Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 12-05-2013, 01:15 AM

Was distracted by owl and totally missed Wyrm's post lol.

Thank you for helping with that ^.^

Wyrmskyld
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Penpal

Old 12-05-2013, 01:19 AM

No problem, Cora... building the character and learning to play are the hardest parts. You're halfway through! And I hope even the hard bits are at least a little fun. :P

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 12-05-2013, 01:30 AM

King of conversation derailing right here. Snowy owls are one of the easiest to sea in the open because they don't have Assn innate fear of humans because they usually line in Renoir areas. Great horns, long eared, short eared, barred etc. are all going to be more human wary oh and they have useful camouflage. Unless there's snow a snowy owl stand out.

---------- Post added 12-05-2013 at 02:56 AM ----------

Wyrmskyld: is intimidate a social skill?

Wyrmskyld
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Penpal

Old 12-05-2013, 03:09 AM

I would call it a social skill, yes... but I would allow you to base it off of either STR or CHA

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 12-05-2013, 03:17 AM

Sweet. :3 then my lizard critter is more or less done.
Quote:
Character Name: Draza Pearlscale
Player Name: ~ Longcat ~
Character Description or Picture: Lizard folk are large, Draza is no exception, from snout to tail about 13 ft in length. Standing at roughly 6 feet, with slight stoop. Amber gold eyes, dark brown/green scales with a light pearling over them.
Race: lizardfolk
Class: cleric of Uothen
STR: 14 +2
AGI: 10
INT: 9
WIS: 18 +4
CHA: 8 -1
CON: 14 +2
Speed: 6ft/sec walk. 18 ft/sec run
Encumbrance:
Damage: spear 1d6 +2
Armor Class: 10 + 2 +1
Abilities: low light vision, underwater breathing, natural armor +1
Skills:
Medical: first aid, diagnostic, physician
Outdoor: wilderness survival, fishing
Scholarly: naturalist(herbology)
Thief: poison
Weapon: spear, unarmed
Social: Intimidate
Languages: Reptilian, common
Equipment: I have this figured out on a scrap of paper at home.
Equipment Weight: ditto
Gold: 25g (only started with 500)

Motivation: The home swamps are beginning to dry up, although they would never admit this to an outsider. Draza and several other clerics and shamans are out on clan quest to find a new suitable home large enough for their people. If this means they will have to fight off any current residences if said suitable lands...
Weakness: cold blooded; slow in cold climates.
Character Biography: tbd
Anything else you think we should know?: True Neutral. She enjoys meticulously brushing her teeth, her long sharp numerous teeth.

Wyrmskyld
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Penpal

Old 12-05-2013, 03:32 AM

Looks great so far, Long!
Cora: I totally overlooked until just now, I added a line to the character sheet, and it must have been before you started filling yours out. Can you give me a quick
Character Description or Picture:?

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 12-05-2013, 12:00 PM

Oh Sure!

I'll try to do that some time today ^.^

Except with a softer face, and the claws at the end of her wings acting as hands.

Last edited by Cora; 12-05-2013 at 12:27 PM..

Ethos
til death do us part

Old 12-05-2013, 06:47 PM

Cora:
This image looks familiar...
*stops farming for deviate delight recipe to ponder*

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 12-05-2013, 07:00 PM

I grabbed it off google lol.

BrotherOfDarkness
*^_^*

Penpal

Old 12-05-2013, 10:52 PM

Well I hope ethos will be male as looks like I'm going to be playing a female, but i can change that if there is going to be balancing problems?

Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 12-05-2013, 11:18 PM

Nah, we can be a lady squad of justice!

BrotherOfDarkness
*^_^*

Penpal

Old 12-05-2013, 11:24 PM

@Mythos cool lol! Or L.S.D lady squad of doom. What else? How about FANNY Female Association of Ninja Nutters Yes you know it!

Okay just want to clarify too are we having stealth as including move silently and hiding combined? And do we post in ooc after our characters have all Ben determined and confirmed?

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 12-05-2013, 11:28 PM

Super sassy ladies of justice!!
I hope no one gets offended when Draza eats any of our dead enemies after a battle.

Wyrmskyld
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Penpal

Old 12-05-2013, 11:41 PM

Yes, OOC is open for posting! And you can be whatever gender you want. There's no reason we can't have a Charlie with his Angels.

I'm considering Stealth to be both moving silently and hiding, yes.

As far as eating other sentient beings... there's not exactly a law against it, as some cults ritually consume the flesh of the deceased. But those are generally people who were members of that cult and died of natural causes. Eating your fallen opponents probably won't go down very well. That said, it's customary to cremate bandits and such, so it's pretty easy to hide the evidence!

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 12-06-2013, 12:16 AM

Giant alligator lady will burn whatever she doesn't eat.

---------- Post added 12-06-2013 at 12:21 AM ----------

She mostlly eats fish so I doubt she'll be eating the flesh of her enemies.

