SirGollyGumDrop
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-31-2012, 10:10 PM

((Sorry about the length TT.TT I didn't know it was getting to be so long until after posting))

The library was meant to be one of those rare sanctuaries more respected than even small churches, at least that was how it was in Terrain’s mind. The belief stemmed from his childhood, when the family library had always served as the best hiding place. There, no eyes could look on with disappointment and no mouths could spit fierce and hurtful words. Curiosity led to the eventual reading of the books, which had once only served to create safe walls and in turn inspired further escape. For housing him in the worst times, Terrain always saw books as the ultimate source of correctness, no matter what the topic or the message their careful words conveyed.

He’d been lost again, at a familiar library at a table he inhabited every other day when classes ended, within the pages of a book he’d opened time and time again. The great and miserable adventure was one he’d read year after year since the book first fell on his head when he hid from a strict dinner time at the age of ten. The protagonist, young Crusoe, had just fainted while others worked around him to keep the ship from foundering in the strong storm as water poured in. For the briefest second, Terrain found himself rocking and thinking that surely his imagination had gone too far in making him, too, feel seasick and as though he’d just fallen and hit his own head.

Closing the novel, thin fingers navigated the messy locks of his dark hair to pinpoint the source of that too painful sting. It was in looking up and bringing himself back to reality to find that ache that Terrain first noticed the ashy remnants of a poor book fall to the floor at the hands of, of all people, a prefect who went on in a stomping fit toward the history section.

A frustrated sigh escaped barely parted lips as Terrain set down his own book to sweep the ashes into his hand and dump them into the garbage with another one of those mournful releases of quick breath. From the way he fondly looked down at the falling ashes, one would think he had been tossing the ashes of a well-loved friend rather than an unnamed book.
Finally, he followed to the history section, clapping the last bits of ash from his hands and onto his otherwise neat and clean uniform. “Destruction of school property- I would have expected better behavior,” Terrain spoke with a small, disapproving frown, tisking and shaking his head slowly.

-

A wide-open door exposed a still student lying in a bed of dorm six. With his back to the door, Evelyn could have easily been mistaken for being peacefully asleep, but he laid with wide eyes, simply staring at the wrinkles of the sheets he made a mess of by plopping himself down upon. The intricate little folds had all of his attention, as he had forgotten to seal himself in and grant himself privacy upon turning his eyes to them after deciding to just lie for a minute. Save for the light that came in from the hall, the room was darker than it should have been. Evelyn hadn’t bothered opening the window either.

Quietly, so deep in his awake dreaming, Evelyn hummed to himself a song he didn’t even know he knew. Although the actual lyrics escaped him, the melody itself made him think simply of birds- birds in flight, birds that could run, even those awkward paper birds he would make with his brothers and float down the river near their home.

Knightwing was such a different place, one he could never dare call a temporary home. It was a place where he studied and, unfortunately, slept and ate. A home, by contrast, was a place where one was so welcome that they could act as freely manners allow. The uniform alone seemed to choke its poor victims. Although he’d only half buttoned his shirt and his pants hung low enough to show patterned underwear, as he hadn’t bothered with a belt again, Evelyn felt the sudden pain of trouble breathing, tugging at his shirt in a desperate flail before quickly calming, reminding himself that he was entirely fine.

Terrain had quickly become a stranger at coming to the school, first opening up to instantly find his place (and leave the him behind, alone) and recently, finding that even casual weather talk was entirely impossible to manage. Although he didn’t dare admit it, especially not to Terrain, Evelyn had found himself becoming unable to so much as stand his company.

Last edited by SirGollyGumDrop; 03-31-2012 at 10:10 PM.. Reason: Apology

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-01-2012, 01:14 AM

Vincent leaned against the wall as he listened to the revents unfold out in the room. "I ment what are your abilities, if your here, then you must be like me." His eyes drifted up to the light for a moment, before he pulled away from the wall and mpved to the sink. He removed his shirt and turned slightly examining the long scar that ran down his spine. He sighs a bit, hoping the physical education classes wouldn't call for him having to take off his shirt. He listened for a reply, as he removed his shirt from the uniform hanger. The last thing he and Kasai needed, was people to start asking questions about the two and their past. He slides on the pants to the uniform, and opens the door to the bathroom to see the male laying on his bed. He stands in the doorway as he fixed his tie.

maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 04-01-2012, 05:03 AM

Terry heard the phrase uttered by another perfect. He paused. He was out of sight now, but that didn't mean he couldn't hear. he turned and slowly walked back the way he came. Seeing Terrain sitting there at a solid table, Terry paused to reflect only for a moment how strange it was that his temper didn't rise up towards another perfect. Shrugging it off, he walked over and spoke, "Sorry about the book. My temper flared at an old memory the title of the book provoked. I don't even remember what the memory or the title was. I took a pill so the anger is gone." He paused, wondering if he should have admitted to taking pills. Then pushed it aside. They were both perfects. There was no harm in admitting to it. They both trusted the headmaster without question, so since he is the one who authorized them then it should be a problem. "I see your here often. How is it going?"

canatogo
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-01-2012, 06:50 AM

Aki laughed at the boy's defense. He pulled an offended face and put his hand over his chest, as if his statement had hut his heart. "Who me? I would never take advantage of people in such a way..." He said keeping the offended face only till he was forced to laugh again. "Don't worry. You don't have to tell me anything. As a perfect I have access to all student files. So If there is any information I need to know I can just find it there." He said with a smile. It was true he did have access to these files he just preferred to get his information from manipulation rather then using the perks of his status.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-01-2012, 08:16 PM

"Oh I have no fear of you" he moved over to the male's bed, slightly leaning in over the other. "Besides" he leans in to his ear "not everything can be learned from paper" he whispers in his ear, before lightly nipping at it. He smirks, then stands grabbing the coat to his uniform he walks out of the room and down the hall. He was curious about getting in some recon of this place and the others before this dinner thing that was going to happen started. He heads out to the courtyard, looking around the sun felt nice, the warm breeze flowing through the trees lifted his spirits more then they had been all day.

SirGollyGumDrop
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-03-2012, 12:54 AM

There was something still bitter in Terrain, the way he kept his head held high and wrinkled his nose at the apology, only nodding to show he’d bothered listening. The damage had been done; there was no way around that simple tidbit of truth. The title of the book would forever be a mystery. Still keeping himself distant, although present, Terrain gathered the tattered green hardcover he’d earlier been so eagerly leaning over and shoved it into a small stack of other novels- all of his favorites that awaited another read through.

“This is hardly the place for any of this,” somehow, despite what seemed to be mild annoyance that still lingered and was given life anew as ashy hands dirtied his books (two of which had been his very own). “I’ve seen you often, too, but have refrained from engaging in casual talk of the weather because this is a library, a place for reading. Not talking nor counseling yourself and dealing with anger management. The first belongs beside drinking fountains and the second in the arena.” With a final, pompous huff, Terrain turned fully away, pushing his chair neatly back into place and taking a large, slow step toward the exit. “If you need to be accompanied elsewhere, I’d be obliged. If you intend to stay, please keep your anger to yourself.”

-

Quickly running low on notes, Evelyn’s melody began to repeat itself until he became lost in the constant backtracking and starting again so rhythms became slurred and soon it was entirely impossible to remember just what he’d been humming earlier. That was the trouble with a crowded mind. Everything became tangled and twisted until head and tail looked exactly alike and both perfectly matched the endless branches and loose threads. By secluding himself, Evelyn only made the situation more impossible to escape.

Muttering under his breath, Evelyn pushed himself onto his feet, almost falling in his first second up. Upon catching himself on the messy bed, he began to run more smoothly. Pulling his pants up so they sat just on his hip (apparently still to uncomfortable to wear anything properly) and pressing buttons through the first holes he could find for them, Evelyn made himself look somehow, even lazier than he had just earlier. The day hadn’t been good and Evelyn showed this clearly. But, at least, he was free from the nagging of his brother. That alone gave him a small bit of hope.

