Soturo Ayami
Magistrate
Send a message via AIM to Soturo Ayami Send a message via Yahoo to Soturo Ayami

Old 10-06-2010, 06:54 PM

He almost chuckled, not that he ever chuckled. His concern was appreciated, but not needed. He knew it wasn't a practice for mothers to teach their sons to hunt at such a young age, or even to fight but his mother had made sure he knew how to take care of himself. Refilwe rolled his neck mind going over what he had said and caught his mistake.

"Ah...sorry. There is..." he yawned, "No need to worry. I should be just fine not that I lack appreciation for the intent of your offer." His arms crossed over his torso. "Beside, last I had heard it was illegal for a student to ride with an adult, more over a teacher even though you were a librarian." He sighed trying to get his neck to pop still. He was now just talking as a way to keep himself awake. He was still curious though, who was talking so loud. It was rather irritating but he supposed it was because he liked to see who was talking. More so when they were talking to him but still. It was a security thing.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 10-06-2010, 07:01 PM

Ain almost raised an eyebrow. "Illegal? I don't think people are going to be pulling me over. Besides.. It's a silly thing. Not like I'm going to do anything bad." he said, shaking his head but waving it off. Literally, since he brushed the air a little with his hand. "Well. If you're sure." He glanced at Refilwe's neck and without thinking, reached over and shifted Refilwe's neck to the sides enough to hear a small pop. He was good at that, but he never really did enough to actually crack a persons neck. He blinked and rubbed the back of his neck, backing up enough to give the boy enough space. "Sorry.. Just, habit. Anyways. The exit is to your left once you get out of this aisle." he said, trying to change the subject. "I'll have to ask the other two to keep it down, as some are trying to rest." he said, smiling a little as he looked down at the book he had taken from Refilwe.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-06-2010, 09:45 PM

Mathew smiled. "Glad to help." He called all the books he said the names of with magic and floated them to the young girl. "What was your name again did you say I forgot." He laughed as he books he placed on a table. "There you go I think that should be a good start." He grined. "Where the party about the story in the left wing of this place." He grin he know the other character from the books would be out soon and terrible would begin so she want to go over there before thinsg got to out of head.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 10-07-2010, 04:22 AM

Taking the books she’d smile, saying quietly “Lily…” In answer to her name before heading over to a table with the books. Picking at random she’d begin to scan through them, looking for anything that peaked her interest and in general get a ‘feeling’ for the books. Eventually she’d pick one for her report of course, but she wasn’t sure what yet. “Party?” She asked then, glancing up with curiosity.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-07-2010, 01:25 PM

Mathew sent the books she didn't want back to there shelves. "Yeah... well its not a real party just some hyper, rude, loud people causing problems. Their here ever night at about 130am in the morning so I like to go over there to try to kept the damages to a min. If you get what I am."

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 10-07-2010, 04:32 PM

“Too bad, I’d like a good party….” Lily said with a mischievous smile, her eyes briefly glittering in thought. She said nothing more, however, and simply turned to the book she was going to choose. Nodding she stuffed it into her book back, giving Mathew a small smile. “Thanks…. I had no clue where to start so this was a big help.”

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate

Old 10-07-2010, 04:53 PM

Refilwe blinked as his neck was popped. He stared at the man a moment. That was helpful yes but he wondered, well it was none of his business. Even if his face was not smiling his eyes were. His only real tell. "Who's to say you would not?" He says jokingly, raising an eyebrow at the man. People tended to do the opposite as one says. He shook his head a light smirk on his face, which he quickly covered with his hands.

He righted his head "That is fine, I needed it." His eyes drifted down the aisle in the direction of the exit. He could make it that far. He'd make it home some time before dawn and pass out on the couch in he living room. He deserved it after day he had.

Last edited by Soturo Ayami; 10-11-2010 at 03:52 AM..

