HamletSpamlet
[¬º-°]¬

Old 10-27-2010, 01:10 AM

Artwork by ToriKat, banner by Ferra! :]

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

Hello and welcome, brave souls, to my graveyard! *grins*

Quite a perplexing thread title, no? But I assure you, you won't need a change of clothes for this "monster mash". If you've heard the song, you know it's actually a dance move! So think of this more like... a cemetery party. A graveyard smash!

But how can you do the Monster Mash without monsters? Well that's where you come in, dear guest! I need for you to design some spooky creatures that go bump in the night. Interested? ;D

Last edited by HamletSpamlet; 10-29-2010 at 01:24 AM..

HamletSpamlet
[¬º-°]¬

Old 10-27-2010, 01:11 AM

General Rules:
  • Follow Menewsha's Site Rules and TOS.
  • Art Theft is a punishable offense. Do not do it! You will be disqualified and your account will receive an infraction.
  • Respect other entries, including your own; no flaming, bashing or whining. Members posting in this manner will have the offending post(s) deleted and will receive an infraction on their account.

Art Contest Rules:
  • This contest will start on October 30th and end on November 6th. All entries must be received no later than 11:00PM PST on 11/6 to be judged. (Click to check time conversion)
  • Please submit entries using your main account; there's no reason to use a mule.
  • All media is acceptable so long as its your own work!
  • Please don't "recycle" old art, it's bad form. All art must have been created after the start of this event for this contest only!
  • You cannot win more than one prize, but you are more than welcome to submit more than one entry and enter both categories.
  • Do not put down your own work or guilt-trip if you don't win. This contest is supposed to be for fun!

Last edited by HamletSpamlet; 11-01-2010 at 04:12 PM..

HamletSpamlet
[¬º-°]¬

Old 10-27-2010, 01:12 AM

Category #1: Create Your Own Monster!

In this contest, the only limitation is your own imagination. The creature you create can be any size, shape, and temperament, as long as it is clearly not of this mortal realm (meaning, no ordinary animals with just wings tacked on or something).

You can use any medium to render these creatures; digital art, traditional pencil work, crayons, clay... whatever you like!

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

Category #2: The Flying Purple People Eater!

If you need a little more structure to your creativity, then this is the contest for you!

Have you heard of the "One Eyed, One Horned, Flying Purple People Eater"? Truly a terrifying, rock-n-roll beast! Many have heard of his legend, perhaps even purchased one of his albums, but how many can say they know what he looks like? That's where you come in!

Think of your challenge here like that a police sketch artist. I need for you to draw/sculpt/sew/ect. your interpretation of this critter. The lyrics describing him are as follows:

"Click!"X

Quote:
The Purple People Eater

Well I saw the thing comin' out of the sky
It had the one long horn, one big eye
I commenced to shakin' and I said "ooh-eee"
It looks like a purple eater to me

It was a one-eyed, one-horned, flyin' purple people eater
(One-eyed, one-horned, flyin' purple people eater)
A one-eyed, one-horned, flyin' purple people eater
Sure looks strange to me (One eye?)

Well he came down to earth and he lit in a tree
I said Mr. Purple People Eater, don't eat me
I heard him say in a voice so gruff
I wouldn't eat you cuz you're so tough

It was a one-eyed, one-horned, flyin' purple people eater
One-eyed, one-horned flyin' purple people eater
One-eyed, one-horned, flyin' purple people eater
Sure looks strange to me (One horn?)

I said Mr. Purple People Eater, what's your line
He said it's eatin' purple people and it sure is fine
But that's not the reason that I came to land
I wanna get a job in a rock and roll band

Well bless my soul, rock and roll, flyin' purple people eater
Pigeon-toed, undergrowed, flyin' purple people eater
(We wear short shorts)
Flyin' purple people eater
Sure looks strange to me

And then he swung from the tree and he lit on the ground
He started to rock, really rockin' around
It was a crazy ditty with a swingin' tune
Sing a boop boop aboopa lopa lum bam boom

Well bless my soul, rock and roll, flyin' purple people eater
Pigeon-toed, undergrowed, flyin' purple people eater
I like short shorts
Flyin' little people eater
Sure looks strange to me (Purple People?)