Finally, Evelyn made his way out the door, just barely poking his head into the halls to see who, if anyone, was out and about- prefects to scold him or other students to, maybe, share carefree conversation.

maidenroseheart

Old 04-03-2012, 01:56 AM

Terry shrugged. The fellow perfect evidently didn't care for his company. He wondered why he wasn't angry with him. If it had been a civilian or one of the normal students, he would have backhanded him on the spot. Just like the other perfects though, his temper just didn't exist. He started to muse over that with a thoughtful expression when pain filled his head. Gripping the edge of the table with one hand, the other supporting his head, he forced the questions slowly out of his mind. Realizing some sort of reply should be made, he pulled out the pills and popped one while slowly standing. "I have reading to do. Have an excellent day," he said slightly breathless. An observation came to mind, that when a perfect caused the thoughts, there was no immediate reaction with fire. However, learning, he pushed the observation quickly from his mind. The pendant around his neck was burning and would not ease until he had completely moved on to other things.

konenamoto
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to konenamoto Send a message via MSN to konenamoto

Old 04-04-2012, 04:16 AM

Toshi sighed and looked over to the door way. He blinked a few times when he saw him in his uniform. "wow...." Me murmured a little distracted then he caught himself and coughed a little. "um.... Sorry. Yeah... I have control over fire." He sat up and watched him as he snapped his fingers. He formed a fireball in his hand and tossed it back and forth. "What about you?" He asked with a smile

canatogo
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-04-2012, 04:40 AM

Aki blushed slightly when the other had nipped at his ear. He coughed slightly to hide the fact that it had caught him off guard. He was going to have fun this year, He could already see it. His pendant burned slightly as he thought about the boy. He was not supposed to get involved in the affairs of other students unless he was told to do so but he could not help himself. He was far too interested in this boy to let it go.

He reached out to the boy's shadow as he left and familiarized himself with it. An interesting thing he could do with his power was to locate people that he had a connection with. a simple merging of their shadows was all it took and it was fairly simple to do but the boy left too quickly for him to complete the process. He wasn't worried about it though. They did share a room after all.

Deciding that he was not going to just lay around in bed all day he stood and checked his appearance in the mirror. Then he left his dorm deciding that he was going to go talk to Toshi about his rather interesting new roommate. Crossing the hall quickly he opened the door without knocking, they never knocked when they were going to talk to each other. "Toshi!" He exclaimed as the door swung open and he entered the room. "I have the most interesting new roommate..." He said trailing off as he noticed the fireball he surveyed the room quickly to see who he was showing off to. He froze and stared at the new boy. "I didn't think it was going to be that easy..." He said to himself with a laugh. "Your Kumori's brother aren't you?" He asked not really caring what conversation he was interrupting. He leaned against the wall and crossed his arms infront of him waiting for an answer even though he already knew it was true, the resemblance was uncanny.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-04-2012, 08:51 PM

Vincent was about to aswer, when the other guy barged in. He pasuses, and looked over at the other male. He knew his brother? He watches the male for a moment. Taking a breath, he didn't think it was such a good idea to answer him right at the moment. "Yes, my brother is Kumori" he says with a slight intrest. He then noticed his brother's mind in the courtyard. He walks over to his bed picking up his coat. "I should go check on my brother..." he says and moves to go past the male who had entered, and exit.

maidenroseheart

Old 04-05-2012, 12:32 AM

Larissa left the cafe with heavy steps. Brunch had been nourishing and meant to tempt the tastebuds, but she hadn't noticed. Looking up at the sky, she wondered where the inspiration this place advertised had gone to. Sighing, she kept walking. Her homework was caught up. Easy enough to do since she didn't hang out with Terry anymore. So far none of the other students had befriended her. Usually such happens in the first semester your here and she had hung out with Terry then. Now he was a perfect and people had already formed their groups to be with. She was mildly tempted to drop out, but the tuition was already paid and nonrefundable. So that would be a bad idea.

SirGollyGumDrop
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-09-2012, 12:37 AM

As the other prefect clenched and found support on the tabletop, Terrain could only stare with an open-mouthed gape in what, for just a moment, looked to be mild worry. He seemed to be suffering, though just what caused it was beyond Terrain, who could only think that it was kind of the headmaster to have given the poor creature pills to subdue such symptoms. The panging in his own head had been forgotten, hidden behind outrage and quickly dissolved as soon as he’d readied to leave.

Shifting his books so he held them to his side, Terrain gave the other a small nod. That hint of compassion had quickly been replaced by the same stuck up and scolding scowl he’d just been wearing that matched the small ‘hmph’ it was delivered with.

“Very well, then,” he began, “But do remember that any more acts of vandalism will be treated as such, rather than the slip up I’m letting this go as. Good day to you.” With that, he turned away and, with his light step headed for the door, books still shifting to find a comfortable carry position. “If you’re in poor health, I ask you do something proper about that,” he spoke without turning, louder than he would’ve approved of for other students (considering his strict library rules).

