MissEuphoriaX
Your forever is all that I need.

Old 04-16-2011, 06:52 PM

Demyx had spent his time practicing his violin. He wasn't exactly found of it but it made his parents happy so he did it anyways. He was a little late but was finally heading to the library, as he arrived he headed to the back corner where he had found Zexion the other day before the ball. He approached from behind and wrapped his arms around Zexion's waist. "I couldn't resist." He smiled as he pressed a kiss to the back of Zexion's neck before remembering why he had orginally come. He pulled back now, "Did you tell the others about us?" He asked, his expression quickly turning serious now.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-16-2011, 07:05 PM

Zexion waited patiently in the library for Demyx to arrive. He froze for a brief moment went he felt someone wrap their arms around him, but relaxed again when he heard the Prince's voice. He blushed lightly when he felt the other kiss his neck. He turned to look at him, confused for a moment by what he said. He shook his head. "No. Of course I didn't tell them....But.. They did see me leave your room last night."

MissEuphoriaX

Old 04-16-2011, 07:13 PM

Demyx sighed. "They seem very interested in your business." He smiled. "Maybe they have a crush on you?" He asked as he leaned in and wrapped his arms around Zexion's neck, bringing him in for a deep kiss. "Maybe we could.." his voice trailed off as he began kissing him again, moving his mouth to Zexion's neck. "I really wish we didn't have to hide. It would be so much easier if I could just walk right up to you and kiss you whenever I wanted." He said, letting his arms fall to wrap around Zexion's hips now.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-16-2011, 07:17 PM

Zexion shook his head at what Demyx said. There was no way that could happen. When Demyx kissed him, he reached up and gripped the front of his shirt. His face turned a light pink. "So do I. It would make things so much easier." he muttered. The only thing he wanted was to spend time with Demyx.

MissEuphoriaX

Old 04-17-2011, 12:32 AM

Demyx smiled at Zexion. "We wouldn't have to hide from your friends that are waiting outside the library either." He said with a smirk. He had seen Saix and the others when he entered. "Might as well give them a show huh?" He asked as he was sure they were leaned up against the large indoor-windows trying to peer in from the hallway. Demyx pushed Zexion up against a bookcase, a few books tumbled to the floor, they were now in sight of the windows. Demyx kissed Zexion roughly, but with passion, his hands travelling across Zexion's body until they found themselves under his shirt, gripping the sides of Zexion's stomach, pulling his body closer to Demyx's own.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-17-2011, 12:38 AM

What?! His friends were out in the hallway?! That just made Zexion mad. Couldn't they just leave him in peace for once. And what did Demyx mean by a show? He figured that out quickly when he was pushed against the bookcase. When Demyx kissed him, Zexion's hand automatically went up and gripped at the Prince's hair as he kissed him back. Though his face turned red. And even redder when he was pulled closer to the other.

MissEuphoriaX

Old 04-17-2011, 01:16 AM

Demyx bent down and grabbed the back of Zexion's knees, picking him and having him wrap his legs around Demyx's waist before turning and laying him on his back on the couch. They were now out of Zexion's friends line of sight. Demyx moaned into the kiss lowly as his hands worked at Demyx's pants button. He knew he was pressing things too far but he couldn't stop.

Saix was jealous by what he had saw. He had been jealous the entire time he just didn't want to admit it. And now, as he watched Zexion move out of his line of sight he panicked. Without thinking he bursting the library and strode right over to the couple, he was thankful he had done so as he took in the seen. "Ahem.." He said, averting his eyes as Demyx moved away from Zexion. "Zexion we need your help finishing up chores." He said, his head turned to the side slightly.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-17-2011, 01:24 AM

Zexion didn't mind when Demyx picked him up. When he was laid on the couch, he moaned lightly. It felt so good to be with him. When Sai'x interrupted them, he glared at him. Why did he have to ruin this?! He nodded to what he said. "Alright. I'll be there in a minute." he told him, his voice annoyed. This was supposed to be his day off anyway. It was his choice to help earlier. Now he was just mad that he was being forced to help.

MissEuphoriaX

Old 04-17-2011, 01:48 AM

Demyx jumped off of Zexion but he was reluctant to let Zexion leave completely. He wanted him to stay. He wanted finished what he'd started. He sighed and moved away from Zexion, giving him a disappointed look. He caught Zexion's hand and pulled him back for a quick kiss. Saix had already seen them on top of each other, a quick kiss wouldn't be much worse.

