Artemis de Grace
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-28-2012, 07:32 AM

This is a private role play between myself and Divine Seduction: which means only she and are the only ones permitted to post. Should you stumble in and like what you read feel free to subscribe :)

+:Profiles:+

---------- Post added 09-28-2012 at 02:34 AM ----------

Blood. It painted the walls in uneven coats, sprayed across the floor, and seemed to drown the bodies that littered the floor. Doe eyed the woman stood, her features a mask of emotionless innocence as she carefully examined each corpse that had been recently slain. Blood caked the woman's blonde, almost white, hair and clothing; her mind still not quite able to process the aftermath of her frenzy. So like a lamb to the slaughter she blindly left her masterpiece and exited out into the streets so vividly lit by artificial light.

The woman stared out at a full moon as it rose over the vast lake that spread out before her, deep in thought, she allowed herself to take in the full beauty of the view offered by the castle in the early evening darkness. She had walked these halls more than any, save her master perhaps, and knew its corridors as she knew the lines of her own palms. This castle they called home, a grand architectural gem, nestled itself in the face of a mountain overlooking a thriving metropolis and dense forest to its north. To the east nature encased the landscape with breathtakingly pristine waters and evergreen trees, a most serene setting to those who sought to ease troubled minds. Immaculate rose gardens stretched across the small lawn to the south, nearly touched by the mountain's surface, when among their blooms the woman often imagined a wedding; perhaps the wedding of her former self.

For three hundred years or more they had lived in solitude, spreading rumors through the years of hauntings and curses set upon the desolate landmark; of course there were those who were foolish and allowed curiosity to get the best of them and ventured far too close to the castle's walls, it was these poor unfortunates that served as fertilizer for the roses once their veins had been drained dry. None were the wiser, their disappearances chalked up to mere animal attacks, after all it took nearly a day for a petty mortal to view the castle's doors.

It was a sharp yelp that brought Azrea from her thoughts, swiftly she made her way to the source of the sound. Bowed before her master, a fledgling gazed down at the floor in shame, like a puppy who'd been whipped for disobeying; a soft smile touched the usually hard woman's lips, the master's face reflected the same. “Come Alaric, such measures are not necessary.” She spoke, causing the man knelling to jump slightly in alarm, “should the offense be committed again child expect to see a glorious sunrise.” Slowly the anger faded from the elder's face, “Leave us.” He commanded and in a moment there was only he and his confidant in the large room. “Have you thought yourself too harsh perhaps?” He questioned as he seated himself, “Not at all.” Replied the woman cooly, “They will learn. Secrecy is vital to our existence, if they fail to learn this lesson quickly they will die.” For a long hard moment he studied her expression, his brow furrowed in thought. “And the woman, the human, in what manner would you deal with her?” He said at last. Rising to her feet the woman prepared to leave but stopped as long slender fingers pressed against the heavy wood, “Your greatest admirer? Hmph. I would dance to see her dead.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 09-28-2012, 01:15 PM

She knew her place, it was beneath them. Her honeyed skin glowed faintly from the light of the moon, her face gentle, chocolate brown eyes a window to her soul and emotions. She'd made no qualms about anything that happened once Alaric granted her a day month to visit him. She'd been coming for years, since she was a mere teenager. A full grown woman now, she was more aware of things that went on in the huge castle and it's surrounding lands. It was a full days trek to the entrance of the castle, and though she'd made the trip thousands of time she still shuddered at the sight of the dead and the smell of rotting corpses. The roses were a brilliant blood red color that she admired, and had as a teenager once been dared to pick one. Rolly knew that his coven did not approve of him allowing her entry, and she knew it caused trouble. But she was still in love with him after 10 years, and even if she could be no more than a toy to him, she knew she would jump at the chance. None of them could convince her to simply leave them be; often she herself wondered, why did she insist on tormenting herself like this. In love with the ancient coven leader, and refusing to see any sense, she had abandoned her family to stay as close to this place as she could.

"Maybe one day I'll get my wish..."
she said softly to herself, but the winds snatched her words away and carried them from her. She felt eyes watching her, but it was not like her to fear these glares of hatred so frequently tossed her way. Her lush mouth settled into an automatic pout as she began to coach herself through it yet again. For a few years now she'd begged Alaric to turn her, to keep her by his side; for 10 years she'd come to see this man only one day a month, so she knew exactly how many times she'd visited him before. 120 times, and it had been once she'd hit 18 that she had begun to pester him with her request that he turn her.