-

With a careful step, Evelyn left the safety of his dorm. His shoes, a size or two too large for his feet, clattered as they reached the ground before he was able to. Again, as happened every so often, he’d mistakenly picked up his older brother’s shoes and likely more pieces of the uniform. That he was so goofily dressed would have annoyed him, were it not for knowing that one day, because he’d taken a set of clothes, either Terrain would be without enough sets or wearing one just a hair too small. Unfortunately, he was yet to see the day that the elder actually showed annoyance or tossed on those badly fitted clothes. One day, it would happen. He was hopeful.

As slowly and lightly as he had poked out of the dorm, Evelyn made his way down the hall, his fingers tracing the walls and doors as he passed them. His walk was just another way of wasting time. His parents would have surely been ashamed. Young Evelyn sent to school to learn and become great, only to kill the seconds by allowing his fleeting thoughts to rule as he walked and became lost in a world that was impossible for any others to reach. Had they been closer, they would have seen to it that he read, like Terrain. That was the greater danger to his carelessness, his brother, so serious and stern, was still too close for freedom.

If Evelyn was caught, he would’ve received a thorough scolding. It was with this in mind, that he avoided the library and the other dorms. Instead, Evelyn decided he would find a window or even a patch of grass outside to lay on. Then he could waste as much time as he wanted with no one to force him to be productive.

konenamoto
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-09-2012, 12:46 AM

Toshi looked over to the door and shook his head as Aki burst into the room. He sighed as Vincint walked out of the room. He was really enjoying his company. Once he was clear of the room he turned his focus to the the intruding Aki. "You barge in at all the wrong times..." He chucked the fireball at him. When it got within inches of his face he made it sizzle out with a chuckle.

His headache seemed to disappear as the boy left. "Its been one of those days..." He murmured sitting up on the bed. Rubbing his medallion absentmindedly. "I haven't herd from the headmaster in a week or so. Have you?" He asked the worry clear in his tone. He never went this long without saying so much as hello. Or calling a Perfect meeting.

maidenroseheart

Old 04-09-2012, 05:20 AM

Terry knodded and let it go. Terrain wasn't his enemy. He turned and headed towards another section of the library. Finding some reading that would help in one of his classes, he settled into a chair and started to study. That was all he did sometimes. Study or wish to be in the arena. The times in the arena itself were just too few and far between to suit him.

Larissa paused by the fountain and stared at its sparkling water. If only everything were so simple. Hearing steps, she looked up and saw Vincent coming up the path. He looked like he was looking for someone. She turned and saw Evelyn also coming along. At least they were just students and not the perfects. She didn't want to deal with perfects right now. She was too down and didn't have the energy.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-09-2012, 07:02 PM

Vincent looked around the courtyard and noticed his brother finally. He smiles and walks over to the other man, looking at him in his uniform. "You look good brother" he smiles. Kumori turns and lets his eyes slide over his brother. He laughs, pulling him close by the hips. "You to" he says tilting his head down slightly as if he was going to kiss him, which made Vincent blush. Instead however, at the last minute he tilts his head up and kisses his forhead. Letting out a breath Vencent looks at his brother who winks at him.

maidenroseheart

Old 04-10-2012, 12:54 AM

Larissa blinks. This was an unusual turn of events. She could swear they were brothers, but it looked like they were a couple. Shaking her head, she sat down on the edge of the fountain. Listening to the water droplets playing on the water, she wondered if perhaps she was wasting time. Should she go study or perhaps work ahead in one of her classes? Maybe later. For now the fresh air was doing her a little good and she wanted to enjoy it.

canatogo
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-13-2012, 03:27 AM

Akita didn't flinch or even raise his defenses when the fireball came at him. He knew that Toshi would never harm him. He had know the other perfect for a couple years now and he liked to think that they were very good friends. Grinning at his friend he shrugged. "When have you ever known me to take caution before barging into something?" He asked still grinning. "At this point you should just always expect me to rush in. It will make both our lives a little bit easier." He said in a very mater of fact tone. He couldn't help but chuckle though at the thought of Toshi always staring at the door just waiting for him to enter.

