AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to AkashaHeartilly Send a message via Yahoo to AkashaHeartilly

Old 12-24-2008, 05:19 AM

*As you walk along the snow streets you asee a little tavern, it's a just a little hole in the wall. On the outside hangs a sign, in the design of a black cat, with the word tavern written on it.
Inside is a mixture of Hallowen and Christmas decorations. The owner just does not want to give up her favorite holiday.
On the wall is written the specials:

Mulled Wine 3 Gold
Hot Buttered Rum 2.5 Gold
Booze Free Egg Nogg 2 Gold
Brandy or Rum Egg Nogg - 4 Gold

On the other wall is a counter full of random christmas treats for people to eat while enjoying their drinks.

So won't you comein, warm your self by our fire and enjoy a nice tasty drink and maybe just stick around and hang out, and chat a bit?*

Last edited by AkashaHeartilly; 12-25-2008 at 08:53 PM..

oHsoDemandinG
Cha-cha-cha.....Charmin!!

Old 12-24-2008, 03:56 PM

*peeks in* Hello. Is this seat taken?

Lost_Ninja9213
*^_^*

Old 12-24-2008, 04:17 PM

(Lost enters, and sits down) I'll have a brandy eggnog, please.

(XD haha I just had one yesterday!! With a small splash of brandy. Those are soo good!!)

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to SonicSweeti

Old 12-24-2008, 04:22 PM

[OMG! Lost ninja, I LOVE your avatar!!!]

*peers inside "is there kitties in here too? May I have some hot chocolate?"*

oHsoDemandinG

Old 12-24-2008, 04:30 PM

I agree with SonicSweeti your avatar is amazing!

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to AkashaHeartilly Send a message via Yahoo to AkashaHeartilly

Old 12-25-2008, 08:52 PM

"Oh yes yes! seats are still available! Anywhere you please!

*Wipes her hands on her apron and sits you all at a nice cozy table by the fie place, in one of the chairs is a sleeping kitty, curled up in a nice little ball.

Brings over some egg-nog and hot chocolate, hand craft and made to perfect taste*

"Anything else I may get you?"

oHsoDemandinG

Old 12-27-2008, 03:51 PM

May I have some hot chocolate too please?

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-27-2008, 04:09 PM

A man, seemingly a lord, tired ad weary takes a seat by the hearth, warming up from the biting cold outside. The man is familiar somehow.

If one is well-traveled, one might recognize him as Alexandrus the wanderer, a nomad who has travelled many lands, amassing their treasures.

Claudia
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-27-2008, 06:06 PM

You see a cheerful looking woman cautiously enter. She's handicapped and in a wheelchair dressed in a festive holiday gown. She rolls herself up to the bar and after a happy holiday greeting to whoever might be here, she requests an egg nogg.
She makes a motion to a small animal carrier type bag on her lap, looking hopeful she mutters, "It's a rescue kitten being socialized, I hope it doesn't bother anyone.".

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-28-2008, 07:41 AM

She smiles at the new people who have just enter the bar. She stands behind the bar, preparing drinks. She smiles at the young lady in the wheelchair, handing her an eggnog.

"No, I don't mind my dear. I love cats, as you can see by the title. Poor dear being abandoned, I'm glad someone as lovely as you is taking care of him." She hands over a saucer of cream for the small kitten.

Looking up to notice Alexandrus.

"My, my, it's a bee awhile seeing your face in these parts, what has brought you back?"

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-28-2008, 07:41 AM

Alex himself had a small animal, a black heartfaced fox, curled up in his lap. He was stroking its fur as he pondered what to order.

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-28-2008, 07:45 AM

Smiles at the fox.

"Seems everyone has a collection of pets"

And wonders were the black cat of the shop has gone hiding too and wonders if the infamous black cat of Menewsha will show up again.

"Would you like anything for your fix Alexndrus?"

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-28-2008, 08:25 AM

"Nope. Aa. You asked me? I am now a fugitive from my hometown. I was framed for counterfeitting."

