Haishin
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-08-2010, 01:39 AM

Alexial laughed quietly. "Nice to meet you Dark. I can tell you have trouble thinking before speaking. I'd advice you to slow down and give yourself enough time to think about what you say. I wouldn't like to see you hurt or anything. My friends wont do anything really." She paused for a moment then frowned. "Except for Odin, he might do something you'll both regret later. He's a bit violent." She smiled and shifted in her chair. "Perhaps you can join us for a meal once Odin and Knight are cleaned. It will be my treat. I earned some silver helping sick and wounded people here."

Miiyako
call me Spencer

Old 04-08-2010, 01:54 AM

Scowling, Dark shook his head. "It's just the way I am. Haven't been around folks like you and your friends much. I'm not for the whole 'being polite' stuff that you guys do. Not that I shouldn't try, I mean. I'm just not used to it." He frowned. He didn't want to come across as an ass to her, but he supposed now would be a good time to try using manners. "Um...if you wouldn't care at all, er...mind...would you let me join you for dinner?" He gave Alexial a wide eyed innocent look, hoping he wasn't overdoing it.

"I propose he be banished!" A heavyset woman screamed, from a balcony. She had long dark curly hair, dark eyes, and was wearing dark clothing. She was, without a down, the mayor's daughter, a spoiled brat, and next in line to rule her city. "He has broken ancient laws that should not have been broken!" A cheer rose up from the city streets. Down below, in the middle of the street, surrounded by a large crowd, was a well built man, who looked the same as the woman in the balcony, with his hands bound in chains. His name was Chantihr. He stood still, not daring to make a move or speak at all. Instead, he just stared dumbly at the crowd and wondered how his older sister could be so hateful and spiteful toward him. It didn't matter though, not anymore.
"Banish him or kill him!" The woman, who's name was Ashanrah, screamed. The crowd started chanting and yelling for him to be banished. "Banished for commiting crimes against the people! He associates with magic-users, I say good riddance to him!" Ashanrah screeched. "Banish him forever!" The crowd jeered and began throwing fruit and eggs at him. Chantihr just stood there and took the abuse. With this kind of public humiliation, he would never return, not of his own free will. His sister was dead to him. He dared glance up once, to see his father, his ailing father behind his sister. Their father had no power anymore. Anything he said, and his own daughter would have him thrown in the dungeons. She was power hungry, and no one would stop her.
Chantihr felt himself being led out of the city, the angry crowd still following him, yelling, mocking. After what felt like forever, he felt the chains being unlocked. Before he could rub his sore wrists, he was thrown out of the gate. Dimly, he heard the screams fading as the gate slammed shut. His only home, the only life he'd ever known, was gone forever. He had no idea what to do now. Chantihr stood up and began walking away from his life.

toriana
*^_^*

Old 04-08-2010, 07:44 AM

((saved for tori's post, gotta read everything first))

Haishin
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-09-2010, 03:36 AM

Alexial was always the sort of person to make friend with others, she'd make friends with just about anybody. So, it was natural for her to accept him for dinner. "Well, like I said," she spoke with a wide smile, "you are more than welcome to join us. Just don't mind the boys. They can get out of hand some times." She sat back in her chair and glanced up the stairs. It seemed like it was taking a while for the boys to clean, but then again they were probably enjoying the hot, relaxing baths they were given. She wish they would hurry up. They had been apart for such a long time, just waiting now was painful.
"I really missed them," she said quietly. So much so that she didn't really realize she spoke out loud. With a sad smile she leaned onto the table thinking about her Dawn; where she was, if she was okay.

Meanwhile, Meilyn was busy helping in the kitchen. Dinner was nearly finished and she wanted to just retire to her room, but she couldn't do that until the kitchen was cleaned and the dishes were put aside for the dish-washer. The inn was so understaffed that she was stuck doing everybody else's work. She didn't mind it so much; however, tonight she wan't to spend time watching their new tenants. There may be something to learn about these people. If they didn't seem to dangerous then she would leave them alone.
If only she could slip some sort of drug into their food. Something like a truth serum; something that would help show their true nature, but there was nothing like that around here... Except for booze. And that was something they had plenty off. Perhaps she could just supply them with a few rounds to loosen them up. She smiled coyly as she hustled with her chores.

