Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 05-18-2011, 12:23 AM

Alex smiled at her and nodded, she was right about the new commers today. She just didn't expect them to be coming this early in the morning though. "yeah your right, but why so earl? I would think that htey would start coming when the sun was up." she said and wondered if they knew what to expect when they came here. When she first was here she didn't but she got use to it very quickly and now she was their best snipper

She then put a smile on her face when the girl came over. "good ta meet ya." she said happily, "I am Alex Quinn." she said simply and wondered how strong this girl was. She always was looking for a new sparing partner and opponant. Yet as she looked at her she didn't really seem like the fighting type. "so what are you doing here so early? Most of the others are fast asleep, I was actually about to go and beat a dummy up in the gym." she said as she looked at her.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-18-2011, 12:46 AM

"I have something...I want to finish and I can't do it without this..." He said trying not to sound like he was hiding anything, but personally he didn't want to share his problems with other. It made him feel like he was forcing his problems on others. They were his own problems and he could take care of them himself. Hiroki noticed that more female students were beginning to wake up and were surfacing around the school. They were all in different uniforms and some of them he thought were quite unique. His own uniform was something he had pieced together in preparation for this school. Sure, it had cost him an arm and half his leg, but it was worth it now that he was in the school. The last thing he needed was to stumble into the school without a uniform and look like an idiot to the other students. When Alex asked him why he was here so early he knew he had blushed a little embarrassed that he had been caught here so early. "Well, I...I had to make the train and I could only get a ticket for the early morning ride." Some of his story was true. He couldn’t afford the other ticket they offered for later in the morning. It was ridiculous that the two tickets hadn't been the same price, but he couldn't complain because he didn't have to walk all the way here.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-18-2011, 01:38 AM

Kioshi awoke in his room. He had a huge headache. One of his sisters came in with a skirt. "NO! i am not wearing that thing!" he yelled at her. She simply smiled and reminded him that he had no choice. The only school left for him was an all-girl school. He hated the idea, but knew he had no option so he put on the outfit. "Wow! I make a cute girl" he said with a chuckle. He grabbed his bag full of girl clothes and a few boy stuff as well. He went out the door and walked up to the gril school. He took a deep breath and opened the doors. He walked in and made his way to the dorm rooms. He found one with the name Izumi. "Thats me" he whispered to himself. He let out another small sigh and walked in. There was a second bed, but no one was in it. He wandered who his roommate would be.

Palmoun

Old 05-18-2011, 01:42 AM

Alex nodded when she heard her and then smiled at her, "well that sucks but at least you didn't have to pay as much." she said as she looked at her. She then wondered for a second how tough she was and grabbed her arm. She then felt it to see what kind of muscles she had. Yet she knew that it would probably creep her out so she let her arm go and then looked at her straight in the face, "hey, are you good in a fight? like can you take a hit and give one just as powerful." she asked as she looked at her and hoped that she could. She wanted a new sparing partner. Yet her mind then saw that it was just about time to put her uniform on and sighed, "I guess I need to go change before I go and beat hte dummy." she muttered to herself.

Eiiri
Getting your dreams, its strange...

Old 05-18-2011, 01:50 AM

Alex had a point, Lily had forgotten that it was still early for most people. She had a poor awareness of time, in general. "I guess that does make sense," she muttered to herself. Her stomach made a small growling noise, causing a faint pink tinge to cover her face. She turned towards her door and grabbed her school things, before exiting and locking her room. "Have fun sparring, Alex. I'm going to grab something to eat from the cafeteria. I could show you where it is, if you wish to come as well, Kazumi. Unless you want to find your room," she said, turning towards her, slinging her messenger bag over her shoulder.

Last edited by Eiiri; 05-18-2011 at 02:03 AM..