As she approached one of the doors that were used for service she paused to take a deep and calming breath. Many here wished her ill, and over the years she'd grown sensitive to that animosity, sometimes she felt it so strongly that it was like a living breathing entity; the shadows did nothing to shield her from it, it only intensified in the dark. "Stop being a punk, you've lasted this long what's yet another day?" she asked herself before squaring her shoulders and plastering a serene smile on. When she opened the door, there was no one there. Thankful that she knew how to get to her destination she began counting, a game she'd played when still a girl. Stedfastedly she ignored the glances and glares, willing her heart to stop it's stupid little pitter patter of excitemet, the funny dance it always did whenever she entered the castle to see him.

She paused outside the room, and took only a few seconds to mentally gather herself. Azrea exited the room, she could not hear what the woman said to Alaric but she didn't have to, Rolly made a point of only responding to her with politeness and grace whenever she encountered her; Azrea wanted her dead like all the others, she knew it was because she was a human intruding upon their home. It was amazing how she accepted them and had never harmed anyone, but still she was treated like nothing. Only Alaric showed her any kindness, but she desired more. Had she not showed him loyalty and faith? Rolly had never told another living soul of the castles inhabitants, and never would.

She brought herself quickly back to herself, her thoughts aligned with the ongoing beat of her heart. Alaric was in there, and she couldnlt wait to see him. Screw Azrea and the others, they were none of her concern. "Hello Azrea." She said, wishing the woman would hurry away now that she had spoken to her.

Artemis de Grace
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-04-2012, 04:06 AM

"Rolly."

An acknowledgment was all Azrea could muster for the woman, for ten years she had been permitted to roam freely about the castle per Alaric's request, and it was a request all begrudgingly complied with. The man was a good leader, had always been in good favor since uniting the clans, if he felt the human was worthy of their secrets then they would do their best to respect his wishes. Glancing at the girl from the corner of her eye as she proceeded down the hall her mouth turned to a soured frown, she had known their master better than any who had ever called themselves his friend and knew the affections he felt for her ran deep and were of the most genuine nature, but Azrea was never one to trust quickly. This girl, after all, was still a child compared to all the years they had seen.

The woman sighed, more than anyone she wished to protect him, after all it was Alaric who'd saved her; who'd fled with her that night, who'd left everything he'd built his life upon once the evidence of her bloodlust had been erased. She owed him everything, including her life, and should some silly girl jeopardize his safety it would take nothing short of a moment for her to shorten the already meager years the human had left to live. A nagging voice in the back of her mind reassured her the girl was no threat, but constantly it coed to her that Rolly sought to enter their world.

---------------------------

“Rolly, my dear, do come in.” Although in tone his voice was unaffected by her presence the smile that lit his face was proof to anyone he was more than pleased to see the girl. “I find it difficult to believe a year hasn't kept you from my presence.” With this he closed the distance between them, wrapping her in his arms he inhaled deeply, her scent was always far more pleasing to him in person than in all the memories the two had created. “You look lovely, how are you?”

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 10-04-2012, 07:32 AM

Rolly had felt her pulse flutter when he said her name, and was glad to be swept up against him. He was so strong but was gentle with her and careful not to use it against her. "I am fine Alaric, I have missed you as usual... you know unless you tell me to stop coming I'll be hereeven as a wheezened old lady." She choose her words carefully, it was time to let go. She would eventually- 'No!' her mind shouted, her thoughts had taken the wrong turn. Not here and not now, later after her time here was up. His smile was beautiful as she looked up, her thoughts scattering as she blushed at the ones that resurfaced. She knew Alaric cared for her, that he held her in high respect and regard; but that was not all she wanted, she wanted his love. But his heart was locked away; she had no right to demand anymore than he gave her.

