Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Sanoko Send a message via MSN to Sanoko Send a message via Yahoo to Sanoko

Old 01-08-2008, 10:05 PM

-I know Christmas is over, but that doesn't mean we still can't have a role play about it-

It was twelve days before Christmas. A group of friends decided to go on a trip to some cabin up north from the city and the lights thats blocked out the stars.
Though when the got there there was only one cabin left with three rooms, a kitchen, washroom, and a living room with a fire place.
The six didn't know what to make out of this trouble the had run into.

With only three guys and three girls. Will there be love or hate. It's your choice.

Settings

Theres a cabin, in the middle of no where. Surrounded by trees, a lake and snow. There is a town about a hour or two away, If they want to get food or an supplies.

Cabin- There are three rooms, with queen size beds, and a fire place in front of it, theres a closet and a safe to hold valuables and so on.
In the living room theres not much but a couch, a chair and a fire place.
Kitchen is a kitchen. Same with the washroom its just a regular washroom.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Sanoko Send a message via MSN to Sanoko Send a message via Yahoo to Sanoko

Old 01-08-2008, 10:08 PM

Rules

1. No Cybering
2.Romance and fighting are allowed, but no killing please it's a romance rp so keep it clean
3. Post your profiles here. Need two more girls and three guys.
4. I can add and take rules if I wish.
5.Please no using *This* for actions
6. Please use "this" while speaking and use these when 'thinking' or italics of when in thought
Use [({})] when ooc so I can tell the difference.
Please make at least three sentences per post

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-08-2008, 10:10 PM

Profile Skeleton

Name:
Crush:[Pick once every one joins]
Personality:
Appearance:[Anime Pics only please]
Bio:[Optional]
Other:[Optional]

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-08-2008, 10:12 PM

Accepted Profiles

Girls

Name: Sanoko
Sex: Female
Crush:
Likes: Food, roses, pretty things, to have fun, all fruit, drawing
Dislikes: Girly things, mean people, ugly things
Personality: She tries to stay happy even when she's sad, but you can always tell when she's sad. She is also easily angered. She is also very kind.
Appearance: except with long red hair that goes two inches past her butt and sapphire eyes.
Bio: Her parents were killed when she was 10 in front of her. she was sent to an orphanage. She was adopted at the age of 13.
Other: She has nightmares of her parents death.

Name:Anastasia, Ana for short
Sex:Female
Crush:kaiman
Like:Boys, Reading,and Having fun
Dislikes:Huge Parties(too crowded), being alone
Personality:Funny,quiet,kinda a nerd,like peace and quiet.
Appearance:
Bio: She along with her little sister who is 13 because they didn't want to live with a distant aunt. While she is on her trip though her little sister is over this aunts house.
Other: Is afraid her sister will leave her.

Name: Rhia
Crush: N/A
Dislikes: Gore, Shadows, Monsters
Personality: Not afraid to speak her mind, but is often dreaming about other places.
Appearance:

Boys

Name: Kaiman Garret
Sex: Male
Crush: Sanoko
Likes: Kaiman happens to like anything ranging from music, to throwing darts, to reading in a quiet room. He also happens to love to draw when he's inspired. In free time, he has a talent of playing guitar and singing, but he doesn't do it that often.
Dislikes: Preppy girls, being clung to, and having people complain about things when others have it harder.
Personality: He's pretty straight-forward in his judgment. He can be very distant and sarcastic, but when he cares about someone, he's often warm and affectionate.
Appearance: http://www.tokyopop.com/ugc/1/3/7/1/...119/avatar.jpg [But black hair and blue eyes, plus, he looks a bit older than in that pic]
Bio: Kaiman was "brought up" in a family where all he saw were drugs and pain. His mother left his father and him because his father's an alcoholic. Kaiman's learned how to care for himself well because of it and he hates drinking or smoking.
Other:Is often harsh toned

