NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-06-2011, 06:40 PM

Looking around she bit her lip, "Do you think you could hang these pictures up for me?" she asked pointing at the frames that had pictures of her and her family along with some friends and her dog. The frames matched the rest of her set and she turned towards him, "Do you think there's enough room for a mini fridge in here? My parents were wondering but I told them I had to check with my room mate first," Elizabeth asked.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 02-06-2011, 06:45 PM

Roehl got up and started to help with the frames. When she asked about the mini fridge he looked around. They had a pretty good sized room. "Yeah, there's enough space." he said and went back to the pictures. "Cute dog. Whats its name?" he asked as he hung up the last picture. He took a step back to make sure he got them all straight.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-06-2011, 06:53 PM

Looking over at the picture she smiled, "Oh her name is Frosty," she said with a grin looking at the all white dog, "I named her when I was younger," she said before looking around and nodding, "Alright, then I'll tell my parents," she said before setting a few more things up on the desk and then she was pretty much done. "Alright, the room looks good," she said before looking back over at his side, "You play the guitar?" she asked.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 02-06-2011, 06:58 PM

"Yeah." Roehl said sticking his hands in his pockets. "My grandpa gave me that and taught me to play it before he died." he said looking at the guitar. He never let anyone touch it. It was the one thing he cherished over everything else. His little brother tried to play it once and Roehl dragged him out of the house by his underpants into the snow and locked him out. "You play anything?" he asked.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-06-2011, 07:04 PM

"That's really nice, I play the piano and a little bit of guitar but not much," she said with a smile before sitting down on the edge of her bed, "So room mate, what kind of stuff do you like to do?" she asked with a light laugh wanting to get to know him a lot more. So far she liked him, and there weren't any signs that she wouldn't any time soon.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 02-06-2011, 07:11 PM

Roehl took a deep breath and sat down. "Well, I like to do a lot of artsy stuff like sculpting, painting and drawing. I play guitar. I like to hang out with my friends and make new ones." he rubbed the back of his head. "I don't know really. What about you?" he asked smiling at her. He was never good at listing things about himself.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-06-2011, 07:18 PM

Thinking for a moment she shrugged, "I like the artsy stuff too, I'm not that good at drawing though so I'm trying to work at it. I like music, hanging out with people... well actually I'm sort of shy so I'm working on that too, "she said with a small laugh.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 02-06-2011, 07:25 PM

"Well I can help you with both of those." he said happily.Just then his phone started buzzing. He pulled it out of his pocket and looked at it. There was a text from his mom that said 'Rascal got out and tried to eat the sofas again. We are sending him to you at school. Have fun.' He sent a reply saying ok and put his phone back in his pocket. "Well we're going to have another roommate." he said smiling.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-07-2011, 11:46 AM

Elizabeth grinned, "That would be really cool," she said before watching him answer whatever was on his phone, "Another room mate?" sh asked looking around the place and thinking there wasn't enough room for another bed. "What do you mean?" she asked confused.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 02-07-2011, 11:41 PM

"Don't worry, theres room. And he's not what you'd expect." Roehl said walking to his pictures and picking the one of the mongoose up. He handed it to her and smiled. "His name is Rascal. He's a family pet. Mom says he's tearing up the house again so she's sending him here." he said sitting down on his bed. Rascal had orange scruffy fur and he was nearly four feet long.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-07-2011, 11:50 PM

Elizabeth was all for animals, she loved them. But a mongoose that was chewing things up? "Eh, so she's going to send it here so it can tear up our stuff?" she asked a little confused. If there was a pet living with them she would prefer it to be a small dog, and even that would be a lot to live with considering how small the rooms were. "It is cute though," she said with a sigh.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 02-07-2011, 11:59 PM

