Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 02-10-2020, 06:15 AM

Immy: I really hate autocorrect.. ><

Kakashi took a moment think, then lightly placed a hand on her shoulder. "I'll take first watch." He said with a small smirk under his mask. It wasn't that he doubted her new ability or anything, he just take the first watch since she had done most of the fighting earlier.

---

Silver blinked when he suddenly stood next to her and had his hand around her, supporting her and keeping her balanced. It wasn't that she was surprised, she just wasn't expecting it. Was he watching her? She'd be very warm to the touch, even through her hoodie since it was so light weight. "You're probably right, I'm going to lay down." She said, feeling steady enough to walk to her tent. "Night.." She said softly, before crawling into her tent and curling up in her sleeping bag.

Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 02-10-2020, 06:33 AM

Nova_Alchemist: i have too much fun pointing that out XD You know, a suck at meditation in real life XD

Ahna nodded, it would give her to meditate before her watch and later give him time to rest as well. They made it back to the camp taking notice all four were sleeping or at least in their tents. Ahna raised a brow "This is easier to get them asleep than on regular missions." she seemed almost surprised "It's almost scary" she smirked then shook her head going into her bag pulling out a cup of ramen, the good kind not the cheaper kind. She put it together and made a bowl for Kakashi, enough for one. Ahna wasn't much into eating as she used to be. Not a bad thing, just a given choice. "Here" Ramen noodles with egg beef and chicken along with a few side pieces. "Eat up" After ten minutes it was ready to be eaten nice and hot. "I am going to rest now" she stated as she went to the side away from the fire, somewhat in the shadows and sat down. Her eyes closed, she sat indian style, and focused her chii. her mind. memory. feelings. everything.

Sasuke made sure to zip up her tent to keep her warm "Let me know if you need anything" Sasuke wasn't sure how close to stay as we was told to keep an eye on her, luckily the four children had their tents close to each other. Sasuke went inside his sometime before the sensei's came back.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 02-10-2020, 03:22 PM

Immy: morning 💕
Let's see if I can pull a decent post out of mass xD

Kakashi chuckled quietly when she spoke about the kids being easier to put to bed this way. He wanted to tell Ahna about how Silver ran away from the village about the time she returned to the village, and that's when she started acting more strange. Silver was already a mystery, but something happened when she ran away that she wasn't telling him, and it bothered him. Kakashi thanked her for the cup noodle and slowly ate, while blowing in it.

Sometime later that night, Silver woke with a start from her nightmares and with a fever. Her arm was hurting and she tightly held it and tried to will the pain away.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-10-2020, 05:16 PM

Nova_Alchemist: Well I have mild depression today >.>

Ahna had chills send through her spine as she realized the energy pattern was disrupted. Getting up she peaked into each tent, the boys were asleep, so was Sakura. She unzipped the tent enough to see Silver was awake. "Silver?" Ahna asked sneaking into the tent sealing it back up "Are you alright?" Ahna asked her once more with care in her voice.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-10-2020, 06:13 PM

Immy: nuuuu, no depression *snuggle*

Silver curled up in her sleeping bag when Ahna came into her tent. "Ahna-sensei.." She murmured softly, shivering some but not from being cold. "I had a nightmare, sorry if I disturbed you.." She murmured, knowing the woman was sensitive to energy shifts.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-11-2020, 03:48 AM

Nova_Alchemist: no work?

Ahna laid down next to Silver, she hadn't slepe much or been able to on those two long years, however now it seemed to be alright to her. Plus she wanted to console Silver and help her sleep. Ahna wrapped her arms around Silver humming softly a peaceful melody transferring the energy she gained during meditation into Silver to ease her into sleep. "It's okay, I'll be right here. You just sleep tight." Ahna wouldn't leave her, at least not until Kakashi would ask to trade, though she fell asleep by accidental some time later after she could feel Silver's energy mellow out.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-11-2020, 04:09 AM

Immy: nope, I was off today
But this week I go in at 11 am, the Times I get off are between 5pm and 7pm

Silver slowly began to relax after Ahna had.laid down next to her and held her. She closed her eyes as she began to hum and simply listened, feeling the energy Ahna was sharing with her. It was so comforting.. Her anxiety melted away with some time and the girl eventually fell back asleep.

