xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 06-28-2011, 08:55 PM

A life a full of darkness not of happiness but a place where the emo vampires live on. 200 year ago the goth vampires ruled over the land of darkness until the great war between the goth vampires and the emo vampires. When the war was over The emo vampires won and the goth vampires were gone to another land and for ever banned from the land of darkness. It is 2011 the emo royal vampire family had ruled over the land of Darkness until something else is coming but now it is time to tell there story The story of The emo royal vampire family.

Rules
No godmoding I get tried of that alright none of it.
Write more alright no one liners I can understand of writer block alright.
Have fun with it.
Pm me your profiles alright and it will be anime pictures no real pics taking a break from it ok.

Here are the people in the royal family
The mother (Aoi Kazuya)
the father (Andraus taken)
The older sister (Kya Katsumi taken)
older brother (Andraus taken)
middle sister (xserenityxninax taken)
middle brother (Aoi Kazuya taken)
youngest sister (Codette Taken)
youngest brother

I will need help with it alright.

profile making
username
personality
picture
name
bio
not hard to make alright bai bai all.

Username: xserenityxninax
who are you: The middle sister
personality: Sweet kind headstrong very jealous.
dislikes: girls food.
picture:

name Isabella Skull
Bio Isabella is one of the sisters of the emo family she was born as a jealous child she never got along with her sisters i the past but now she does she is also the protective sister. Isabella family had a rule by the royal family court that the brothers must marry the sisters and Isabella hates the rule cause she has to marry the middle brother but she does like him and would never tell hi how she really feels towards him. Isabella is a good fighter and will do anything to protect her family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andraus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codette
username: Codette
who are you: youngest sister
personality : a bit skittish, and uncertain, but passionate
dislikes: sweets, the day, lonliness
picture
name Codettea
bio: The youngest daughter, and the most skittish of her siblings,
Codettea developed a bit of a crush on her Elder brother Lucario. Before he left, she would often follow him around. She always hated the rule about having to marry her brother, but if she could marry Lucario, she'd be happy.

Codettea has never felt a connection with anyone else in her family, they were all so brave, or out-going, or out-spoken, Codettea's quiet nature seems out of place.

username : Andraus
who are you : Eldest
personality : Brave, Romantic, Vengful
dislikes : Idiots, Bothersome people, Annoyence.
picture
name : Lucario.
bio : lucario is the Eldest of the sons, but he is also not a son. He was Adopted by the mother and father when he was 28, and then changed. after that, he lived with the family, though he left home 200 years ago to explore the world as he saw fit. He is now Returning home to see his family again.
[QUOTE=Aoi Kazuya]username: Aoi Kazuya
who are you: The Middle Brother
personality: Sadistic, Kind-hearted, Laid-back
likes: Writing, Music, Flowers, The Sky, His Family, among other things
dislikes: Many, many, many things
picture:

name: Zephyr
bio : As the middle brother, Zephyr was oftentimes overlooked when standing next to his older or younger brother. He used to resent his older brother because he knew they weren't related by blood, but now he's gotten over those petty feelings and doesn't really care much about things anymore. He, like Lucario, has been traveling, though he returns home every other month or so. He actually returned last month from his most recent travels and has yet to decide whether or not to leave again.
QUOTE=Andraus]
username : Andraus
who are you : Father
personality : Tactical, Collective, and a Bit manipulating.
dislikes : Pretty much everything else.
picture :
name : Choukichi
bio : Choukichi is the last Living memeber of the Grimhell family, an Ancient Royal Family that once Reined control above the others. But 502 years ago, his family was whiped out in an Assasination attempt. Oddly enough, the Killer was a Vampire. He changed choukichi and left him to his fate. Choukichi met his beautiful wife 590 years ago, and has lived happly with his family. About 490 years ago, he found a boy, nearly starved to death. He was reminded of his own past, and took the boy in. Lucario is now the Next one in line to be Patriarch of the Family.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kya Katsumi