Miiyako
call me Spencer

Old 04-09-2010, 04:01 AM

The doors to the tavern burst open. A woman, who was covered in dirt, with almost well kept clothing waltzed in. The only stench she was guilty of was dust and body odor, not blood. This woman wore a large grin on her face, despite the fact that her long brown hair had bits of twig and leaves in it. The clothing she wore was a faded oversized tan tunic with black tight pants, and worn brown boots that went up to her knees. She had a brown belt that hung loosely around her waist, and it held various pouches on her sides. On her right side was a sheath that held a dagger. On the woman's back was a black cloak that was ripped and torn and frayed along the bottom. Across her back, over the cloak, was a large sheathed sword. She looked like a menace, but the smile on her face said otherwise.
"I knew I would find you lot here!" The woman said loudly. "You can't expect me to believe you could hide from me." She practically ran to where Alexial was sitting. "How be you? Are the men here? Are they alright?" The woman, who's name was Dawn, couldn't stop herself as she gathered her closest friend into a hug.

Dark had been about to make some comment about Alexial's friends, but the only thing he could think of to say was, "I'll mind them. Thanks for the warning ma'am." He felt weak. He wanted to say something about about dinner, but was interrupted when another woman came bouncing into the tavern. Dark's eyes nearly bugged out of his head. How many people were there? This was crazy, almost as if there was some sort of reunion going on. He decided not to comment. If he did, he probably would have gotten slapped. He didn't want to get on Alexial's bad side.

Alexial_Rose
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-11-2010, 03:09 AM

A sound off in the distance caught Haishin's attention. More rustling sounds came from a nearby tree. "Oh gods, I hope it's not a bear." A few weeks back he had incountered his first great brown bear, and he sported a nasty scar from a swipe of the bears claws across his ribs. Quickly he grabbed his sword, which was laying next to him, and went to check it out. He saw movent under low branches of a tree. Maybe it was an animal seaking shelter? No, it wasn't raining nor was it close to nightfall. Maybe it was injured? Curiousity mad the best of him, he bent over and pushed aside the branches. What he found wasn't what he was expect. "What are you doing in here?" He narrowed his eyes at the woman questionably.

Ah, this was the life. Odin tilted his head back and enjoyed the warmth of the water soaking his skin. When was the last time he had a decent bath? In fact, when was the last time he even bathed? Along with Knight, he had been using a stream to wash up, that had barely even counted as a bathing. He sighed and tried to fit as much as his bulky body as he could into the tub. It was smaller than he wish; being made for normal man smaller than himself. There was no complaining, this was heaven.
Odin rested his eyes for nearly ten minutes, then the bath water started to cool. He wished he could visit a bath house like the one he had set up at home. The water would stay warm for hours. Quickly, before the water cooled, Odin washed his body and then his hair. Once he was down he towel tried himself off and pulled out a some-what clean pair of cloths. He pulled his hair back into a pony-tail. It wasn't nearly long enough to fit some of his bangs in it, so some of his hair fell across his face. With a grunt of approval, Odin ran his hand over his whiskered jaw. It was time to eat, or so he hoped. That all depened on Knight being done as well.
Down stairs odin found Alexial and to his surprise Dawn. "Dawn!" Odin shouted from the top of the stairs. Oh he was more than delighted to see her here. He was so excited he missed the last two steps and skidded down them, but with out missing another step he ran to her and pulled her close to him into a big Odin-bear hug. "Oh spirits be praised. You're okay!" He wanted to smother her face in kisses. That might be very odd for him, but he was so elated that he could hardly contain himself.

Miiyako
call me Spencer

Old 04-11-2010, 03:21 AM

Knight was freshly washed, and he felt infinitely better. Following Odin downstairs, he also saw Dawn. Given Odin's stature, he would have to wait his turn to give her a hug. It was exciting to see her there, of all places, but at the same time....
"Dawn, you stink," Knight said, wrinkling his nose. He smiled still, too nice to really give her a hard time. "Perhaps, you should also bathe, and change clothes. I'm sure this place has several spare clothes you could wear for the time."

Dawn waved at Knight, still in Odin's grip. She was glad to see them both, and couldn't wipe the grin off her face. "I'll bathe in a bit. My odor isn't THAT offensive." She managed to free one of her arms and run her fingers through her hair, getting some of the leaves out. "But a change of clothes would be nice."

Alexial_Rose
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-11-2010, 03:26 AM

Odin laughed. "She smells far better than we did," Odin said. In fact he didn't really mind it at all. She smelled like dirt and foresty things, which was far better than death and Demon goo. "Let's eat," Odin spoke loudly. "And then Dawn can have her bath.
(>.> taking alexial for a sec....)
"She can wear something of mine. I have some fresh cloths in my room. Some decent traveling cloths, no doubt Dawn would feel more comfortable in pants than a dress."
Odin nodded. "Yes, yes, and we like her that way too."
Odin then noticed Dark sitting there all quiet like at the table. "HE is joining us?" He asked in a way that said 'why the hell is he sitting here, tell him to sod off this is our reunion'
"For your information I invited him. So shut up and deal with it."

