Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 10-22-2011, 10:13 PM

Halloween Elementary

My Name is Kia Reaper Rose and I will be your Princple. There are only a few classes, but, each of them teaches your child what they need to know. They can be any race, orientation, and even any gender. We do not tolerate bullying, discrimination, or anything near that subject.

Please just fill out the admission form and send it in private messages.
While you are at it put 'Halloween for Children' I guess that isn't very witty but if someone pays attention well they will understand it. Silver wings halloween is what you really should put. Can't wait to see who actually gets this and who reads it.

Admission Form: (If you wish to be a teacher, then pm me)

Quote:
Username-
Name Of Parent 1-
Name Of Parent 2- (if there is one)
Name Of Child-
Age of Child- (5-13)
Race Of Parent-
Race Of Child-
Why this school was your choice-
Parent Picture/s-
Child's Picture-
Quote:
TEACHER FORM: Put TEACHER in message title
Name:
Powers:
Picture:

You will have a great time here, you will learn more about your species than anything else and learn how to be the way you are taught. You will make friends, make enemies, and even find others just like yourself or completely different. Please take care and follow the rules.

RULES:

1) Normal rules, no biting (yes vampires that means you)
-No screaming (sorry banshees)
-No Dying or eating others (sorry zombies)
-No anything else that may harm a student or anyone else.
2) Be respectful if you may, follow rules, and do not dismay.
3) You can Ryhme, skip, sing, dance, run, hide, and more if you wish.
-If you hide, please allow someone to know, we do not wish to release the hounds upon the children.
4) Keep to yourself, learn this KHF&AOOTY
(Keep Hands, Feet, and Any other Objects, to yourself)
5) Enjoy your day and don't worry all work is done IN school.
-Meaning no homework :)
6) Join a club if you wish, wether you want to be alone or together.

Last edited by Kia_; 10-31-2011 at 09:07 PM..

Kashi&Kia
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 10-22-2011, 10:39 PM

Students

dark world dealerX

Username-dark world dealer

Name Of Parent 1 - Doug Dahl

Name Of Child- Conner (nickname: Zero)

Age of Child- 12

Race Of Parent- Human

Race Of Child- an artificial boy made of ice

Why this school was your choice- Going to this school was my chose my creator/father was not liking the idea of me going to a school were I would spend days away from them Parent Picture/s-

Child's Picture-

[/QUOTE]

King UsbeornX

Username- King Usbeorn[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=King Usbeorn]

Name Of Parent 1- Robin Arthoric (female)

Name Of Parent 2- Vestar Arthoric

Name Of Child- Smanche Arthoric

Age of Child- 12

Race Of Parent- Yeti

Race Of Child- Yeti

Why this school was your choice- We moved from a region that was too hot for us, and this seem to be the best school around.

Parent Picture/s-

Child's Picture-

Kia 1 & 2X

Username- Kia_
Name Of Parent 1- Serena Kou
Name Of Parent 2- Seiya Kou
Name Of Child- Analia Arachnia
Age of Child- 11
Race Of Parents- Moon Gaurdian/Stars Gaurdian
Race Of Child- Princess/Mutant (she can talk to, control, hear, and see spiders)
Why this school was your choice- Analia wanted to go to school and her parents chose this one hoping it would help with her fears.
Parent Picture/s- (both parents)
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/133/c/2/c223c2bd925ec4fc4fa057bbd5ea4dcd.png
Child's Picture-
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs27/i/2008/171/8/f/Lenore_by_MisaoNingyo.jpg
__________________________________________________ ________________________________
Username- Kia_
Name Of Parent 1- Sarai Autumns
Name Of Parent 2- Joss Autumns
Name Of Child- Kelly Rosalia
Age of Child- 8
Race Of Parents- Mutants (Sarai=Elf/Necromancer) (Joss=Demon)
Race Of Child- Shadow Child (can control, change, destroy, steal, anything with shadows)
Why this school was your choice- Parents forced her to go thinking she needed to learn to be nice to others and not scare them to death like she likes to do for fun.
Parent Picture/s- (both parents)
http://forums.graaam.com/images/images_thumbs/49bfb689da0569a9a725f08af2520ba2.jpg
Child's Picture-
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs37/f/2008/245/1/1/11b945d1bb6dc112ceccf2a422397933.png