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 05-18-2011, 01:53 AM

By the time Akio was completely dressed and looked exactly like a girl both clothing and facial-wise. He took one last look at himself in the mirror and sighed lightly with his voice still sounding just a like a boy. His first year of going to this school was going to be hard no doubt; whether he wanted to stay here until the day he would graduate or not was completely a mystery to himself. His own real purpose for going here was to learn how to fight and all, he already had some weapons with him and that was his father's black katana that had a carving of a dragon on it and a couple of shurikens that were also from his own father. The katana itself was named 'Bushido Musashi' by his own father naming it himself; the reason behind it was called that was unknown but to him it didn't really even matter that much. All that mattered was that he made sure he kept that katana safe from the hands of others and learned how to use it to get vengeance on his former best friend for the death of his mother and father. At this point, Akio just grabbed the small black pouch that he carried all his shurikens and slipped it onto the back of his skirt to make sure whenever he needed it. He could simply reach back and whip them out. He didn't bother to grab his katana; so rather he just left that locked up in his dressed so that no one could just break into his room while he was gone and take it.

So taking his own room key, Akio headed right out the door of his room only to end up hearing a couple of girls talking in the middle of the hallway. There seemed to be three girls standing there, each one wearing a different uniform as they were having a simple friendly conversation with one another. He had caught a quick glimpse two other girls that he just left the dorms to go somewhere; where they had headed right off to was a bit unknown to him but he made sure it didn't bother him too much. All of a sudden while he stood there watching the three girls talking for a moment; seeing another girl just head into her room, Akio just tilted his own head. Not bothering to wonder about that either, Akio just headed right toward the three girls but made sure not to make eye-contact with them. "Excuse me." he spoke with his own tone of voice sounding just like a female at this point. Stepping right over to the right side of the wall lightly, he just slid his own way past the three and began to make his own way out of the dorm area.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-18-2011, 02:09 AM

Hiroki blinked a few times before he realized what had just happened. "Umm...Well, yes I can keep myself from being killed, but I'm not a heavy hitter. I'm more of a...hit quick and often type of a girl." Hiroki smiled a little as he raised his fist and gave a few quick jabs into the air in front of Alex. It was true though, his body wasn't built for heavy damage or to deal heavy damage and it was obvious to at least him that he was indeed a tiny for a man and even a girl. His best strategy was to hit fast and to hit often. If he couldn't end it in one hit then he was going to end it in a series of quick jabs to critical spots. While he had grown up he had learned what he needed to do to avoid attacks and to counter them. It was only a year ago that he actually underwent serious training in martial arts. They classes had helped, but he knew he still had some ways to go before he was a master and that was part of the reason he was here. On top of his martial arts training he also underwent training in how to use his arm blades that were currently stashed away in his luggage. They helped increase his chance at winning and surviving at fight. "Umm...If you could show me the way to the cafeteria, that would be nice." He said as he noticed his stomach was indeed empty and would require attention soon.

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 05-18-2011, 04:33 AM

Akira rolled over in her bed with a sigh. She had trouble sleeping that night. Something just didn't seem right. Unsure of what it could be, she sat up in bed and looked around the room. It appeared that her roommate either never went to bed or got up early. Where was her roommate now? Off at the gym or conversing with some of the other girls at the school? Either way, she didn't care.

Quickly she got dressed and left the room. Where would she go? She wasn't hungry just yet. Besides, it was a little too early for breakfast. Maybe the gym. She could practice with some things and build up an appetite. It didn't take very long to get there. On the way, she noticed others getting up and heading to various places within the school. When she reached the gym, she noticed others there aswell, including a new student. Who could that be?

Setsurou couldn't believe that he was going to be late. If he didn't hurry, he could be in some trouble. Of course, he might be let off since it was his first day, but he couldn't risk it. It was an all girls' assassin school. Being on time was a major thing for them.

Earlier that morning, he put his disguise in his car with all his other belongings that he was bringing with. He never told his parents what he was really doing. To them, he was going to an all males' boarding school. He couldn't walk out of the house dressed as a girl. What would they think? He had to be at that school to make sure the others looked the way they were supposed to, and nothing went wrong with the disguises. If something happened, they'd all be doomed. The staff would look into everyone, and if they were smart enough (which they more than likely were), they'd only have to check the new kids.

Upon arriving at the school (earlier than he thought with his speeding), he got his schedule and the key to his dorm. He was unsure of who his roommate would be. A girl or one of the boys? If it was a girl, he'd be in major trouble. He couldn't sleep with the wig on and fake breasts.

