crap on film?" The sound-quality was atrocious, the plot line had no basis in reality or logic and the characters (the main one included) were nothing more than OMGawthic card-board cut-outs. Even with the sub-titles on and the movie on fast-forward, this movie isn't worth the time spent mocking it.

Lilithia
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-10-2007, 03:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancasta
The Raven.

Oh. Gods. The only thing I could think after the end credits rolled was, "What high school student blew the producer to get this piece of crap on film?" The sound-quality was atrocious, the plot line had no basis in reality or logic and the characters (the main one included) were nothing more than OMGawthic card-board cut-outs. Even with the sub-titles on and the movie on fast-forward, this movie isn't worth the time spent mocking it.

For a second I thought you were talking about THE CROW starring Brandon Lee!

Ancasta
(¬º-°)¬

Old 02-10-2007, 03:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilithia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancasta
The Raven.

For a second I thought you were talking about THE CROW starring Brandon Lee!
Oh no no no! If I talk like that about the Crow, I am possessed or something. I love that movie.

flaming-Scorpion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-18-2007, 01:42 AM

I saw
Vampire Hunter D-Bloodlust
YAY FOR ANIME MOVIES XDDDD

i would give it...4.5 or 4 stars, its a pretty good flick to me..maybe 3 =/

ChibiTotoro222
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-18-2007, 02:14 AM

I just saw Bridge to Tarabithia. C:

It was alright, but the first half was pretty pointless. xD
And.
They fought with squirrels. xD

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to AkashaHeartilly Send a message via Yahoo to AkashaHeartilly

Old 02-19-2007, 07:05 PM

Well let's see the last 2 movies i just watched are as follows with reviews.

Mad Max Beyhondthe Thunderdome:
It is Mad Max, what more ca i say but AWESOME! Really in the 2 movies I've watched not too sure what is going on in the world, but it's awesome and great and a beautiful post apoctolyptic world, can not get any better than mad max. About the only thing good Mel Gibson has done.
Also who says no to a hawt Tina Turner and a midget?

Waterworld:
So I go from good post apoctolyptic to shitte post apoctoplyse. Besides making it confusing, with a revolting plot line, failing dry characters, it is long and you will never get those hours back.
Kevin Consar and the little girl both make me want to shot things, perferably them. The only good thing about the movie is it makes a great action film.
Mad Max they explain earlier in the trilogy how the world came to be the way it is, Waterworld, your left with nothing!

Mad Max - 5 out of 5
Waterworld - 2 out of 5.

tanarif984
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned
n/a

Old 02-19-2007, 07:21 PM

XD, my little sisters were watching toy story 2.

I like it a lot.

I'd give it a 9/10.

a high rating by my standard, i watched it when i was small as well, so that gave it a bit of favour as well really..

A movie i'd like to watch is Goal 2.

I think its come out on cinema's and i liked the first one a lot.

Especially since im a huge football fan. XD

Firemaster
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-19-2007, 08:57 PM

Epic Movie twice lol i would give it 3.5/5.

It was funny but went past funny and straight to awful, it became stale after about 10mins but then got better near the end i suppose haha.

jupiter
inactive account

Old 02-20-2007, 07:12 AM

Volcano High:

The film is Korean and has subtitles in the original version. However! A group of famous American rappers decided to dub the movie (Which includes Snoop Dog, Andre3000, & Lil John) and it turned out not only a good comedy, but a great storyline, and fantastic graphics and scenes.

It was odd in the match of the voices, and the characters were brilliant and very fun in the short movie, it's good for a nice kung-fu night.

I'd give the movie a 5/5.

Phareas
ʘ‿ʘ
n/a

Old 02-20-2007, 08:58 PM

I went and saw Epic Movie it was awful I didn't like the sense of humor at all. I would give it a 1/5

Ayashi
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-20-2007, 09:22 PM

Name: Decoys 2.
Rating: 1/5
Reason: because of some slightly funny stuff...but other then that it's pretty much your trashy B movie...which i tend to watch because i might happen by a good one....which happens now and again....^_^
Recommended: Nah...unless you want to see some nudity, then go ahead.

Itticus
*^_^*

Old 02-20-2007, 09:23 PM

Bridge to Terabithia. It was a really good movie.