Saix sighed and turned on his heels to leave. He waited outside the library for Zexion. As soon as the two came into the hallway he watced as Demyx began to walk away, he glared as his back for a moment before rounding on Zexion. "What the hell were you thinking?! You could have been caught! And then you'd be killed!" He said, pretending to be concerned for his safty and not just extremely jealous.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-17-2011, 01:53 AM

Zexion blushed lightly again when Demyx kissed him. He was really starting to hate Sai'x for ruining this. He watched as the Prince left before glaring at his friend. "I know that already!" he stated. "The only reason he did that was because he knew that you were watching." he added. He glared at him for another moment before pushing past him and walking away to do some chores, like he said.

MissEuphoriaX

Old 04-17-2011, 02:17 AM

Saix's temper flared when he heard that Demyx had know he was watching. "Zexion wait.." He said, turning to him. "Theres not really any chores.. I just did want him to.." He couldn't finish the sentence. He didn't want to think of what would have happened had he not gone in. Instead he grabbed Zexion's hand and pushed him against the library window. They were alone now as Saix has sent the others away before he'd gone in. Saix stared down at Zexion. "I've always.." He stopped, unable to finish that sentence as well. Instead he just pushed his lips against Zexion's lightly.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-17-2011, 02:22 AM

Zexion stopped when he heard that there wasn't any chores. Now he was definitely mad at Sai'x for interrupting. He turned back to glare at him. But froze when when he was pushed against the library window by the taller man. What was he doing? Then he figured it out. He reached out and put his hands against the other's chest and pushed him away. "Don't touch me!" he exclaimed.

MissEuphoriaX

Old 04-17-2011, 02:29 AM

Saix frowned at him. "Why won't you just give me a chance?! What does he got that I don't?!" He asked, angry now. It wasn't fair. "It would be easier with me.. better." He added, calm now. "We wouldn't have to hide and there would be no risk." He said, trying to prove his point. "Just give me a chance." He finished off, already feeling defeated.

(Ehh. Short post is short. D; Sorry.)

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-17-2011, 03:18 AM

{{It's fine.}}

Zexion shook his head, not able to really believe this. "You don't understand. I LOVE him, Sai'x. Nothing you do is going to change my mind about that." he told him. "Now then. If you would excuse me, there are things I need to do." With that, he walked away. Sure, it was a lie, but he couldn't be around him any longer. What he needed was to be with Demyx. It was the only thing he wanted at the moment.

MissEuphoriaX

Old 04-17-2011, 03:33 AM

Saix frowned and yelled after him. "You can't love him when you don't even know him! Besides he doesn't even love you! Hes just using you!" He leaned against the wall now and slumped to the floor.

As Demyx rounded a corner he nearly ran straight into Zexion. "I heard shouting.. What happened?" He asked, a bit worried. "Did the two of you get in a fight?" He asked placing a hand on his cheek, a rubbing slightly with his thumb. He couldn't help but smile at Zexion. "Your face is flushed. Its cute." He said as he leaned forward and planted a lightly kiss on Zexion's forehead. He knew doing it so openly was risky but he didn't care, at least right now he didn't. It was reckless but he loved it.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-17-2011, 03:56 AM

Zexion winced slightly when he heard what Sai'x said. Sure, he knew that what he said was probably true. But he couldn't bring himself to care. He was surprised when he ran into Demyx. Well, when Demyx ran into him. But it made looking for him so much easier. "...." he was silent for a moment. He wanted to say what happened, but he didnt' want to get Sai'x in trouble. After all, he was his friend. Even if he was jealous. "Nothing happened. Turns out that there isn't any chores for me to do." he told him. He really didn't want to say anything about Sai'x kissing him. He knew that it wouldn't turn out well for his friend.

Last edited by Neko Ninja; 04-17-2011 at 05:57 PM..

MissEuphoriaX

Old 04-18-2011, 10:25 PM

Demyx looked down at Zexion, he felt like there was something he wasn't being told. "Oh okay." Was all he said, deciding not to press the matter. He knew he could press it if he wanted to, use the 'I'm superior.' card. But he didn't want to. He hated that his father always used his birth right as King to get what he wanted. "Well then, what are you off to do now?" He asked, turning his attention back onto Zexion.