Miiyako
call me Spencer

Old 04-11-2010, 03:41 AM

Dark flushed a deep red out of anger. He shot Alexial a dirty look, and then glared at Odin. Who cared if Odin didn't like him? He'd been invited by the lady! Still, he decided against saying anything rude. "Thank you." He said instead. He smiled, and felt the blood leaving his face, returning it to it's original color. If he could be on his best behavior tonight, then perhaps he'd be allowed to hang out with them more often. Dark was hoping to see a lot more of Alexial. She was really pretty, and even the new girl. Standing up, he walked toward them. "My name's Dark, what's yours?" He asked, offering his hand. He was hoping that the tall guy would be nice to him in return. He was also hoping to get to know the newer girl.

Dawn laughed, and shook her head. "Nice to meet you Dark." To Odin, she gave him one last hug before turning to Knight to give him a hug. "I'll take a bath after I eat," she said, agreeing with Odin. Knight just shrugged, but said nothing in response. "What is for dinner?" Dawn asked, picking more leaves out of her hair. She brushed some dirt off her shoulders and made eye contact with her three comrades.

Alexial_Rose
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-11-2010, 03:51 AM

((post for Kim o.o

Also.. I has cookehs

And also.. Didn't Knight and Odin already been introduced to Dark? IDK?))

"It's Odin," Odin said with a grunt and sat down. He was hungry and he wanted food. Lots of food. After introductions and what-not a waitress came around to help them out. She handed them a small menu of what few items they served for dinner and asked if she could get anybody anything to drink. Odin ordered whiskey.

Miiyako
call me Spencer

Old 04-11-2010, 03:56 AM

Kim stared, much like a deer when caught by a hunter. Her eyes were wide and frightened. "No...don't.....I mean, get out of here!" She hissed. She was terrified of getting caught. The leaves were supposed to cover and hide her completely, but she guessed that the leaves and twigs around her feet gave her away. She immediately pulled out her dagger and aimed it at the stranger. "You're not with.....them, are you?" Her courage left her then, and fear took over. Her hands began shaking badly to the point she couldn't steady her dagger. If he was with the Demon Republic, then he surely knew her former captor, and would bring her back to slavery. If he wasn't, then word would still get around that she was spotted. Either way, she couldn't risk being caught again, by anyone. With one motion, she leapt out of her hole and twisted the man's arm behind his back. "Who are you and what's your purpose here?" She hissed again.

Alexial_Rose
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-11-2010, 04:04 AM

Oh, well this was odd. He rather expected this woman to be unarmed and very much less dangerous. Haishin had been in this situation before and he wasn't much threatened by her antics. He wasn't sure whether to disarm her and throw her to the ground, or just play victim and lead her on. The second sounded more fun, if he had to, he could turn this around. "Well I'm a collector of sorts," he admitted as he slowly put his hands up, showing her he meant no harm. It was truth, what he said. "I heard a noise, checked it out. Not so sure if I rather have found a bear instead of you though," he said with a smirk.

Miiyako
call me Spencer

Old 04-11-2010, 04:09 AM

Kim scowled. "Here I thought I was well hidden. Just goes to show you can't hide in a forest. Something always gives you away." Kim kicked the dirt in the man's direction in a fit of anger, but managed to calm herself down. "A bear would have been a better choice." She agreed. "I don't like surprises. I'm very jumpy these days." She closed her mouth then, aware she was revealing too much now. "Not that it matters much." she hoped the man wouldn't ask her for her name. She hated trying to think of a false name. She didn't care to know his name either. The less either of them knew about each other, the better. If Rhye caught her....well, she couldn't take that risk.

toriana
*^_^*

Old 04-11-2010, 09:53 PM

Walking up to the Tavern/Inn that she knew so well, Terria knew that there were poeple here that she had met before. and by the smell of things it was Knight and Odin. It had been a while since she had seen them, however she would know their scents anywhere, even if they did smell like a two week old corpse. She also smelled soap in the air. 'good' she thought to herself, 'maybe they were already taking care of that god awful smell of theirs.' She stopped by the Tavern about once every two weeks just to see how Alexial and Dawn were doing, However the last couple of times Terria was here Dawn had not been with Alexial, however she could tell that she was here now. Walking into the tavern her long dark brown hair blowing in the wind as she opened the door and her normal garb of a long dark colored corseted dress hanging somewhat loosely down her body she saw who she was looking for and walked over to the group. there was a new guy there a kid really whom she had not met previously. Her fangs were out due to the fact that she had not fed on any blood in almost a month. and Her Violet eyes sparkled in the dim light of the tavern. "why hello there Knight, Odin, and welcome back Dawn." she said. and then she walked up and gave Alexial a nice light hug, but she didn't squeeze like the guys had. "How is everyone fairing?" she asked truly interested in how they were doing.