When it was time to switch with Ahna, Kakashi poked his head into Silver's tent and saw them both sleeping. He smiled some under his mask and silently left them be. There was no reason to wake her now, but he would if he needed to. He was alright on energy to keep watch a bit longer.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-11-2020, 04:17 AM

Nova_Alchemist: 12:30-9pm for me each day unless said otherwise.

After some time later Ahna woke up surprised she had fallen asleep so easily. Carefully moving out of Silver's arms she placed a quartz healing protection quartz around her neck to keep the energy in check. Climbing silently out of the tent she looked for Kakashi. He should have woken her up but she wasn't upset by it. Ahna saw him walking over to him.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-11-2020, 01:32 PM

Immy: kay, my schedule changes weekly ^^'
Let's see, I woke up early today~

Kakashi hadn't gone far, he was actually sitting by the fire and keeping it alive. He glanced at Anna when he noticed her from the corner of his eye. "Ahna, I need to talk with with you about that girl, Silver." He said calmly and quietly. "As you know, she joined team 7 shortly before you left and she rivals Sasuke in most skills. However a couple of weeks go she ran away from the village, and she hasn't been herself since. I found her in the Forest of Death. It's possible she's being influenced by a very dangerous person." He said quietly, hoping none of the kids were listening.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-11-2020, 05:34 PM

Nova_Alchemist:

"Alright, so you need help figuring out who got to her, why they chose to, and what they did to distract her from being herself, correct? If that's all, that is something we can work on. In the meantime you should get some rest, you let us rest, so now its your turn." Ahna spoke maturely then added in "You can either sleep in your tent or out here, doesn't matter. Just get some shut eye, if you cannot sleep let me know. I can do what I did for Silver for you as well." she was trying so hard not to sound like she liked him but figured that was inevitable.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-12-2020, 02:00 AM

Immy:

Kakashi smirked some as she spoke. "That's only part of it, Ahna." He said quietly. "Yes, while all of that is true, I just want to keep a close eye on her." He wanted her to go back to being her old self, happy and energetic, and always challenging Sasuke to get him to train with her. He hated seeing her like this. He'd feel the same way of it were Naruto. Maybe. He chuckled quietly when she egged him to get some rest and got up. "Alright, alright. I'll be over by that tree." He said, patting her shoulder. "No need, I'll be alright." He said, heading over the tree across from the fire and sat down, leaning against the tree and closing his eye to rest.

When morning came, Silver woke in so much pain she couldn't help but crying out. Her arm felt like it was on fire, and her fever was worse than it was last night. Kakashi immediately woke and rushed to her tent and slowly unzipped her sleeping bag. "What happened, what's wrong?" He asked, concerned. "Sensei.. It hurts..!" She said, tightly squeezing the sleeve of her jacket. "I need to take a look." Kakashi said calmly. "Nn.. No!" Silver almost pleaded. She didn't want him to see it, her tattoo like mark.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-12-2020, 04:19 AM

Nova_Alchemist: i have moonshine, never had it before. will drink it before bed.

Ahna had stayed awake the rest of the night meditating while listening to the sounds around her. She even kept up with energy patterns of all kinds, she had forgotten how much she loved sensing energyand feeling the difference between everything. Ahna had just made breakfast for everyone, Sakura and Sasuke were already up wondering what was going on. Naruto was still asleep as usual. Ahna peeked her head into the tent "Kakashi one moment. Silver would you like me, Sasuke, or Sakura to take a look?" Ahna suggested "I don't know what its about but if given some insight I may be able to numb the pain for awhile." Ahna spoke, she hadn't done anything like it before so...well on someone else that is.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-12-2020, 04:42 AM

Immy: be careful with that, moonshine is some strong stuff

Kakashi lightly placed his hand over Silver's forehead, then glanced at Ahna. "She'll need something for a fever, if it gets any worse, there could be trouble." He said calmly. Silver shook her head. "It'll pass.. This always happens." She murmured quietly. Silver looked at Ahna. Kakashi knew what that meant and smirked under his mask. "I'll go get some medicine for your fever." He said, then left the tent to go looking in his bag.

Silver slowly sat up and unzipped her jacket before slowly pulling her arm out of the sleeve. Her arm was covered with tattoo like markings like black vines, which extended from a three pointed marking on her shoulder. She bit her lip some and squeezed her arm. "I don't know..what it is.." She murmured.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-12-2020, 04:45 AM

Nova_Alchemist: gonna save it for the weekend ^_^ just in case lol i'll do fireball tonight.