His face changed from amused to slightly bothered. "I have not heard from the headmaster since the last meeting... I am not all that worried about it though. I have gone longer without hearing from him. He has a way of staying aloof for a few days then just showing up, knowing everything that had happened in his stead..." He said then crossed the distance to the window and peered into the courtyard. He spied Vincent and Kumori acting like they were in a relationship. This made him grin and he looked at Toshi. "Very interesting... I am going to have fun with our roommates." He said excited at the prospect of messing with the very close brothers.

Walking through the corridors was a favored pass time of Daisuke Niwa. That may sound strange to some people but that was when he was the closest to his students. He could scout the newbies and see if anyone had what it took to be a perfect, not that they would have a choice in the matter. A slight grin graced his ageless face. People that studied his face would say that he had very wise eyes, a trait that normally only comes with age. Now that was a department that he was not lacking in. He had stopped counting his birthdays a while ago but it was always interesting to do the math every once in a while.

He watched the students as he walked by them. Though they would not know it, he was also reading their minds, finding out all of the things that was not in their paperwork. Things like their abilities, secrets, and weaknesses that he could use to his advantage later. He smiled at some of the kids thoughts. "Ah to be a teenager again." He said quietly to himself as he turned out into the courtyard. Glancing at the students that were in the courtyard he could tell that many of them had powerful abilities possible perfects in the making? Time can only tell.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-13-2012, 03:34 AM

Vincent laughed warmly, as his brother held him around the waist from behind, tickling his sides. "S-stop it" he managed between laughs. Kumori smiled, he was happiest when he was with his brother. The two always clicked and understood eachother. They were so much more together then anyone else knew. Kumori felt a powerful prescence, and froze. Looking towards the school once more, he caught sight of a man looking out into the courtyard. Could that be him? The headmaster? He gave Kumori a slight sick feeling in the pit of his stomach. Vincent looked up at his brother, and soon followed his gaze. He swallowed hard against the growing lump in his throat, what had they gotten into?

maidenroseheart

Old 04-13-2012, 10:34 AM

Larissa realized the boys had stopped talking and laughing. Curious she looked up and saw them looking over towards the edge of the courtyard. The headmaster! She felt a mixture of anger and intimidation at his presence. She didn't have the best mental abilities. Her teleportation skills were weak and she couldn't levitate anything bigger than a pencil. However her mental shields were strong and she snapped her mind shut knowing only her feelings would leak through. She couldn't control that. She couldn't control much of anything. However anything to protect what dignity she had left was something she would use. He was responsible for all her misery. He took away her only friend. That headmaster had turned a gentle boy into a hardcore fighter. She looked down with tears brimming. She missed Terry and focused on hiding at least those precious memories. If from no one else, then from herself. She couldn't afford to remember. Her life was bleak. Her sunshine, Terry, was gone. Sure he was still a student here, but not as anyone she recognized. He wouldn't be friends now with a common student much less someone like her who couldn't even teleport further than across a room much less more than once a month. He wouldn't be caught being nice to someone like her who lost every battle in the arena that she had to participate in. She was weak. So much so that she might as well be a normal human with no abilities whatsoever. Then at least she could have an excuse. Her fingers gripped the edge of the cool stone. The fountain's gentle splashing behind her lost on deaf ears as she fought the tears. Study. She should leave. Go study. In her room. If she went to the library, she would run into Terry. She just had to find a way to force herself to get up and walk.

canatogo
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-14-2012, 04:28 AM

The headmaster felt the stares of the three students that were now fixed on him. He grinned at the emotions of fear, sadness, and anticipation that were flooding the courtyard. His eyes landed on the two brothers that were embracing near the fountain. He could sense an immense power there but he could tell that they were better when together. He could tell that they were likely to be weaker when they were alone. They weren't the first set of twins that had come through these halls. He knew that sometimes their powers were linked in ways that they themselves were not aware. It would be interesting to test that theory.

His eyes then landed on the young Larissa He grinned slightly as he noticed the mental wall she had placed around her thoughts. He had to admit that it was quite impressive, futile, but impressive. He could crack shells like this one in seconds. He would leave it intact though. No need to harm the girl just yet. Besides, He knew why she was so hurt, so angry, so fearful of him. He had taken her best friend. He didn't have to be able to read her mind to see that.

"Hello Students!" He said raising his voice only slightly but all of the students in the courtyard could hear him. He his velvety smooth voice was not heard with their ears however it came from within their minds. He had effectively reached every student in the courtyard without batting an eye. This was only a small fraction of his power. "It is so good to see you all ready for a new year and I am glad to see the new faces among you. It will be interesting to see how you all progress this year and remember. If you are diligent and harness your skills you may yet raise to be a perfect" He emphasized the last word just to get a rise out of little Larissa and it made him grin slightly.