She put a hand to his cheek and murmured softly, "You do not love me do you Alaric..." it was a statement, not a question. For Azrea had a point, the handful of years Rolly had spent worshipping him like a love sick calf were coming to an end. It pained her too much, she loved him. Not as the coven leader, not as the all powerful vampire, but as the man he had shown her he was. She admitted that his coven should always come before her, because she was not part of it. That did nothing to stop the pain she felt. He hid everything so well, his eyes gave nothing away. She would tell him once this visit was over, her mind made up. And hopefully her heart would stop hurting everytime she thought of him, because it was all she could do not to cry, to beg liike some pathetic clingy weak woman; she refused, it was all or nothing, his love or no. She would not spend more years living in the darkness when her love was no returned.

A soft and pained question, "You do know that I love you right?" There was nothing left to do but await his answer, he had held her enthralled for these 10 years, and she could not help but wonder if she was the first to do this, to come to him faithfully, to give up even her family to remain close to him, to continue to love him past the point of foolishness. Still she held her composure, though her eyes grew moist no tears were shed, she couldn't weep to him; he was the one breaking her heart.

Artemis de Grace
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-04-2012, 03:23 PM

He closed his lids against the top of her head, his fingers entangling themselves in the soft tresses of her hair, he remained silent as she spoke. Of course he knew she missed him, as he missed her from the moment she left his sight, and more still when her scent had faded to a mere trace in the air when a door was shut too hard or the wind from an open window too strong. Tell her to go? A muffled chuckle escaped his lips, he would never tell her to go, not of his own will. Time and time again Azrea had reminded him, however, it was unfair to charm the girl as he did. To make her want him with ever fiber of her being, to long to be with him in her frailty, although he pushed the thought to the back of his mind as quickly as it surfaced he knew there were only two options portrayed in the cards: Bid her farewell and never to return or to welcome her as one of his own.

"You do not love me do you Alaric..."

He found himself pulled away from her as her voice yet again touched his ears. You do not love me. The words echoed long after they had disappeared in the air around them. “I do.” He thought to himself as he traced her jawline with the lightest of touches as her lips yet again parted to speak. “You're lovely when you blush.” He intervened, a smile once more playing on his lips, he only prayed she ignored his avoidance of her question. So many times he had wanted to profess this love he felt for her, so many times had the words been on the tip of his tongue....but always he silenced himself and merely watched her. Enjoyed the moment.

"You do know that I love you right?"

In a moment the smile fell, there was something in her voice he just couldn't quite place, but he heard it. Heard it as clearly as if she had warned him it would lace the undertone of her speech and had continued as if she had not. “She's leaving.” The thought wasn't a question, it had appeared with ironclad absolution, and as he studied her perfect features he knew it to be true.

It was a first in the ten years he had known her, but Alaric turned away from, his expression a lie to the panic that slowly began to flood his emotions and thoughts. Copper orbs sightlessly studied the moonlight as he fought to compose himself, to question her without giving himself away, finally he breathed deeply and turned to face her once more.

Can I make you stay?

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-16-2012, 02:46 AM

"That does not answer my question, my love." she said softly, and caressed his face before pulling away. She bit her lip in agitation and distress, there was only but so much anyone could take. She turned back with a soft expression, "No, Alaric. You cannot make me stay. You can ask me. That's what I've been after for years now, you to turn me. That's the only way I'll stay. You tell me that you love me, and you turn me. Or I'm walking out that door to become another man's. I've given you my everything, and still I must beg you."

She looked up at him a bit sadly, her eyes filling with tears. How could he not know, 10 years of her attentions, of being alone, being hated, disrespected and hopelessly in love, all she did was make her life around him. Now it seemed it may be time for her to break free, and she hated the helpless feeling she had. Nothing could suddenly make him change his mind, change his ways. She had her woman's pride, and she refused to allow him to take that away anymore.

Her lip began to tremble, her lashes to flutter and then the flood gates had broken loose. Without a sound, hiccup or movement she looked at him as her tears ran freely. She could do nothing but stare up at him pitifully, her whole world felt like it was crashing down upon her; nothing had ever been so painful as this. She was still a maid because of her faith to him! A blush stole up her neck to her face, anger rising in place of sadness.

"I see by your inability to answer me that it's what I feared. I thank you Alaric, I shall take my leave of you. Your people. Your land. Your life. I will not be back."
she said, squaring her shoulders and wiping away the tears. 'I can't believe he was my reason...' she thought dejectedly as she turned around to leave.