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 10-07-2010, 05:20 PM

Ain shook his head. "Cause I wouldn't do such a thing to anyone." he said, chuckling. "Unless you want me to say I'd try to make you do things to you that would make you cringe? But, mostly, the stuff would proooobably be arrange the whole library by the next day. That makes anyone cringe most of the time." He said, his tone slightly playful, grinning a little. He raised an eyebrow as he covered half his face with his hand. He did have to refrain from asking if he had braces, since it could be taken rudely. Some people were very sensitive on that factor. He smiled a little, cracking his own neck more out of habit. "No problem. I know how it feels." he said before stepping out of Refilwe's way so he could leave if needed. "This book. If you still want to read it tomorrow, or later today.. Just tell me and I'll get it for you." he said, smirking.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-07-2010, 11:58 PM

Mathew laughed smiled. "Well I am glad I could help well I am off to the top floor. I do have to stop the party before the guys get out of head and the books end up all over or wrecked." Mathew started to head up stair where he could start to hear the sound of the rowdy characters from the books.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 10-08-2010, 12:03 AM

Lily nodded, giving him the softest smile before pulling her book bag on her back. She glanced over, seeing the librarian and the other man. She frowned, not wanting to walk by him. So instead she skipped up the steps. “You have my curiosity now so I have to see this ’party’” She said with a chuckle, giving him a mischievous grin before skipping up a little faster.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-09-2010, 04:27 PM

The noise from the top floor grow loudly and ecoced thur the hall way of the quite place. Mathew eyes widen as he could see book flying in to view being toss around the room. Some where being drop from the stair well. "Oh dear....The Librarian going flip if he see this mess... or hears it.... Oh dear god I hope he to mess to hear this." Mathew saw the girl skipping up near him. He place his hand to the side to block her path. "You may want to step back this is going get messy and won't want you getting hurt at all." He said to her then looked back up the stairs starting to pick up/ catch books with his magic from falling to the ground.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 10-10-2010, 06:59 PM

Oh don’t mind me…” She said quietly, shrugging and smiling mischievously. She watched a moment, curious about who was throwing things. She was debating heading home, however, the last thing she needed was to be in a situation where she was forced to use her powers… The librarian was suspicious of her enough as it was…

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate

Old 10-11-2010, 04:02 AM

Refilwe's eyes drifted to the floor at the curious stare he was getting. It was a bit of a habit he had developed personally he didn't like his smile. And those that did tended to be...Well he wouldn't go into detail. Sighing he dropped his hands to his sides. That habit had also become a reflex whenever he couldn't stop himself from smiling. His mother detested it but she was understanding. Then again she knew why he did it and she was the only one who would if he could help it.

His ears perked up at the mention of the book. He would definitely be back tomorrow, he did want to finish the book. It was a book of Anansi's Fables. He was rather fond of them and had been since he was small. The offer alone was enough to make him almost smile again. Almost. He had better control and he was more awake now that he was moving around and talking. "Thank you..." He says crossing his arms over his chest in an 'x' shape before bowing. Another habit only one picked up from his mother. "I would appreciate that..."

An odd sound caught his attention however. It actually sounded like someone was having a party. Who would be having a party this late and in a library of all places. He sent Ain a curious glance. What was going on?

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 10-11-2010, 05:15 PM

Ain gave a small nod, "I'll hold it for you" he said pleasantly, trying his hardest not to growl out at the sudden noise. Damn books were being thrown. They could hit people, or worse.. Get damaged. He gave Refilwe a somewhat exasperated smile before shaking his head, his tail twitching somewhat. "Ugh.. We have a small problem with rowdy people." He said, unable to really tell the boy about what really happened at night. He should have expected this. It was getting to be around the time when the books came alive.

"Um, Well here we are." he commented once they got out of the seeming maze of shelves. The exit was right in front of them. He would have to try and attend to the books soon, before they destroyed the whole place.Hm? Ah... Noise stopped for the most part. That bothered him a little. Could mean that the characters stopped and were preparing for something worse, or it could mean that one of the others was stopping the falling books.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-11-2010, 05:22 PM

Mathew moved closer to the orcs that had come out of the lord of the rings books and sighed. "Come on guys not tonight he books are our friends what have I told you before."

He orcs groweled. "FOOD!!!" As they saw the girl nea Mathew and ran at her dropping there books in there hands.

Mathew eyes widen. "RUN!!!!!!! I can't stop them all!!!" He put up a shield around him and the girl and try to make her move down the stairs as they charge them.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 10-11-2010, 05:36 PM

The girl sighed, frowning a little bit. Watching the orcs she shook her head, turning and starting down the stairs. She would hold onto Mathew slightly, preparing to make both herself and him intangible so they could ‘phase’ through their attackers if necessary. She would not let him know she wasn’t human unless she absolutely had to but she wouldn’t let him get hurt fighting for her either. “Be careful” She said only as she began to run…

