Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Arcturus Sinclair Send a message via Yahoo to Arcturus Sinclair

Old 02-19-2010, 04:27 PM

Me: (Appearance:My OCS :: Kyrhail picture by ReiKitaro - Photobucket)

Kyrhail walks down the hall of the school glancing at the room numbers as she goes. She's skipping slightly and dances when she reaches the room. She opens the door and takes her stuff inside and starts unloading it on to her bed, all while singing 'Love Shine'.

Quote:
You: (http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...e-girls016.jpg)

Alice smiled as she ran towards her room. She was a very hyper, happy, neko that always got into something or in trouble. She giggled right before she went to open the door but ran into it instead. She shook her head then opened the door. "Hello~! My name is Alice~! I'll be your room mate~!" she said happily as she brushed some of her blond hair out of her face.

Me: Kyrhail stares at her for a moment then waves. "Hiiii! I'm Kyrhail." She spins around in a circle hyperly.

Quote:
You: Alice giggled then threw her only bag on the bed. She didn't own very much but also didn't really care. "It's so nice to meet you!"
Me: "Same! How old are you?" She asks, tilting her head cutely.

Quote:
You: "I'm going to be turning 19 soon~!!!!!" she said happily then sat down on the bed. "These beds are so soft~!"
Me: Kyrhail watches her , then sits also, pulling her legs up to her chest. Her hair falls into her eyes and she pouts. "Nuu hair pear. Bad hair."

Quote:
You: Alice smiles then laughes. "That's great! Soooooooo what classes do you have?"
Me:"I have; Algebra, Biology, Brit lit, psycology, sociology, and intro to drama. You?" Kyrhail kicks her legs back and forth as she talks.

Quote:
You: "I have sociology, then the rest are art classes. Crafts, drawing 1 and 3-D ceramics."
Me: Kyrhail nods. "I suck at art. Big time. I'm good at singing though." She shrugs.

Quote:
You: "That's awesome," Alice said then giggled. "What time is your first class?"
Me: Kyrhail glances at her schedule. "One. You?" She hums to herself as she waits.

Quote:
You: "Ten...stupid sociology class...." Alice huffed.
Me: Kyrhail giggles. "I have that tomorrow."

Quote:
You: Alice smiled. "Well that's what I'm talking about." she said then giggled. "Today you'd only have a class if it was after four." "I found out from the CA."
Me: "Well, bleh!" She says, pouting cutely. "My brain fails meee."

Quote:
You: "No it's not your fault. I know the CA," she said smiling.
Me: Kyrhail nods. "Kay."

Puddlez
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via Yahoo to Puddlez

Old 02-22-2010, 06:09 PM

Alice smiled as she stood up. "Lets do something. I'm borededededededed!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Arcturus Sinclair Send a message via Yahoo to Arcturus Sinclair

Old 02-22-2010, 09:41 PM

Kyrhail follows. "What do you wanna do?"

Puddlez
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-23-2010, 06:29 PM

"I don't know. I was going to ask you...what do you wanna do?" She said smiling.

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-23-2010, 06:50 PM

Kyrhail chews her lip. "Well what's around here?" She tilts her head a bit.

Puddlez
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-17-2010, 06:10 PM

"Hehehe. I don't know. This is when an adventure is put into use." She said giggling. "I'm ready! You?"

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-18-2010, 05:38 PM

"Yup!" Kyrhail gets up quickly and grabs her hoodie happily. She waits by the door for Alice to be ready.

Puddlez
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-22-2010, 07:58 PM

Alice smiled then ruffled her hair. She couldn't help herself. She opened the door then walked out. She didn't know where to go with her.

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-23-2010, 06:18 PM

Kyrhail follows and spins in a circle happily. "Now where're we gonna go?"

Puddlez
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-26-2010, 06:31 PM

"I don't know. Where do you wanna go?" she asked smirking a bit.

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-26-2010, 06:33 PM

Kyrhail shrugs. "A place?" She giggles at that.

Puddlez
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-28-2010, 01:49 AM

Alice pouted then sighed. "That's not very help full you know," She said as she put her hands on her hips.

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-28-2010, 06:55 AM

Kyrhail pouts back. "Dun make me thiiiiink! Let's just wander!" She perks up at that idea. 'Wandering is fun!"

Puddlez
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-28-2010, 06:59 AM

"Might be fun but if we get lost it wouldn't be much fun now would it?" she asked as she turned a bit then leaned back to look at her. She sighed then just started walking. "Not much to do seeing as school has just started....it's going to be crowed...."

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-28-2010, 10:21 PM

"Getting lost can be fun and useful! Then you know where to go if you go that way again." she pauses, thinking about the other thing Alice said. "It would be..." She frowns a bit.

Puddlez
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-28-2010, 10:33 PM

She smiled at her then ruffled his hair. "Well lets just go. You can have the pleasure of getting us lost if you want." she said softly then laughed a bit. "Come on. Lets just go some where okay?"

Arcturus Sinclair
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-29-2010, 03:18 AM

"'Kay! Let's see if we can find any good restaurants. That's always good to know." She squeals and giggles when her hair is ruffled.

Puddlez
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-29-2010, 09:08 PM

She smiled then laughed. "Yep." She started walking she didn't really know where to go or what to say any more. She was kinda bored now.