View Poll Results: What anime do you like?
Bleach 25 6.35%
Naruto / Naruot shipuuden 35 8.88%
Ouran high school host club/ wallflower (they are quite similar) 45 11.42%
One piece 19 4.82%
Death note 34 8.63%
Pretear/ sailor moon (simiar) 15 3.81%
FMA 25 6.35%
Fruits basket 28 7.11%
code geass 12 3.05%
Other 156 39.59%
i dont like animes! (waht you doing on this then?!) 0 0%
Voters: 394. You may not vote on this poll

shadowwolfgem

Old 04-09-2014, 03:55 AM

I like all these anime but my all time favorite would have to be Fairy Tail.

Eggplant
Chicken

Old 05-03-2014, 07:31 PM

hm hm hm im not that big into anime, but theres one called durarara!! that was really good... its most definitely my favorite.
theres also nichijou and azumanga daioh.
which are perfect.
in every way possible.

Neko-Yoru
Your Friendly Soul and Dream Dev...

Old 05-06-2014, 08:21 PM

I have lots of favourite animes and mangas, but the ones I love the most are the ones I own like Inuyasha (own all of the movies and mangas), Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji (own the first season and most of the mangas. If you're going to start this anime or manga I recommend reading and watching both the mangas and anime, because <the story lines> are completely different when comparing the two), The Earl and The Fairy (I own the first two books. There are more than just two mangas out, and I don't know if there is an anime based on it yet), Hollow Fields (I own the huge complete series book. Unfortunately I don't know if there is and anime for it yet), Chobits (This is an amazing story and I recommend it to almost everyone. I only own a couple of the mangas, but my stash will eventually grow bigger. I am almost finished with the anime and it so awesome. The graphics/art could have been done better, but the story makes up for it). I have a lot more, but I don't want to waste your time talking about all the stuff I have.

If you have a tight budget and aren't able to buy mangas and/or anime (cause trust me, I know how expensive that stuff gets) I recommend <http://mangawall.com/> for mangas and <http://www.anime1.com/> for watching anime.

Heolstor
Buggie Masked Heartbroker Queen

Old 06-12-2014, 06:50 PM

Ehm... I don't really approve of you saying that Ouran high school host club and Wallflower are quite similar. They are not. Of course both are a reverse harem, but the main character is in both very different, their surroundings too. No offense but you should've put it as to two different choices. Anyways! I have to say all the Animes mentioned in the poll I have seen already, but from all I gotta say that Ouran High school host club and Code Geass have in my personal rank list an equal footing, or rather, they can't be compared to one another because they're just too different.

About my favourites... gosh, that's a question I fear very much. Because I know, the answer will be faulty due to me forgetting one. And there are lots of good animes out there, one wouldn't believe how much epicness there is. For one thing that is a must mention: Attack on Titan, Code Geass, Guilty Crown, Sword Art Online, Log Horizon, Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu, Bakamonogatari, Clannad (especially the After Story), Cowboy Bebop, Death Note, Fullmetal Alchemist (especially The Brotherhood, Gosick, Hyouka, Deadman Wonderland, Kill La Kill, Black Butler (I only like the first season though), Monster, Phycho Pass, Sankarea, Shaman King, Skip Beat!, Steins; Gate, Zetsuen no Tempest and Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited. At least they're the Animes from my list I gave 10 from 10 points.

For Mangas... that's a very tricky question, as I don't make a list out of all the Mangas I've read (it'd be too long). From my memory (which might forget many) I know that I totally loved Eyeshield 21, Good Ending, Defense Devil, God Only Knows, Beauty Pop, Warau Kanako-sama, Totally Captivated, Tokyo Crazy Paradise, Silver, Psyren, Personal Actress, Power!!, Penguin Revolution, W-Juliet, Hana no Kishi, etc. from what is completed. What are still ongoing... I guess I enjoy Naruto, Kuroko no Basuke, One Piece, Bleach, Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic, Love so Life, Gakuen Babysitters, 1/2 Prince (honestly, for this they should make an Anime already!), B.O.D.Y., Baby Steps (they fwacked up the Anime so bad -.-), Bartender, Cheonsaeng Yeonbun, Claymore, Coda, Watashi ga Motete Douse n da (they should update already!), Watashi ni XX Shinasai, Uwasa no Midori-kun, The Gamer, Usotsuki Lily, V.B. Rose, Super Lovers, Skip Beat!, Sakamoto Desu Ga?, Onepunch-man, Koi dano Ai dano, Kimi ni Todoke, Keishichou Tokuhanka 007, Break Blade, Five, Hibi Chouchou, Hirunaka no Ryuusei, Horimiya, Honto Yajuu etc. etc. You honestly want to hear all of them? xD