And then he went on his way, and then what do ya know
I saw him last night on a TV show
He was blowing it out, a'really knockin' em dead
Playin' rock and roll music through the horn in his head

Last edited by HamletSpamlet; 10-29-2010 at 02:06 AM..

HamletSpamlet
[¬º-°]¬

Old 10-27-2010, 01:12 AM

Entry Forms

Please use these forms for your entries. It makes it easier for me to locate your artwork and keep everything organized.
Any entries not using this form will be ignored!

Create Your Own Monster Form:

IT'S ALIIIVE!
Username: Write your name here, of course.
Description:Write a description of your monster here; the stories behind its origin, personality, diet, or anything else you think would be beneficial to know! It can be as long or short as you desire, but remember there's a prize for the best written one!
Here's my entry!: Insert a link to your art here!

Quote:
[COLOR="Darkorange"][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="6"]IT'S ALIIIVE![/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
[B][SIZE="3"][U]Username:[/U][/SIZE][/B]
[B][SIZE="3"][U]Description:[/U][/SIZE][/B]
[B][SIZE="3"][U]Here's my entry!:[/U][/SIZE][/B] [URL][/URL]

Flying Purple People Eater Form:

Sure Looked Strange to Me!
Username: Write your name here, of course.
Here's my entry!: Insert a link to your flying purple creature here!

Quote:
[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="6"]Sure Looked Strange to Me![/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
[B][SIZE="3"][U]Username:[/U][/SIZE][/B]
[B][SIZE="3"][U]Here's my entry!:[/U][/SIZE][/B] [URL][/URL]

Last edited by BellyButton; 10-30-2010 at 07:27 PM..

HamletSpamlet
[¬º-°]¬

Old 10-27-2010, 01:13 AM

Prizes!

Overall Best:

1st Place:
Yumeh Ears and Tail (Halloween '07)
2nd Place: Halloween '09 EI Set
3rd Place: Halloween '10 EI Set

Best Description (Contest #1): Harpy (July '10 CI)
Most Humorous (Contest #2): Omniscient Eye (October '10 CI)

For Participating: Your choice of a Halloween '10 EI

Last edited by HamletSpamlet; 11-11-2010 at 07:05 PM..

HamletSpamlet
[¬º-°]¬

Old 10-27-2010, 01:13 AM

Entries!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talitha001 View Post
IT'S ALIIIVE!
Username:Talitha001
Description:His name is norman. Hes a blue belly spotted snowman. He hides in your yard during the winter time and eats people who do not listen the there parents.
Here's my entry!:http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/t...Untitled-2.jpg

I know it looks pretty bad but paint was my only tool and it could be a lot worse lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaema View Post
IT'S ALIIIVE!
Username: Kaema
Description: It's a Wandering Shadow. They're shadows...that wander. They're rather simple actually. But one thing to know about them is that they hate light. Don't go shining any flashlights at them! They won't be too happy...they're normally peaceful little ghosts, but you certainly don't want on their bad side!
Here's my entry!: http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/e...ringShadow.jpg

p.s. It doesn't have a mustache...that's it's mouth. xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenome-Chan View Post
IT'S ALIIIVE!
Username:Kenome-chan
Description:He's invisible most times. And most times you can only see his outline. He has a mustache of awesomeness.
Here's my entry!: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...un-d31xkr0.png
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liztress View Post
IT'S ALIIIVE!
Username: Liztress
Description: Meet George, a ghoulish boy I met as I scoured my hometown for haunted houses. Who knew I would have found him in my own home! Despite his speech being mainly wails, moans, and some eerie laughter, I was able to find out that he was once human... Until one fateful Halloween where his big sister took him out trick or treating as a ghost. The night was still young when poor George was attacked by a vampire. One that had a warped sense of humor it seems as George's only vampire trait is his wings, one that managed to be torn off when George was stalking one of his first "meals". Accidents appear to be attracted to the ghoulish boy as his eye has been pulled out of its socket and he sports a huge gash across his throat. Since meeting George, I have noticed more and more dead rabbits on my lawn... All suffering from the same injury: heavy petting and strangulation. I've asked George about this and he seems to get a kick out of seeing my reaction when his laughter rings out. I'm being to think I might need to find a way to get rid of him. o.o
Here's my entry!: http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/a...DSCN2619-1.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arechi View Post
IT'S ALIIIVE!
Username: Arechi
Description: Ever wonder what happens when Candy Corn goes bad and gets tired of people eating it? Well it calls on CandyCornalious to come. But it can't be all bad, despite eating people, after all he does have his 'sweet side' if you know what I mean. XD Caution: Do not try to eat CandyCornalious or you will suffer a stomach ache like no other...and he'll eat you for it. XD
Here's my entry!: http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h3...s/100_2933.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jali View Post
IT'S ALIIIVE!
Username: Jali
Description: If you could look past the poison slimed tenties, exposed brain or those pointy teeth, this particular monster might be considered cute! Such cuteness was usually used to their advantage, not the brightest monsters but their tricky little things. Resides in small, dark and especially messy closests.
Here's my entry!: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...sntermene1.png