Gothika_KnightX

Username- Gothika_Knight
Name Of Parent 1- Dewayne
Name Of Parent 2- Kitsu Ja
Name Of Child- Ailish Alexanderia
Age of Child- 12
Race Of Parent- Kitsune Spirit
Race Of Child- Kitsune Spirit
Why this school was your choice- exploring places for schools to take Ailish to and seems like this one is a good place to go to.
Parent Picture/s- Dewayne
Kitsu Ja
Child's Picture-

moon childrenX

Username- moon children
Name Of Parent 1- mistress ((she doesn’t even let her child know her name))
Name Of Parent 2- N/a
Name Of Child- Lilith
Age of Child- she is only 6 but with her powers she can look anything from a newborn to a 105
Race Of Parent- mistress was a succubus (meaning shape shifting, and most importantly the power to attract even a fool look at her)) and from what mistress says they say the father was a witch (maybe that’s why when she gets upset things happen she cannot control)
Race Of Child- mostly succubus but with a little witch in her.
Why this school was your choice- as mistress put it “children are a burden and if I can get rid of her until she grows up more or at least learns to stop calling me mommy.”
Parent Picture/s- mistress
Child's Picture-
when she cant control her powers or she wants to go normal this is her regular body
she likes looking older so this is the form she usually picks most of the time she still acts her age.

LucienSladeX

Username-
Name Of Parent 1-Demina Outridge
Name Of Parent 2-Lucien Outridge
Name Of Child-Lhina Outridge
Age of Child- 5
Race Of Child-Vampire
Why this school was your choice-This school is one of the only places out daughter can learn and flourish as an individual. -Lucien Outridge
Parent Picture/s-
Mom:http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w...anime_girl.jpg
Dad:http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/x...e/22188add.jpg
Child's Picture- http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/k...n_xX/anime.jpg

Quote:Lhina is a meek little girl, at the age of three she was nearly engulfed by the sun. Since then, she has had an all-consuming fear of the sun. Lucky for this young one, her parents estate is withing the thicker parts of the woods; the down side is she isn't aware the school is bathed in sunlight. She enjoys coloring, playing dress-up, cuddling fuzzy animals, and sweet things too. Her flaws are her fear, although she has been strictly forbiden to, she is known to bite; but fear can make a child do stupid things.
Another issue of concern is the girl's attention span. When left to her own devices, she will often be late for appointments and even dinner. The school would receive any info on her personality, to help her in any way necessary.

Kia_3X

Username- Kia_
Name Of Parent 1- Amber Pavilion
Name Of Parent 2- Alan Pavilion
Name Of Child- Flamel Pavilion
Age of Child- 13
Race Of Parent- Human Scientist & Willing Human experiment
Race Of Child- Experiment (Yet was born)
Why this school was your choice- Needed to have more time on hand without their son causing problems.
Parent Picture/s-

Child's Picture-

Last edited by Kashi&Kia; 12-10-2011 at 11:47 PM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 10-22-2011, 10:41 PM

IF YOU WISH TO BE A TEACHER, ONCE YOU ASK FOR THAT SPOT, I WILL TAKE DOWN THE NAME AND PICTURE. You MUST put up a name and picture of YOUR CHARACTER. However, you must stay whatever species is there for that spot. So the vampire teacher must be a full vampire.

Witch/Magic related Teacher: PeriWinkle Flamel
http://img1.liveinternet.ru/images/a...31906_0006.jpg

Faerie Teacher:

SPOILERX

[QUOTE=moon children]Name: Titania Forsythia (better known as the fairy queen)
Age: Why I never you never ask a lady her age. ((looks around 20))
Job: species history teacher/ grounds keeper
Why you got into teaching: Because with her vast knowledge of every species she and her husband thought it would be a great idea to share it with the youth so they have a better understanding of each other.
Powers: power over plants and animals ((asking them kindly to do something and usually watching them do it)) immortality, and invisibility ((if she wishes she can make someone else invisible but only when she wishes)) vast children good and bad ((usually her children are small so they stay invisible to everyone but when they want they cause chaos to people by moving things or pulling hair and stuff that gets them in much trouble))
Picture:

Fey Teacher: Aralia Fey
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4056/...0a627990bf.jpg

Hunter (Human) Teacher: Royce Steller
http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/...a/immortal.jpg

Home Room is a mixture and will involve recess.

Last edited by Kia_; 10-31-2011 at 09:04 PM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 10-23-2011, 07:43 PM

"OPEN & STILL ACCEPTING"

Last edited by Kia_; 10-28-2011 at 02:37 AM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 10-28-2011, 02:37 AM

(Gothika_Knight: King Usbeorn: and dark world dealer: here ya guys go we opened and you may start however)

Welcome students old and new to the Halloween Elementary School. This is your orientation or more like something you will see once and never see or hear about again. You will only have to remember the school pledge and the rest of the day you do the basics. Each of you will have different Teachers, others will have different grade levels, and most of you will have the same lunch outside within the sun, but, do not worry young vampires and creatures of the night, the sun will not burn you while on the school grounds.

