Explodey
rock is dead.long live scissors!

Old 03-30-2011, 02:39 AM

...but no one ever asks me who my favorite Doobie Brother is." was the facebook status one of my friends posted recently. Tell me/us/whoever reads the thread who your favorite musician is and a little about them. They can be a minor member of the band instead of the lead. Sometimes the bass player or drummer or guy who hits the cowbell leads a cooler life than the guy in the spotlight.

alexandrakitty
Queenish silliosity

Old 03-30-2011, 02:41 AM

I don't have a favorite Doobie Brother, but my favorite Monkee is Mickey Dolenz... :XD

Mystic
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 04-18-2011, 09:48 PM

I love the old bass player of Taking Back Sunday. I used to talk to him before and after almost every show. He's find me because he recognized me from a meet and greet. He was cute, funny, and always had some interesting story to tell and would always show us pictures of his Yorkie. XD

I have to at least meet members of a band before I really form an opinion about them. To me, they're just like every other person and I try to always treat them just as I would anyone else.

Vix Viral
┌(・。・...
Send a message via AIM to Vix Viral Send a message via MSN to Vix Viral

Old 04-19-2011, 04:26 AM

Well when it comes to Ill Nino, I have a hard time picking one and dismissing the others as they're all great guys in their own way. Cris, their lead singer, would probably be my favorite. I love his passion and he's a riot to hang out with. He also loved my purse and drew a dick on my poster :P After him, probably their bassist Laz, also a riot and we have a mutual friend so it was like we were family. Then their percussionist Danny because he's a huge sweetheart and handed me a beer, their drummer Dave for being one of the funniest bastards I have EVER met, their guitarist Diego because he's just cool shit and was way friendlier than I had ever expected, and finally the lead guitarist Ahrue who drew on a Heineken bottlecap for me. Do roadies count too? Because the guys who were with them were also cool shit. I wanted to live on that bus.

Mystic
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 04-19-2011, 09:09 PM

Roadies are some of the coolest people! I do have to agree with that. I've heard some weird stories from roadies. I've also meet bands where they were cooler to hang around with than the actual bands.