Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Sh...
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 07-11-2012, 08:09 PM

*looks up from a book she seems to be writing in.* ah hello there, I have been hoping you would stop by. *looks around for a place to sit then sighs* I am sorry I seem to have misplaced the chair that should be there. If you don’t mind there are some pillows over there that you could use to sit on. *puts the feather pen into the book and closes it.* I am Lunna Dea, but I also go by the name Gypsea Rose, at the moment there seems to be something wrong with my identification papers for Gypsea so you will not see me around by that name for a bit. Now what to tell you… *mumbles to self while trying to clean the ink off the hands with a ink stained rag*
Ah I know, you would like a bit more about me. *waves hands to encompass the room, The room is round with shelf’s on all the walls filled with books in the center of the room is a mosaic of someone in the floor a crack marring the face. The desk with the book is lit by a oil wick lamp, the glass an amber color at its base. The desk is warn but well loved, its top glows from all the use it has seen. There are alcoves off the room like spokes also filled with shelf’s, it was through one of these you came in. the pillows are in another of the alcoves.* well I am much older then I look, if you really want to know check my papers but I care not to say. I have been Role Playing for almost over two thirds of my life in one form or another. I like to write about one to three paragraphs depending on what you have given me and what muse I have in my head at the time. I am looking for someone that will give me about the same or more in writing. I do understand that sometimes you have to post only one or two sentences because you need a response from me, which is acceptable.
*offers you a glass of water before taking a drink of her own water.* I would like it if you talk to me in PM or we could set up an OOC thread for the game as well. I don’t want to just be writing with someone and not get to know them. My grammar is not the best, and my spelling is terrible but I do try.
I have noticed in my short wanderings that some people have this nice list of pairings they would like to do, so I have compiled a list of them as well. Now I do not have a preference to which one of these I play or a plot as such but sometimes if you say you would like X pairing I have this idea burst into my mind and will tell you. Also if you have plot ideas I would love to hear them. I love doing MXM, and FXM but not FXF… I don’t know why I don’t like that one but I do. Maybe too many whiney girls, who knows.

Pairings

Letters between two people (they can be divided by a few blocks to centuries)

xX IF YOU WISH TO PLAY THE GRIM PLOT PLEASE HAVE A GOOD PLOT IDEA! Xx
Grim Reaper X Law officer
Grim Reaper X Target
Grim Reaper X bystander
Grim Reaper X Royalty
Grim Reaper X Magical Being
xX IF YOU WISH TO PLAY THE GRIM PLOT PLEASE HAVE A GOOD PLOT IDEA! Xx

Gang Member X Gang Member (same gang or rivals)
Gang Member X Target
Gang Member X Law Officer
Gang Member X Neighbor
Gang Member X Royalty

Assassin X Target
Assassin X Law Officer
Assassin X Thief
Assassin X Bystander
Assassin X Royalty

Arranged Marriage (maybe they met before and did not know it, now they are doing everything in their power not to met because they want to get back to the person they met?)

Room Mates (Collage, Boarding School, Magical Boarding School, School for the Gifted)

Author X Fan
Actor X Fan

Elf X Human
Elf X Elf
Elf X Knight
Elf X Grim Reaper
Elf X Other Planer Entity
Elf X Royalty
Elf X Law Officer

Forest Guardian X Human
Forest Guardian X Elf
Forest Guardian X Enamy

Guardian Angel X Troubled Human

Vampire X Mortal Kidnap Victim
Vampire X Mortal
Vampire X Human Servant
Vampire X Other Magical Being
Vampire X PI(would love to do this one with look alikes)
Vampire X Demon
Vampire X Hunter
Vampire X Law Officer
Vampire X Grim Reaper
Vampire X Magic User
Vampire X Angel
Vampire X Slave
Vampire X Soon to Embrace Mortal
Vampire X Fallen Angel
Vampire X Royalty

Djin X Human
Djin X Law Officer
Djin X Magical creature

Lawbreaker X Law Officer
Lawbreaker X Hacker
Lawbreaker X Human
Lawbreaker X Magical Being

Army/Navy Officer X Law Officer
Army/Navy Officer X Lawbreaker
Army/Navy Officer X Elf
Army/Navy Officer X Magical Being
Army/Navy Officer X Royalty

Exiled Prince/ss X Exiled Prince

Drow X Drow
Drow X Law Officer
Drow X Royalty
Drow X Thief
Drow X Magical Being
Drow X Dragon Rider
Drow X Hunter (could be Grimm)