Last edited by toriana; 04-12-2010 at 05:12 AM..

Alexial_Rose
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-12-2010, 12:48 AM

Haishin brushed his garments clean and turned around to face Kim. "Who, if you don't mind me asking, are you trying to run from?" He pushed the hair away from his eyes and looked at her for a moment. "You better hope to have better luck, or skill, because it seems you aren't crafty enough to hide. Yet, you have made it this far. However far this is, and I see you are still here." Haishin paced around the girl. "How about I make you an offer. I'll protect and hide you, and you can be my..." he paused for a moment thinking of what to call this made up position. "my assistant." He smiled warmly at her. She probably wouldn't take the offer, or maybe she will. "It's a win-win situation. I have skills that will aid you, and I could use another person along with my travels."

Odin decided to just have the soup special. He couldn't make up his mind otherwise. He took a gulp from his mug, once he placed the mug down he noticed Terria walking towards them. He nearly spat the drink from his mouth. After he swallowed he jumped up from his chair. "Terria!" he laughed. He tripped over his chair, walking to her. He hugged her after she finished her hug with Alexial. "I'm so happy to have us all here together."

Miiyako
call me Spencer

Old 04-12-2010, 04:37 AM

Kim thought about it. She wasn't sure if she could trust this man, but at the same time, if he had skills, he could hide her from the Demon Republic. "I don't know," she admitted. "I don't even know your name." Kim stared down at the ground for a moment. "I guess if you must know, I'm running from an evil army. The Demon Republic. That's all I will say at the moment." Then she made eye contact. "How do I know I can trust you? How do I know you're not going to give me up?" She asked, brow furrowed as she frowned.

toriana
*^_^*

Old 04-12-2010, 05:10 AM

Terria glared at Odin. she really did hate it when someone touched her without permission, and Odin knew that too. "If you want to keep your arms intacked to your body Odin you will remove them from mine" she growled softly in his ear. after he let her go she slid into the both that they were in. Alexial being that she was working however was unable to do the same. after they were settled in Alexial asked if she could get them anything and then went to the bar to get what they ordered. Terria didn't order anything due to the fact that the only thing that would quench her hunger right now is blood. she smiled at the others and hoped they wouldn't notice how famished she had become.

Miiyako
call me Spencer

Old 04-12-2010, 05:31 AM

Dawn laughed lightly, so not to offend Terria. "Oh, be nice. He's just excited to see you, we all are. Forgive him one hug." Dawn waved her hand in a sort of surrendering gesture. She knew better than to get on her comrade's bad side. When Terria was angry, heads tended to roll. "Let's eat then, shall we?" Dawn glanced around at everyone, including the boy, Dark, he was called. He seemed a bit nervous, so Dawn walked over and put her arm around him. "Don't be shy, come eat with us. I'm Dawn, by the way, feel free to call me Dodger." Her grin was infectious. Knight found himself grinning from ear to ear. It was one of the best evenings of his life. He was surrounded by his three favorite ladies of all time, and it was near his favorite meal of the day; dinner. He found a seat in a booth, and beckoned for everyone else to join him.

Alexial_Rose
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-12-2010, 02:29 PM

Odin stepped back and threw up his hands. "Oh, pissy vampire can only mean somebody hasn't fed in a while." He scooted himself away from Terria and sat down on the other side of Alexial. The waitress finally came back around and asked them if they were ready to order their meals. Odin, as he already decided, ordered the soup special. "Make it two bowls," he said to her. "And bread." He was extra hungry. Probably could eat the whole kitchen out too.

"Ah, first I must admit. I too, hate the demon republic. Nothing but filty demons with a world domination complex." He then stood up straight and then bowed. "As for my name, it is Lord Haishin Amiryu. You can just call me Haishin," he flashed a charming smile towards her. "Trust is something earned, not given. But, let me tell you this. It is against my code to hurt a lady and it would go against all that I am to allow harm come to a beautiful one such as yourself."

Miiyako
call me Spencer

Old 04-12-2010, 05:11 PM

Despite herself, Kim blushed. "Kim." she said simply. That was it, there was no more, no less to her name. She couldn't even remember her last name, she'd been so drugged for so many years. There was something about this man that seemed sincere, and Kim wondered if she could trust him after all. "So, Lord Haishin Amiryu," she teased, a small smile playing on her lips. "What is a fine gentleman like yourself doing in a forest such as this?" She beckoned with her arms, looking around for emphasis. "Surely you're not running too, are you?"