Eiiri

Old 05-18-2011, 09:57 PM

Lily nodded at her, noting another new face slipping past them in the same direction they were going. As she made no inclination to join their conversation or talk to them, Lily made no effort to speak to her. Lily wasn't the type to force a conversation, or talk to someone who did not want to talk to her. "Its this way. The food here isn't too bad," she told her, pointing down the hall, as she started walking. It was mostly true for Lily, who was a bit of a picky eater. She could usually find several things she would eat, it was the nice part of having the cafeteria. The downside it was where everyone ate, so it made it hard to avoid the bullies and bitches that took joy in picking on the ones who didn't want to fight back. Lily often had that problem. many girls disliked the fact that she only seemed to sleep in classes, yet always knew the answers to questions.

Darkest Hour
I really don't like you right no...
Send a message via MSN to Darkest Hour

Old 05-19-2011, 03:37 AM

Zoey soon found herself in the lunch room, staring at a messed up Peyton.Zoey cursed under her breath as she marched up to Peyton.'Was it Jessicas group again?'Zoey asked, anger was clearly in her voice.That was one of her few traits she just couldn't control.On the up side, sometimes it helped other people when she got mad.The entire time all Zoey could think about while looking Peyton down was giving Jessica something to be scared of.And clearly this 'of' would have been Zoey breaking her foot off in they're butt.'Im going to show her something to be scared of today when we go to practice and start shooting our new guns.'Zoey chimmed.A sly smile spread across her face.Note to self, make Jessicas face into a dart board.The thought of it almost made Zoey laugh but she wouldn't tell Peyton of that thought.Usually they were thinking the same thing.Zoey simpley sighed and mentally scratched the back of her head.'Im going to grab some quick breakfest..ill be right back.Dont run off.'Zoey added hastly as she strode off in line.It didn't take her long.She got what she called dippie eggs - of course Peyton always got onto her about that, and some milk.Stroding back over towards the table she took a seat and just shook her head and stared at Peyton.'You cant keep leting them get away with this..you should really chew them out.After all, you can be pretty..'mean'.'Zoey didn't like to curse alot, but sometimes it kinda just slipped out.Expectly when she got mad, oh boy, talk about a sailor on the loss.Sighing softly, Zoey just begun to dig into her food waiting for Peyton to explain what had happend, what Zoey missed, and todays daily activities.It was your average morning with these two.But, little did Zoey know this year was about to get a nice dose of what the freak ville.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-19-2011, 03:38 AM

"That's a relief" Hiroki sighed. He hadn't eaten good food in a while, but he couldn't afford anything good. His meals had been can food barely heated or just nothing at all. Yea, it wasn't healthy, but it worked for him for so long that health wasn't even a thought in his mind now. He looked down the hall in the direction that Lily had pointed in and tried to memorize the area so he could find his way when he was alone. He followed after lily and just tried to stay behind her like a shadow not wanting to get in her way or to get too far behind her making her stop to wait. He wondered what types of food they would be serving this morning and his mouth began to water at the thought of real food for breakfast or even just a breakfast at all. What would he eat? What a silly question, he would eat anything and everything if he could.

Eiiri

Old 05-19-2011, 04:09 AM

As they got to the cafeteria, Lily could see that there were already a lot of people in there already. At least more people in there than Lily would prefer. She pointed towards where the food line and the eating area were. "That's the food line and there are tables over there to eat. If you want, you can eat with me," she told Kazumi, pointing as she spoke. Then, she moved into the line to get something to eat. Lily picked out a bowl of cereal and some fruit. She got small portions, as she wasn't too hungry, but needed to eat. After getting through the line, she moved to the eating area, finding a table. She picked one that was out of the way, but was large enough for several people. She didn't mind if people ate with her, as long as they didn't decide to pick on her or bother her.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-19-2011, 04:13 AM

Kioshi unpacked his stuff. He then decided to go explore the new school. He began to wonder around the school. He felt like he got lost, but he didn't really mind. He continued walking. He passed a group of girls in the hallway, but didn't stop. He kepting moving forward. Before he knew it, he was in the school's cafeteria. He sat down at an empty table and put his head down. Stupid wig is so itchyhe thought to himself. He hoped his roommate either was like him and secretly a guy or better yet, maybe he wouldn't have a roommate. That would make things better for him. He let out a silent sigh and closed his eyes.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 05-19-2011, 06:45 AM