Artemis de Grace
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-19-2012, 12:34 PM

Slowly the man shook his head often he was reminded of how young she was, how very naive still she was. Alaric sighed as he heard her feet towards the door, “you know nothing of what you ask.” He would do anything for her, if she asked it of him he would leave this very night and go wherever she bid him follow, anything he would thoughtlessly do; all but the very thing in which she asked. “You have seen the life we live here.” He paused a moment to choose his next words, one wrong word and she would leave; walk out of his life forever. “What you cannot see is the pain that each of us face. Immortality seems a gift but, my dearest Rolly, eternity is so much harder to bare once everything you've ever known is no more.” As the words fell from his lips he almost loathed himself, even as he spoke he knew her reasons, he knew that immortality meant nothing to her.

It took a fraction of a second for him to close the distance between them, wrapping his arms around her slim waist he softly he ran his lips against her collar bone and allowed them to rest on her neck. As if it were streaming from an open wound he could smell the blood that pulsed beneath the skin, the act would be so easy, to sink his teeth into her and drain every ounce of life that beat so strongly within. Although he had fathomed once, long ago, the rich taste of it he somehow found the idea repulsive as he held her now. If only she knew he'd wanted her with him forever since their very first night together.

Eight Years Earlier

Tell me, Azrea.” Alaric began, “surely you must have thoughts towards miss Rolly.” From the corner of his vision he saw the woman's mouth harden although her face remained as it were, he had known her far too long not to notice her immediate displeasure. “I have no desire to clean up after yet another fledgling.” She stated simply, her eyes never rising from the pages in which she read, however displeasing her answer may have been it still couldn't diminish the smile that found its way to his lips. “She would be my concern.” He informed, “the fact you care nothing for her would still remain, would it not?” It was at this she lifted the silver-gray of her eyes to stare at him coldly in silence. “This infatuation will pass soon enough, Alaric.” Closing the book and placing it on the end table beside her the vampire rose and made her way to his side, “you do not need my permission.” She stated, her voice softening as she studied the face of her master, “You have lead us well and if she is what you want then by all means take her.” With this said she gave his arm a light touch before making her way to the door, “Once done it cannot be undone, remember that.” And with that she left the man to ponder all the things that cluttered his mind.

Present

If this is what you want, my darling.” He whispered, his lips brushing ever so gently against her ear, “Then you may have it.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-19-2012, 02:44 PM

Rolly sagged against him in relief, the tears falling faster now. She was to be with him forever, and that's all that she wanted. Without him she would not even fathom wanting to be immortal; as selfish and foolish as her desire seemed she knew it was only because she couldn't bear to live a human life, to grow old and never watch him age.. to die as he lived on, she had already given up her life once, tonight it would happen again. There was no going back, she would be his for so long as they both lived, a bond akin to mother and child, teacher and student but deeper. She would never know another, not as she knew him. "I want to share your immortality with you, I have dreamed of little else these years except being your bride. I know that it would probably cause insurection, so I won't ask that of you. But I've loved you for most of my life, and I never wish to part from you. I want to give you hope and love, show you what joy can really be. Will you let me Alaric, will you let me give you my everything?" Her words were clear, a note of happiness seeping through at the prospect.

It was official she was crazy, one minute she had been willing to walk out of his life forever but now held in his arms, she was unable to move, not because he kept her there, but because her heart did. She'd dealt with pain her whole human life, and she figured that as a vampire it would be no different. She knew she'd have to give up the sun, her little cottage, and her family completely. Well so be it, she was getting the love of her life, and that was enough to make her delirious with joy.

Eight Years Earlier

"But mama!" a much younger and more innocent version of Rolly exclaimed; her mother seemed bound and determined to know where she was going and who she was meeting. She swore she'd never tell, and that rang through her mind everytime she opened her mouth to tell her. She knew it was causing her mother pain, but...
"No buts young lady! That is the third time that I've caught you sneaking out, and when you return it's days later! I don't know what's going on but it must stop... you will not live under my roof and think that it's okay to do this kind of thing." Gihllen Jackson would not be deterred. Her eldest daughter, 15, was sneaking out again and she'd caught her. As stubborn as Gih herself was Rolly was more so, she'd learn nothing from the child. And she was not going to allow her to act in this irresponsible way any longer. "We're moving..." she said suddenly, fed up with this farce. Rolly was to inherit a fortune, to be the future CEO of Jackson's Jewelery, LLC.
"You can't make me! I won't leave, can't you tell I'm actually happy here as apposed to in the 'Doll House'?!"
She immediately covered her mouth in remorse, having called the mansion that her father house his daughters, sons, wife and mistresses by the name that other wealthy people sneered when they were around. She saw her mothers heart break into a million tiny peices, and knew that she could only fix it by doing as her mother bade. She would move back "home", only to help her mother... but she couldn't stay away, she had to come back. She was still going to meet Alaric but she'd wait until her mother was asleep. She would never betray him that way.

