Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Sanoko Send a message via MSN to Sanoko Send a message via Yahoo to Sanoko

Old 02-23-2008, 11:39 PM

Sanoko stood up and nodded. "Yeah that would be nice." she said with a small smile.

Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 02-24-2008, 03:56 AM

Zane started walking with his new friend. He was a bit happier now, but wasn't sure how long this friendship was going to last. His other ones only were about a week or so, and he was wanting this to take longer. They walked around a bit, Zane looked at different booths and things that were going on at the time.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Sanoko Send a message via MSN to Sanoko Send a message via Yahoo to Sanoko

Old 02-24-2008, 04:07 AM

Sanoko smiled as she walked with Zane. She looked at the booths as well as they walked. She looked at him for a few seconds before deciding to say something. "So... what kind of things do you like?" she asked trying to get to know him better.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-24-2008, 04:08 AM

Sanoko smiled as she walked with Zane. She looked at the booths as well as they walked. She looked at him for a few seconds before deciding to say something. "So... what kind of things do you like?" she asked trying to get to know him better.

Donut

Old 02-24-2008, 04:10 AM

"music is number one in my book.." Zane said and looked over at her. "If it wasn't for that..I wouldn't still be in life.." He added. "But then friends would come last, that was when I had none, now that I have one..Its in second" he added and gave a little smile.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-24-2008, 04:18 AM

Sanoko smiled slightly. "That's pretty cool." she said about his interest in music. "That's nice that friends are no longer last. Well I like to draw and write the most out of other things." she said with a small smile. "Would you like to see some of my drawings later?"

Donut

Old 02-24-2008, 04:29 AM

"Sure..." He said and looked at a booth that he got a little interest in. "You play The game Magic?" He asked looking at her with a bit of a bigger smile.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-24-2008, 04:35 AM

"Alright." Sanoko said with a smile. She looked at the booth and then at Zane. "I've never played that game before." she said. "But I could try."

Donut

Old 02-24-2008, 04:40 AM

"I have a crap load of cards..I will show you some time as well...its not that had, just startigy.." Zane said and looked at something different. He wasn't sure on what he was doing, but his attention was short at this point.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-24-2008, 04:44 AM

Sanoko nodded and smiled. "Alright." She then looked off at something else as well. She didn't say anything else for awhile. She didn't know what to say really.

Donut

Old 02-24-2008, 04:48 AM

Zane sighed as they kept walking. The booths were just not triggering his attention, and he walked his way toward the river that was beside the school.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-24-2008, 04:57 AM

Sanoko walked with him to the river. When they had reached it she looked out at it and then looked at Zane. "So still didn't see anything to do among the booths?"

Donut

Old 02-24-2008, 05:00 AM

"Nope..I am not used to a lot of people..." Zane said "I am usually cooped up in my room, or in class, but the floor supervisor won't let anyone stay in today.." he added, and sat down on the dock.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-24-2008, 05:05 AM

"Yeah same here. I usually just stay in my room and draw, write, and study and go to class when it's time too." Sanoko said. "I find it kind of hard to just go up to a group of people and introduce myself."

Donut

Old 02-24-2008, 05:06 AM

"You did good with me, and I thank you.." Zane said looking over the river. The sun was slowly moving, and it was about supper time. He was a bit hungry, but he wasn't going to eat again.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-24-2008, 05:10 AM

"Yeah I guess I did. Though you were by yourself and that made it easier." she said with a smile. "I'm glad I did though."

Donut

Old 02-24-2008, 05:17 AM

"Really?" Zane was surprised hearing this. He was one of the people that every one stayed away from, but he couldn't help it, his life sucked.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-24-2008, 05:20 AM

Sanoko smiled and nodded. "Yes really." she said. She looked at him for a few seconds and then looked out at the river.

Donut

Old 02-24-2008, 05:47 AM

Zane looked from the river to her. "I have to thank you anyway..for talking, I was wanting someone to anyway.." he said with a little smile.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-24-2008, 06:01 AM

Sanoko looked away from the river back at him and smiled. "No problem I was wanting someone to talk to you and didn't figure anyone was going to come up to me and start talking and since you were by yourself I gathered up enough courage and came and talked to you."

Donut

Old 02-24-2008, 03:51 PM

"Well I liked it, and not many people do things like that.." Zane said and he pulled out his phone. He glanced at the time, then placed it back in his pocket. "Its about 4:30...you hungry?" He asked looking back up at her.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-24-2008, 06:19 PM

Sanoko smiled slightly and nodded. "Yes I am getting pretty hungry." she said looking at him.

Donut

Old 02-25-2008, 04:04 AM

"You up for going somewhere to eat? Either here or off campus?" he asked. Zane wasn't one to act like this, but she was nice to him, so he was returning the favor.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-25-2008, 04:06 AM

"Yeah, I would like to go off campus." she said with a smile as she looked at him.

Donut

Old 02-25-2008, 04:17 AM

"Alright, mind if we go and get my Bike, I can drive us there..." he said talking about his motorcycle. He loved it, and has never took anyone but himself on it until today.