X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 04-07-2017, 01:58 PM

Hiyo friends,

I may not come on menewsha as often because I don't have much time (which is about to change because I'm graduating university!!!). However, within the next few months, I feel as if my whole life is going to be turned upside down. There are 3 main things worrying me; job security, friends, and my boyfriend.

So firstly, I have a job it's a great job but I don't see it as my career, I basically want to work a few years earn money and study again! But, my fear is what if once I get in I won't be able to leave? A few of my close co-workers have been telling me it's hard to stop earning money once you start! But I have bigger aspirations...at least for now.

Second, my friends, I think sometimes people go through this feeling of what if my friends forget me? This is one is super silly, I know, but it's just that overwhelming feeling of I'm done earlier than most of my good friends. We're in different towns because they are still completing their courses...what happens in between?

And lastly, my boyfriend we've been in a relationship for a bit over two years and we are great for each other! We're both competitive so it keeps us on edge and drives us to do better and better. Although he is from BC, he goes to school here in Ontario, so every summer we are away from each other for 4 months, however this coming September, we're going to be away from each other for a whole year! I'm not worried about the distance but I am worried that we are going to go from seeing each other every day for 8 months to maybe...twice a week? If anyone has had a similar experience, I would really appreciate anything..words of wisdom, encouragement, you name it all.

This little cookie is a ball of nerves right now!!

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 04-09-2017, 07:58 PM

thank you for sharing X---AznCo0ki3: <3 we certainly have not forgotten you!