View Poll Results: Raven Wood or Ribbon Well?
Ribbon Well! GIRLS ROCK! 0 0%
Raven Wood! BOYS RULE! 1 11.11%
I like them both! EQUALITY! 8 88.89%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

SecretIenzo1
Come into my arms and I'll prote...

Old 07-28-2011, 09:49 PM

The students of Raven Wood Academy for Boys and Ribbon Well Academy for Girls have been at war with each other since the academys began. The boys thought they were better and the girls thought they were the best. The students constantly pull pranks on the other school and the staff do nothing about it because even they are at war. This year the two Academys are going to hold a festival together and who ever wins the most games will be declared the best Academy! So who do you think will win?

Ribbon Well Academy for Girls:
This fancy school is filled to the brim with girls of course. They all look nice and pretty in their uniforms. The Academy has many musical geniuses and fashion designers. They were ranked number 1 on the most beautiful campus list.

Raven Wood Academy for Boys:
This school isn't as fancy as Ribbon Well but it has the best test scores. The school doesn't have uniforms and many of their students excell in sports. Science also seems to be a strong suit for their students. Raven Wood ranked number 1 on the best scores for the country.

Last edited by SecretIenzo1; 07-28-2011 at 10:27 PM..

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-28-2011, 09:58 PM

Rules:
1. No Godmodding
2. Follow Menewsha Rules and ToS and listen to me
3. No killing
4. No One liners! At least 1 paragraph. That is at least 5 sentences!
5. Cursing is allowed but not every other word.
6. Romance is encouraged. Keep it PG-13
7. PM me all profiles tittled 'Ribbon' for girls and 'Raven' for boys
8. Destroy the other school's property! Aim for a big massive rivalry soup opera thingy!
9. I have the right to change these rules if I see fit.
10. DO NOT USE *for actions*. Use "for speaking" andItalics for thinking.

School Rules:
Make sure to break the school rules of the other school but follow yours! School rules are added constantly so check back often. Dye their fountains green, put hot sauce in their food! DO EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING TO WRECK THE OTHER SCHOOL!

Ribbon Well:
1. Wear your uniform during learning hours.
2. Don't litter.
3. Listen to your teachers.
4. Don't destroy other people's property.
5. Clean up after your pet.
6. Do not vandulize school property!

Raven Wood:
1. Don't Litter.
2. Listen to your Teachers.
3. Don't destroy other people's property.
4. Don't tramatize guests.
5. Clean up after your pet.
6. Do not vadulize school property!

Last edited by SecretIenzo1; 08-03-2011 at 03:44 AM..

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-28-2011, 10:09 PM

Dorms, Classes and Places

Two People a dorm 3 profiles a person. You may not bunk with yourself or request a dorm. You may have a pet.

Ribbon Well:
Places:
1. Pool
2. Dorms
3. Garden
4. School
5. Cafeteria
6. Student Lounge
7. Art and Music Studios

Classes:
Reading
Math
Writing
Science
History
Music
Art
Tech

Dorms:
1. Chesamai / Taryn
2. Alice /
3. /
4. /
5. /

Raven Wood:
Places:
1. Pool
2. School
3. Dorms:
4. Cafeteria
5. Student Lounge
6. FootBall/Track field
7. Normal Field

Classes:
Reading
Writing
Math
Science
Art
Music
Sports
Tech

Dorms:
1. Noah / James
2. Mitchell / Alcide
3. /
4. /
5. /

Last edited by SecretIenzo1; 08-19-2011 at 10:50 AM..

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-28-2011, 10:13 PM

Profile Skeleton

All Profile skeletons must be centered and put in the color you will use for posting. You must use a different color then everyone else.

Username:
Name:
Race: (This is a fantasy RP so vampire, demon, angel, what?)
Appearance:
Extra: (anything you want us to know.)

Last edited by SecretIenzo1; 07-29-2011 at 12:13 AM..

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-28-2011, 10:16 PM

Those Lovely Girls Got In

Username: SecretIenzo1
Name: Chesamai (chess a may) Deep
Race: Vampire
School: Ribbon Well
Dislikes: Spicy food, mean people, being picked on.
Appearance:
Extra: She has a brother that goes to Raven Wood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by o0Calyx0o
Username: o0Calyx0o
Name: Taryn Delapsus
Race: Demon/Fallen angel
Dislikes: Stupid questions, bullies, religion, cheap electronics
Appearance:
Extra: Taryn is the offspring of a demonic mother and a fallen father. Taryn is slightly spoiled by her parents, but her angelic nature refuses to let it get to her head. She often feels conflicted by her instincts, and tends to lash out at others- especially the Raven Wood boys- because of the frustration this causes. Taryn is a bright, studious girl, when she’s not easily distracted by her other hobbies. Partying is her guilty pleasure, and she tries to avoid it at all costs, which makes her come off as anti-social to others. She can’t stand stupid questions, and will often whip out sarcastic retorts and comments at the drop of a hat. She also can’t stand by while someone else is being bullied or hurt.
Quote:
Username: Kia_
Name: Alice Oasis
Race: Fey
Dislikes: Rules, told what to do, whiney people
Appearance:

Extra: Fey have magical properties, anything with magic or flying they can do. Mostly it involves their opponents dreams or nightmares. If they fall in love and gets their heart broken, they could die. Very few Fey are left in the world. Some half feys could be known to go evil and become like bad luck faeries. Also has a older brother who goes to RavenWood. They have yet to earn their wings.