Last edited by MissEuphoriaX; 04-19-2011 at 01:00 AM..

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-19-2011, 12:23 AM

Zexion thought about it. "I really don't have anything I need to do today. Its my day off from work." he told him. He was silent for a moment. "Is there anything you would like for me to do?" he asked. He would do anything that Demyx asked. Anything at all. He lived to make the Prince happy, after all.

MissEuphoriaX

Old 04-19-2011, 12:54 AM

Demyx leaned forward and pressed his lips against Zexion's. He knew he shouldn't be doing this, not out in the open like this, not in the middle of the day. But he couldn't help himself. He pulled away after a moment. "There a lot of things I'd like you to do." He said with a smile. "But right now I need to go talk to my father. He wants to talk to me about plans for a my future." He said as he rolled his eyes. "Meet me tonight?" He asked, lightly pressing his lips against Zexion's again.

Last edited by MissEuphoriaX; 04-19-2011 at 01:00 AM..

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-19-2011, 12:57 AM

Zexion instantly kissed Demyx back when the Prince kissed him. He really did love it when he did that. Though he blushed lightly at what he said, his mind instantly going to something that it normally wouldn't. He nodded and kissed him back again. "Of course I'll come see you tonight." he told him. He smiled at him before forcing himself to step away from him. All he wanted to do was stay in his arms forever. But he couldn't.

MissEuphoriaX

Old 04-19-2011, 01:07 AM

Demyx gave Zexion a small smile and a nod as he walked around him. He didn't want to go meet with his, and he didn't want to be going over future plans with his father for the thirtyth time this month. He wanted to go back to his room with Zexion and spend the rest of the day in there. However, his feet kept going, even though his mind was miles away. He forced himself back to the here and now as he knocked on the door of his father's study. A muffled voice on the other side answered with a loud "Come in!" and Demyx pushed the door open, sliding in slowly and shutting it behind him before taking a seat in one of the empty chairs in front of his father. The next hour came with Demyx talking to his father about plans of taking over the throne once he was married, talk about what that would mean responsibility wise, and his father going on and on about someone he wanted Demyx to meet soon. A girl no doubt. Probably a girl he hoped Demyx would fall in love with and want to marry, which obviously wasn't going to happen for obvious reasons.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-19-2011, 01:45 AM

Zexion walked around for a while, but he eventually ended up back at the library. It was his favorite place in the entire castle after all. He read for a few hours without anybody bothering him. Which was how he liked it. When it got to being dark outside, he put his book back and stretched. Then it was off to meet the Prince. He moved silently so that nobody would notice him. It wouldn't be good if someone saw him going to see the Prince.

MissEuphoriaX

Old 04-19-2011, 02:58 AM

Finally after nearly an hour and a half Demyx was on his way back to his room. He was actually a little tired from listening to his father drone on and on about the future this and the future that. Demyx didn't care about the future, at least not right now. Right now all he cared about was getting to his room, taking a long shower, and relaxing for a while. As he thought of this he remember he had told Zexion to come to meet him. He smiled at the thought as anxiety filled his stomach. He walked faster now to get back to his room. Once he was there he practically ran to his bathroom to get into the shower, although once in the shower there was no rushing. He wanted to relax and just let the water run over him.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-19-2011, 11:50 AM

When Zexion arrived at Demyx's room, he could hear the shower running. 'Maybe I should come back later...' he thought. But he knew that if he went back to his room, he would end up just going to bed to avoid his friends. And he didn't want that. Plus, if someone for some reason saw him come here, he would need and excuse. So, he knocked lightly on the door, not expecting an answer, and stepped inside. He went around cleaning things up a bit. It would be a good excuse and it gave him something to do while he waited for the Prince.

MissEuphoriaX

Old 04-19-2011, 04:54 PM

Demyx sighed as he finished up his shower and stepped out he ran the towel over his head quickly so the water wouldn't drip everywhere. He then wrapped it around his waist and walked out. He froze when he saw Zexion with his back turned to him. He was standing over his dresser. "Snooping hmm? Theres nothing good in there." He smiled as he slowly walked over to him. "You're early. I wasn't expecting you until later." He said as he walked over to the front of his dresser. He let the towel fall to the floor as he pulled out a pair of boxers and pants he could sleep in. Once he had his pants on he turned to a blushing Zexion and wrapped his arms around him as slowly bent down and kissed him slowly.