dragonjake
The one true dragon! >:D
Send a message via MSN to dragonjake Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjake

Old 05-28-2011, 12:15 AM

Jake nodded a bit "but i have no clue how to ease you into it" he said looking at her, he kiss to his cheek caused a small smile and he nodded "well ok... but there is alot to explore" he said nodding "the are alot of different rooms... a very large number of them" he said chuckling again

Lei Kitten
Little Flower

Old 05-30-2011, 01:57 AM

Elaine smiled and held his hand in her small hands gently. "Then, let's get started. We have all day to explore together. Plus I'm sure if we stay in here too long, your father will come to interrupt our time together," she said as she gently tugged him towards the door. "And... don't rush anything... if you take it slow enough I'll adjust... It's just so new. I never thought I'd marry anyone, let alone a Prince like you. Of all the people, it's I who gets to marry you and it's simply terrifying." Her head turned slightly as she looked away from him. Her fear was having to run away from him, not because she could not adjust to the life that was here, but because of the other noble women who would not accept their marriage. That was her fear, and it was already haunting her and had before their engagement was to be announced. "Well come on! Come on. We should not waste the day away standing here!" The worry melted off her face as she smiled up at him. Elaine refused to have him worry and constantly tear himself away to protect her.

dragonjake

Old 05-30-2011, 02:27 AM

her attempt to cover her fear wouldn't work against the prince of all demons, he could sence it and it was begining to bother him "i can feel your fear" he said taking his hand back away from her, it was clear it was bothering him "but tell me... do you think any woman would start on the wife of me?" he asked shaking his head "and its bugging me, its as if you trying to push me away" he said glaring at her "in which if you are, its begining to work" he said with a light growl

Lei Kitten
Little Flower

Old 05-30-2011, 03:21 AM

Elaine should have known better than to try and hide what was bothering her. He was the Prince of Demons for Hell's sake. He could sense things like fear and death within at least a twenty mile radius. Sure that was a bit of an exaggeration, but at this point it seemed to hold true. She backed up a few steps as he shook his head and growled at her. Her defense set in quickly as she returned the light growl. "Well it's a valid fear to have when over half of the bloody noble class is far more cut throat and dirty than the peasants they spit on! I can't help but to fear for myself if they should use me against you. You are a prince! But even then they'd find a way to get at me," she crossed her arms and glared up at him. Elaine hadn't a clue why she was saying such things again, what the hell was wrong with her? Why couldn't she just explain how she felt about everything like a normal girl. Well.. she could, but she had to do things the hard why and shove him away. Compared to him, she felt so so small.

She looked up at him when he accused her of trying to push him away, crossing her arms over her chest. "How dare you accuse me of such a thing! I am just trying to get to know you so that I can try to adjust to this pompous way of living! It's not even close to fair for you to accuse me of trying to push you away from me when I am desperately trying to get closer to you," a tremble found it's way into her voice as she spoke, her hands moving down to hang at her sides in curled balls. She had never been so upset, not even the burning of her cello had caused her this much anger. It was him who made her so angry she could go out and attacked a random person about.. No matter how hard she tried, he seemed to only stir her temper. She didn't want to fight him, she wanted to get along with him. Yet, her she was arguing back with him and unable for the life of her to stand down.

dragonjake

Old 05-30-2011, 03:40 AM

Jake watched her actions and listened to them, he chuckled a bit at the sight of her hand curling into balls, he thought she was getting ready to attack and. as he naturaly does, summoned his shadow armour onto him and then summoned a shadow blade "attack me if you dare, but believe me... you wont like the consiquences" he said getting ready to counter any stike she attemped, he noticed that it probably wasn't anything, then realised he must have stired up her anger and stood down "oh wait... i see" he said as his shadow stuff disapeared "im such a fool, your angry... not getting ready to attack" he sighed at his foolishness and opened up a shadow portal to the blood fountain "quick word of advice, never make it seem like your going to attack me... or things could end up bad" he said getting ready to step through the portal