Name: Maoko
Crush: Anastasia
Likes: Food and lots of it, the sun, the ocean, drawing and writing sometimes, sometimes swimming, the snow, being with his friends
Dislikes: Cheesecake, people who mess with his friends, a lot of rain, really stupid things
Personality: Can be hateful and rude sometimes. Though overall he's pretty nice. He can be romantic when he wants to be.
Appearance: Hair is black, eyes that are a reddish blue, though not purple. They're more red than blue, but you can tell the blue is there.
Bio: His parents loved him dearly until they couldn't take care of him anymore, they had gone broke. They put him up for adoption in a different orphanage than Sanoko's. He was adopted at 14 and he met Ana and the others in school.
Other:N/A

Name: Skylar Garret
Crush:Rhia
Dislikes: Preps
Personality: Laid back, easy to get along with, shy
Appearance: http://www2.hawaii.edu/~flam/anime/a...u_tenge_02.jpg (black hair)
Other: He's Kaiman's little brother

belleia
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-08-2008, 11:52 PM

Name:Anastasia, Ana for short
Sex:Female
Crush:kaiman
Like:Boys, Reading,and Having fun
Dislikes:Huge Parties(too crowded), being alone
Personality:Funny,quiet,kinda a nerd,like peace and quiet.
Appearance:
Bio: She along with her little sister who is 13 because they didn't want to live with a distant aunt. While she is on her trip though her little sister is over this aunts house.
Other: Is afraid her sister will leave her.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-09-2008, 12:02 AM

(( Ok you may start posting in here. I'll get a post up later. ))

Zombie Secks
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Zombie Secks Send a message via MSN to Zombie Secks

Old 01-09-2008, 10:32 AM

[list] Name: Christ 'Zombie'
Sex: Male.
Crush:N/A.. Yet.
Likes: Chess, debates, martial arts, bows, reading, studying, animals.
Dislikes:Abuse twoards animals in anyway, jocks, getting picked on.
Personality:Christ is you're typical nice guy. The guy no girl wants due to that status. But, Behind the nice guy act is you're every day teenager.
Appearance:
Bio:Christ grew up in a wiccan/Christan kind of home. Which makes him.. well.. His mother's son. a wiccan. Other then that and being a geek? no one knows.
Other:Wears a silver chain that has three different pendants on it, One is a pentagram to banish evil, the second is a crab for his astrological symbol and the third is a monkey symboling his second sign.
[.list]

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-09-2008, 06:29 PM

Sanoko sat in the back seat of the van. She watched as the scenary went by as they drove down the rode. She looke at the front to see the guys.

Exchange
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 01-09-2008, 08:01 PM

Name: Rhia
Crush: N/A
Dislikes: Gore, Shadows, Monsters
Personality: Not afraid to speak her mind, but is often dreaming about other places.
Appearance:

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-09-2008, 09:37 PM

(( Ok. You may start and that's all the girls. ))

Exchange
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 01-09-2008, 09:57 PM

[[Should we wait for the guys to come though?]]

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-09-2008, 10:14 PM

(( We should just start. It might take the a while to get here. ))

Exchange
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 01-09-2008, 10:35 PM

[[Cha'kay then]]

Rhia sat in the back seat, looking at the scenery.
What if there were faeries there? she thought. I'd like to see the faeries, wait. I'd rather see them during Midsummer. Yes, to see their Midsummer dance~

Rhia started humming a tune to herself, more specifically, The Fairy Waltz.
"Baa da ba, baa da ba, baa da ba da deee~"

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-09-2008, 10:57 PM

Sanoko looked over at Rhia when she heard her humming. She then sighed. "I wish we were already there. I'm bored." she said.

Exchange
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 01-09-2008, 10:59 PM

"Bdyaaaa~~" wailed Rhia suddenly. "Sanoko, you killed my train of thought!!"