Wyrmskyld
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Penpal

Old 12-06-2013, 12:37 AM

I doubt anyone will complain if you start eating murlocs. :P

Ethos
til death do us part

Old 12-06-2013, 03:48 AM

Oh my gosh, I just read everything that was said...
If I'm a male bard, I could totally be travelling around to get sassy backup dancers hahaha!!

BrotherOfDarkness
*^_^*

Penpal

Old 12-06-2013, 03:52 AM

Some cultures IRL (Amazon tribes) believe eating the enemy is only way to truly destroy their evil spirit/or gain strength from opponent. Or maybe they are just damned tasty? Hey my character will eat enemies, if she's hungry, and they are deep fried? Lol

Wyrmskyld
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Penpal

Old 12-06-2013, 03:53 AM

Oh, dear. I'm picturing you as kind of a magical Justin Beiber now...

BrotherOfDarkness
*^_^*

Penpal

Old 12-06-2013, 03:53 AM

Anyway back on track, I'm gonna start posting in ooc x

---------- Post added 12-06-2013 at 03:54 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyrmskyld View Post
Oh, dear. I'm picturing you as kind of a magical Justin Beiber now...
Isn't he already? He's not really human is he?

Ethos
til death do us part

Old 12-06-2013, 03:58 AM

beiber's a boy?

Wyrmskyld
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Penpal

Old 12-06-2013, 05:27 AM

I've been told Bieber's a boy, and I tend to take peoples' word for that kind of thing ever since I was in middle school and got mocked by the popular kids because I genuinely thought Hanson were girls... I'm still not totally convinced they're not...

Ethos
til death do us part

Old 12-06-2013, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyrmskyld View Post
I've been told Bieber's a boy, and I tend to take peoples' word for that kind of thing ever since I was in middle school and got mocked by the popular kids because I genuinely thought Hanson were girls... I'm still not totally convinced they're not...
The hair really did not help!! Sorry to hear about those jerks treating you poorly. If they had to find something so unimportant, then they were just looking for flaws.

Wyrmskyld
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Penpal

Old 12-06-2013, 06:16 AM

Yeah... I was even more introverted in middle school than I am now. That was one of the few times I actually pulled my nose out of a book long enough to voice an opinion, which is why I remember it. Generally, though, nothing anyone did affected me, because I cared infinitely more about my book characters than the real world. In retrospect I think there was a lot of verbal bullying that went on at my school, but I don't remember most of it because I had lovely paper armor.

Ethos
til death do us part

Old 12-06-2013, 07:15 AM

Character Name: Phaelan Eckert
Player Name: Ethos
Character Description or Picture:

Laaadies~
Race: Half Orc
Class: Bard
STR: 17
AGI: 10
INT: 10
WIS: 10
CHA: 12
CON: 16
Speed: 5
Encumbrance: Moderate Encumbrance

Damage: ?

Armor Class: 2
Abilities: Night Vision, and a rich, bass voice.
Skills:
Weapon - Unarmed Combat(), Two-Handed Mace(), Shield(), Improvised Weapons()
Social - Instrument(), Singing(), Diplomacy(), Sex Appeal()
Language - Human Common(), Orcish()
Outdoor - Wilderness Survival()
Medical - First Aid()

Equipment:
Personal Basics
Large Backpack
One Man Tent
Small Wine Skin (full of water)
Week's Worth of Cheap Meals
Middle Class Clothing
Leather Armor
Heavy Cloak
Guitar
Small Harp

Equipment Weight: 89 lbs

Gold: 470

Motivation: Mom said "You're old enough to live on your own" and "You need to get a job", so being a pacifist and a societal outsider (and really good looking), he decided to be a travelling musician singing songs about love and the human(oid) condition. Still young, Phaelan can be easily persuaded to get into fights and trouble.

Weakness: Phaelan is very gullible and trusts every one to do the right thing all of the time. He gets very depressed and confused when other folks let him down.

Character Biography: Pops was kindly Orc with a good soul, but he was just running with a bad crowd. Just because you're all big and green doesn't mean that you're a bad guy! It turns out that some times you're "expected" to "follow" those stupid "warlords" with their stupid "lust for blood"... blah blah blah, and during a raid of a village Jorguk found love. Mom wasn't too pleased about the situation at first, but the frozen heart can melt. Needless to say, it's a strong woman that can get alimony and (essentially) weekends out of an orc raider, but Sylvia Eckert fit the bill.

Mom is one tough broad.

Phaelan had much of the same upbringing as any human boy in the village. However, being unlike the other boys (it's not easy being green) he was picked on and rather than being bitter about it, Phaelan was the bigger man figuratively... until he became the bigger man literally and the jeering happened to stop on it's own.

Anything else you think we should know?: He likes rainy days, horseback riding, and the color of your eyes.
(I imagine him to be much like Captain Carrot)

Last edited by Ethos; 12-07-2013 at 03:51 AM..