He took his picture and put it back. "Don't worry, He'll be in cage unless I let him out and he only tears stuff up when I'm not home." he said reassuringly. "He really well behaved when I'm around." he added and layed back on his bed. He wished the gym was open on the first day so he could get some exorcise and do something, or at least that they were allowed to walk around the school grounds on the first day. But usually they couldn't until after a week had passed.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-08-2011, 12:22 AM

Hearing that she felt a little bit better, "Alright, he does look cute," she said with a smile. Slipping off her shoes she folded her legs onto her bed and sighed, "So are we pretty much stuck here until dinner?" she asked looking over at him. Reaching over she looked through her bag trying to think of things that they could do.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 02-08-2011, 12:44 AM

"Yeah pretty much. They don't let us get outside or into the gym for a week still. So we're cooped up inside until then." he said and rolled onto his stomach sighing. This school was really boring at times and this was one of those times. "I would say we take a walk around the school but I guess you've probably had enough walking around for today after finding your classes." he said rolling over onto his back and letting his head hang upside down over the end of his bed.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-08-2011, 01:38 AM

"I wouldn't mind walking around, we could always go to the commons and see what's going on there, or we could stay here and play cards or something, get to know each other," she said with a smile. Getting up she walked over to her desk and grabbed her brush before returning to her spot on the bed and beginning to brush her hair, it was something she did when she was bored and she hoped that her hair would start to grow out.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 02-09-2011, 03:21 AM

"We can go to the commons. I need to walk around or I'll go nuts." he said. That was mainly the reason he didn't like any of the mandatory classes. He stood up and walked over to the door. "Shall we go?" he asked holding his hand out and opening the door.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-12-2011, 01:39 PM

"Yes we shall," she said with a bright smile before getting off her bed and taking his hand, looking back she threw her brush on the bed and began to walk with him. At least they had found something to do, biting her lip she looked around the hallways wondering who else lived in the same dorm as them.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 02-13-2011, 04:45 AM

Roehl siled and followed her. Skip came up behind him and whispered something in his ear and pushed past him. Roehl reached out and punched his shoulder and Skip ran off laughing. Roehl smiled and shook his head but never let go of her hand. He looked at her and smiled when he saw her biting her lip. "good way to make yourself bleed." he said.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-13-2011, 04:48 PM

Elizabeth watched as the boys messed around and she chuckled a bit, noticing what she was talking about she stopped biting and shrugged, "I never bite it that hard," she said with a smile before looking up at him. "What did he say to you?" she asked looking in the direction that he laughed.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 02-14-2011, 02:56 AM

"He saw us holding hands and said get some. He can be immature sometimes." he said rubbing his neck. He felt a little embarrassed to say he was friends with him but Skip was a good kid. Even if he didn't act like it all the time.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-14-2011, 03:42 AM

Elizabeth laughed shaking her head, "Boys will be boys," she quoted with a grin to know she was teasing before shrugging. "I could see how people could come to the conclusion that something was going on, but I don't really care because we know the truth."

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 02-14-2011, 09:49 PM

"Yeah I know. That and we just really met." he said and smiled at her. "Plus I like to get to know a girl before I date her. For all I really know you could be planning to kill me in my sleep." he said with a laugh.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-15-2011, 02:20 AM

"Very true," she said with a grin before looking around and then laughing at his joke, "Dang, you caught me," she said with a grin as they entered the commons of their dorm. "But that's good to know, I think it's strange when people jump right into relationships," she told him brightly.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 02-16-2011, 03:04 AM

"Yeah and they wonder why it didn't work out a week later." he said and laughed. He looked around trying to find someone he knew but Skip was the only friend he had seen in their dorm so far and couldn't find any one hanging out here. "See anyone you know?" he asked.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-17-2011, 09:35 PM

Laughing she nodded in agreement before looking around, Elizabeth didn't really know that many people at the school for some reason. Finally she spotted a guy and a girl that she had hung out with a couple of times, "Oh there's Ally and Alex," she said nodding in their direction and then waving at them when they looked up. "We could go and talk to them," she said with a small smile looking over at him.