SlenderyTouch

Old 04-06-2013, 10:01 AM

I love horror movies, I'm not into gory types though. I like horrors to have a lot of ambiance, like they make you think, ohh when is something going to jump out!

I really like Asian horrors too.

opalistic8
The artist in training ;)

Old 04-09-2013, 03:33 AM

I like horror and gore movies, though I'm not totally sure why. I'm fine with murderers, demons, monsters and torture - but I will not watch anything with ghosts in it. Even a movie as lame as Paranormal Activity gave me nightmares for weeks.

I think the reason why I like the other kinds of movies is because they're all about survival, and what a person has to do in order to get out of those situations; it gives me knowledge of what to do if I'm ever for whatever reason caught in one of those situations, and also gives me stuff to think about (like, how I would've gotten out of a situation instead of dying like the character in the movie.)

I especially love The Exorcist and the first three Saw movies. *teehee!*

Hellraiser
LeMarchand

Old 04-11-2013, 09:58 AM

I've yet to find an actual horror movie that horrifies me.
I am mainly a slasher fan because well they're always so ridiculous and humorous.

I don't like how Hollywood and even Rob Zombie have been remaking movies that really shouldn't have been remade.