Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-09-2010, 03:31 AM

Alexander's moment of bliss shattered along with his heart. He had her, she was just there in his arms and now she left him for a different person. Someone she also loved. How was it possible? In a daze he stumbled back into the homeroom and got into quick conversation with one of the many girls that swarmed him. He was going to try loving someone else also. Only he couldn't get his mind off of Isabella or the man she liked. She had told him to stay with her forever and ever....

~~~

Emanuel was shocked his face permanently carved into bliss as he fell madly in love with sweet innocent Bella. Without protest he took her to her room and gently held her in her sleep. "Night..." he whispered softly holding her playing back what she said especially the forever and ever part.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 10-09-2010, 05:59 PM

Isabella was with the guy but he was not nice at all she was wrong about him the guy she likes hits her a lot and she hates him the guy went to the bathroom and Isabella went to the Classroom and saw Alex she didn't look at him she was hurt badly marks on her hands and arms and she was crying outside and inside. Isabella looked at Alex with the same eyes of Bella and she was hurt badly she was sad inside.

Bella sleeps all night and she smiles in her sleep and a few hours later she wakes up and looks around for something but doesn't. Bella gets up and finds the blood red rose again and just puts it in a vase in her room and smiles at it. Bella goes out to the tree and sits there she looks beautiful her long bright red hair and in a white dress reading a book.

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-10-2010, 10:19 PM

Alexander didn't need to seem the marks on Isabella's arms or hands to know she was hurting physically and emotionally. It didn't take him long to leave his seat and escape down the hallway to the bathrooms. He wouldn't kill the man she loved but he would surly make the man suffer. Upon entering the men's bathroom he took on his demon form and towered over the guy Isabella liked. Alex gave him one warning to treat her well, if he didn't listen his head would be severed from his body.

After that Alex walked back into homeroom and over to Isabella. "Are you okay?" he asked in a warm friendly tone. If she wanted them to be friends, he would abide by her wishes no matter how much he wanted to go against them.

~~~

Emanuel slept a little later then Bella and woke with a fright to see her gone. Quickly he got up to find her sitting below a tree looking just like an angel in that white dress of hers. Finding an apple he walked out to her and held it out. "Here. You should eat something."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 10-10-2010, 10:36 PM

Isabella looked at him and she was hurt and she hated the guy she was with and she looks at him and ran to him and hugged him tight and didn't let go of him "I hate him I hate him I don't want to go back to him he hurts me every night and at school." Isabella cried for him to only hear and she was scared of him and didn't love him but she wanted to be close to the man that was her love in her past.

Bella looked at him with her dark brown eyes and she smiled and took the apple and eats it a little bit. "Thank you you always know where I am I don't understand why you always know where I am all the time and what is your name?" Bella looked at him she smiled for him and the smiled that mad it worse it was a smiled for him no one Else's.

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-10-2010, 11:09 PM

Alexander held Isabella close trying not to smile as she spoke of hating the man he just threatened. With a gentle touch he slid his fingers through her hair reassuringly. "Then leave him Isabella. I can't stand that he hurts you so. That man is not worthy of you or any woman for that matter." he spoke softly enjoying how close they were. How could he not? Isabella was in his arms and not that goth kids.

~~~

"The love I have for you guides me." Emanuel quietly sat down next to her looking over the book she had been reading cherishing the smile she had given him. "My name is Samuel." he spoke lying unwilling to tell her the truth especially when she was so close.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-11-2010, 12:19 AM

Isabella looked at him and hugged him tight still and didn't want to let go of him "I want to be with you I now know I love you I want you to be with me so please don't go." Isabella put her head on his chest and cried "please don't leave I want to be with you forever and ever."

Bella looked at him and couldn't look away from him and she grab his hand and put it on her cheek and closed her eyes she shouldn't have done it.

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-11-2010, 12:53 AM

Alexander didn't let go of Isabella as he rubbed her head soft a gentle smile spread across his pale lips. "I'll never leave you as long as you want me. You words are my command." he couldn't contain his happiness that Isabella came running to him. He was still worried though if she would leave him like miss Bella did.

