Kay
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-19-2015, 05:23 PM

This forums been looking a little slow.

So, sewing. Anyone else here sew? Favorite project to sew? Things you'd like to make? Things you've made before?

I do some sewing. I've made mostly quilts but I've done a few other smaller projects here and there. I'd love to learn to sew my own clothes someday. Actually I've got several yards of a few various fabrics I want to use to sew some skirts. Just need to find some patterns to use. I wish sewing patterns weren't so darn expensive.

Right now I've got a couple of quilts I'm working on, one of which is for a Christmas present. And I've got a table runner I need to make as well, also a Christmas present.

Cosmic

Old 11-21-2015, 05:29 PM

I used to sew a lot as a preteen and teen, but not so much since becoming an adult. I used to make pillows. lol I still have a ton of poly-fill left over.

Kay
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-24-2015, 11:04 AM

I've got a few projects to finish before I start anything else, two quilts and a table runner, but I've decided on my next project. I found a cute block pattern I want to try. I already know what fabric I'm going to use for it. I've got maybe a yard of this cute pretty floral print fabric I got at the second hand store some months back. How big it will be depends on how much fabric the blocks take so it'll either be a mini quilt or maybe even a wall hanging

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 04-15-2016, 03:27 PM

Kay:
I TRY to sew. But I've found i'm awful at it. I fix up blanket rips, stuffed animal rips, and clothes rips. But that's about it. I really really want to learn how to.. uhhh... what's the word... where people sew faces on plushies.
not needlepoint or cross stitch. that other word... embroidery?
I would love some tips. or a link to a guide if you have one. :D