Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-05-2011, 08:23 PM

This is a private one on one between myself and NomNomCake. So if you are not one of us, then please don't post. But you are welcome to read along.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-05-2011, 08:46 PM

Name: Adrian Carr
Grade: 12th
Appearance:

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-05-2011, 09:13 PM

Name: Ian Mason
Grade: 12th
Appearance:

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-06-2011, 05:07 PM

Adrian ran a hand through his dark hair as he walked down the hallway, a group of his boys falling him like he normally did. It was lunch time, and he followed the same routine every day; chill in the hallway for a little while, goof around. Then go to lunch cutting in the lines because they were able to do that and kicking some unexpected soul out of their lunch table because they were foolish enough to do it, he never really enjoyed it but he was used to it. Everyone thought he enjoyed it, because he was the 'ring leader' of the pack. It wasn't something he asked for, he would gladly switch places with anyone but Adrian knew that wasn't possible.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-06-2011, 05:16 PM

Ian walked through the halls, his head down. Nobody noticed him. They never did. Which was fine by him. He headed towards the cafeteria for lunch. He ended up running into someone since he really wasn't paying attention. He fell back and looked up at the boy he ran into. Adrian Carr. That couldn't be good. "I'm sorry!" he said. He quickly stood back up and was gone again, taking off down the halls. He couldn't believe he actually ran into him. It was way to embarassing.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-06-2011, 05:22 PM

Adrian had been in conversation with one of his about the basketball game that had gone on the past Friday when he felt someone run into him, turning around he frowned and saw a boy who he had seen around a couple of times but didn't know, "It's cool bro," he muttered to him but the boy was gone before he could get the sentence out, 'Am I that scary?' he thought raising an eyebrow and shaking his head before returning to his conversation. They walked into the lunch room and he felt a few eyes on him so he nodded at a few people as they headed towards the lunch line. Today he was going to get pizza that they ordered from a local parlor.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-06-2011, 07:24 PM

Ian got to the cafeteria and went through the line. He just got some chips and a can of pop. He paid and searched for an empty seat. He found one in the corner and he went and sat there. He ate his food slowly, looking around at everyone that was in there, talking and laughing. He knew that they would never notice him.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-07-2011, 03:37 AM

Luckily no one was sitting at their table so they didn't have any removing to do, sitting down at the front Adrian began to eat slowly. Glancing over he saw the boy that ran into him and then went back to his food, 'Who is he?' he wondered as he at quietly. "Adrian man, what's up with you today? You're super quiet," one of his buddies asked frowning.

Shrugging he sighed, "Nothing man, I'm just tired that's all. That project that's due had me up all night," he said which was mostly the truth the part he wasn't saying was how he just didn't feel like talking.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-07-2011, 03:41 AM

Ian ate his food in silence. He looked around at all the people. When he saw the boy he ran into, he dropped his eyes. Couldn't be caught looking at the popular boy, now could he? He finsihed eating and threw away his trash. Then he left. He didn't really like being in large groups of people. He needed space to breath. So he went to the one place where he knew he could have that. The boys' restroom. It was empty when he got there, which he was thankful for.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-07-2011, 10:36 PM

Deciding that he was bored Adrian got up and threw his tray away, he had already finished his food so he wasn't wasting anything. "I'll be right back," he said to the table before heading out of the doors and to the bathroom. Walking inside he noticed the boy from earlier, "Hey," he said with a nod before running his hand through his hair and looking in the mirror.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-07-2011, 11:09 PM

Ian looked up when someone came in. Adrian again. Why did he keep running into him? "I-I should really go..." he muttered. He couldn't be in the same room as him without feeling intimidated. Right now his heart was racing just from being this close to him. He went past him to leave.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-08-2011, 09:44 PM

Frowning slightly he turned to him, "Wait a sec," he said looking him over and then tilting his head, "Why are you scared of me? Do I really seem that bad?" he asked figuring that the boy would answer truthfully by the way he was acting. Sometimes Adrian didn't understand why he had the reputation that he did, was he really that bad?