Anyways, from the ongoing Animes (from the Spring Season), No Game No Life, Akuma no Riddle, Mekakucity Actors, Gokukoku no Brynhildr and Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei catched my absolute interest <3

ButterflyofGrey
Living in Ratio/Birthday Heaven

Old 06-29-2014, 09:06 AM

Its too hard to pick a favorite anime, I love way too many. Seen too many, I just can't choose!

pinksky

Old 07-03-2014, 07:31 PM

Manga:
Anything that includes boys love/yaoi;
specially if it is romantic I also love gore or both together, yaoi/gore

Anime:
Death note
school days
elfen lied
another
mirai nikki
high school of the dead
hellsing
higurashi no naku koro ni
deadman wonderland
gantz
petshop of horrors
genocyber
ghost hound
bokusatsu tenshi dokuro-chan
umineko no naku koro ni
zombie-loan
claymore
hell girl
shiki
devil may cry
and many others :33

Miyan
Miyan

Old 09-18-2014, 03:40 AM

I love many anime and manga (do I count as otaku then?)
Well for anime, goes to the latest Fairy Tail and Sword Art Online season 2! Also a lot more animes behind...

Manga, I'm currently sticking with Natsume Yuujinchou, a manga by Yuki Midorikawa :D

Nills

Old 09-18-2014, 09:00 AM

Uhh. Hm. I was gonna go with One Piece since I love it to death but I wouldn't call it my ALL TIME favorite.
My favorites are a tie between:
  • Gunbuster
  • One Piece
  • Hunter x Hunter
  • Berserk
  • JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Manga wise, definitely JJBA. I love the whole series but my favorite part is either Steel Ball Run or Battle Tendency. And Akira.

I'm pretty big into shounen anime/the classics.

liquidrage
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-25-2014, 07:39 PM

I'm not a huge fan of manga, although that might be because of the fact that I haven't liked nine out of the ten I've read, and I gave up after that. Anime, however, I'm finding I enjoy more lately than I have in the past. If I had to pick a favorite from the long list of animes I've enjoyed it would be a tie between Soul Eater and Fairy Tail (though I would have to say Soul Eater is on top only because I haven't caught up with all of Fairy Tail yet, only seen the first season or two).

Along with those two, the following list sums up my "Best of the Best" list:
Death note
Elfin Leid
Highschool of the Dead
Deadman Wanderland
Hellsing
Devil May Cry
Freezing
Petshop of Horrors

There's a few old ones I can't quite place, but if I can't place them then they certainly weren't good enough to make the list :P

LordWeiss

Old 12-08-2014, 08:03 PM

I'll list my favorites. I do read manga but I rarely remember the names of what I read so I'll just say anime and I'll put it from most loved to whatever loved, but I loved all of them.

1.) Fairy Tail
2.) D.Gray Man
3.) Trinity Blood
4.) Eyeshield 21
5.) Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro
6.) Kamisama Hajimemashita
7.) Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-Kun
8.) Hellsing
9.) 007 Ghost
10.) One Piece

This is my top ten and if I were to get into ALL the one's that I loved there would be a HUGE list.

Shaenora
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-10-2014, 05:04 AM

Voted "other" 'caus there is too many animes I love, I think the one I love most is Vampire Knight ... so romantic >.< !

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 12-14-2014, 02:00 AM

I also voted Other, because there was no option to select multiple anime/manga series ^_^

liquidrage
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-23-2014, 07:18 PM

Recently started watching Spice and Wolf, and it's shot up to the top of my list. Currently watching season two, but season one was by far the best anime season I've watched. Note that I'm not including movies here, that's a completely different list.

anzu2snow
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-02-2015, 05:19 AM

I have so many faves...Here's some:

Anime
-Gintama (Will probably always be at the top for me... :P )
-Fairy Tail
-Hitman Reborn
-Log Horizon
-Gugure! Kokkuri-san
-Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
-Tegami Bachi
-Ao no Exorcist
-Daily Lives of High School Boys
-Pandora Hearts
-Cuticle Tantei Inaba
-Parasyte
-xxxHolic
-Azumanga Daioh
-Naruto Shippuden (although, I constantly go back and forth between loving it and feeling 'meh' about it.)