Last edited by SecretIenzo1; 08-04-2011 at 04:21 AM..

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-28-2011, 10:17 PM

This Big Strong Boys Got In

Username: SecretIenzo1
Name: Noah Deep
Race: Vampire
School: Raven Wood
Dislikes: Spicy things, mean people, sad children
Appearance:
Extra: He has a sister that goes to Ribbon Well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellancher
Username: Ellancher
Name: James D. Reingel
Race: Half Human, Half Elf
Likes: Hot and humid weather, swimming, running, sleeping, fish, being right about things and anything mint related.
Dislikes: Loud and/or obnoxious people, extremly cold temperatures, having other people very close to him, being woken up early and cats.
Appearance:
Extra: None
Quote:
Username: Kia_
Name: Alcide Oasis
Race: Fey

Likes: Creating havoc, controlling people, scaring others.
Dislikes: Being scared himself, memories of his past, and goodie two shoes.
Appearance:

Extra: Fey have magical properties, anything with magic or flying they can do. Mostly it involves their opponents dreams or nightmares. If they fall in love and gets their heart broken, they could die. Very few Fey are left in the world. Some half feys could be known to go evil and become like bad luck faeries. Also has a younger sister who goes to RavenWood. They have yet to earn their wings.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graxdon
Username: graxdon
Name: Mitchell Sparks
Race: Half-zombie/half-human
Dislikes: Zombie based racism, bullies, meat
Appearance:
Extra: He's vegetarian (gets his daily dose of brain-type-sustenance through pills) and fairly athletic

Last edited by SecretIenzo1; 08-19-2011 at 10:49 AM..

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-28-2011, 10:22 PM

Weather, Time and Events

Weather

Sunny Cloudy Rainy Windy

Time

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Sturday
August
Morning
10:00 AM

Events

School Entrance Ceremonies at 10: 30

Last edited by SecretIenzo1; 08-03-2011 at 08:47 PM..

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-28-2011, 10:23 PM

What Happened?

Noah is at the Raven Wood Entrance ceremony.

Taryn and Chesamai are at the Ribbon Well Entrence Ceremony.

Last edited by SecretIenzo1; 08-03-2011 at 08:48 PM..

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-28-2011, 10:26 PM

Reserved

Last edited by SecretIenzo1; 07-29-2011 at 12:17 AM..

SecretIenzo1

Old 07-29-2011, 12:17 AM

OPEN

SecretIenzo1

Old 08-03-2011, 03:55 AM

Noah proudly walked on to the campus of Raven Wood with a smile. He was happy because he had dyed the Ribbon Well Fountain water orange the night before. He walked to the front office and got his information, dorm number and key before heading to his dorm to unpack. He picked his side and finished unpacking quickly before heading out for the entrance ceramony.

Chesamai walked on to the campus of Ribbon Well with a big smile. She could tell she would like it here. She looked at the fountain and saw the water was a pretty orange color. She giggled before heading to the office and getting her information, dorm number and key. She headed to her dorm, unpacked on her side then headed for the entrance ceremony.

o0Calyx0o
*^_^*

Old 08-03-2011, 05:12 PM

Taryn sighed with relief as the chatty office secretary finally realized she was there and began digging around her desk for her room key and all the papers she'd need. "Thank you." She said with an angelic smile, taking it all and leaving the office. Looking at the small sheet with her dorm number written on it, Taryn began to look up at the room numbers, quickly locating it and unlocking it, heading inside. "Looks like my roommate's already here." She muttered, setting her bags next to the empty bed. Looking down at the sheets in her hand, she decided against unpacking, leaving the room and heading for the auditorium where the entrance ceremony was starting.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 08-04-2011, 06:07 PM

Alice walks up to the office area of the school, she had registered a bit later thanks to her brother, though she was annoyed, she didn't mind very much. Looking around as her brother should've been in the Raven Wood school, she had applied to Ribbon Well, she spoke up "Excuse me, could I get my information for the dorms?"