"Mod knows I'd never do such a thing." Alex stroked the fox's fur once more, the fur coming off in his hand. "Ick. It's shedding."

Looking over Akasha, he notices that not much has changed. "I suppose I'll have some milk and a plate of cheese."

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-28-2008, 08:30 AM

Her smiles turns down as she hears the news.

"I'm sorry, I never knew. I always wondered what had happened, but never did actually know."

Walking back over to the bar, she grabs a mug and warms some milk, while the milk is warming she picks up a plate and a range's the finest cheese's she has at the bar, with some roasted nuts, honey, crackers and bread on it. Sets both up on a tray and carefully carries it over to Alexandrus, and grabs a small cloth towel to bring over for the fur whiping of the fox.

"So tell me, why then return?"

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-28-2008, 08:39 AM

"I heard that another Greed was in town. Since he's new I decided to help him, being a Greed myself."

The glow of the hearth's flame made his blonde hair even more radiant. Watching the flames dance, he absentmindedly hands the fox xome of his food, though the fox refuses.

"I've been having trouble getting him to eat... Though, I'm not sure whether he really IS a he." He nibbles on an almond, then a slice of cheese, washing it all down with a sip of milk.

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-28-2008, 08:42 AM

She sits down as she listens, watching the others in her bar filled with holiday cheer and enjoying themselves. Looking upon Alexandrus, she smiles and nods.

"A decent reason a I suppose. Not sure how I feel about this Greed. I suppose he's no worse than that actual Channah and the rest of the people here. I still see no reason for a scarf for something that will melt in a day. Better uses for yarn"

With that, she inspects the fox futher, wondering why the little fellow won't eat.

"Well, I suppose you could try and look, but I think people just tend to think fo all foxes as males."

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-28-2008, 08:54 AM

"Haha. Indeed. I just want the little guy to win his bet. Would you like to help me?"

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-28-2008, 09:49 AM

A sly smirk goes across her face.

"Yes, indeed I would love to help you. And how shall I go about that?"

Claudia
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-29-2008, 10:54 PM

She gratefully accepts the egg nogg and the saucer of cream for the kitten.
"Thank you very much, didn't expect something extra for the kitty."
She opens the carrier a crack and slides the saucer in in the carrier. You hear a small "mew" from within.

She turns to Alexandrus Gambino, "Greed you say....I suppose with a name or title like that, I'm not sure I'd be inclined to help them. Being greedy seems like a negative thing to me. What sort of bet is this person involved in?".

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-31-2008, 08:04 PM

Smiles at the little mew, "I'm glad he seems to like his bit."

"I suppose it would seem selfish to join in with Greed, but either way, I think it's a waste of all that yarn."

Cemetery
Mene Penpal

Old 12-31-2008, 08:11 PM

In from the cold came a small girl, the cape she wore she wrapped around herself inorder to keep her warm. She stumbled into the tavern shivering as she looked about and soon padded off to a spot to sit. "Dear lord!" she exclaimed as she unwraped herself. "It's unheavenly cold out! Oh how i do wish it was summer" she said as she slumped over onto the table.

Claudia
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-31-2008, 08:18 PM

Claudia nods the newcomer a greeting. "Greetings, come get warmed up and have a hot drink. The weathers nice in here at least".
She reaches in her carrier to give her kitty a little neck scritch and then sips some more egg nogg.

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-31-2008, 08:19 PM

Sitting in the corner with Alexandrus and Claudia, she notices the small girl enter her store.

"Hello there dear, is there anything I can get to warm you? And summer, no, too dry, too sunny, I prefer the fall"

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-31-2008, 10:27 PM

Shinn walks into the room her cheeks flushed red from the cold outside she looks around for an open seat with a small smile on her face as she adjusted to the warmth of the room she took an empty seat and relaxed waiting for someone to talk to.

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-31-2008, 11:11 PM

She pats the seat next to her,
"Come stranger, sit by the fire, and what could I make for you to warm your cold bones?"