Super Hero X Human
Super Hero X Magical Being
Super Hero X Law Officer
Super Hero X Super Villain
Super Hero X Super Hero

Royalty X Dragon Rider
Royalty X Royalty
Royalty X Thief
Royalty X Rival Kingdoms Royalty
Royalty X Guard/Knight
Royalty X Servant
Warrior Royalty X Djin
Royalty X Law Officer
Royalty X Kidnapper
Royalty X Time Travaler
Royalty X Street Person
Royalty X Peasant
Royalty X Rebel
Royalty X Gladiator
Royalty X Magic User
Royalty X Magical Being

Time Traveler X anything on the list

Priest X Priestess
Priest X Paladin
Priest X Royalty
Priest X Captive/Enemy Royalty
Priest X Law Breaker
Priest X Law Officer
Priest X Traveler
Priest X Mercenary
Priest X Assassin
Priest X Hacker

Royal Adviser X Prisoner/spy
Royal Adviser X Law Officer
Royal Adviser X Human
Royal Adviser X Law Breaker
Royal Adviser X Noble

Hacker X Random Person
Hacker X Big Company Person
Hacker X Law Officer
Hacker X Hair to Company
Hacker X Magical Being

Angel X Magical Being
Angel X Human
Angel X Fallen Angel
Angel X Demon
Angel X Elf
Angel X Magic User

Human X Magical Being
Human X Shape-Shifter
Human X Dragon
Human X Supernatural
Human X Neko
Human X Demon
Human X Magic User
Human X Supernatural Warrior

Magic User X Magic User
Magic User X Apprentice
Magic User X Adventure

Witch Hunter X Magic User

Magical Being X Hunter
Magical Being X Magical Being

Fallen Angel X Magical Being

Good Girl X Bad Boy
Good Boy X Bad Boy
Bad Girl X Good Boy
Geek X Popular Kid
Popular X Prep
Student X Exchange Student

Master X Slave (any one who wants to play the master must be able to play mean)

Servants

Rich X Poor

Teacher X Teacher
Teacher X Parent
Teacher X Janitor
Teacher X Principle

Principle X Janitor

Supernatural X Supernatural
Supernatural X Hunter

Drug Addict X Dealer
Drug Addict X Someone trying to Aid
Drug Addict X Law Officer

God/dess X Hero

Slayer X Demon
Demon X Fallen Angel

Dragon Rider X Dragon Rider

Warrior X Peasant

Thief X Peasant
Thief X Knight
Thief X Thief
Thief X Target

Magic User X Warrior

Mercenary X Anything on the List

Warrior X Time Traveler
Warrior X Servant

Photographer X Subject

Criminal X Witness
Criminal X Random Person

Enemy X Enemy

Artist X Subject
Artist X Author
Author X Editor

Street Performer X Hire to a Large Fortune/Company

New Tenant X Old Tenant

Alien X Human
Alien X Alien

The Librarian X The Doctor

Widow X Neighbor
Widow X High School Sweet Heart

Reincarnation

Book Store Owner X Actor/Author

Transported to Alternate Universe

Spy X Civilian

Genre

fantasy, sci-fi, modern, AU earth, almost anything just ask.

I will play a fandom but I would prefer to be an OC, now that dose not mean that you cant play a character form that setting it just means that I wont be. There is only one fandom that I will not allow you to play a character already written by the author and that is because it is what she asks of her fans, that would be any of Mercedes Lackeys stories. If I know a fandom I will play in it, if I don’t it will be on a case by case basis.

Now I am going to get back to my book until you say something. Feel free to look around at the other stories on the wall, they are a few I have worked on with others over time. Some can be found in the stacks above.
Through Enemy Eyes
The Face I See!

Last edited by Lunna Dea; 12-28-2014 at 11:26 PM.. Reason: adding

Lunna Dea

Old 07-11-2012, 11:37 PM

Plot Ideas. (things will be added here and taken away when I have used them)
Two Years ago the sergeant was promoted to sergeant from the foot pool. he had dogged a murder back to his den after the detectives in charge decided that there was no clues to be found and another case was nipping at their heels. the sergeant had tried repeatedly to show the detectives what he had found along the way but they never listened. His superiors saw that he had done well even trying to keep the detectives in the loop and so they rewarded him.
Now he has spent two years with his partner, a Detective not one of the ones that had not been paying him attention but one of the good ones. At first they were just partners on the job, then his partner invited him to the detectives favorite pub for a pint after work, that now has become a regular thing. So much so that they now can be seen there every day even when they did not work that day. Over those years the sergeant has carried his Detective home after one to many and when he was wounded. Now he finds he is falling in love with his detective, yet his detective shows no sign of the affection back. He keeps it quite hoping that one day the feelings will be returned but fearing that he will lose his partner if the truth came out.
Then something terrible goes wrong, some one is farming the sergeant for murder. The chief has taken him off the case and his detective must now find out who would do this, and about his love for him. (this one is MXM and we would play these two on a case before the Frame up happens.)