Now repeat after me once the pledge is done and said. Here we go now: (You don't have to repeat if you do not wish to btw)

Teachers Say:

Halloween Elementary
That is what we are
We bring smiles to your faces
and welcome you with open arms

Students Pledge:

We are Halloween
and we shall not run
we are Halloween
and we shall have fun

I Pledge myself
to my school
I pledge myself
to Halloween too

Last edited by Kia_; 10-28-2011 at 02:40 AM..

dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-28-2011, 04:40 AM

Conner was just getting to Halloween school conner took his first steps into the school leaving behind foot prints made out of frost Conner was getting strange looks by the other students most likely to be because he's not even a real person he was made in a lab and raised being tested on by his creator or learning new ways to use my power's conner found him self making it to the side of the school there weren't any one to bother him so conner opened his arm's while falling on his back conner loved the sight of the sky with a passion I wonder how schools going to be like here conner closed his eyes and started to think.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 10-28-2011, 04:45 AM

The school had said the entire little speech over the intercom, no need in having the students rush to one place only to cause problems of trying to find somewhere to go. Others were on their way to their classes, they had been there before and knew where to go. Each of the teachers were outside awaiting to hear what they would be doing at this event. It was the opening day and even though they had dorms for many different ages, some parents didn't agree with it and would pick up their kids at the end to take them home.

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 10-28-2011, 11:31 PM

Ailish Alexanderia was in her mini kitsune form as she walked through the woods and jumped the rest of the way to the Halloween school her mother and father told her about. Ailish Alexanderia was happy to go to a school for creatures like her but it wasn't everyday a school for the creature world was created. If was actually very rare. Ailish continued running until she saw the school in her sights and walked to the stairs. However, before she could walk in, she sensed a presence that was a little odd to her. She jumped and walked to see a boy on the grass looking at the sky. She said down quietly swaying her many tails left and right as she watched in amazement, 'I wonder what he's doing?' she thought softly to herself and smiled softly, her purple eyes watching the boy and her soft white fur swayed in the breeze.

King Usbeorn
Only in time will you become a K...

Old 10-29-2011, 12:35 AM

"Bye honey, I will see you again soon, and don't be late!" Smanche's mother waved to him as Smanche took off to the school.

Little Smanche was just a little yeti, and was quite shy. He was looking around with his his small backpack on his back. Unlike normal yetis with white fur he had brown. He had sharp teeth and furry ears. In fact, most of his face was covered in fur.

He began walking around when he saw the castle like school. It was gated, but when he approached it, a creepy dry voice said, "Welcome Smanche to Halloween Elementary."

Smanche jumped nervously, and walked slowly onto the school grounds. He walked around looking, he saw only two creatures. Perhaps he was early?

He sucked some courage up, the little he had, and went over to the humanoid and the other furry creature.

"H-Hi, uhh, are w-we early?" Smanche's voice was rather high and squeaky.

dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-29-2011, 01:18 AM

Conner was thinking on how people would treat him how this school thing was going to be him not being human or monster he sat up seing someone just watching him until a young yeti walked up to interduce him self umm no your just on time Conner got up leaveing the grass frozen so who are you guys conner was a bit worred if they were just here to make fun of him.

Gothika_Knight

Old 10-29-2011, 02:32 AM

Ailish Alexanderia watched the boy in the glass sit up and look at her then heard a voice behind her. She jumped up as her tails became fluffy and then relaxed to see that it was only a student, a brown yeti male. She then heard the boy talking and telling the yeti that they were on time and who they were. Ailish smiled softly as she turned into her 'human' form, a pure white kimono-like dress replaced her fur, her ears grew and became soft as her eyes turned from purple to a brown color. Nine fluffy, soft, and pure white tails surrounded her body, growing and expanding as her form was finished. Her beauty seem to become something to behold as she smiled at both the yeti male and the other, "My name is Ailish Alexanderia and who are you two?" she asked softly as her voice seem to pierce the air around her. She crossed her legs and listened to the two boys talk.

dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-29-2011, 02:42 AM

Conner looked at the girl as she turned into her human form Conner Smilled my names Conner its nice to meet you Conner sat back down but this time leaning on a tree

King Usbeorn

Old 10-29-2011, 05:19 AM

Smanche got red in the face as he saw Ailish turning into her human form. He tried calmly to say his name, but it was more of a shout... "My-my name is SMANCHE! I uh-uh am new here."

Gothika_Knight

Old 10-29-2011, 06:07 PM

Ailish looked at Conner and Smanche with a smile, "I am pleased to meet you both." she said with a soft smile, but she closed her ears when Smanche introduced himself, she opened her ears and looked at the yeti. She tilted her head a little when she saw that he was bright red, "Is something wrong Smanche, your kind of red." Ailish asked with a soft giggle then looked at Conner, "Oh and I am sorry for just staring at you like that, but I didn't want to bother you." she said sweetly and swayed her tails playfully and happily.

