Dimitri Grimm
Life can be easy, its not always...

Old 05-24-2014, 03:07 AM

Dimitri grunted as he shifted his grip on the last of his boxes. He had finally finished moving all of his things into the corner of the dorm room. The tall boy wiped his shaggy purple bangs out of his bright green eyes after he set the box on the floor. He looked around the bare room, taking his new surroundings in.
It was a decent sized place, reminding him of a studio apartment he once lived in. When he had first walked in he noticed the living room and small kitchen were essentially the same room with just a narrow island separating the two. There was a narrow wall, 'If you could call it that,' Dimitri thought, that separated the living room from the bedroom. As he walked into the bedroom he noticed that the wall was just wide enough to hide the bunk bed. Across from the beds, next to the large closet, were two desks, each facing the other. Finally he came to the bathroom door which was in a small hall on the other side of the kitchen.
Dimitri stretched, letting his narrow, furry tail out from under his shirt where he always kept it hidden. 'I wonder if I'll have a roommate this year...' He thought to himself.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 05-24-2014, 06:04 PM

Tana shifted the violin case from one hand to the other to dig out the paper from his pocket. He looked at the number on the building then the numbers on the paper and nodded as he shoved the paper back in his pocket before picking up the bag at his feet. He took the stairs slowly, his hands full and a sea bag on his back. He panted once he reached the third floor for a moment before moving forward down the hall.
Finding his destination he grinned and opened the door. He set his things down and closed the door before he fell onto the floor and panted heavily with eyes closed next to his bag and violin case. He was small, and certainly did not look like he belonged in a college flat, standing at five feet, three inches he was short, not to mention being skinny, the young man looked like he was maybe thirteen as he laid on the floor in front of the door breathing heavily.

Dimitri Grimm

Old 06-06-2014, 04:56 AM

Dimitri jumped as he heard the door swing open. He quickly tucked his tail back under his shirt as he poked his head into the room. He studied the smaller boy for a moment before walking up to him.
"Uh... are you okay dude?" He asked as he tipped his head to the side, wondering why the other boy was on the floor.
'Can he really be a college student?' He thought, 'Maybe he confused this dorm with the high school dorm?'

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 06-07-2014, 04:56 AM

Tana opened an eye as his breathing slowly returned to normal and he took in the other person. he opened the other ice blue eye as he slowly sat up. The tag's on the collar tight around his neck jangling as he sat up. His naturally blond hair which was dyed a bright purple was tied in a high ponytail on top of his head, a few of the soft curls having fallen out and framing his face as he looked up at Dimitri. "Yeah, I'm alright, just came up from the ground floor and my bags are not light." He said indicating his things which were around his small frame. "So I guess you are my room mate? And before you ask, yes I am old enough to be here, I turn eighteen in two weeks." he stood as he pulled his things from the door way and closed the door.

He looked around and smiled lightly, "Mmm...I hope you like music, it's why I'm here really...this school has an awesome music program." He stretched, his long sleeved shirt riding up and exposing his lower stomach, his too large jeans being held tightly by a belt low on his hips and exposing his bright pink underpants before his shirt fell back down as he brought his arms down. "I suppose it is obvious I am a freshman...What year are you?" He asked as he set the violin case off to the side and started dragging his two bags to the bedroom.

Dimitri Grimm

Old 06-09-2014, 08:23 PM

"You must get asked about your age a lot if you gotta say that right away." Dimitri laughed, running his hand through his messy purple hair. "Though I have to admit, you kinda read my mind there."
The tall, tanned boy walked over and hopped onto the narrow island crossing his legs as he slouched, leaning his arms on his knees. Dimitri's bright green eyes studied the other boy for a moment before turning his attention to the violin case after hearing he was majoring in music.
"I like music," He said with a warm smile, "Pretty much any kind really. I didn't know they had a program here for music though. I mainly came here for the painting and sculpting programs."
The demon boy shifted on his new found perch, trying to get comfortable. He let one of his long legs dangle off the island while he brought his other knee up to his chest. His dark brown boots quietly tapped against the wood as he tugged on the back of his baggy black tee shirt, making sure his tail was still hidden.
"That makes both of us freshmen!" Dimitri said with a small chuckle. He watched the boy as he fidgeted with the small hole in the knee of his white jeans, "By the way, do you want top bunk or bottom bunk?"

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 06-10-2014, 12:26 AM

Tana smiled as he disappeared into the bedroom and barely caught the other boy's question. "Bottom!" He said loudly and blushed lightly as his mind wandered to other kinds of bottoms and his inexperience with them. Well that is what part of the college experience is for isn't it? Getting rid of UN-wanted virginities right? Tana straightened and looked around the room as he fiddled with the tags and charm on his collar. He supposed he would have to find something else to wear around his neck, he had gotten into a weird conversation with some other kid with a collar about Dom's and who his' was. He went back to unpacking and started to hum, he had a class on how to read music with his other classes, he had never learned, he had learned to play by ear and his teachers up till now had been rather impressed.
He shook his head and got back to unpacking, putting his clothes in the drawers of one dresser as his stomach growled making its self known. "Mmmm...what is there to eat around here?" He asked once he was done putting his things away except for the violin case that sat next to the door still. he was once again fiddling with the tags on his collar with one hand, the other shoved into one pocket of his over large jeans. He let the hand at his throat drop as he looked at Dimitri, a pentacle pendant now at the front with the tags at the back.
the pendant

Last edited by TanaChan; 06-10-2014 at 12:36 AM..