gloomythebear
i would rather be hated for who ...

Old 12-25-2009, 10:15 PM

hey all! whats new? well i was realy bored and searching around for somebody who maybe needed an rp partner, but i thought maybe id start my own instead. i would like it if i could get maybe like 9 or 10 people to rp with.i have a few in mind but anybody can join realy.

long ago the death valley school for supernatural children was founded, but about 10 years ago it was closed because of very tragic events happening to the students of the school. it was recently opened because the governmet couldnt keep control over all the supernatural childen loose in their country so they demanded that the school be opened immidiatly. the principal was reluctant but because it was an order they re-opened the school. many of the old students will be returning this semester.....

there are two options if you want to join:
1.) a student (new or returning it doesnt matter)
2.) a teacher (new or returning it doesnt matter)
(((or if you want to be something else like the principal or something?)))

the profile skellys look like this and if you would pm them to me thatd be cool!=3
username:
characters name:
species:
powers: (if any)
appearance: (a picture is not required but is appreciated)
bio: (please specify if you are a student or a teacher)

RULES!((theres not many and im pretty flexible so it works....))
1.no god-modding (not even me)
2.no one-liners!
3.at least try to be semi-literate, if you have spell check thats cool too.
4.i can understand text talk and all but i dont prefer it and it bugs the hell outta me.
5.romance of any kind is fine with me
6.when you post for the rp no one liners...(unless your having a conversation with another character)

YAAAAY!OK!NOW, ANYBODY WANT TO JOIN!?!?!?

Last edited by gloomythebear; 12-26-2009 at 03:30 AM.. Reason: misspelled some stuff

gloomythebear

Old 12-26-2009, 03:16 AM

CHARACTERS SO FAR...

username : gloomythebear
characters name : amythest (aka:amy)
species : human/witch
powers : she can read minds, make people think things are true(meaning give them false memories)and interact with spirits.
appearance : amythest is always wearing dark clothes,such as her tight black tank top and her loose black camo pants.she wears dark eye liner and has skin as fair as a china dolls.her hair is a dark purple with black streaks and comes down to her shoulders since she cut it last summer.her eyes are always a light green and her face structure is as beautiful as a cats.
bio : amythest has never been "special" at anything she is very clumsy and hates school because she thinks its too hard.just recently has all the weird stuff been starting.at first she just wanted to blame it on teenage hormones but later on,stuff was happening where she had no explaination for.her parents love her a lot but they just couldnt take it anymore.they heard of a school for children like her and signed her up without telling her.this will be her first year at death valley school for supernatural children.

username: gloomythebear
characters name: yuuki neona
species: water demon
powers: complete control over any state of water.
appearance yuuki always wears comforatable clothing. a nice butterfly hairpin for good luck. her very pink hair flows gracefulls down to her waist and she always wears it down to show off.she usually wears a nice summer dress even in the dead of winter.she always carries around her handy-dandy teachers briefcase so that she is always ready for anything.
bio: yuuki always loved death valley and looked forward to teaching there even when she was a freshman.she teaches without rules and loves her students more than anything else.
extra: yuuki has a pet rat, but never tells anyone.

Quote:
username: Palmoun
characters name: Alzeid Esilt
species: Elf
powers: Merg, he can merg with one thing to create a more powerfull being. He also is very gracefull because he is a elf
appearance:
bio: He was adopted when he was five into a human family. THey thought he only had a ear condition and never suspected that he was a Elf. THey didn't even think he had any powers. THat was untill he accidently merged with his pet bird. He freaked them out to the point where they kicked him out of the house and sent him to Death Valley school. But then it closed down so Alzeid had to go and live on his own for a while. When he got word that the school was reopenning and sighend up right away and couldn't wait till he went back.
Extra: he had a pet bird that stays with him at all times.