IT'S ALIIIVE!
Username: Jali
Description: An unusual creation gone wrong, a pointless creature that'll slober and drool on everything and anything it comes across.
Here's my entry!: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...nstermene2.png
Quote:
IT'S ALIIIVE!
Username: Kultura
Description: Long has passed since the day he died, his flesh and organs have decayed and rotted to nothingness, leaving only his bones, his bones, his dry bones. But they aren't dry, they're covered in blood.
Wait.... Skeletons can't bleed, they don't have blood.... IT'S SOMEONE ELSE'S BLOOD D:
Once chained to hell, he escaped and now plans to destroy as many humans as possible. And cats, he doesn't like cats.
Here's my entry!: http://i52.tinypic.com/2v11dhk.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesmond View Post
IT'S ALIIIVE!
Username: Jesmond
Description: This creature is most commonly found lurking inside the ear cavities of the deceased, specifically in graveyards. Rotting flesh it most definitely its fave, but it doesn't mind a fresh snack now and then...
Here's my entry!: http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/720/legthing.png
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakina View Post
IT'S ALIIIVE!
Username: Drakina
Description: These skeletal hound-like beasts are roughly the size of large dogs. They hunt in large packs, sometimes of thirty or more, to bring down prey many times their size and strength. For all that they could bring down bison, or a werewolf, they are very rarely found straying from the pack, because one on it's own is easily destroyed. Their bones are as brittle as a small bird's, so their only real defense is in numbers. The sting on the end of the tail is their main weapon, and holds a paralytic venom with long-lasting effects. Though if the prey has a fast metabolism, it does wear off quicker. They dine only on meat, and most of the time it's still alive when they devour it.
Here's my entry!: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/member...cture43713.jpg

IT'S ALIIIVE!
Username: Drakina
Description: Once a beautiful, but extremely vain and mean, woman, this being is now forced to see her true nature. An old gypsy woman, only wanting to complement the woman on her appearance, was shoved out of the woman's way, and into a pile of manure. Wanting everyone to know the vain woman's true nature, the gypsy cursed her to take on the form her inner self portrayed. The vain woman changed shape in front of an entire city, the pain of the transformation causing hr to lash out with her newly-developed claws, accidentally killing several people. The rest of the populace chased her out, and she was forced to live in a swamp. She lives on a diet of small rodents and reptiles, hiding whenever anyone enters the swamp, for fear that her horrific countenance will incite an attack.
Here's my entry!: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/member...cture43714.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nichi View Post
IT'S ALIIIVE!
Username:Nichi
Description: Ever wonder what was beyond that drain in your bathtub? Meet Drainog. Most people with homes infected with Drainog's do not even know it until it's too late. Drainog attaches itself to your drains by it's teeth, and sucks everything it can in. The suction is powerful enough to suck in a full grown adult! However, the only way they can suck you in is if you get within a few inches of your drain (Your foot or hand is usually the first thing to go). Their teeth are strong enough to rip through bone and flesh easily, and it's extremely hard to detach yourself from them once they latch on. They may seem small, but once they get a bite of you, it's over!
Here's my entry!: http://i55.tinypic.com/2qcjy43.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith W View Post
IT'S ALIIIVE!
Username: Lilith W
Description: She is a sweet little blob monster. She doesn't move very fast but she does like to look pretty.
Here's my entry!: with skirt, without skirt
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymuch View Post
IT'S ALIIIVE!
Username: crazymuch
Description: this here is Grainer. a silly little critter often mistaken for a pebble as it's legs and fangs are retractable. in general shy and non-violent, when roused to anger, and you see the legs and fangs, it's already too late. and what do they go for? baby toes. that's right your little piggy toes. so be careful what rocks you kick around or step on if you know what's good for you!
Here's my entry!: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y63/megmun/grainer.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fading Existence View Post
Wow, those entries look great! Makes mine seem quite out of place o.O;;; (since I had pictured 'monsters' as in the kind one would see in the 'video game' type of aspect, and not really a 'Halloween' type of monster...oh dear)