Present

"I love you Alaric. Make me yours..."
She said simply in response, moving her head to expose her neck to him, urging him on silently.

Artemis de Grace
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-20-2012, 01:19 PM

“Once done it cannot be undone, remember that.”

As clearly as if the woman had been speaking the words directly into his ear Azrea's voice resonated in his mind, it didn't matter, not now. Maybe not ever. For the first time in his immortal life he disregarded future consequences, all he knew was she was his for the taking, his to share the rest of eternity, for now he disregarded that one day she may grow to hate him.

He smiled as he lowered his lips, “I am undeserving of such a gift. Your everything. I can only hope my everything is enough.” With this said he sank his teeth deep and, after ten years, her blood filled his mouth and he began to drink. Mouthful after mouthful he pulled, keeping time with the constant beat of her heart, Alaric moaned softly with pleasure; thousands had he feed from, all of which had their own unique scent and taste. Her blood however was like the purest of heroine, liquid fire, and he lost himself as he took it.

“Alaric you're killing her! Stop!”

Rubbing his face roughly his eyes frantically searched room, and only after his eyes had focused did Azrea appear before him. Delirious he watched as the woman proceeded to roll the sleeve of her blouse to offer her own blood, “Azrea. No.” Quickly he found his way adjacent her and tore at the flesh of his wrist and allowed the blood to spill into the others faintly parted lips, “Rolly , drink.” He commanded, a layer of panic forming behind his otherwise calm, “come on, Rolly. Drink!

His wrist to her lips he stroked her temple gently, the seconds seemed to pass like hours and still she made no movement; no effort to take the gift in which she had spent half her waiting to receive. “Please.” He whispered, so faintly the words may have been lost to even the vampiric sense of hearing, “come back to me...

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-28-2013, 02:40 PM

Faint sounds echoed in her ears, becoming louder and louder until finally everything was clear. She opened her eyes to the source of what awakened her, but her senses were assailed with the scent of fresh blood and she clamped onto the nearesst object offering it. She greedily gulped down the life giving fluid, and when she had managed to drink her fill she fell back once more into oblivion.

Two Months Ago

Rolly was fed up with the treatment she received from her father, who had high handedly engaged her to one of his lackeys. The man was a little bit handsome, wore too much cologne and had the worst understanding; no that was being nice, he had the worst view of what and who women were. He thought himself to be an irresistable catch to Rolly because often their gazes would meet across the meeting room, but she was seated opposite him and always stared straight thought him until something snapped her back to reality. Her father must have thought that she was infatuated with the jerk and in his typical fashion only thought that this would benefit him as the company would be controlled by him even after retiring. So she spoke to him about it...

"I'm not marrying him, I'm in love with somebody else..."

"I was in love with someone else when I married your mother, your point?"
The arrogant SOB had the nerve to say.
"I will forfeit all rights as your heir and leave..."
"And where would you go, honey? I pay you, I can freeze your assets and stop you from leaving the house... the town, the state, the country... be careful little girl you're playing a man's game..." he sneered at her, knowing and basking in his own power and flaunting it.
"Alright don't say I didn't warn you..." she had said menacingly and walked out with her head held high.

Present

When finally she same all the way to her senses she bolted up right and scanned the room, noting that Alaric and Azrea were looking at her with eyes full of concern, though Azrea's concern was clearly for Alaric she knew that something had gone wrong from the way they only continued to stare at her. She want to speak but found her throat too raw, so she simply laid her head on his shoulder and rested. She was tired and wanted to rest, but she also had so many questions for Alaric, and she couldn't wait to learn everything he was going to teach her.