Last edited by Gothika_Knight; 10-29-2011 at 11:50 PM..

dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-29-2011, 06:46 PM

Conner smiled don't worry about it i'm just not used to people yet Conner's smiled vanished he started to walk closer to the two people standing in front of him leaving frozen foot prints every step he made and the closer he got the colder it got conner's head faced the yeti child in front of him so your new her huh Conner smiled well same here its good to meet some new people

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 10-29-2011, 08:27 PM

(sorry guys trying to dye my hair red and it came out...uh...a pinkish red, odd thing is my parents like it, dark candy pink in other words XD)

Kelly had already started terrorizing another young girl on the campus like elementary school grounds. "Wow, I make a shadow of a spider and you get scared? Haha such a wimp, you even dress like a spider" Kelly mocked the other girl with blonde hair and silver eyes.

"Get away from me. Stop it" Analia cried out trying to get away from the spider the size of a tarantula. Analia was walking slowly backwards away from it, fearing it might touch her or get on at all. She was afraid of spiders even thought that was her own power.

"Why I thought your power was dealing with spiders?" Kelly wasn't about to let this go, torturing others was a great hobby of hers, whenever she was bored or even when she was't bored, it was something to do and no one ever told her she shouldn't or couldn't.

King Usbeorn

Old 10-29-2011, 09:35 PM

Smanche blushed a little bit more from Ailish's giggles. "Its uh nice to meet you too guys," as he calmed himself down. Then Smanche heard a cry of help, "I think someone is in trouble guys! Lets just a take a peek?" The noise seemed to be near.

Gothika_Knight

Old 10-29-2011, 11:56 PM

Ailish Alexnaderia gasped lightly as her ears perked and moved around, she heard it to and being a Kitsune Spirit, it was one of her traits. "I wish to come with you, do you want to come Conner?" she asked him as the air got a little cold as Conner walked closer them them. She curled her tails around her and stood up and jumped to the ground, "Let us be going." she said with a giggle and walked a little closer to Smanche.

dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-30-2011, 12:07 AM

Ya let's get going before things get bad Conner started to run were the sound was coming frum let's go conner turned the corner to see some girl terrifying some girl half to death with a shadow spider Conner threw a ball of ice at the shadow spider trying to freeze it what do you think your doing

King Usbeorn

Old 10-30-2011, 12:23 AM

Smanche, who really wasn't brave at all, hid behind the Ailish covering his face in his furry hands. He took a quick peep and saw Conner throwing ice. Smanche sat down taking cover, thinking one might hit him.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 10-30-2011, 12:27 AM

Kelly watched as her shadow spider vanished almost instantly with impact with the ball of ice thrown. "Hey, mind your own business idiot" Kelly scowled at the boy, okay more like she was glaring but it wasn't much of a glare. Kelly moved over to where she was almost face to face with the boy.

Analia hid behind the other boy but kept the space, she didn't like the fact that Kelly was terrifying her using her own fear and ability against her. "Thank you" Analia whispered to Conner as she stayed hidden. Though Analia knew Kelly wouldn't drop this so easily and waited to see what would happen next.

dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-30-2011, 12:33 AM

Conner saw as the women moved over were she was now facing him face to face how about you pick on someone who can fight back Conner walked up to the girl Conner was getting angry to the point were he was freezing every thing about three feat around him

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 10-30-2011, 12:46 AM

Analia stepped back watching the ice, she wasn't afraid of it, just keeping her distance not wanting to be frozen herself. She was wondering if she should call upon the other spiders all around them. Analia only feared the girl because she used her powers against her. No other reason, Analia didn't fear shadows, nor did she fear the darkness.

"Then why don't we have ourselves a fight, oh wait, you can't fight" Kelly responded as she had her powers over the shadows reach out to her from any shadows around her that could stretch out. Kelly was prepared for a battle that is until someone interrupted their little argument.

Joseph Dead the zombie teacher had noticed the fight and walked over to the group of children. "What is going on here?" Mr. Dead asked while looking around at each child. Mr. Dead realized Analia had relaxed, though it seemed that Kelly wasn't about to stop here and he knew it "If you don't end this silly charade I will have your powers locked off for the remainder of the year" he watched as Kelly frowned and walked away pouting. "Are you alright?" Mr. Dead asked the other kids there.

King Usbeorn

Old 10-30-2011, 01:26 AM

Smanche said nothing, he only looked at Mr.Dead while still behind Ailish. Though, he wasn't so frightened anymore.

dark world dealer
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-30-2011, 01:42 AM

im fine conner turned and headed back for the tree he new he could have beaten her in a fight but what whould haappen if he had his power's takin away would he melt