Ahna had stayed behind to go in next sitting down next to her "What's this?" Ahna hadn't actually encountered this mark before, she had a few breif meetings with the snake ninja but didn't know anything about him really. At least not enough to know what his handywork looked like. "Where did you get this? Does he know?" Ahna asked talking about Kakashi without saying his name.

Sakura was talking to Sasuke about Silver wondering it was a bad dream, they got into a discussion about dreams while they ate their food relaxing before having to get back on the road again.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-12-2020, 05:01 AM

Immy: that's what'd I'd suggest lol

Silver shook her head as Ahna spoke. " No.. I haven't showed it to him.. " She murmured quietly. "I ran away from the village, trying to find someone important to me.. There was a rumor he was seen so I left. I wanted to check it out for myself.." She explained. "When I found him, it wasn't who I thought I'd find.. He had black hair and pale skin, and the eyes of a snake." She said, tightening her grip on her arm. "He said some things and everything went black. The next thing I knew, I was waking up in Kakashi-sensei's house. That's about when the nightmares started.."

Kakashi found a small ointment bottle, then glanced at his students while they talked. He appeared right in front of them and knelt. "Sasuke, Sakura, Silver isn't well. I need the two of you to look out for her during this mission alright? Should she push herself too hard, she won't make it home. Understand?"

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-12-2020, 05:06 AM

Nova_Alchemist: few more posts. im about to mix my drinks. had fireball, pretty normal for me then something else as a shot. we'll see. its only 17% and fireball is 33%

"Are you sure he hasn't seen it already?" Wouldn't they had inspected the child or did they respect her privacy that much? Ahna grew silent. "Why don't you show him? I'm sure he'd want to help, especially with the person you just described."

Sasuke and Sakura nodded not sure by what he meant just figured she wasn't sleeping enough and decided not to question it. Though they would talk amongst themselves later on, Sakura had other questions for Sasuke after their sensei would walk away.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-12-2020, 05:19 AM

Immy:

Silver grew quiet as she spoke. "He doesn't need to see it to know, does he?" She murmured wearily. "I know by how he looks at me.. He knows something anyway.." She murmured quietly. "I'm scared sensei.. That man.. He's the reason the village is in its current state.." Why did he come after her that day?

Kakashi sighed quietly. "Sasuke, surely you of all people have the change in her as of lately, yes?" He spoke calmly. "The night I found her and brought her back to the village, you were there. Did you notice anything different about her, a marking or something?" He asked. It was okay if he didn't, it was pretty late and dark.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-12-2020, 05:32 AM

Nova_Alchemist: last post i drinked faster than expected XD lol

Ahna sighed mentally wrapping her arms around Silver "We won't tell him right now but if it gets worse and I know it will, we must tell him okay. You have to trust him, he won't care as long as you're safe. But if you get hurt because of it, he may not be able to control...well he'd probably go on the run to take out the one who did it to you. It may get dangerous. He isn't the only one, I don't want to see anything bad happen to you. Promise me you'll think about telling him? I already told him my big secret, I'm not sure how he thinks on it though. He is so stoic." Ahna spoke "But for now let's just relax" she rocked the girl back and forth along with her sharing her calm energy, though Ahna was everything but calm, nature was calm, at least around them. So she pulled that energy within both of them.

Sasuke shook his head "She has changed since she returned back to the village but I don't blame her if she is scared to tell anyone what happened. I'll see if I can talk to her about it, Sakura can we keep this between the three of us?" Sasuke asked the pink hair'd ninja while responding to the silver hair'd sensei. "S-sure Sasuke, no problem." They decided against telling Naruto since he would always open his big mouth most of the time.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-12-2020, 03:30 PM

Immy:

Silver places one of her hand over Anna's arm when she felt them wrap around her. "I know.. He tries so hard to be my guardian, and my sensei, I just don't want to cause him any more grief.." She murmured quietly. That was how she felt. She felt maybe he only took her in because he pitied her. "I promise." She said softly and put her arm back in the sleeve of her jacket, feeling her calming energy wash over her, and her fever slowly faded.