Lei Kitten
Little Flower

Old 05-30-2011, 03:53 AM

Elaine stepped back a little, but held her ground when the shadows moved around him to protect him. "Damn right you are a fool! Why would I even waste my time with a dense Prince like you?! You can't even tell when I'm just angry! It's you, not me, who is pushing me away! You can't bloody trust me not to even attack you for Hell's sake, Jake!" She was so wrapped up in her anger she barely noticed as the hot tears began to blur her vision and spill down her cheeks. She barely noticed as the tears ran down to her chin then dripped to the floor she stood on. She continued the insults as she cried in front of him, her hands uncurled and raised to wipe at her eyes as they welled with tears. She felt the warm wet tears on her cheeks, and her yelling and shouts halted completely as she wiped at her eyes. "W-why... am I crying..?" She whimpered softly as she continued to cry in front of him. Her petite form began to shake with silent sobs as she wiped at her eyes to try and stop the tears.

dragonjake

Old 05-30-2011, 04:01 AM

Jake saw what he had done and soon noticed one thing "i... im not fit enough to be a king" he said softly, he walked over to her and wiped the tears away softy"im sorry" he said, he made her look into his eyes softly "listen... im only aloud to become a king if i marry... im not fit to be a king so i ask for one thing... please leave, do the whole kindom a favor and leave, find a real demon and not some foolish stuck up prince" he then turned around with a tear that fell from his eyes "i guess this is a final goodbye" he said walking towards the shadow portal

Lei Kitten
Little Flower

Old 06-01-2011, 12:54 PM

Elaine felt his hands move to gently wipe her tears from her cheeks. She felt him lift her chin to make her look up at him. Before she could stop herself, she punched him in the arm. His words urging her to leave only fueled the fire of emotions burning within her. "Do not say such a thing! You are fit to be a king.. And I am going to stay here.... right here with you," her voice was soft as she spoke and gently wrapped her arms around his to hold him back from the portal. "I won't let you run away from me like this after one little argument..." She tugged him back as much as she could, but she wasn't as strong as he was so the tug didn't do much to pull him back. She wanted him to stay with her, she wanted to stay in the palace with him. Not because he was the Prince, but because he was him. Because he actually paid attention to her music and because he noticed her. She knew she was being difficult about all of this... but she was trying. Elaine just didn't want him to leave her.

dragonjake

Old 06-01-2011, 04:57 PM

Jake listened to her and sighed a bit "i am not fit to be a king" he growled slightly, her attempt to stop him from leaving started to confuse him "why stay? your the one saying its difficult, what am i supposed to do? brainwash you? no, there is nothing i can do to make you see sence" he said closing the portal "what can i say that will accualy convince you too see sence? huh?" he said smelling her anger "and i know your angry, so go ahead, hit me if you want"

Lei Kitten
Little Flower

Old 06-01-2011, 07:25 PM

"You are more fit than any of the other nobles running around! You need to slow it down. It's so stressful knowing that now I'm with you and I have to plan a wedding. I don't plan weddings, Jake. I write music yet I have to figure out all of these things just to make sure I'm on the same level with you," she sighed and looked up at him ," Maybe we just need to spend time together..? We barely know each other and have skipped the entire courting stage..." She had always imagined being courted by some sweet demon who would surprise her with flowers or little presents... something romantic even. But she had gone straight to getting engaged, though it was arranged. She looked up at him, upset that she had once again caused them to argue.

dragonjake

Old 06-01-2011, 07:45 PM

Jake sighed and nodded, her point was very good "your right" he whispered as his eyes closed and chuckled a bit "well... this week i will spend all my time finding everything out about you" he said smiling as he opened his eyes and looked into her "im just going to have to plan a way to make you feel more comftable" he said sitting on the bed pulling out a peice of paper and a pen "nooooow... let see" he said jotting down some ideas