Standing there as he leaned against the counter, his back to the lady behind the desk after watching others get their papers and keys. Apparently there were a couple people behind the counter to help out so it wouldn't be over crowded or take very long. "My last name is Oasis" he wasn't even sure if they knew how to spell it but didn't simply care. He was tired for being woken up early, they went to another school before this one just last year but it didn't start until 11pm in the afternoon.

(SecretIenzo1: Sorry guys I'm still not awake and wasn't sure how this was done, I fixed it though)

Last edited by Kia_; 08-04-2011 at 06:17 PM..

SecretIenzo1

Old 08-04-2011, 06:13 PM

(Kia I might have misunderstood. Are both of them going to raven wood? Raven wood is for boys only....)

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-19-2011, 01:19 PM

Mitchell Sparks was half skipping half hopping down the street, a duffel bag in each end as he made his way towards Raven Wood, a big smile on his face. He got to the gate and turned around, looking from Ribbon Well to Raven Wood before saying, "Well, they're both nice, but how come we don't have an orange water fountain? Oh well." He headed inside and stopped by the office, picking up his schedule and key. As he waited for them to find his stuff he looked at Alcide and gave him a friendly smile, saying in a cheery voice, "Good morning, looks like someone didn't get their beauty sleep, huh?"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-19-2011, 03:28 PM

(Oh thank you thank you Graxdon, I forgot about this because no one was replying)

Alcide was normally a morning person since he loved to sleep in alot or go to bed early just to pass the time. Looking over he asked "and who are you?"he was wondering who made the cheeky little comment, he probably looked tired or annoyed or even both at the same time. He was actually more friendly than he was right now, he would have to get a soda later on that was for sure.

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-19-2011, 04:54 PM

Mitchell smiled and held out a hand, saying, "My name is Mitchell, Mitchell Sparks, resident zombie." He giggled before adding, "Well, half-zombie, but most people don't care about the distinctions, they just go straight to the 'AHH, kill it, shoot it in the head'!" He sighed before grabbing the key and schedule from the office lady and walking out, saying, "Well, see ya around handsome."

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-19-2011, 05:13 PM

"Nice to meet you" the boy was gone before he could say anything else though he laughed at the part where he was talking about how people just scream and say 'shoot it' that deffiently woke him up a little as he turned to walk out following the boy "Going to the Ceremony? And I'm Alcide Oasis by the way" Alcide spoke up, he was glad to have someone to talk to.

Alice had gotten her things with her key and information. She chose to head out to the ceremony with the snacks and drinks she brought with her. Her brother also had his own but wasn't sure if he had forgotten it or not, they both had messenger bags that were small but big enough to carry what they needed in them.

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-19-2011, 05:50 PM

Mitchell turned and smiled, saying, "Oh, a nice name to go with that nice face? Not many people can boast both looks and a name ya know." He giggled, flipping his hair to the side saying, "Well, at least I'm equally blessed in that regard. Anyway, no, I'm not gonna go to the ceremony right away, I need to drop my stuff off at my room, unpack a bit, then I'll head over. How bout you? You already stop by your room?"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-19-2011, 06:08 PM

Alcide was a bit curious to why he was being complimented on both, however, he just thought it was interesting. He had his group of friends before he came here and they were always getting in trouble most of the time. Holding up his key he says "Nope, Guess I should shouldn't I; what room do you have?" he didn't check to see who his room mate was or not, so he figured he would follow and maybe drop his things off along the way if he found his room.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-05-2011, 12:27 AM

(I think we died >.> O.o?)

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-05-2011, 06:44 PM

"Huh, my room? Oh, umm..." he took a glance at the key he had in hand and said, "I'm in room 2, how about you?" He smiled Alcide, cocking his head to the side in curiosity. He kinda hoped that Alcide would be in the same room as him, but he could tell that Alcide, while cute, seemed to be completely oblivious to his flirting, which probably meant he was soundly in the straight camp. Oh well, at least if they shared a room he'd get the chance to take a peek at him without his shirt on. The thought of that made the zombie go squee on the inside.

(It's alive... IT'S ALIIIIIIIIVEEEEEEE!!!)

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 10-06-2011, 10:34 PM

(Graxdon saved us yay)

"Same as me, I guess that makes us room mates"
Alcide answered somewhat smiling but not looking like a fool would (with his looks I mean) Alice headed towards where the map showed "Are you going to the ceremony afterwards?" Alcide asked trying to make some conversation, might as well get to know him. Most of the time if you said anything to Alcide, he wouldn't notice unless you brought it up more than once.

(I know its short but its been forever since this was brought back to life)

Smores
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-05-2012, 09:22 PM

Is this Role Play still active? If so Id like to submit a profile.
((I also want to save this spot for my first post - haha.))

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-05-2012, 11:51 PM

Since this hasn't been posted in since October of last year, I think it's pretty safe to say this thread has died. I'll be locking this up now. If the OP would like this reopened, they're free to PM myself or any of the mod staff.