As Akio had walked down the long hallway of the dorms; he had noticed how he was able to avoid the other girls from in the hallway as he gave a little sigh within his own head. Thanks to being here for about a day or two already, he was given a map of the entire campus from the inside and outside to know where everything was. So while he had the time last night, he studied it to make sure he knew where everything was. Akio by this time had already have himself a little name to follow up with his own girl disguise just in case anyone ended up asking his name or something. As he continued to walk down the hallway, he had noticed how a couple of the other girls were also seeming to go into the same direction as he was as he just gave a slight glance at most of them going right pass him. Soon enough, Akio ended up making it to the cafeteria as he saw how many of the other students had also made it down here as well to get their breakfast. Making his own way over toward the line, Akio simply grabbed onto a red apple and a little bowel of 'Total' cereal. Grabbing onto those, he simply made his own way right over toward one of the tables near the corner of the room and sat down eating by himself. He didn't mind being alone in the cafeteria, in a way it was a little better for him so that his disguise wouldn't end up failing him too soon.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-20-2011, 03:17 AM

Hiroki followed behind Lily in the line and watched her pick out her breakfast. It wasn't a lot of food and he didn't want to seem like a pig for getting two tons of food because he was hungry that would just be awkward for the both of them. He lifted a finger up to his mouth and bit on it trying to decide which thing looked the best, but wasn't a lot of food. Sadly, it all looked good and none of it seemed like it would be enough to save him from hunger throughout the day. He made up his mind as Lily began to walk away from him and he rushed to grab a big juice apple. He rushed after Lily not wanting to lose her. "Thanks for letting me sit with you." He said as he slid into one of the seats. He placed the apple he had picked out on the table and stared at it with a look of hopelessness. He would never satisfy his hunger. A film of tears began to form in his eyes at the thought of even more days like this. Girls always watched what they ate and he couldn't just eat like a starving child or they would think something was wrong. He picked up the apple and took a large bite out of it and he could hold back one of the tears that slid down his cheeks. He was so weak, he thought to himself. I'm crying over a meal, now what will Lily think of me. He brushed away the tear and looked up at Lily and gave her a weak smile hoping she wouldn't try and pry into it.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-20-2011, 03:25 AM

Kioshi yawned. He sat the table alone. He didn't feel like eating. He opened his eyes when he heard more voices in the room. He looked around for a minute then laid his head back down. He once again closed his eyes and dozed off. He drifted away into sleep. Thats what he gets for partying all night.

Palmoun

Old 05-20-2011, 03:40 AM

Alex watched the two girls head off to the cafateria and then went back to her plan. She cranked up the music as she headed down the hall and soon came to the gym. She looked around and after a few minutes found a dummy that would do nicely for her. She then placed her iPod on the ground after putting on some music with a nice beat. Right away she started to beat the living daylight out of it. You had to be surprised that there was no stuffing flying out of the dummy after the first few minutes o her hitting it.

Xx I-RAWR xX
"We had to learn how to bend wit...

Old 05-20-2011, 07:30 PM

After about 10 minutes straight of Peyton attempts to remove the stain from her skirt she finally gave in. Tossing the crumpled napkin onto the table she let out a long,drawn out sigh. It was like this everyday. It had actually become a saddened ritual but even still she couldn't stand up to that group. Peyton had already accepted her spineless nature,despite her occupation as a female assassin. Hearing Zoey's threatening rant Peyton shook her head in disagreement. "Don't bother Zoey. It doesn't really bother me. Just for today try and stay out of trouble....please." Peyton pleaded. She knew it didn't take much for Zoey to go all 'psycho' but since today was the first day of the new school year she would at least like her friend to behave for once. Since Zoey was not present Peyton knew Jessica and her groupies wouldn't bother her anymore she returned to her egg sandwich. Taking a few bites her mind began to wander off as to what she would bake this evening in the kitchen built for the students use. After a few minutes Peyton finished her sandwich and turned towards Zoey. Zoey...would you rather have a German Sweet Chocolate Cake or a Red Velvet Cake for dessert today?" Peyton asked with sincere interest. Since Zoey usually always ate Peytons desserts after she was done baking them it helped to get her opinion once in a while.

