Quintessence

Old 02-24-2010, 08:19 AM

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════ ═════════╗

Where, Unexpected Creatures.. Be Born!

2/24/10 ≥ Topic was created

----------

Where, Unexpected Creatures.. Be Born!

Two elders were walking nearby the shorelines of Eversorrow.. "Falanir", The chosen man, has arrived." said the second elder, Suddenly he pointed his middle finger and saw a boat with a man wearing futuristic clothes, "The Sea Guardian shall save him" The first elder continued walking to the shorelines and saw the Sea Guardian, Suddenly a big wave splashed in the middle of the sea and swam towards the boat.

The man was tired because he traveled very far.. Few hours later, The man suddenly opened his eyes and spitted water.. "Food, Food! I need Food!" The creature suddenly gave him an apple, "What!? Is this the only thing you've got!?" The first elder suddenly took the apple and said "Then, don't eat.", The man grabbed the apple and said "I'll eat it.. Hmph!" He ate the apple and he was so full! "Ughh, What's this.. I'm so full, Blehh.." The elder suddenly took his hand and said "Come, I shall show you something" The man followed and they went to a nearby forest.. It was called the "Eversorrow Forest" It was really dark in the entrance of it but if you can see, light comes from this forest.. Also some unknown creatures were born here.. Which the elder tames and sells it.

----------

Where Unexpected Creatures.. Be Born!

Follow the Elder's Rules or be drowned in the seas of Eversorrow!

≥ Follow the Normal Rules (Spamming Etc Etc)
≥ Please do not suggest creatures! I will make a poll for suggesting those things
≥ Please be nice to people of Eversorrow
≥ No L33T \/\/0RDZzz!!11!!1!! >.<!
≥ Be Literate, As long as you can

----------

Twig/Wood/Trunk - They are known for their abilities using the power of the Trunk.

Creatures Belong To This Elements:

Tricerazor Race

Flame/Fire/Burn - Somehow, in the deep hot corner of Eversorrow Forest, lies the element of Flame.

Water/Ice/Aqua/Glacier/Winter/Liquid/Sea/Ocean - In the oceans of Eversorrow, Still lives in the creatures of this element.

[More Elements To Be Added!]

----------

The Creaturebook

═Tricerazor Race═

══════════════════════════════════════════════════ ════════

In here, you will see all the Creatures for sale, Flatsale,Event Sale and the Eversorrow Shop!

Limited Editions

Baby Twiggy (M) Twig Element 150g

══════════════════════════════════════════════════ ══════════════════════════════════════════════════ ══════════════════════════════════════════════════ ════════════════════════

The Eversorrow Shop