username: Palmoun
characters name: Shay Valiud
appearance:
bio: She doesn't know exactly who she is but she does know that she is feared. The latest memory she has is wakeing up and being surrounded by blood, dead bodys and was inside a lab room. She didnt know what happend but she did know that she had killed thos people around her. She had shakely gotten to her feet and started to walk around. She didn't even realize that she was naked. But as she wondered around a young women found her and took her in. She had been around seven or eight when that had happend. THe womens name was Sam and started to raise her as her own child. But when she was 12 she started to become stronger then before and also started to get angery easyer. But one day at school she started to get bullyed and she just snapped and her powers came out. She turned into a saber tooth tiger that was almost as tall as two men and had armor on the back of it. She then started to attack the bully till Sam came and managed to get her to calm down. Sam then homeschooled Shay since she didn't want anything like that to happen again. But that was untill she heard about the Death Valley school re-opening. Sam signed Shay up right away and she is now a new student.
Quote:
Username: Seer Of the Future
Name:Secari Drath
Species: elf/ dark angel hybrid
Powers: can control darkness, and has a basic magic abilites like elves do only stronger. He also can use other's powers if he touches them so he always wears black gloves.
Appearence:
Short Bio: Secari was born to two secret lovers and his parents were killed because of him. He was then saved by a caring female elf but she could not control his anger. Soon he became too much and killed her. No one has ever seen his anger sense and no matter how hard you push him.... He will never get angry... He now looks to this school to perfect himself... And possibly find someone who understands it wasn't his fault for being this way. He just wants to be normal and not hurt people. But the evil instinct from his dark angel father makes it very hard.

Username: Seer Of the Future
Name: Hayden Deveraxe
Race:Angel
Power: He has the power to cancel out all other powers and can control the basic elements.
Appearence:http://i947.photobucket.com/albums/a...srok/angel.jpg
Short Bio:Hayden spent his life devoting himself to help others with powers and soon landed a job at the school. He is only too pleased to help and his self control surpasses most even though he is young. The school never had a teacher for control and his job is simple. Try to keep the students from killing themselves and one another.

Name: Chris Night
Sex: male
Appearence:http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m.../untitled2.jpg
Personality: Chris is definately a quiet guy. Until you get to know him. If he's your friend he becomes himself and can be quite funny but also a smart ass. He is kind and gentle though but it doesn't show often.
Bio: Chris had lived his whole life being a gang weapon. Until a girl who had been his best friend got killed. He quit and to right his ways his mom sent him here. He gets called wolverine alot. He has the three indestructable metal refractive claws and almost instant healing. Just don't call him that. It losses him off
Quote:
username: BLACKllASH
characters name: Raven Knight
species: human
powers: Psychometry. Ability to relate details about the past or future condition of an object, person or location, usually by being in close contact with it. Sadly, it also forces Raven's own memories out. The only real memories she has are ones she gets from everything around her.
appearance: Shoulder length black hair. Most of the time it is messy. She has very pale skin from being inside, Very dark eyes and very doll like features. Her style of dress is very dark, but she usually tends to lean towards simple looks. Never anything too special.
bio: Raven is a returning student to the school. She first came when she was in kindergarten, and went to about second grade before the school closed. After Raven was sent to a boarding school. Her power were not as dangerous as some of her other peers. Though they could easily anger someone. Raven having no control over what she sees. When her parents found out the Death Valley school was re-opening. They sent her back. Not wasting another breath.
Extra: Raven loves to read and write poetry.
Quote:
username: CrimsonShadow
characters name: Aurora Pertheon
species: Unknown
powers: Telekinisis: Can move objects with her mind, can make force fields, and also read your mind. and mind control.
appearance: http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...thic_girl2.jpg
bio: Aurora is a student at the Death Valley school. No one really knows what she is but she appears to be human, but is very skilled in Telekinisis. Aurora loves to use her powers and will when ever she can. Weither it's to help people or to cause trouble.