Eiiri

Old 05-22-2011, 02:48 AM

Lily looked over at Kazumi in wonder, no one had ever thanked her for sitting with them. More often than not, Lily was ignored or forced to leave the table. She did her best to ignore it most of the time. "Don't worry about it. Its all good for me," she replied, looking up from her food. When she did, she found that the girl had tears in her eyes. Lily was confused. "Are you alright? What's the matter?" she asked, a bit alarmed. The sudden tears alarmed her, not used to being near those things. She also noticed that Kazumi had about the same amount of food as her, something rather unusual for the school. Lily was a very lite eater for the school, most girls taking in more calories than her. "You didn't go light on food because of me, did you? Because you can eat all you want. I simply don't eat much," she told her, embarrassed. She hoped that Kazumi hadn't gotten a little bit of food because of how much Lily had gotten.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-22-2011, 07:43 AM

Hiroki looked up at Lily for a second, but averted his tear filled eyes. He hadn't wanted to start the year off this way. Usually his ability to control his emotions was better than this, but today it was like he was back in grade school. He hadn't been able to control any of his emotions then and it had led to the ultimate down fall of any of his chances to have friends. Lily had seemed like a nice girl and he didn't want to scare her away because he wasn't able to control himself. "Uh...It's nothing, really." He said trying to brush it off, but Lily seemed to have caught on. He began to fumble around with the apple he had picked out and he pushed it around the table with his finger. Lily had gotten it exactly right and that caused an instant blush to form on Hiroki's face. He reached up and brushed away any remaining tears. "Well...Yes, I just didn't want to....to seem like a pig." He finally looked up at her, but the mild blush that was on his face had turned into a beat red one. The blush was real, but the part about feeling like a pig wasn't. He didn't care about whether she thought he was a pig or not, but whether she thought he was unusual for a female. “I’ll remember that next time, but for now I guess I’ll just eat this. I’ll survive until the next meal.” He gave her a smile and picked the apple back up to eat it. He sure did hope he would make it to the next meal. His stomach was sure to hate him for it, but it already must have hated him. The last true meal he had eaten was about three days ago.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-22-2011, 07:22 PM

Kioshi fell of the table while sleeping. He hit the floor pretty hard. He jumped back up and slightly chuckled. He looked over to the clock and then down to his schedule paper. He looked to see what his first class was and then headed that way. He walked down a long hall. He didn't have a map so he really had no clue where he was going. He kept walking around until he got completely lost. "Okay now i wish i had a map" he whispered to himself. He let out a sigh. This was not going well. He turned the corner and found an office. This place surely would have a map so he went in. Luckily for him there was a map posted on the wall. He looked at to see his classroom was around the corner. He smiled and walked out and found his class. He walked in the room. It was huge. He liked how no one was in class yet so he picked his seat and once again fell asleep.

Last edited by princessofdarkness101; 05-22-2011 at 07:27 PM..

Darkest Hour
I really don't like you right no...
Send a message via MSN to Darkest Hour

Old 05-28-2011, 03:32 AM

Its a good thing Zoey had a high metabolism or else Peyton would have her the size of a grape by now, and you have to include training along with that jazz.Zoey thought about it for a moment, and finally anwsered.'How about German Sweet Chocolate Cake?I've never tried that before.'Zoey asked nonchanetly.She remebered Red CHocolate Velvet Cake.Her brother use to scarf it down like it was nothing with his friend.For a moment her mind luled back to the good old days when it was her brother and her other guy friends.Always messing around, second guessing each others moves.Zoey chuckeled for a brief moment as the pain of those days started to beat on her like a drum.Quickly she pushed those thoughts away and tried to focus on Peyton.'Hey, I think its time for class.'Zoey remarked in between a yawn as she dumped her finished off food into the trash cane.The good thing about they're table was they usually got a good window view and the trash canes were always in ear shot.So it was all good to go.But, as they talked about other things she planed her secret attack on Jessica and her little goop zombies.