Username: Kya Katsumi
Who are you: The Oldest Sister
Personality: Moody, curious, troublemaker
Likes: Romance, boys, her family, exploring, getting into trouble
Dislikes: Softies, animals
Name: Antionette (Whatever the Family's last name is)
Bio: Annie, or Netta whichever you prefer, didn't choose to become a vampire, she is slightly bitter about it still and so chooses to cause people the trouble her heart has been filled with. She has a hard outer shell, but is scared and mushy on the inside, but refuses to let it show.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi Kazuya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi Kazuya
username: Aoi Kazuya
who are you: Mother
personality: Sweet, Childish, Manipulative
dislikes: anything/body that would hurt her family and some other petty things
picture

name: Lucrecia
bio: Lucrecia might seem extremely childish, especially whenever she's next to her husband, but she's a very devoted wife and mother. She was from a middle class family that served a royal family a couple of hundred years ago. One day she remembered falling asleep and then waking up in a foreign place....changed. She spent about a hundred years alone before Choukichi found her. She happily agreed to go with him, having had the time to mull over her choices, and soon found herself in love with the male.

Last edited by xserenityxninax; 07-22-2011 at 07:57 PM..

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 07-06-2011, 08:48 PM

I still need the mother father the older sister middle brother and youngest brother please people thank you.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 07-06-2011, 09:48 PM

Lets just start, we will fill in the blanks as we go along.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 07-06-2011, 10:03 PM

I agree. As we rp, people will check it out and become interested

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-07-2011, 02:33 AM

I'm sorry but I need the mother and father to start the first post so no not until we get the mother and father.

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 07-09-2011, 03:45 AM

why don't you just make the parents like shared characters or something? you can just make them NPCs that you control or something like that, use them to move the plot along in the direction you want. Makes it easier to keep things on track, I believe so anyway.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-12-2011, 03:22 AM

I can do them both it is not hard for me to be them both but I don't want to ruined it for someone who wants to play them as well.

Andraus

Old 07-12-2011, 04:16 AM

How bout this. I take the Father, and Aoi can take the mother.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 07-12-2011, 07:34 PM

though i haven't actually played a female character in a while...yea, is that okay with you serenity?

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-13-2011, 02:37 AM

of course I don't mind at all guys this will be fun. :)

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 07-16-2011, 08:18 PM

so can we start now then? *hopeful smile*

Aoi Kazuya

Old 07-17-2011, 02:55 AM

sorry sorry, can you guys wait like one more day? I have to make the mother's profile but I've been busy so i haven't had the time. >.<

Andraus

Old 07-17-2011, 03:16 AM

jesus christ, I am bored of waiting! the Anticipation is killer, lets just get with this already.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-17-2011, 09:17 PM

Sooo I sent a PM with a character, I never got a reply. Could you at least tell me if you don't want me in the RP, it's not going to hurt my feelings any... I'm just waiting to join another RP because I don't want to overload ya know.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 07-17-2011, 11:42 PM

I sent the mother's profile in as well...but apparently serenity hasn't been on since the four days ago so...

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 07-20-2011, 10:51 PM

i finished the profile but like aoi said the rp leader had disappeared like a ninja :ninja:

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-22-2011, 07:49 PM

Sorry guys I have been off the heat is gettinbg worse where I am can never get on the computer as much but I am here now :)

Aoi Kazuya

Old 07-22-2011, 07:57 PM

i sent you the mother's profile already~ so who's still missing anyway?

Krazy Kiara
Your frendly krazy gurl

Old 07-22-2011, 08:24 PM

ser-its oright i just thought you were a ninja thats all :ninja:

----------

aww rats i missed my chance to be other sister :P

aoi-well looks like what is left is youngest brother?

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 07-22-2011, 08:26 PM

yep youngest brother is all thats left... not that he'll ever get love from Codette ^.^'

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-22-2011, 08:37 PM

yup he is different from the others but I want to see who will be him and he is cute as well i think.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 07-22-2011, 08:47 PM

lol, the oldest sister is the only one that doesn't look like she's legit related to the family, ignoring the fact that two of them are technically adopted anyway XD

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-23-2011, 02:00 AM

She doesn't look like she'd be the oldest either haha I'm actually searching through characters right now thinking I should change her picture, agreed or should she stay?

Aoi Kazuya

Old 07-23-2011, 06:41 PM

I just thought it would be cool if they all actually looked like they were all related XD

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-23-2011, 08:23 PM

I can't seem to find a picture in my characters that looks related, I'll search the net. If you know of one let me know! :)