Manga
-Kuroshitsuji (I like it more than the anime version, although the 1st season of the anime wasn't bad...)
-Pandora Hearts
-Hitman Reborn
-Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge
-Akaya Akashiya Ayakashi no
-Ao no Exorcist
-Fruits Basket (better than the anime)
-Rust Blaster
-En Passant
-666 Satan (O-Parts Hunter)
-Tripeace
-Hiiro Ouji
-Anagle Mole
-Kuzumoto-san Chi no Yonkyoudai
-Buster Keel

Kaii

Old 01-18-2015, 04:28 PM

Air made me bawl (but I still love it), and I like Studio Ghibli films. Currently I'm into Aikatsu, it's such an inspiring anime and based on a card arcade game. Seriously, witnessing how hard the main character (right now it's Ichigo Hoshimiya) and her friends try to become top idols, it makes me want to set goals and attempt to attain them. But of course, when you touch one star, there's always another glittering just outside your immediate reach.

KrysusKitten
The Tentacle Lady

Old 01-23-2015, 02:35 AM

Woah, didn't expect Pretear to be mentioned in that poll! That's quite an old one.
Oooo favourites are hard to pick though, they change so often...

Anime: .hack//Sign
Ano Hana
Brave 10
Chaos Head
Chobits
Elfen Lied
Jyu Oh Sei
Love Hina
No Game No Life
Seiken no Blacksmith
Shugo Chara

Manga: Akuma to Love Song
Black Bird
Cardcaptor Sakura
Deadman Wonderland
Dengeki Daisy
Gakuen Ouji
Kamisama Hajimemashita
Mother Keeper
Skip Beat
Tokyo Girls Destruction
Switch Girl

M i d n a
Galactic Loser

Old 02-22-2015, 05:37 AM

Currently, I'm really taking interest in Inuyasha, Kill La Kill, A Certain Scientific Railgun, Vampire Knight, and Strike The Blood. ovo

blackpinkbunny

Old 05-12-2015, 11:37 AM

well...
favo animes : onepiece, puella magi madoka magika, skip beat , school rumble,deadman wonderland, mirai nikki,sword art online,elfenlied,sailor moon crystal(and old one)

i grow up with animes like sailor mooon dragonball and as a teeenie iwatch on youtube many of them
now i look on other anime sites and visit cons and made cosplay

anime is a lifesyle for me

VixieMooCow
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-13-2015, 05:22 PM

for me.... it'd have to be...

Anime:
Dragonball Z
Sailor Moon
One Piece
High School of The Dead
Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni
Ranma 1/2
Oh! My Goddess
Shadow Skill
Bubblegum Crisis
Martian Successor Nadesico
Burn Up
Dirty Pair Flash
Dominion Tank Police

Manga:
Mahoromatic
Ikki Tousen
Strawberry 100%
Sailor Moon
One Piece
Dragonball Z
When They Cry
Ranma 1/2
Love Hina

Lightning_Flash

Old 06-22-2015, 08:25 PM

This is an insanely difficult question, its pretty much impossible for me to choose just one. Hmm, I guess I'll have to make a list then...

Deadman Wonderland
Naruto/Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Sword Art Online
Desert Punk
Soul Eater
....And many more!

Cheezlewez
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-14-2015, 10:21 PM

I looooooove iiiiiiiit too many too many too many!!!

Nocturn

Old 09-21-2015, 04:18 AM

Detective Conan
Ao no Exorcist
Hunter x Hunter
and many more

Animes a awesome and sometime messed-up world

Yuuki Sena
Bookworm

Old 11-13-2015, 01:50 PM

I recently finished Ultimate Otaku Teacher, A Good Librarian Like A Good Shepard, and C3. I'm currently finishing up Fairy Tail. I love anything light-hearted <3 ^^

Steampunkeddruid
crafter with no purpose
Send a message via AIM to Steampunkeddruid

Old 11-16-2015, 06:24 PM

I must be old...

Though my favorite animes are Kenshin, Yami no Matsuei, Hellsing, Gravitation, Fake and Getbackers (I'm behaving and not listing all my favorite mecha ones because that list I'll be typing a good hour and I know that some of them are probably too adult in nature for this site.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 04-13-2016, 08:28 PM

I don't know if i ever posted in here. But i have a few favorite mangas that people don't mention very often cause they're so short.
Hands Off!
Dream Saga
and than there was this one about a boy who gained the power to turn trash into nature. It was a beautiful story and i can't find it anymore.