Last edited by canatogo; 04-14-2012 at 04:29 AM.. Reason: Forgot to bold the Dialogue

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-14-2012, 04:46 AM

Kumori glared at the man across the courtyard as he spoke. His embrace on Vincent tightened. Looking up at his brother Vincent gave a slightly worried look. "Calm brother" he breaths, and Kumori glances down at him. He nods a bit, before looking back at the man. He slowly begins to clear his head, letting all his thoughts and worries vanish. Vincent looks over at the man feeling what his brother was doing. Was something going on with this man so much that his brother thought it was best to clear his thoughts? He wasn't sure, but he slowly followed suit, trying as best he could, to let his mind go blank. Both continued to look at the man. Something about that word..prefect...made them both tense.

konenamoto
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-14-2012, 05:19 AM

Toshi smiled at him as he shook his head. "Hey leave mine out of it. I have just met him and I can already feel myself falling for the poor kid." He chuckled as he got up and walked over to the window. It was a beautiful day and he could see all the happy kids in the courtyard. "They are all so young and delicate... I don't think we were ever delicate..." He jabbed him playfully in the ribs. He spied the twins in the courtyard. "They seem friendly."

His mood changed when he spotted the headmaster. He herd his speech to all the new arrivals and snickered. "I think we should make an impression on all the little boys and girls." He opened the window and winked at Aki. His eyes flashed red and there was a hire train on either side of each eye. He jumped from the window and burst into flame as he flew through the air . He circled the courtyard once before landing next to the headmaster just behind his right shoulder his hope was that Aki would do the same and take up position on the left side. He said nothing. He only looked out at the crowd of students that were gaping at him in aw. He simmered out and smiled. His uniform was in perfect condition and untouched by the flame.

maidenroseheart

Old 04-14-2012, 05:32 AM

Larissa jerked back as the fireball landed beside the master. Her emotions almost out of control. Her anger was strong, but her fear stronger. They were all so much better than her. Why were they wasting their time like this? Humiliation and depression weighed on her, making her want to cry. Memories of Terry as a kind, sweet guy passed by her mind... only to be replaced with his arrogance that he now displayed. Standing, she turned and ran. The tears falling freely. Where to go though? She ran blindly. Away from the dorms and away from the library. She ended up in the flower gardens on the other side of campus. Gasping from lack of oxygen, she worked to get her breathe back. That at least, stopped the tears. She walked slowly to sit under a tree. Sitting, she wished she had just stayed in her room.

canatogo
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-14-2012, 06:02 AM

Akita grinned as he watched the show that Toshi put on. "Ever the show off" He said with a slight grin. His eyes went black and he seemed to melt into his own shadow. His shadow then glided across the wall and down into the courtyard.Meanwhile the shadows of all of the spectators seemed to dance and take on a mind of their own as he emerged from the darkness on the left side of the Headmaster. He looked at Kumori and winked at him before turning his gaze to Toshi. "You always have to go for the shock and awe don't you?" He asked almost agitated. Not really expecting an answer from him.

Daisuke grinned slightly as two of his most promising perfects put on a little show. This was what he had expected but surprisingly he didn't have to give them a nudge into the right direction. Sighing slightly he clapped for the two of them. "You see? If you practice and are determined you can join the ranks of these fine students." He said smiling slightly. 'I want you two to keep an eye on your roommates. They may prove to be useful" He said in their minds. Out of all of The students he could see right now those two seemed the most intriguing. He did however have a passion for those that shared similar gifts as himself. It always made things more interesting to see what their talents brought to the table.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-14-2012, 06:09 AM

Kumori nudged his brother towards the dorms once more. He didn't like how that man was looking at him. Vincent looked at his brother, then took his hand he smiles leading him along. They crossed over into the library out of view when Kumori stopped. "Dammit, I left my phone in the dorm...come with me?" he says not wanting to leave Vincent alone. Vincent rolled his eyes and smiles "go get it, I'll be fine right here when you get back." Kumori would have loved to protest, he would have picked the pther up and carried him with him if he could have, but didn't. He sighs and nods, walking away from his brother back out through the courtyard and up the stairs towards his dorm.