In the cards

you see him every day outside of your favorite coffee shop/club. a deck of cards, arcane and creepy, sitting in between his hands on the table covered in velvet. you have seen men and woman come to him for a reading. never has he drawn more then three cards but they always go away with what they were looking for. in the shop/club they say that he is the angle of death, yet others say he is a Djin and grants you your wish. will you take the chance and pick three cards from his deck? What will you wish for? what will you give up for these wishes?
VampireXwhatever on the list

(unnamed)

you have a regular life, from your point of view. you go out and spend time with people and maybe you have a job. but one day a box the size of you appears on your doorstep without a return address. your name is written on the box yet you don't remember any drawings that you may have entered with prizes this big. inside you find him, his arms crossed over his chest and for all you can tell he is dead. then he wakes and tells you he is yours to command. what is he, he can not say. where he came from, is unknown to him. what do you do with him? do you tell him to go away? do you put him to work?
whatever is in the boxXwhatever on the list

Shadows of my love

you have hidden your secrets away from the world. never told those that know you what you hide. your dark secrets wants to be free but you fear what people will say. part of you fears you will never find the one, your soulmate. yet all your life you have felt that some one was watching, protecting you from the darkness that would have swamped you and your darkness. now your protector has reviled themselfs to you. their darkness is more then yours but they love you for you. are they the one?
ProtecterXwhatever on the list.

Old Blood

Long ago the Kelloth sent out two colony ships before they died. they hoped that their colonies would be their future. sadly the ships did not go where they were to go, they were lost on planets that were not as hospitalize as they would have liked. crashing landing on their respective planets they have had to rebuild from the ground up, adapting to their new homes they have now entered space again and encountered each other. they can not see their similarity only their different. now one of the races has crashed landed on the others planet and is being held captive. given/sold/cared for by one of the planets race can they survive?

Last edited by Lunna Dea; 04-01-2019 at 08:15 PM.. Reason: adding plots

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-11-2012, 11:52 PM

Hmm.....well you've got quite a few ideas for pairings. I'm doing a royal/assassin RP at the moment or I'd go for that one but I haven't done any master/slave or master/servant RPs in a while so could we possibly do something with that, possibly adding in some supernatural/horror/myth elements to spice things up a bit?

Also is there any fandoms that you're particularly keen on? If so we could maybe do something with that. I'm up for more than one roleplay with the same person if we have more than one idea we really want to try out.

Lunna Dea

Old 07-12-2012, 04:28 AM

I did not put in a master/slave(sevarnt) because I have not really found anyone that I felt could do that story well. also that one is with the way I would want to play it, to close to braking rules on here. so I am sorry but no master/slave.

Is there a pairing on my list that you think you might like to do? also I am not that keen on fandom games.

Last edited by Lunna Dea; 07-12-2012 at 06:32 AM.. Reason: answering a question I missed.

Mirrored-Seduction
"When we hit our lowest point, w...

Old 07-12-2012, 04:39 AM

Hello thar!
I'm interested in doing the popular/geek, and/ or the anime fan/anime fan (2 different ones). It's so hard to chose between the two though!!
Which one would you prefer rping?

Lunna Dea

Old 07-12-2012, 04:40 AM

which one would you want to do if we did popler/ geek?

Mirrored-Seduction

Old 07-12-2012, 04:44 AM

The geek, since I'm quite the geek in rl. xD

Lunna Dea

Old 07-12-2012, 04:47 AM

what type of geek?

Mirrored-Seduction

Old 07-12-2012, 04:50 AM

Most likely the "typical" geek. Head always stuck in a book and shy around groups of people. Will that suffice?

Lunna Dea

Old 07-12-2012, 06:28 AM

we could try it but I am not sure of a plot Idea.

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-12-2012, 12:38 PM

Hmm...well are you still interested in doing something with vampires? And if things do get a little heated I am willing to take it offsite if we really have to. What about a vamp/vamp but maybe one is a newly turned vampire and the other is a high up vampire noble/ancient that either finds the newborn who has been abandoned or turned the newborn himself.