~~~

Emanuel couldn't keep himself from leaning forward and pressing his lips against Bella's. He had desired to kiss her for so long. Wanted to know what a kiss felt like.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-11-2010, 01:08 AM

Isabella looked at him and didn't want to look away from him she was in love with him but she wanted to know why Bella left him and loved him as well. Isabella said "please Alex kiss me I want to kiss you deeply."

Bella looked at him and she could look away from him and she was in love with him but she might have done something wrong but she said without thinking "kiss me I love you."

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-11-2010, 01:28 AM

This was a request Alexander feared, a true kiss from him would feel like her life was escaping her body. A kiss like this would leave anyone feel weak and like they were out of breath. He couldn't deny her though. Placing a hand on the back on her head he kissed her like she asked his lips easily molding to hers.

~~~

"With pleasure." Emanuel smiled lightly as he pulled Bella into a deep kiss not knowing the effects is had on a mere human. Bella asked for it though and he could not deny it. He desired to kiss her himself.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-11-2010, 01:59 AM

Isabella kissed him deeply and it didn't make her weak at all she loved him she didn't want to lose him at all "Alex why do you love me so much and why have you been looking for me for 60 years I want to know Alex?"

Bella looked at him when he kissed her she was happy but mad the wrong thing she kissed him back and made the wrong thing for him to be in love with her and never let her go.

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-13-2010, 02:03 AM

Alexander slid his hand through Isabella's hair while looking at her intently. "Do I need a reason to love you? Your beautiful on the inside and outside. I couldn't help but fall for you. When you left like that I felt devastated. I didn't want it to end like that."

~~~

Emanuel continued the kiss enchanted by the feel and having such a deep connection. The kiss easily caused him to fall for her even more. Once it was broken he looked at her fearing she didn't like it.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-16-2010, 11:50 PM

Isabella looked at him and hugged him tight and loved him and couldn't stop looking at him she was like under his spell and can't look away from him. "Alex why be with me?"

Bella looked at him and smiled and remember she had to do something "I am sorry I have to go I hope we meet each other again."

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-17-2010, 09:08 PM

Alexander continued looking at her pleased with the love he could see through her beautiful eyes. His arms went to wrap around her protectively. "Why not?" Was his only response to her question. Why would he not want to be with someone he loved so dearly.

~~~

"We will meet again if we truly love one another."
Emanuel spoke reassuringly as he played with a strand of her hair not wanting her to go yet.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-17-2010, 09:25 PM

Isabella looked at him and didn't try to look at him "please Alex people say in the books that she killed herself cause she loved a different man and she loved him back but you kill him because you wanted her and she died of it why is that Alex?"

Bella looked at him and he would not let go of him "but sir you are a nice guy but I am already in love with someone else you are a nice guy but you are like a friend to me please let me go."

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-17-2010, 09:57 PM

"She lead me on. Told me she loved me, even kissed me." Alex was getting angry as Isabella kept pushing the subject out of him. His grip on her didn't tighten though, he could never hurt her. "I met that man, he didn't look at her in a loving way. I didn't want her to get hurt. I gave him a warning he didn't listen. I never meant to kill him but the things he said. I was worried that it would turn out like how that guy treated you..." Alex looked away unwilling to lay eyes on Isabella anymore. He had just went after the man she liked, but he hit her.

~~~

Emanuel's face twisted into a pained expression as he let go of Bella with out another word. Upon that he turned and instantly left, he didn't want to hear another word. That other guy could have her. At least that is what he told himself.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-17-2010, 10:04 PM

Isabella looked at him and knew he did love her but she didn't she knew that "Alex I know you miss her but I know where she is buried and that place is where I live that is where she used to live at." Isabella looked at him and knew he had to be happy without her for a while and maybe he could forgot Bella and her and love someone else besides them.

Bella walked away from him and went to the man she loved and she smiles and hugs him tight and would miss the man but she still thinks why go to her and not another girl.