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-08-2011, 09:51 PM

Ian stopped and turned back to Adrian. "I-I'm not afraid of you.. Just a bit i-intimidated. Y-You don't seem that bad." he stuttered. Right about now, his heart was racing. He wasn't the type of guy that a popular kid talked to and he really didn't know how to handle it. "I-I really should go." he said, going to leave again.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-08-2011, 10:25 PM

Biting his lip Adrian nodded before sighing, "Alright, see you around," he said before taking some water and splashing it in his face, he needed to wake up. Looking over he watched as he began to leave, "Try not to be intimidated by me, I'm just like you," he added quickly and loud enough so the boy could hear.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-08-2011, 10:28 PM

Ian didn't stop walking this time when Adrian spoke to him. No. He wasn't just like him. He never would be. And he himself would never be like Adrian. It was a fact of life. He headed to his next class with his head down, his heart still racing. He ended up one of the first people there. He went and took his seat in the back of the class. He was less likely to be noticed there.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-12-2011, 01:48 PM

Adrian watched as the boy kept walking confused, for some reason he wanted to get to know him. Mostly for the fact so he could prove that they were no different, he didn't think that he was better than anyone but lots of other people did. Sighing he headed back to the lunch room and waited for his friends.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-12-2011, 07:41 PM

Ian sat in class quietly. Soon enough, more people filed in. Then the bell rang to bring class to order. The teacher came in and began the class. She started her lecture that not many people actually paid attention to. Most just talked quietly. But not him. He tried to pay attention.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-17-2011, 09:39 PM

Adrian sauntered into his next class late, at this point of the day he didn't really care. There was a seat open in the middle of the class so that's where he sat, leaning back in his seat and got out his homework hoping to not be disturbed. 'I just want to get out of here,' he thought.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-17-2011, 10:31 PM

Ian looked up when someone came in later. Adrian again. Why did it seem like they were always in the same place? The teacher gave the boy a detention for being late. She didn't like people coming in late. Ian didn't really think that he deserved it. But then figured, why shouldn't he?

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-18-2011, 03:16 AM

Adrian grumbled as he got the detention slip, 'Not fair,' he scowled to himself before beginning to work on the paper that his teacher had handed out. Glancing towards the back he saw the boy from earlier, biting his lip he turned back around.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-18-2011, 05:32 PM

Ian didn't realize he was staring until Adrian looked at him. His eyes instantly dropped to his desk. He refused to raise them again as he worked on the worksheet. He ended up finishing it before most of the class, so he stood and turned it in.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-20-2011, 04:21 PM

'What is his problem? Must have low self esteem or something,' he though even though that sounded horrible after he really thought about it. Sighing he began to work on his paper and was done soon after Ian, this is why he didn't think he needed a detention, he always got his work done. Biting his lip he went up to turn his paper in and then was told to find a partner, there were only two people done so he had no choice but to move to the back with Ian.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-20-2011, 04:33 PM

Ian went and sat back at his seat. When Adrian came over to him, his heart started pounding. What did he want. But then he remembered that the teacher said something about partners. Of course. He kept his eyes down on his desk, not being able to look straight at him.

NomNomCake
Love Everyone

Old 02-20-2011, 04:51 PM

"We have to work together," he told him when e saw the look on the boys face. "Don't worry I won't try and corrupt you or anything," he told him teasingly. "We have to do a research paper, on pretty much anything that has meaning to it," he said with a sigh. "Do you have any ideas?" he asked.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-20-2011, 05:07 PM

Ian shook his head. He hadn't known what the assignment was in the first place, so of course he had no ideas. He didn't look up at Adrian yet. He was going to do his part of the work without facing him. It wasn't something he was used to doing and the boy's group of friends wouldn't like that he's even near him.