Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-27-2012, 11:53 AM

All three of the girls giggled at once and each grabbed a different part of his body leading him around and explaining everything and all of the rules of the place. As they made their way to the house for the inside tour, Faji could be seen talking with an older and meaner looking man. Faji's face was black and blue as was most of the rest of his almost completely nude body due to the fact that his clothes were tattered and torn. His face was streaked with tears as the older male seemed to never stop screaming at him. The three girls all got tense and pulled Tristyn away as fast and as quietly as possible.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-27-2012, 12:32 PM

Tristyn went with the girls, listening to their explanations of everything. For the most part, it seemed easy enough. None of it seemed to hard to do. He was confused about what he saw with Faji. That made no sense.
Quote:
"Beth sy'n mynd ymlaen gydag ef? Beth oedd yn digwydd ar ôl yno?"
he asked.

Translation: What's going on with him? What was going on back there?

Last edited by Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa; 04-08-2012 at 04:31 PM..

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-27-2012, 10:44 PM

All three girls stopped dead in their tracts and looked at eachother. Then at him. They had a scared look in their eyes but sighed heavily and decided to explain things.
Quote:
"Y dyn hwnnw yn Faji taid. Ef yw'r un sydd yn wreiddiol yn berchen y tŷ hwn a phob un ohonom. Mae'r hen ddyn yn eu defnyddio i wneud i bob gweithiwr yn y tŷ hwn bob dydd hyn y mae wedi ei wneud i Faji. Nid Faji ddim yn hoffi hyn. Felly efe a wnaeth ddelio â'r hen ddyn. Os ar unrhyw adeg ei fod yn teimlo fel ei fod eisiau gwneud hynny i un ohonom oedd i ond yn gwneud hynny i Faji a dim ond ef. Yn gyfnewid am hyn, Faji cael y tŷ a phob cais dros yr holl ... Gweithwyr yma. Os cofiaf yn iawn bod yn y pedwerydd tro heddiw. Rydym wedi ceisio siarad ag ef allan o hyn, ond yn anffodus, roedd wont dim ond gwrando. Rhywbeth am un person mewn poen yn well ac yn fwy derbyniol na llond tŷ o bobl mewn poen."
Thie girl to the right explained. Never lifting her heard or her eyes from the ground. and her voice low and sad.

Translation: That man is Faji's grandfather. He is the one who originally owned this house and all of us. The old man use to do to every worker in this house every single day what he has done to Faji. Faji did not like this. So he made a deal with the old man. If at any time he felt like he wanted to do that to one of us he was to only do it to Faji and only him. In return for this, Faji got the house and all claim over all of the... Workers here. If I remember correctly that's the fourth time today. We have tried to talk him out of this but sadly, he just wont listen. Something about one person in pain is better and more acceptable than a house full of people in pain.

Last edited by Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa; 04-08-2012 at 04:32 PM..

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-27-2012, 11:39 PM

Tristyn was a bit shocked to hear that. Now he felt bad about how he acted towards Faji earlier. Doesn't mean it was right for him to do that to him. That is not the right way to get someone to do something. Though it did get his point across, he still didn't like it.
Quote:
"Heb "Mae'n ddrwg gen i glywed hynny. Doeddwn i ddim yn gwybod bod amdano. Nid yw'n iawn i'r dyn hwnnw i wneud hynny i'w ŵyr ei hun. Teulu i fod i edrych am ein gilydd. Wneud .... hynny. "
Translation: I'm sorry to hear that. I didn't know that about him. It isn't right for that man to do that to his own grandson. Family is supposed to look out for each other. Not do.... That.

Last edited by Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa; 04-08-2012 at 04:32 PM..

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-06-2012, 05:34 PM

One of the three girls grabbed his arm pulling him away from the brutal scene all three of them with tears in their eyes. "
Quote:
Mae'n ymddangos ... Fel jerk rhan fwyaf o'r amser. Ond y mae'n ei olygu yn dda. Mae'n ceisio cadw pawb yn hapus yma, ond weithiau y rhai newydd mae angen eu torri. Mae gennych frwydr yn chi, ond ni chaniateir yma. Hyd nes y byddwch yn rhoi i mewn a gwneud gan eich bod yn gwybod yn ddi-gwestiwn, byddwch yn cael eich cosbi yn ffyrdd waeth na eich cosb heddiw."

Translation: He seems... Like a jerk most of the time. But he means well. He tries to keep everyone happy here but sometimes the new ones need to be broken. You have fight in you, which is not allowed here. Until you give in and do as you are told without question, you will be punished is worse ways than your punishment today.

Last edited by Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa; 04-08-2012 at 04:33 PM..

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-12-2012, 11:46 AM

Tristyn let the girls pull him away. He didn't want to watch the fight anymore anyway. Though he wasn't sure if it could even be called a fight. "I can't just back down. Not to him or anybody. My father always told him to never back down in a fight and to stand up for what I believe in." he said in welsh.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-12-2012, 08:09 PM

((Really annoying that we cant use the language that is required for this RP.))

The girls said nothing as the just pulled him into the house. "Just start doing some random chores until Master calls for you ok? And don't purposefully argue with him. You just saw what he does for your sake. Respect that."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-12-2012, 09:03 PM

(Yeah. But its the rules.)

Tristyn sighed. He really didn't want to just bow down to this guy. But he was sure he could handle some of it. He nodded to the girls. "Alright. I'll try to not be difficult."

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-12-2012, 09:22 PM

All three smiled and bowed to him lightly saying thank you in unison. "We have chores of our own to attend to so we will see you later." he smiled and for the first time since he saw them they split up and went their own ways.