username: CrimsonShadow
characters name: Pandora Rithen
species: Elf
powers: She can control the earth, teleport, and she can freeze people so they can't move.
appearance: http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...flame-elf2.jpg
bio: Pandora is a teacher at Death Valley. She is very well liked by her students and will do anything to help them learn to control their special abilities. Pandora is very down to earth and has a bright personalitly, just don't make her mad. Earth quakes could happen when she get's angry.
Quote:
username: CuriousCat
characters name: Thomas "Tom" Kite
species: Parahuman (Neko)
powers: Feline attributes because of his species
(Better senses, reflexes, reaction speeds, co-ordination, balance, agility, dexterity etc (Not enhanced speed, strength or durability/stamina) plus cat ears as well as his human ones, a tail about as long as his thigh and cat-like canine teeth (No whiskers, or fur except on tail and ears and no rough cat tongue))
plus Wall Crawling, Night Vision and Elasticity
appearance: http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/ss52/lillzozo/yo.jpg
bio: Thomas is a a new student. He was stolen from his parents when a baby and after the thief died, he was put in an orphanage where he kept his true species secret by wearing a hat and keeping his tail hidden. Recently, bullies pulled off his hat and once everyone saw his ears and realised what he was, he was sent to this school.

username: CuriousCat
characters name: Kate "Katie" Fisher
species: Gifted Human
powers: Poison Absorption, Truth Induction, Lung Adaptation and Phasing
appearance: http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/e...l_01/Black.jpg
bio: Kate is a new student. She manifested her gifts aged 10, and since then people have been avoiding her because around her, they cannot lie. Thus, she has no friends and even her family fear to talk to her, and they don't like what she is, one of the gifted. Her gift was heard of by the government and she was bundled off to this school before she could be used by their enemies.
Quote:
username: Kenora
characters name: Jonathan Millers
species: human.
powers: Divination magic. Healing magic. Transportation based on leylines. Advanced magical theory, he doesnt use most of it though.
appearance: http://api.ning.com/files/P4*T1UHFuU...njiAmano48.jpg
bio: A Skillfull mage, he's one of the most advanced human magic users. He doesnt use it very often, and rather focuses on his Seer power, and healing. Now that the academy is open again, he has decided to come out of his job with missing persons to help students. He has a son, whom he has dragged to this school now.

username: Kenora
characters name: Kevin Miller
species: Human
powers: Seer, basic understanding of magical theories
appearance:
bio: The son of Jonathan, He's never seen his father who was always working. He's a bit of a trouble maker, and always gets off because he can see the outcomes ahead of time. The only one who's caught him, was when his father came to school to drag him off to this school. Now, he's an outcaste, and pulls pranks on all students, avoiding his father as best he can.
Quote:
username:Miley Cyrus
characters name:Luna
species:water elf
powers:can control water
appearance:form when out of water:http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o...2/waterelf.jpg
form when in water:http://i753.photobucket.com/albums/x...9/images-1.jpg
bio: Luna loves to cause havoc with water. it is one of the reasons her parents sent her to Death Valley School. Luna is a very social person and is a new student at D.V.S.

***WILL EDIT WHEN MORE PEOPLE JOIN***

Last edited by gloomythebear; 02-21-2010 at 03:28 AM.. Reason: more characters joining...

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 12-26-2009, 03:47 AM

Shay walked towards her new school and was shakeing with fright and exitment. She was scared about weither her powers would come out and hurt someone and exited about being able to met other people like her. She wrapped her arms around her teddy bear backpack that her mother (sam) had given to her to make her feel more at ease at this new place. Her blonde hair blew in the slight breeze that she didn't feel and her red eyes glowed slightly. As she got closer to the school she felt her claws starting to dig into her teddy bear backpack and made them retrack. She didn't want to rip up her new backpack.

gloomythebear

Old 12-26-2009, 03:56 AM

amythest sat up straight on the schools gate and looked inside.the breeze felt nice and chilly on her bare back. she bent backwards and picked up her luggage. she grabbed it tightly and threw it over.she watched as her cat cubby walked along the gate then jumed down. then amythest jumped. just like her cat, amythest landed gracefully on her feet.she then stood up straight and walked her first step into the school she would soon call 'home'.

over her shoulder she saw another girl. she had freakishly long blonde hair and looked like she was strangling a teddy bear.amythest walked over to her.her army boots clank clank clanking all the way over.amythest held out her right hand.her left was busy holding cubby."hey"was all she said.