Dawn raised a hand. "I'll have a bowl of the special soup." She smiled at the waitress. "I'll also take two large slices of bread." She could already taste the moist bread. She was never as hungry as Odin, but oh, she was hungry then. Dawn listened as Dark and Knight ordered two bowls each, along with two slices of bread each. She raised her arm again. "Could I also get water?" It was just a simple drink but she was thirsty, and not for ale.

Alexial_Rose
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-12-2010, 08:42 PM

Haishin gently swept up her hand and laid a kiss ontop. "Lovely name, for a lovely woman," he spoke softly. "It's nice to meet you." He gave her hand a pat and released it. He took a step away and turned towards his camp. "I was pursuing a potential client," he said. "But I suppose he knows this forest better than I. I was hoping to talk to the old man." Haishin shrugged. He had been following a wizard; his client. But it didn't matter who knew the forest better, the wizard was just much more cunning and creative. Quickly and hopefully before to many questions arised Haishin invited Kim to his camp. "I was stopping to eat. I haven't had anything to eat in a few days and since I don't have any place else to go in a hurry I thought to just eat now," he admited. "Would you like to join me?"

The waitress left and returned shortly after they had ordered. She placed the soup bowls infront of each of the friends and their drinks. "Once your finished with your first bowl, I'll bring the second. Don't want it to get cold while its waiting to be eaten," she spoke with a cheerful voice. Once she left Odin didn't hesitate to plunge into his bowl of soup. He ripped off a piece of bread and dunked it then shoved it in his mouth. Sometimes he had manners, but tonight was not one of them. After that fight with a gang of nasty demons along with Knight, he was famished. "Oh, God." Odin moaned. "Warm, delicious food. I think i've died and gone to heaven."

Miiyako
call me Spencer

Old 04-12-2010, 09:09 PM

There was nothing else to say. Kim still didn't know if she could trust this...Haishin. But she had no where else to go, and he seemed honest enough. With a shrug, she nodded. She figured she would stick with him for now. She pocketed her dagger and smiled. It wasn't a very convincing smile, but it was her first one in days. "I suppose it's better than hiding among leaves," she replied.

toriana
*^_^*

Old 04-12-2010, 09:55 PM

Terria scooted a little bit further away from the other's while they ate. the soup smelled delicious, however it was kind of churning her stomach. she needed to feed, she knew she shouldn't have waited so long in between feedings but she couldn't help it, she had been going around ambushing some of the demon republic camps and taking out their ranks. in the last month she had found seven or eight campsites full of demon republic soldiers, found their comand tents and killed the comanders of those camps. she had just come back in time to shower, and then go see how Alexial was doing and then she ran into Odin Knight and Dawn as well. and this new kid Dark didn't seem so bad, even though he had barely said more then a few words since she arrived. Terria needed to feed, and she didn't know how Dark would react knowing that information, she didn't know anything about him, she knew that her group was used to it, though only a couple people had actually seen her feed. she usually tried to keep her feedings private and not let anyone actually see her in the act. She didn't like the fact that she had to drink blood, it was the way she was born, and because she was a full borne vampire she had no choice. Terria turned her head away from the table in hopes that the smells of the rest of the tavern would distract her nose from the food on the table and the bile that was beginning to rise in her throught. it wasn't working so she stood up to walk outside to get some fresh air.

Miiyako
call me Spencer

Old 04-12-2010, 10:19 PM

Without knowing why, Dark stood up to follow the new woman outside. "Hey." he said, to get her attention. Frowning, he tilted his head and stared at her. "What are you?" It was rude and blunt, but he was curious. He'd never seen a normal human with eyes so violet like this woman. He had a feeling he wasn't safe, and suddenly felt an urge to run back inside. "I mean, I'm just curious. I like your eyes." He smiled, trying to make himself seem more innocent than he really was. Frustrated with himself, he ran a hand through his hair and straightened himself.

toriana
*^_^*

Old 04-12-2010, 10:41 PM

erria turned before the boy had spoken. she had known she was being followed, she had felt it. when he spoke out his question so bluntly she wasn't sure if she should feel offended or flattered that he had noticed her unique eyes. she also wasn't sure if she should trust this person or give him a little scare. looking at the boy trying to be brave as he straightened himself back up. she gave him a sexy kind of smile. "what do you think I am?" she asked him in a seductive voice. hoping that if she seduced her then he would stop asking questions when she was so damn hungry. if he continued he might just become that dinner with how hungry she was.