IT'S ALIIIVE!
Username: Fading Existence
Description: The Bin-Phon, or Ice Phoenix, was thought to have originated from during the First Ice Age, after the rise of their distant relatives, the Phoenix, during the making of the Earth. Like the Phoenix, their bodies are completely made up of pure element, only with ice instead of fire. They are genderless and near-immortal, their bodies splintering into shards of ice when their time comes, and from the shards, a new fowl is born.
Unlike the Phoenix, however, they are cold and distant; they do not care for friendship or love, but will only be loyal to those who prove themselves with power and cunning. They will not hesitate to abandon their 'masters' if they consider him or her unworthy.
Wild Bin-Phon are dangerous to all who approach them, even to their own kind, as they are highly territorial and dislike strangers. They have extremely good memory and can hold a grudge to the end of days.
The Ice Phoenix's bodies are constructed of countless shards of hardened ice. They are very hard to shatter, the hardness rivaling that of diamonds. This gives them an extraordinary amount of defense and offense strength, although it also meant they are not as flexible in movements as their distant relatives.
Their primary means of physical attacks come from their wings, of which every edge and shard that makes up the plummage are razor-sharp and deadly. However, they consider this a lowly form of attack, and prefers to using their magic to inflict damage, shooting sharpened blades and needles of ice, or whipping up a blizzard to destroy their enemies.
Here's my entry!: Squawk!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPhoenyx View Post
IT'S ALIIIVE!
Username: SilverPhoenyx
Description: This is a play on Edward Gorey's Furry Bones. I decided cute was the way to go.
Here's my entry!: http://i53.tinypic.com/2hq484y.jpg

Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Precarious Fool View Post
IT'S ALIIIVE!
Username: Precarious Fool
Description: The most diabolical creature to roam the microscopic plane. The devourer of souls, eater of dreams, leecher of life. He is most commonly found inside the brains of horrible people, politicians, harlots and tarts alike, and our very own Mene staff! That's right! The secret is out, what is behind a site like Mene? BRAIN EATERS!
Here's my entry!: http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/b...ljoy/brain.png
Quote:
Originally Posted by briannamal View Post
IT'S ALIIIVE!
Username: briannamal
Description: The septasite is a creature (or perhaps a figment of a severely screwed up imagination) that lurks in the sewers of every main city. Their webbed feet make swimming in shallow water easy and makes them harder to be seen. The creature has no eyes, and remedies this by merging themselves with an unlucky human. They reassemble the human and attach the necessary bits to themselves in random order to create something truly horrific to behold.
Here's my entry!: http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g2.../septasite.png
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora Lorington View Post
IT'S ALIIIVE!
Username: Cora Lorington
Description: From the land of Zimbawanie, the Girana is the most misunderstood of all the monsters. Her voice is very much like a growl and she tends to kill anything she tries to hug (not intentionally of course....she just likes hugs). Girana is a lonely beast who just wants a friend.....If you befriend her she will forever protect you from evil....just dont let her hug you.
Here's my entry!: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...10100350PM.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallOut-Sun View Post
IT'S ALIIIVE!
Username: FallOut-Sun
Description: Meet Shine. She is a demon summoned from Hell by high school girls over 60 years ago. Like Humans, demon grow old and die. Shine had found a clever way to cheat death. She steals the life force of pretty girls which gives her a renewed life span, along with keeping her looking young. Shine still looked the same was she did when she was first summoned to earth. This demon dose not know who to walk or even stand. The wings which grow from her hips keep her upright and also allow her to move around freely. Allowing her to catch her prey using her long and enchanted hair.
Here's my entry!: http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/x...OutAtNight.png
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToriKat View Post
IT'S ALIIIVE!
Username: ToriKat
Description: You'll never want to close your eyes again while taking a shower. This creature travels through water pipes, creating slime to slide easily where water does not flow. When it reaches a shower head, it's gel like body is able to slip through the tiny holes. With its tentacles, it latches onto your hair, first sucking away the pigmentation. The more melanin present, the more attracted it is to the hair. Once your hair has become white, it loses interest and escapes the shower head. With your hair, it pulls roughly to take itself into your ear where it settles and eventually takes over. You will become a prisoner with nothing else but your thoughts to escape with...
Careful, sometimes it enjoys hanging around the shower acting as a loofah puff!
Here's my entry!: http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e5...nsterentry.png
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat Dakuu View Post
IT'S ALIIIVE!
Username: kat dakuu
Description: It's a...what is it? I suppose this is what happens when you throw a rat into radioactive waste.
Here's my entry!: http://i903.photobucket.com/albums/a...onstercopy.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi n u x e View Post
IT'S ALIIIVE!
Username: M i n u x e
Description: This monster is a scientific creation made out of discarded human items (marbles, hour glass, vacuum, lamp post, spring and wind up mechanism). They then gave him an animal brain with a membrane that allows oxygen to reach it so it can move and act on its own. Once the brain was attached it attacked the scientists and sucked some of them up.
This monster is very dangerous because it can suck up anything it wants to and has acid in the black bag hanging from it that melts all solid matter.
No one knows how to stop this thing so your only option if you encounter it is to run away since it cannot hop too far.
Here's my entry!: http://i52.tinypic.com/11i2tdh.jpg
I would like the Blue Halloween Goodie Bag please.
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avi View Post
i was planning to enter but never did
dont expect to win since im last min ><:;

IT'S ALIIIVE!
Username: Avi
Description: A cute guy really, or at least he was. I still think he's cute, but he's living as an undead bunny to seek the people that kill him.
Here's my entry!: http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/t...ndeadbunny.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnea View Post
IT'S ALIIIVE!
Username: Linnea
Description:

SPOILERX

The Sir

ind of sad really
the fate of this fello
with just one touch
you'll be putrid jello

he tried very hard
to look like a sir
and with jabot in place
it serves a good lure

"come over here, love
don't mind all these legs
let's go out to lunch
we'll eat ham and eggs!"

all the ladies do know
that something is wrong
but they can't ignore
the lull of his song

and when they reach out
to grab his long arm
it's then that he strikes
and does the most harm

once he's devoured
the slime of his prey
he stands on his legs
and scurries away

Here's my entry!:

SPOILERX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clair Voyant View Post
Username: Clair Voyant
Here's my entry!: My Entry

I took a scarier approach to this drawing. xD Hope it's alright.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeapear View Post
Username: zeapear
Here's my entry!: http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/s...pleEater-1.jpg

-crosses fingers- :sweat:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gummybug
Username: Gummybug
Here's my entry!: Pruple People Eater by ~gummybug24 on deviantART
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shishunki View Post
Username: Shishunki
Here's my entry!: http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p...opleeaterA.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisper Invictus View Post
Username: Whisper Invictus
Here's my entry!: http://i55.tinypic.com/9icjkg.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith W View Post
Username: Lilith W
Here's my entry!: front back

Yes, there is a little man made out of candy. And no the monster didn't eat him. I did.
I only gave him one wing on the back since he only has one horn and one eye why not one wing?
Quote:
Originally Posted by wish View Post
Username: wish
Here's my entry!: x

loll my feminine purple people eater. <33

----------

i'd like an orange event item if you can. ^^;;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenome-Chan View Post
Username:Kenome-chan
Here's my entry!: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...un-d32969a.png

----------

Tori: Man i don't like taking showers already (i take baths) Now i really don't like it. haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fading Existence View Post
Username: Fading Existence
Here's my entry!: Toot!