Palmoun

Old 12-26-2009, 04:04 AM

Shay nearly had a heart attack when the one girl stoke and litereally jumped two feet into the air. When she managed to calm down she looked at the girl. She looked goth and in her other hand held a cat. "h-hello." she said and slowly uncluched her one hand from her teddy bear and after making sure her claws weren't out shook hands with her. "my name is shay." she said as she looked at the girl but then smiled at the cat. The girl had bags with her so she knew that she was also headed to the same schoo. She didn't have anything else with her besides a huge backpack filled with clothing and her teddy bear. Everything else her mother had sent here before the first day of school. Sahy then smiled at the cat lovingly and instantly felt relaxed. She always felt at ease when a cat was near and it was no surprise since she was kind of a cat herself.

gloomythebear

Old 12-26-2009, 04:13 AM

amythest watched shay with curiosity."my name is amythest,but i prefer that people call me amy."she put down cubby and let him purr around the girl."his name is cubby.ive had him since i was a kid."she looked down to cubby and smiled.cubby was the only one she had ever needed."so what dorm were you assigned to? i got...."amy scrummaged in her pockets and found a crumbled up peice of paper with a giant pizza stain from last week."...dorm building 3 room 101."

Palmoun

Old 12-26-2009, 04:16 AM

Shay smiled and couldn't resist picking up Cubby and gently petting him. She loved cats more then anything else since she was one herself and she feared dogs. She continued to pet him and felt him purr and had to stop herself from purring herself. "I am in dorm building 3 room 104." she said as she looked at Amy and smiled. "and I love your cat." she said and soon found herself purring with him as she petted him.

gloomythebear

Old 12-26-2009, 04:24 AM

'was she purring with cubby?no that couldnt be.but wait.isnt this a school for supernatural children?this chic had to have some kind of cat-like powers!'amy thought.amy looked at shay with deep concentration.trying to tap into her mind like she had with many people so many times before.'whats up with this girl?i cant read anything!'so amy resorted to the last thing she could think of.frustrated she couldnt read her mind she crossed her arms and asked"ok are you some kind of cat lady or something?"

Palmoun

Old 12-26-2009, 04:30 AM

Shay stoped purring and looked at Amy. No one had ever asked her directly if she had some kind of power or anything like that so she was kind of startled. But after a while she snapped out of it and looked at Amy, "yes, in a way I am." she said and knew that it was hard to explain. She either had to show them since what she was was kind of hard to describe. But she never wanted to show it to anyone, she feared that form and what she could do in it. A flash of memory of her covered in blood surrounded by dead people crossed her mind and she knew that she had done that in her cat form.

gloomythebear

Old 12-26-2009, 04:36 AM

amys eyes light up with exitment."realy!?you mean it!?thats sooo cool!"amy picked up shay's bags and her own bag and began to walk toward the dorms backward still talking."thats so cool, now cubby has somebody else to play with if he wants to!"she stopped and and turned around."if thats ok with you i suppose."she said, still exited by the new friend she had made.