Lunna Dea

Old 07-12-2012, 05:16 PM

I have to say the vampire elder and found flegling sounds like it might be good. what time frame and who do you want to be?

ok I just had a nasty thought, if you don't mind playing the fledgling, and if you can play Spencer well.... what about a criminal minds/vampire story and Spencer was just a feed and turn victim?

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-12-2012, 08:44 PM

I'm not sure how I'd be playing Spencer. I'm currently already in a Criminal Minds RP and as much as I'd like to start another one I don't really want to do too much of one thing since it's easier to get bored and it's not fair to you or the other person I'm RPing with.

I'm willing to play the fledgeling if you want to play the other vampire. Do you want the fledgeling to be found or turned? I'm alright with both.

Lunna Dea

Old 07-12-2012, 08:55 PM

alright found is what I was thinking of... maybe he is a few years old as a fledgling? all his knowlage is from books maybe? oh what type of Vampire are we looking at? buffy type, world of darkness, or other?

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-12-2012, 09:10 PM

Hmm.....well the last book I read about vampires had a slightly different type than normal. The vampires were affected by the sunlight and fire but the other myths were untrue. A wooden stake through the heart was painful but not lethal in and of itself unless it was used to pin the vampire somewhere where they would be hit by the sun when it rose above the horizon. The thing about these vampires that was really interesting was their ability to "read the heart of their prey" when they tasted their blood, for example if the one they were feeding from felt desire, fear, anger, disdain, excitement, etc. How would you feel about using these vampires?

Found is good and a fledgeling taht's a few years old sounds like a good diea. That way the older vampire can be disdainful/disbelieving that the other is so clueless. It'll make for some interesting interactions I should think.

Lunna Dea

Old 07-12-2012, 09:12 PM

ok what book was this with these vampires... want to read now.

and that dose sound interesting.

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-12-2012, 11:21 PM

The book is called "Alliance In Blood" by Ariel Tachna. I found it on Amazon. I warn you now it can get a little.....graphic, more than I was expecting when I bought it actually. The main couple is a wizard, Alain, and a Vampire, Orlando. There are side pairings too, not all gay/yaoi but I personally love the series. I'm not sure why but I just love the characters and the relationships taht develop because they're all different, for example my favourite relationship is between Jean (the vamprie leader and Orlando's sort of adopted older brother) and Raymond (a former traitor to the wizards who is trying to prove his loyalty but has a phobia of vampires)
The main plot of the book is that in Paris there is a war going on between two groups of wizards, the dark and the light. They are tied and to break the tie the leader of the Millice enlists the aid of the vampires, believing that their strength and speed would help turn the odds in their favour. Each side sends one opperative (Alain for the wizards and Orlando for the vampires) Orlando does not know that apparently Wizard's blood is poison to vampires and asks to taste Alain's blood in order to see if he is telling the truth and a connection is formed which neither expected. Things happen from there which I will not mention as I do not want to spoil the plot of teh book if you do decide to read it. There are four in teh series plus two spin offs set a few years later although I haven't read them yet.
And I'll stop rambling now.....

Okay so.....should we use character profiles? And if we do should we use pictures rather than descriptions and if so then real or anime?

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-13-2012, 01:47 AM

Hello there I would like to rp with you I'm interested in School Girl(boy) / Exchange Student and mage/royal.

Lunna Dea

Old 07-13-2012, 10:29 PM

Magician Girl Mirani: I usually dont use profiles or pictures as I hate having to find one that fits what I think of as my character. I dont like to use someone else artwork unless it was made for me. but if you want to do a profile then we could just give me what your looking for.

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-13-2012, 10:53 PM

I don't really mind. I can describe my character in my first post just as easily as making a profile but some find it easier and I wans't sure.

I think that's everything. And if we need to talk about something in the RP we can always set up and OOC thread or go to PMs so...is that us ready to start do you think?

Lunna Dea

Old 07-13-2012, 11:03 PM

one last question... what time frame should this be in?

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-13-2012, 11:07 PM

Good question. Hmm...well I think since it's vampires either comporary or voctorian era would work best I think. I haven't actually done that many vampire RPs so I'll leave it up to you to choose.

Lunna Dea

Old 07-13-2012, 11:28 PM

do you think that you could play in the past?

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-13-2012, 11:35 PM

I think so. Anything I'm not entirely sure of I can always google so it won't be a problem. I've played medieval and once I played something in the 16/17th century so I know I can adapt so I'm good with the past.

Lunna Dea

Old 07-13-2012, 11:47 PM

ah my idea for the past right now is sitting around the 1920/1930