Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-16-2011, 02:10 AM

Ian looked up when he heard someone speak. He was surprised to see Adrian. It wasn't 6 yet. He nodded to his question. "Yeah. I got started." he said. He was mentally relieved to hear that he didn't stutter that time. That was a good thing, after all. Now if it would only stay like that. It was way to embarrassing to stutter in front of him.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 05-28-2011, 02:20 AM

"That's good, we'll be able to get out of here sooner. I'm starving," he said before flashing him a bright smile and sitting down across from him. "How long have you been here? How much have you gotten done?" Adrian asked as he pulled his work out of his bag, "I need to know where to start."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-28-2011, 02:35 AM

"I-I haven't been here very long." Ian said, only stuttering slightly. That was better than what he was doing around Adrian. "I haven't gotten to much done though.. I don't know where to start." It was hard to stay focused on the assignment when he didn't really understand what it was that they were supposed to be doing.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 05-28-2011, 08:50 PM

Frowning slightly he nodded, "That's alright, it'll be easier if we figure it out together," he said with a shrug before looking over the work on front of him. "Basically all we're doing is making a visual project over what we've been learning in the past couple of weeks. It's supposed to help our class mates understand that part that we've gotten better," he told him. "It can be a power point, a model, a poster... anything."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-31-2011, 10:09 PM

Ian nodded, understanding. "Well.. I could make a poster." He said. Plus, that way he wouldn't need Adrian's help. It would be much easier to focus if he wasn't there. Besides. He was sure the other had more important things to do than deal with him. So he would'nt be offended.