Palmoun

Old 12-26-2009, 04:38 AM

Shay stood there for a second then smiled, "I would like that but my cat form isn't something that other cats might find freindly." she said as she walked after her and continued to pet Cubby. He started to purr again and that made her purr louder then before. "but I would like that if he doens't freak out." she said and knew that if he didn't freak out it would be a good chance to get better intuned with her cat form.

gloomythebear

Old 12-26-2009, 04:53 AM

amy thought about what kind of cat form she could be reffering to. they approached the huge double doors to the female dormitories slowly.cubby had started purring louder but amy was too preoccupied to notice because she was busy gawking at how big the door itself was.there could have been two grown men standing on top of eachother and it still wouldnt stand a chance against this one door!amy gulped loudly and had to ask for help pushing the doors open.'if im one thing strong isnt it'she thought.she dropped the bags in amazment at what she saw.

from the doorway amy could see black carpets and black walls with dark purple drapes over the large windows at both east and west sides. the kitchen was huge with an island full of shiny tupperware and when amy looked down the middle she could see the complicated hallways leading to the dorms.amy picked up her bag and turned to shay."well me and cubby better go find our rooms.if im right you should be right next to us,right?"

Palmoun

Old 12-26-2009, 04:59 AM

Shay nodded and smiled as she looked around. She wouldn't have to worry about not being able to move around in her cat form with these kind of halls. They where big enough for her and she was starting to like this place more and more. "yeah and I cant wait to explore this place. This place looks big enought to hid a elephant in here." she said as she started to walk and placed Cuddy on her head like a hat.

As she walked Shay took in everything and anything she looked at. It was amazing how these people knew that people like her would need big halls like these if they turned. She looked like a little kid in a huge candy store and wanted nothing more then to run around and explore.

gloomythebear

Old 12-26-2009, 05:06 AM

"but who would need to hide an elephant in a dormitory for supernatural kids?"she thought aloud...then amy laughed at herself silently.there was a couch facing one of the windows and amy thought that would be a wonderful place to read when there was nothing else to do and she was ever bored or just wanted to ditch school."im going to go up to my room and unpack so i can go outside and stuff...would you hold cubby for me while im gone?if you ever want him to go or anything he will always find his way back to me one way or another."amy shrugged.

Palmoun

Old 12-26-2009, 05:11 AM

Shay smirked, "I am not sure who would need to but I need a lot of space to run around in." she said and then smield widely when she was asked to hold cubby, "of course I will hold him, but just to warn you I might not want to give him back after a while." she said and stroked her cat hat and smiled happly. She then realized that she hadn't figured out Amys power and looke dat her carefully, "but before you go what can you do?" she asked as she looked at her.

gloomythebear

Old 12-26-2009, 05:22 AM

amy was confused."hhhmm...what can i do?"amy walked gracefully over to the comforatable looking couch and sat on it in a way that shw could still see shay and talk to her."well i can do different stuff and im called lots of different names."amy playfully twirled her purple and black hair but decided that shay was close enough to where amy could tell her what she could do."well its a complicated story but in short i guess i dont know what i am. i do know that i can read peoples minds and i can make people think things that arent true, or you know wipe out their entire memories.so i can freak with other peoples minds realy..."amy thought back remembering that she couldnt read shays mind when she wanted to."shay, your the first person who's mind i cant read...do you think theres a reason for that?"

Palmoun

Old 12-26-2009, 05:27 AM

Shay slowly walked over to Amy and thought back on her life. He pulled Cuddy off of her head as she sat down next to Amy and set him on her lap. "I think I do." she said softly and stroked his fur gently but she was no longer purring. "you see I dont think I am human or completely human at least." she said softly as she looked down at the cat in her lap. The thought of not being human has crossed her mind more then once and maybe because she wasn't human that was why Amy couldn't read her mind. She didn't know and she wasn't sure if she wanted to know what she really was.

gloomythebear

Old 12-26-2009, 05:39 AM

"realy?"amy whispered.amy reached behind shay and pulled cubby close to her, then she held him up."do you think cubby cares?wheather your human or not that is?"amy wondered.she set cubby down and watched him play with her shoestrings."look at him shay."amy smiled,"hes so playful" amy turned to shay and gave her a big bear hug.that always made her feel better."it doesnt matter to me if your human or not."i could be a rock and i think cubby would chew on me all day!"amy laughed."thats how i think of you.i wouldnt care if you were a rock.you would still probably end up being my first friend here at my scary new school."

