R3i_D3adAim
Chris Redfield Fangirl
Send a message via AIM to R3i_D3adAim Send a message via MSN to R3i_D3adAim

Old 08-12-2009, 06:47 PM

Hey there. Just want to see what people think about my art. I mostly do fanart, so... here goes!

Chris Redfield from Resident Evil (Chris Redfield belongs to Capcom, art belongs to me R3i_D3adAim)

Brad Vickers, From Resident Evil, and Sangaril Darkknight (My OC)
(Brad Vickers belongs to Capcom, art and Sangaril Darkknight belong to me R3i_D3adAim)

This is a doodle I did of my friend's character, Varkan. Reference here: http://predatorpete.deviantart.com/art/Varkan-111897426
(Varkan belongs to Pete Mitchell, Doodle belongs to me R3i_D3adAim)

This was a giftart for my friend, who loves Dino Crisis <and Regina>
(Regina belongs to Capcom, art belongs to me R3i_D3adAim)

Tell me what you think :insane:

Hana0-0Usagi
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-13-2009, 12:57 AM

hmmm...well, you need to practice more. the girl with the red hair should have bigger thighs+but. i am having a hard time pin pointing the flaws in your art because there are so many, but dont take that the wrong way. look at manga books and draw some of the art out from there. try doing some of death note, the art there is marvelous! i also like d. gray-man art, but lately hoshino's art has been kinda off...it looks awkward.

R3i_D3adAim
Chris Redfield Fangirl

Old 08-13-2009, 03:53 PM

oh. okay.

Amiiu
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-13-2009, 04:25 PM

Not bad, my favorite is the first one. Overall, I think the biggest issue is the body proportions. For example, in the second picture, your OC: head is way oversized, even for a manga/anime style in my opinion. The arms are too thin as well and just look too small. Waist is puny, it's so small compared to the head. Oh and the clothes look very 2-D, try adding creases in the clothing. But good job for actually putting in effort into the fingers of the hands. If you look at pictures and such you can learn from them and improve.

Maka-chan
Pm Me To Role-play With Me
Send a message via AIM to Maka-chan Send a message via MSN to Maka-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Maka-chan

Old 08-13-2009, 04:59 PM

awesome!!keep it up!

R3i_D3adAim
Chris Redfield Fangirl

Old 08-14-2009, 02:19 AM

@ Amiiu: Okay. Thanks.

@ Maka-chan: Thanks much!