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-09-2008, 11:19 PM

"Sorry I didn't think I would ruin your concentration by saying that." Sanoko said with a small smile.

belleia
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-10-2008, 01:02 AM

Ana had her favorite book with her. The other Boleyn Sister. Putting the book down she looks at the scenery. She started thinking about what her sister might be doing now. Ana picks the book back up and turns to where she left off.
Quote:
"Bdyaaaa~~" wailed Rhia suddenly. "Sanoko, you killed my train of thought!!"
Looking over at the two she sighs. Yep this was going to be a long trip. Thankfully she had her book to pass up the time.

Exchange
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 01-10-2008, 01:35 AM

"Chya, meanie!!" cried Rhia as she threw a stuffed animal towards Sanoko.

Noticing Ana's dramatic sigh, she turned and stuck out her tongue. "Nya~blu"

belleia
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-10-2008, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Noticing Ana's dramatic sigh, she turned and stuck out her tongue. "Nya~blu"
"I saw that rhia" ana says without looking up from her book. Lowering the book ana sticks out her tongue at rhia. "Uhhhnnn" Sticking her tongue back in her mouth she laughs while going back to her book.

Exchange
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 01-10-2008, 10:15 PM

"Oh my goshies Ana, are you psychic??" exclaimed Rhia as she plopped herself in front of Ana, a very difficult pose. "Do you have eyes in the back of your head?? Can you read my mine? Would you -- ouchies!! Cramp, ow, cramp, ow . . ."

Rhia slowly returned to her seat, nursing her cramped leg. "Ouchiess . . . " she whimpered slightly.

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to Poisoned Love

Old 01-10-2008, 11:26 PM

Name: Kaiman Garret
Crush: Sanoko
Likes: Kaiman happens to like anything ranging from music, to throwing darts, to reading in a quiet room. He also happens to love to draw when he's inspired. In free time, he has a talent of playing guitar and singing, but he doesn't do it that often.
Dislikes: Preppy girls, being clung to, and having people complain about things when others have it harder.
Personality: He's pretty straight-forward in his judgment. He can be very distant and sarcastic, but when he cares about someone, he's often warm and affectionate.
Appearance: http://www.tokyopop.com/ugc/1/3/7/1/...119/avatar.jpg [But black hair and blue eyes, plus, he looks a bit older than in that pic]
Bio: Kaiman was "brought up" in a family where all he saw were drugs and pain. His mother left his father and him because his father's an alcoholic. Kaiman's learnt how to care for himself well because of it and he hates drinking or smoking.
Other:Is often harsh toned

belleia
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-10-2008, 11:56 PM

Quote:
"Oh my goshies Ana, are you psychic??" exclaimed Rhia as she plopped herself in front of Ana, a very difficult pose. "Do you have eyes in the back of your head?? Can you read my mine? Would you -- ouchies!! Cramp, ow, cramp, ow . . ."

Ana turns to look at rhia, "No, maybe, and i don't think so.And even if i could no." Seeing rhia's pain she asked" Are you okay?"

Exchange
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 01-11-2008, 12:07 AM

"Yesh, no, maybe so," gasped Rhia.

Rhia stretched her leg, all the while silently cursing the stupid evil airbuggies.

"Rhia be better now!!" she exclaimed excitedly. "And Ana be so uncompassionate." Rhia pouted a bit.

belleia
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-11-2008, 12:15 AM

"Sorry rhia it's just,sigh...it was so funny" ana starts to laugh again. Looking at rhia she feels guilt. " hey I really am sorry, I'm just having a kinda off day, do you forgive me?

belleia
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-11-2008, 12:22 AM

Ana didn't kno most of the boys here, only one. Looking around she spots one she doesn't know. She climbs up there and takes a spot next to him hoping to make some new friends. " Hi my name is Ana what's yours?" She said while looking at this boy with long purple hair, oh how she would love to touch it and find out how soft it is. He seemed a bit older but not by much otherwise ana though he was cute. Turning around to rhia she winks.