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-19-2010, 10:12 PM

"That doesn't change the fact I'm still in love with her. Why else am I standing before you? I still love her even after her death. Please don't take that away from me." Alexander sounded almost distressed as his hand went to rest against Isabella's cheek. He wanted her to understand, he has been waiting for sixty years. His feeling weren't going to change easily or at all.

~~~

Emanuel didn't watch Bella walk away he already new where she was going. Without her knowing it he would act like her guardian. He would protect her from anything and everything, even herself.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-20-2010, 12:53 AM

Isabella looked at him and didn't know what he means but knew of something "but Alex I am not her the Bella you knew is gone she as been dead for 60 years I might look like her I am not really her." Isabella looked at him and didn't know what to say but she knew she was not Bella he lost her in the past.

Bella was with the man she loves and loves him and he had to go and he kissed her on the lips and she blushed and went her home. Bella went to her room and open her window and went to her bed and tries to sleep but all she can think is that her love gave her that kiss and she loved it.

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-25-2010, 01:21 AM

Alexander slid his hand against Isabella's cheek trying not to let the tears form in his eyes. "Why are you pushing me away?" He couldn't handle this anymore. They lead him on they went and crushed him. A demon was what he was, not some miserable demon. "Fine... Goodbye, Isabella." Was the last thing Alex said before storming out of the classroom and headed towards the entrance.

~~~

Rage swam over Emanuel when he learned that man kissed Bella and she completely forgot about him. Why did she want a kiss from him then? He let out a pained cry and soon found himself sitting under the same tree she had been before she left.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-25-2010, 02:22 AM

Isabella looked at him and he was leaving and felt like she was weak Isabella said his name but than she fell to the ground and closed her eyes and breathing heavy a lot and was dying like. A girl saw her and yelled for a teacher and the teacher told the girl to go find a doctor. The girl left and went pass Alex in a hurry.

Bella woke up and looked at the night sky and felt something as well. Bella left her home and her room and looked at the tree and saw him again and felt like something she never did before.

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2010, 01:48 AM

Almost out of the school Alexander watched as a girl from their class ran past him frantically. The first thought that came to his mind was Isabella. Had no idea why but he worried about her all the time, just like now. So without another step he ran back to her only to find her laying upon the ground like she was about to die. He didn't know what to do, he was a demon, he took life. Never gave it. Once more he was losing his only loved one again.

Emanuel was sitting there under the tree with his eyes closed, hair a mess and his clothing a disaster. It had been a long night for him and his body shown it well. He was miserable unhappy and didn't care for anything anymore.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-29-2010, 01:48 AM

Isabella was weak but dying not close to it she was just weak she is stronger than Bella was she was killed in minutes in front of him before. Isabella opened her eyes a little and looked at Alex like Bella did before she died and Isabella was fighting Bella tried but was not strong enough. The teacher looked at the man and walked away to get the kinds out of here. Isabella looked at him and knew she was weak but she will not died not like Bella did 60 years ago.

Bella looked at him and walked closer to him and looked at him "hey why are you sad and why you won't talk?" Bella was coughing a lot and went on her knees and looked at him.

Blissful lgnorance
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-31-2010, 04:35 AM

Bring her fingers to his lips Alexander slowly picked Isabella up. For he didn't not know if she would survive or not. Only time would tell and for one thing he needed to get her out of her as fast as possible. A school was not the place to be right now. "I'm sorry Isabella. I should of left you when there was still time." Alex sighed quickly carrying her out of the school ignore the protests coming from the teachers. In the end he quickly took her to his home. A very small apartment that was built for only one person. Had three rooms and that was all. Bedroom, bathroom and the living room and kitchen were together. When inside he laid Isabella on his bed. "I'm sorry." he said once more rubbing his fingers through her hair.

-------------------------

"How can I not be? The one I love fell for someone else but made a grave mistake." Emanuel spoke just as he caught Bella knowing this would happen. With that he carried the one he loved back to her bed. This would be a test on how much she truly loved him. If she survived there was something there, if not, he would be devastated.