Palmoun

Old 12-26-2009, 05:46 AM

Shay smiled and hugged Amy back, "thanks and I am glad that your my first friend here, I am not sure if others would like to hear that." she said and smiled at Shay. She remembered telling that to her old friend and they freaked our and ran from her or they started to joke about it and made her turn into her other form. "but just to say when I turn into my cat form I am not all cute and cuddly as he is. My cat form is more like run away or else she will eat you kind of form." she said as she looked at Amy.

gloomythebear

Old 12-26-2009, 06:00 AM

with all seriousness amy looked at shay."i know you wouldnt hurt me or cubby, shay."then she smiled and turned.she sat up and straightened her clothes and then sighed about a lifetimes worth of sighs."well if you are every in your cat form be sure to call me cuz' im dying to see what you look like now."then, amy began to walk away with bag in her hand to find her room...

Palmoun

Old 12-26-2009, 06:08 AM

Shay smiled at Amy and watched her go. She was glad to have a good friend like her and knew that it wouldn't be long before she saw her other form. She then got up and started to explore this new placed she was going to be calling home. But as she looked around she stumbled upon one of the lab rooms and froze in her tracks. She feared places like this and flashes of memorys started to surface and made her crumble to the floor. It happend all the time since these places reminded her of the lab. She felt her muscles starting to grow and she couldnt' stop it, she was already starting to change.

gloomythebear

Old 12-26-2009, 06:17 AM

amy went from room to room searching for room 101....."ok heres 97, theres 99, so if im correct the next should be room 101"amy succesfully found her room and not a single person had to be asked...by the way...it was kinda weird how she and shay were the only ones she had seen so far...werent these places supposed to be filled with students by now?focusing again on the task at hand amy pulled herself together and zipped open her bag in search for her key...key...key..."oh my GOD!i LOST my key!"amy screamed in frustration and remembered where she left it..."thats right!i got it out to look at while climbing the gate to the school!"she turned around in the hallway and hopefully tried to remember her way back through the confusing hallways...

Palmoun

Old 12-26-2009, 06:23 AM

Shay gasped for air and clushed her hands into fists as the change continued. No one knew how painfull it was when she didn't want ti to happen. It felt like she was ripping out of her own skin and memorys from somthing always flashed into her mind. She remembered figures talking about her, them putting things into her and her being in pain. She hated it and he felt her teeth grow to big for her mouth and two long teeth came out. She felt fur starting to cover her body and she started to grow. Her clothing started to become to tight and she soon ripped out of them. Soon the pain was becomeing to much as it hit the point where she was just about done and she roared out in pain.

gloomythebear

Old 12-26-2009, 06:33 AM

amy was glad she knew where she was going to find her keys to her new bedroom.it made her exited for the change for good in her life.she skipped like a child down the long curving hallway then she heard a loud roaring scream coming from the other way.if she and shay were still the only ones in the dorms than that was definitly shay changing into her cat form.without even a second to think about what she was doing she ran full speed toward the unhumanly scream that she thought might be her best friend in agonizing pain.....when amy got close to where she thought the scream was coming from cubby bounced into her stomache knocking her down onto the ground.

Palmoun

Old 12-26-2009, 06:39 AM

Soon the pain was over and she slowly started to be able to foucse. The pain of chaning only happend when she didn't want to change. He slowly put one big furry paw on the floor and got to her feet. Her dark red eyes still glowed like before but now she looked like she was about to kill someone. Armor platted her back like a armadilo and her big saber tooth tiger teeth looked ready to kill someone. She looked around to see that no one had see that change but then saw Amy on the floor and slowly walked over. She had wanted to see her in her cat form and it seemed like a good time now since she didn't plan on chaning again anytime soon.