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-11-2010, 05:40 PM

"Well need to find help the orcs are out of control tonight." Mathew said there were about a 100 that had come out of the book today instead of 10 like useally. He turned back around and blink. "Oh dear in hevan!!! That a lot of orcs!!!" Mathew cast a time spell to hold the first 3 orcs still but that would not stop the massive hoard of them chasing them those. "Hold tight I'm going to telaport us to the center of this place on the 2nd floor maybe we can get some help from the other... Well yeah" he wanted to say books but he didn't know what the girl would think.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 10-11-2010, 05:44 PM

Lily nodded, still holding Mathew tightly around the wrist. She frowned at the ground a moment. She could protect herself but unless she had physical contact with someone her powers would not extend past herself. She could fight, turn herself to stone and hit hard as she could but it would be too slow for these numbers anyway and reveal herself to Ain… “It’ll be alright… just stay close to me…” she said quietly, some would likely think she was doing it selfishly but she wasn’t.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-12-2010, 05:37 PM

"Stay close to you, what can you do?" used his Teleport spell to be them some time and end up in the middle of the first floor instead of the 2nd like he wanted. "Oh dear my magic is going hay wire... we need to find help now!!" Mathew said as he grabed her hand and started to run to where the check out desk for where the Librarian useally is. He was shock to not find him there. "Oh no he most be putting away books..... I'm not sure where to go now." He heard the orcs marching loudly down the stairs trying to sing/chaten about food and how they were going to cook the girl and mathrew.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 10-12-2010, 06:41 PM

Lily frowned, looking at him a moment as he spoke. She didn’t’ want to tell him… what if he told the librarian? Still what could she do as the orcs ran towards them. She made a sound of dislike but grabbed his hand tighter. She frowned at the ground, turning and tugging him behind her she activated her powers. She would become intangible, as would Matthew and they would run right through three book shelves so they were temporarily out of the orcs sight. She would then stop a moment, their bodies becoming solid once more. "Dont tell anyone..." She whispered.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-12-2010, 08:13 PM

A rather thick book fell on the floor in fron of Mathew and Lily, it was open to a blank page and a page that had words on it, it was as if the author had gotten bored with writting it and sent it to print as it was, there was a soft blue glow comming from it and black haired man he stepped out of the pages, running a hand through it, he looked at the strange people, before he looked every where else. "Where am i?" Christopher asked them as his stone blue eyes landed back on them, he adjusted his red tie and black suit, he even adjusted his gun holster and gun as he stared the couple down.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-12-2010, 08:27 PM

"I won't t....." Then blinked. "Not another one." Mathew grabbed Chris hand. "Lets go, I'll explain later we are all in danger." He said because that noise would drew he orcs to them sooner and ran down the ailes of the books with holding on to chris hand and the young girl. "We are running from the orcs."Just then book shelvs started being pushed over trapping the three in the row they were in.

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate

Old 10-12-2010, 08:28 PM

Okay now he was certainly curious. His mother said he had been a cat in another life, a reason for the tattoos, but he had to know what was going on. There was just too much noise for it just to be a few noisy people.

There was either a party or they were trashing the place, either way he had to know. He turned his gaze to the librarian again. "Will you..." he sighed pausing a bit, "Will you be needing any help?" he asked. If he was allowed to see what was going on he would no longer be curious and be on his way home. But as it was he was just too intrigued to just simply walk away.

There was a loud sound coming from the direction of the noise. They were definitely wrecking the place. He glanced at the librarian worriedly. The man was going to get help whether he wanted it or not. It sounded like someone had pushed over a book shelf. He was really more worried about the books then anything else.

Last edited by Soturo Ayami; 10-12-2010 at 08:31 PM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-12-2010, 09:41 PM

Chris growled slightly, it was clear that he was irritated that no one was talking to him or answering his questions, he was prince after all and he always got answer, even after he became nothing more then a commoner. "i am a prince! I will not be treated as such!" he said rather loudly in a very angry voice as he yanked his hand out of Mathew's, just in time for bookcases to fall over, he sighed slightly as he pulled his gun out and aimed at a nearby orc, he was a rather good shot as he shot it in the eye. He then turnned and aimed at another one and shot it, clearly he was taking his anger out on these creatures.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-12-2010, 10:09 PM

"So am I so knock off the high and might act we are in danger as you can clearly see." He tried using his magic and freeze a few more but there was still more then he could held. "We have to escape to get more help this is to dangerous." Mathew looked around for a way out but now they had orcs on either side of them. Mathew re grabbed Chris hand and put up a shield around the three of them. Bullets could still exited out of the shield but other things would have a hard time getting in. Some of the orcs started to pound on the shield. "HELP!!!!!"