Bellyz.
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-14-2012, 01:35 PM

S.O.S.

Name: Edgar Ackerman
Background: Edgar got his start as a rock star through hard work. It started off as a dream, and with a little help, turned into a major reality. At only sixteen, his gift for singing and playing the guitar brought him into the starlight. He was worshiped everywhere he went, toured all over the world, and grew to be filthy rich. Now, at a ripe twenty years of age, Edgar isn't ready to cool down and step out of stardom for his newer and younger competitors, he's going on another tour... or so he thinks...
Picture:

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX
Forever Questioning the Unknown

Old 04-14-2012, 05:06 PM

Name: Milo Deetz
Background: Milo has always seemed to make the best of a bad situation, but she also still has a burning passion for the great outdoors as she was a Girl Scout for more than nine years of her life. She enjoys traveling to other country's to compete in Gymnastics Competitions, though she's only has about two years left to compete. Beyond what she does with her life, she tends to keep everything else rather simple.
Picture:

Bellyz.
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-14-2012, 08:19 PM

Edgar gripped hard onto his suitcase. "Slow it down, Reggie! Do you want my hair to look ruffled as the paparazzi take my pictures!?" The young musician sneered, keeping balance between himself in the limo and his suitcase on his lap. Of course it was only his carry-on. He had plenty of other bags already being boarded onto the most expensive jet he could get to Europe. "My apologies, sir, but we're already late and Mr. Leonardo told me to speed." The middle-aged well-dressed chauffeur sighed and continued his speed. "Leo. What are you doing up there?" Edgar took on an annoyed tone. His manager- Leonardo, the same age as Edgar, just as rich and successful- peeked back to him. "Shut up and get out of the limo, we're here."

The British accent pissed Edgar off. The hell does he think he is?... He opened the door and stepped out to flashing lights from cameras everywhere. He instantly put on his charming-young-man smile and grabbed his suitcase. He even managed a cute chuckle to a video camera that was in his way as he was walking. Leonardo was right behind him the entire way, whispering 'left, right, stop, faster' into his ear through the small airport. When the paparazzi had gotten far enough away, Edgar whispered back to Leonardo. "Why the hell are we so rushed in the first place?" "Because you took three hours to get dressed, you dunce!" Leo whispered angrily back. Edgar stuck his nose in the air. "Well, I'm sorry for wanting to look my best today- the first day of my tour."

Leonardo gave the boy a look of hatred and opened his mouth- ready to say something he knew he'd regret later. Luckily, he was saved by the bell. ( The ringtone, actually. ) He looked down at his phone and groaned. He took two steps away from Edgar to have a small chat on the phone. He looked calm and collected the entire time, but Edgar knew the man well enough to tell that something had gone very wrong. "Dammit." He hung up the phone and looked to Edgar- grabbing him by the arm and leading him back the way they came. "What!? Wait! The jet is that way!" Edgar protested. "No its not. It's gone. With all of your luggage to Europe. It left without you because you were taking too goddamn long." Leo growled. "Then what am I doing now!?"

"You're going to have to use a public airline." He said in a flat tone.

"No way! Ew! Like the ones normal people use!?" Edgar stomped in anger.

"Yes. There's no other way." He said, ignoring the rest of Edgar's whining while dialing the airports public number to get seats on the next flight into Britain.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 04-15-2012, 05:10 AM

Milo had finally gotten off the small jet, then making her way to her next admission gate, she got in line and patiently waited to board. She still had over four hours of fly time and a competition the following morning. She would rest when she got to her next destination then head onto her meet. Afterwards, there were no other competitions and for the while after she was going to remain there to spend time with a few of the girl's she had met a while back on her last world tour there with her Gym.

Milo yawned tiredly refusing to sleep on the way there, there last time she had done that she almost didn't make her next flight, "Hopefully I get a window seat, perhaps by the emergency exit, I hat sitting in between people especially if there was a mass wave of panic."

I'll keep my suitcase at my feet. Thank god, I haven't gotten any bed bugs on this trip--the large triple bagged Ziploc's do the trick, She though as she continued carrying it--balancing in on her left hip as she handed the woman her ticket. The woman then handed it back to her and Milo continued on boarding the plane a few moments later. A4 was an emergency exit which doubled as a window seat to Milo's delight it was even in first class. She settled into her seat, setting her suitcase at her lap, then buckling up.

Bellyz.
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-15-2012, 01:38 PM

Edgar was pulled against his will into the next airport. "Now, this airline is a public one, so pull your hat low, wear your shades, do whatever it takes to hide your identity. I really don't want to deal with the paperwork of sueing more people." Leo's face was still stone cold as always. Edgar sighed and his arm was let go of as they came up to a rather busty woman taking tickets. Leo seemed to talk with her only for a moment. He must have explained that they bought their ticket by phone and had nothing physical to show her. When she released Leo from her conversation, he returned to Edgar and picked up his suitcase.

In reality, Leo was a very good manager. This just proved it all. "Ah, here it is." Leo make a 'click' sound and pulled out a dark red fedora and classic ray-bans. "Here. Put these on." Actually doing what he was told, Edgar put them on. "I look cool." "Whatever. Your seat is 003A. Go. Chucky will be there when you get off." Edgar nodded and waved a small 'goodbye' that wasn't returned. Pfff, he'll miss me... Edgar stepped behind a mother with two children following behind her. The youngest son was gripping onto her shirt and walking. Edgar found it a bit cute, but wished they would go faster... The boy then stuck his tongue out to Edgar, who gasped and stuck his tongue out right back. What a child!...

When they were aboard, the doors closed and they took their seats. Edgar found seat 003A and smiled when he saw that there was nobody next to him. He yawned and sat back after buckling his seat belt and pulled out his iPod to play his songs. Above him, the pilot had begun talking.

Hello and welcome to British Airlines. Today we'll be arriving in at about 8am, so buckle your seat belts and be ready for a nice smooth flight.

After that, the plane attendants began talking about emergency situations and gave instructions on how to use your floating device, and inhalers, or something. Edgar wasn't paying any attention. He was practically asleep as the plane took flight. He felt his ears pop with the altitude, but kept himself comfortable. It was supposed to be a four hour flight, after all.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 04-15-2012, 04:14 PM

Milo got some tea from on of the hostess's as she went by as she went by, then going back to stare out the window. The day felt rather average for her, seeing that she traveled for about six months out of the year. There wasn't any turbulence in the sky's yet either, the sound of the engines was quite pleasant, too. Seeing that the cabin seat belt light had finally gone off, she got herself a bit more comfortable making sure her surgical steel knife was still securely strapped to her thigh and that her fire started was still completely enclosed in it's water proof case in her zipped pocket.

As she continued to sip on her tea, she heard a low groaning noise from the engine to the far right of her, her eyes widened in horror. She placed her hand on the handle of the emergency exit. Never in all my years have I heard such a sound whilst traveling by air, she though to herself nervously. The sound stopped and didn't start back up for the while she hoped it wouldn't start back up, but realized it probably would which kept her on edge.