Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-01-2009, 12:56 AM

(Well I'm sorry if my mom is making me study more than usual due to deplorable grades! I'm sorry! Alright! Jesus Christ, get off my fucking back about this and be patient!)

flamingcatdemon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-01-2009, 01:05 AM

(=.= *begins sharpening conveniently placed knife*)

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-01-2009, 01:12 AM

(*cleans Dad's .45* *seethe* *stops* Oh yeah....part of teh reson is plot. *goes back to cleaning* *hates plotless rps*)

flamingcatdemon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-06-2009, 04:18 AM

(Ok, this is getting ridiculous. Do you know how utterly rude it is to tell people you are making an RP and then make them wait for over a week. This goes beyond lazy. Get your ass in gear, because I'm getting really pissed off, really fast.)

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-06-2009, 04:42 AM

(And it's that attitude that's pissing me off! You have no idea what's been going on in my life! My cousin's depressed, dude! Right now, I have worse things to worry about than some stupid rp, Ok!?)

flamingcatdemon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-06-2009, 05:01 AM

Oh god, your cousin's depressed? *heavy sarcasm*

My friend miranda is depressed because her dad just died.
My mom is depressed becuase she has gone through chemotherapy and her hair is still brittle and tends to fall out. She also hasn't been able to find a new boyfriend now that bledi's getting married.
I'm slightly depressed because I haven't been able to find a boyfriend for over a year.
And yet I still have time to sit down and RP with my friends. If you dont have the time or initiative to do something then dont tell other people your going to do it. If you have enough time to RP then you have enough time to make an RP. All it takes is about an hour of work, or less.
I'll tell you what. Outline exactly what you want the RP to be and look like and I'll make the damn thing for you. Otherwise I dont think it will ever get done.
Dont even give me weak excuses about your cousin being depressed because that only pisses me off more.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-06-2009, 01:38 PM

(Guh...cough syrup is the DEVIL. I've been a real bitch lately, so I was gonna put the board up tonight, but ended up with a migrane from hell and going to teh emergency room. I just got home. So I'll attempt to sit down and do it tomorrow. Right now, I've gotta get the taste of gunk outta my mouth....)

Last edited by Hidden Cupcake; 03-07-2009 at 05:27 AM..