Kakashi nodded to his students. "Alright, thanks guys." He said, then went over to her tent and opened the ointment for her fever. "Here, this will help bring down your fever." He said, putting some months fingers and gently rubbing it on her forehead.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-12-2020, 03:48 PM

Nova_Alchemist:

Ahna didn't move when Kakashi came and applied the salve. She would have to figure out a way to get Silver to tell Kakashi but for right now she would keep quiet about it. She only had until the mission was over to decide where she was going to go. The question was, which did she want more and which would be more worth it? Most would just pick and go with the flow, Ahna liked to know a few things before then. "Once you are comfortable little star then we'll get going again soon. Oh if you'll excuse me I need to get Naruto up." Ahna out of habit kissed the top of Silver's head leaving her with Kakashi. All you could hear outside the tent was "Sakura, Sasuke please watch out" Ahna used a jutsu to pull the water out from the bush near Naruto's tent dropping it directly on top soaking the tent and himself. Next thing you hear is Naruto freaking out thinking they were being attacked until he ran out in his underwear. Ahna acted like she was dusting her hands off saying "All done, he's up" Sakura and Sasuke enjoyed watching that as they helped clean up the camp site except for the fire.

Sasuke walked over to the tent where Silver was, not looking inside he spoke "There's breakfast if you want some, Ahna-Sensei made it and asked me to let you both know. Naruto is already eating his share." Sasuke stated then walked away to find somewhere to fill up his water, he had some still but liked to make sure there was enough. He returned back in moments since they were on the same path as the stream but farther from it.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-12-2020, 04:43 PM

Immy:

Silver blinked when he heard her call her Little Star and kissed the top of her head. Kakashi chuckled and pat her back. Then they heard Naruto yelling and Silver couldn't keep from giggling. When Sasuke came and spoke, she nodded some and got up as she zipped up her jacket. "Thank you sensei." She said quietly, then joined her teammates outside for breakfast.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-12-2020, 05:04 PM

Nova_Alchemist:

Ahna was leaning against a tree smirking while Naruto sat in his underwear finishing up his food as his clothes dried by the fire. "I figured we might have stayed overnight once so I brought this with me just in case." Eggs, bacon, and sausage. Not ramen noodles for breakfast and it was much better tasting than the same old thing. "Kakashi don't forget to eat as well there is plenty. Naruto you've had your share be nice." Ahna almost called Kakashi by Kashi, a name she hadn't used since before she left two years ago.

After breakfast they were able to head on their way, the senseis kept an eye out for anything out of the ordinary, so did the students. Sakura was talking to Naruto and Sasuke was enjoying the silence walking near Silver. They were told to pair up and make sure to keep their buddy in sight at all times. Ahna still had her eyes clothes while they walked, her hair down as usual but this time she had pulled her bangs back.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-12-2020, 05:22 PM

Immy:

Kakashi nodded some and got a little for himself to eat, and Silver slowly ate. "This is really good, sensei." She said with a small smirk, never having her cooking before.

After breakfast, and everyone had cleaned up the campsite, Silver gathered her things and stuck with Sasuke since he was her 'buddy'. How much further did they have to go? The silence with Sasuke was nice, but she wanted to try to talk to him like they used to. "I um, came up with a new technique for training. It's an earth type jutsu, like Kurenai-sensei usues." She said.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-14-2020, 12:38 AM

Nova_Alchemist: sorry I didn't get on last night, got drunk too early. Oh and worked 9-5:30 today so I got off sooner than usual.

Ahna learned how to cook when she was little, she used to cook for herself and friends (mostly Kakashi) when they were younger. So her cooking skills came natural to her as fighting did. Sasuke listens to Silver speak, he - himself wasn't sure what to talk about. He thought of a few things but the topics seemed unimportant at the time. "You'll have to show me later when we train or if we train against each other." Sasuke stated curious about the new technique. "How did you come up with it?" Ahna knew they were almost there, just a bit farther and they would be in sight. Ten minutes later they arrived being greeted by the Village's guards.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-14-2020, 02:18 AM

Immy: it's okay, and I just got home lol

Silver kept alert as they walked, glancing around at hearing different sounds. Maybe she was because if a tad peranoid, but one couldn't blame her after what happened yesterday. They were almost there, but anything could happen. She thought back to when her buddy had first activated, and shrugged some. "I was training with Kiba and his pup, they did the whole beast-man thing where the pup can turn into a.clone of Kiba, and it just kind of happened.. Like an instinct." She said. "Took me a while to master it." She said with a shrug, then paused when they reached the gates of the mist village. "We made it.." She murmured.