You can't see it from that angle, but the horn's growing out of the place where the other eye normally should be, and the edge of the socket is like that of a mouth. :P
The patterns on the horn are holes, for the sounds to come out of.
[/indent]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora Lorington View Post
Username: Cora Lorington
Here's my entry!: I only LOOK Cute and innocent
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...10100447PM.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robard View Post
Username: Robard
Here's my entry!: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...obard_fppe.png

Spiders from Mars got nothing on this wasp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxxxy View Post
Username: Roxxxy
Here's my entry!: http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/a...amAvatar23.png
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose View Post
Username: blueblackrose
Here's my entry!: Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

It's not very good because I used MS Paint to make it.

Last edited by HamletSpamlet; 11-07-2010 at 05:17 PM..

Kenome-Chan
Love me as I am.

Penpal

Old 10-30-2010, 11:25 PM

Oh my this looks so much fun!

Aeryth
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-30-2010, 11:30 PM

Oh wow!! I'm SOOOO gonna get in on this! :] I love drawing monsters!

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 10-30-2010, 11:31 PM

I HATE THAT SONG! (One eyed one horned flying purple people eater...) I'll probably enter though... >_>

Last edited by zeapear; 10-30-2010 at 11:36 PM..

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 10-30-2010, 11:38 PM

Oh, I'm definitely interested. ;D Now all I have to do is stop being lazy long enough to draw something...
Your thread looks nice, too~ <3

Talitha001
Send a message via AIM to Talitha001 Send a message via MSN to Talitha001 Send a message via Yahoo to Talitha001

Old 10-31-2010, 12:24 AM

IT'S ALIIIVE!
Username:Talitha001
Description:His name is norman. Hes a blue belly spotted snowman. He hides in your yard during the winter time and eats people who do not listen the there parents.
Here's my entry!:http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/t...Untitled-2.jpg

I know it looks pretty bad but paint was my only tool and it could be a lot worse lol.

M i r o
Comatose

Old 10-31-2010, 12:53 AM

I shall try and enter this when I have the time. xD So much to do, so little time ~

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 10-31-2010, 12:54 AM

Username: zeapear
Here's my entry!: http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/s...pleEater-1.jpg

-crosses fingers- :sweat:

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥
Send a message via AIM to Liztress

Old 10-31-2010, 01:16 AM

I'll have to see what sort of monster I can create. xD

Little Miss
Queen of all things Yellow

Old 10-31-2010, 02:00 AM

Creating a Monster...

"As long as it is clearly not of this mortal realm"
I'VE GOT IT!
It's the most terrifying thing the world has laid eyes on...

LITTLE MISS
Haha, just kidding, Imma gunna make my monster now...

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-31-2010, 02:45 AM

I'll probably enter something last day, just like the last event. :sweat:

Snowberry
Annihilator of Cookies

Old 10-31-2010, 03:34 AM

Purple people eater..:lol: *hums the song* I might doodle something.

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-31-2010, 03:52 AM

I love the Purple People Eater song. My friend actually got me a pair of earrings from a craft show that exactly matched my own image of him. It was pretty crazy awesome. :lol:

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 10-31-2010, 04:30 AM

This song is going to be stuck in my head forever now!

Thylas
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-31-2010, 05:56 AM

I'm so doing this!

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 10-31-2010, 07:05 AM

lol Nice contest, Hammy

HamletSpamlet
[¬º-°]¬

Old 10-31-2010, 07:55 AM

Thanks everyone! I look forward to seeing what you guys come up with! *grin*

Bound Birdie
Mistress of Mischief and Mayhem

Old 10-31-2010, 09:13 AM

soooo is the monster purple or does he only eat purple people ?
XD just kidding Good luck everyone!

Drop Bear
The myth or the legend?

Penpal

Old 10-31-2010, 01:31 PM

Aaawwww HELLZ yeah! Count me in! I have a few possibilities i could work on!

Iltu
do you think pigeons have feelin...

Old 10-31-2010, 04:40 PM

Love it! I'm definitely gonna try to find the time to make something up for this. :)