Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-03-2018, 11:33 PM

Yes, it's true that some homeless are homeless by choice.
I worked with a man who told me that his brother chose to live homeless...that he and his family feared for the brother's life and had offered for him to live with them on numerous occasions, but the brother wanted to stay homeless.
Another issue with being homeless is that it is difficult to gain employment or recieve human services if they don't have an address...and many can't prove their social security number due to loss of their possessions.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 09-05-2018, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzanebraned View Post
Yes, it's true that some homeless are homeless by choice.
I worked with a man who told me that his brother chose to live homeless...that he and his family feared for the brother's life and had offered for him to live with them on numerous occasions, but the brother wanted to stay homeless.
Another issue with being homeless is that it is difficult to gain employment or recieve human services if they don't have an address...and many can't prove their social security number due to loss of their possessions.
I was homeless once back in the early 1990s. It was due to my not making an over abundant effort to find employment and the fact that I wasn't getting along so well with my stepmother. Of course, it's difficult to get along with a rattlesnake.

I don't recall having any issues signing up for and receiving food stamps. It helped having a valid driver license. I can't remember well, but I think I picked up the food stamps at an economic services building in downtown Eugene. And when asked if I was seeking employment, my stating I was living outdoors automatically exempted me from having to actively seek employment in order to continue receiving benefits. I don't know how it is anywhere else, but that's how it was for me at that time.

Soon afterwards, I would get a job as a taxi driver and eventually meet a co-worker who let me rent a room in his house. What a misadventure driving a taxi was. It wasn't all bad, you know. Maybe 70% bad, I guess.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 09-05-2018, 07:09 PM

Again I am waiting for a phone call. And I do have to go to the bathroom but I know as soon as I do the phone will ring now I could take it it in with me but... Eww! So do I sit and wait or do I go wait or go wait or go

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 09-06-2018, 01:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

Again I am waiting for a phone call. And I do have to go to the bathroom but I know as soon as I do the phone will ring now I could take it it in with me but... Eww! So do I sit and wait or do I go wait or go wait or go
Well, you gotta go sometime. And holding it too long may lead to an accidental discharge which becomes more time consuming and problematic.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 09-14-2018, 07:03 PM

Dear lies and deception,

If folks believe in you long enough, do you eventually become truth? Hmmmm.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 10-02-2018, 08:00 PM

Dear M&M's,

Hello and good day. I just wanted to drop a note stating that I enjoy your products. In particular, I would say that I enjoy your almond M&M's the most, and this is the reason for the note.

Now, there is nothing I perceive to be wrong with your product per se, however, I do find fault with the "share size" message boldly labeled on each 2.83 ounce package. I'm sorry, but this claim is entirely inaccurate. Never once have I been inspired to be so kind so as to wish to share this nutty confection of sweet goodness with another human being. The cold truth is that nor will be inspired to act in such altruistic fashion.

The only way that I could possibly be compelled to share my M&M's is if the confectionery delights were to be sold in at least an eight gallon garbage bag size.

This is a perfectly reasonable proposal, right? I think so.

Have a super fine day.

Crunchingly yours,

Mr. Wrong

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 10-08-2018, 09:13 AM

Dear YouTube car crash video uploaders,

While I enjoy watching car crashes, truck crashes, train crashes, heavy equipment crashes, plane crashes, motorcycle and moped crashes, and ship crashes, what I don't enjoy is many of these crash videos containing what passes for modern day electronic music. It's nothing short of awful.

I frequently watch these car crash videos muted to avoid what sounds like The Chipmunks singing after having inhaled helium and having theirs balls squeezed. When I was attending my local indoctrination center as a kid, for reasons that are still unknown to me, my classmates and I were subjected to watching a projector film about the Harlan County miners strikes in Kentucky during 1972. During this documentary, a film crew would interview the widows and mothers of coal miners who were killed by violence during the coal miners strike of that year. Having only listened to Bluegrass, old timey country music, and old folk songs, these women would sit on their porch chairs and cry out with the most wretched wailing you've ever heard. At the time, I didn't believe human beings could create worse music than that.

Then came the 1990s, and along with it the proliferation of rap, r&b, and hip hop. My challenge was accepted and surpassed with ease.

Fast forward to today past Mariah Carey and k-pop, there is this electronic screeching rapidly shiftly from high tones to low tones and back again with synthesized voices that resemble the sounds of Alvin, Simon, and Theodore roasting in a 325 degree pressure chamber filled with helium.

If you want to know why I don't like and subscribe to your channel, this is why.

Finally, I have some music suggestions. For comical types of crashes, you could overlay 1898's greatest hit, The Entertainer. It's not just for ice cream trucks. Perhaps Samuel Barber's Adagio for strings for more somber car crash videos. Another great piano piece would be Moonlight Sonata from Ludwig Van Beethoven. Need scary organ music? Then Ludwig Van's tocatta and fugue in d minor is a classic. And I'm thinking Steely Dan would be sure to give most videos a weird vibe.

That is all for now. I hope you consider my suggestions.

Thanking you in advance,

Mr. Wrong

Last edited by Mr. Wrong; 10-09-2018 at 06:49 AM..

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 10-26-2018, 10:43 PM

I am still hating on automated phone krapp. Especially when you have to listen up 5 minutes of you could be doing this online which I would be doing online free could actually get online to do it online and I have to sit here and listen to you blowviate V8 at me

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 10-28-2018, 06:46 AM

Quote:

I am still hating on automated phone krapp. Especially when you have to listen up 5 minutes of you could be doing this online which I would be doing online free could actually get online to do it online and I have to sit here and listen to you blowviate V8 at me
My bloviating is such a joy to others.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 10-28-2018, 06:52 AM

it is for me for sure

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 10-28-2018, 07:03 AM

Quote:

it is for me for sure
Aww, well thank you, hummy. I would hug you, but these contraptions aren't quite to that point yet. *shrug*

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 10-28-2018, 07:12 AM

I'm still waiting for the replicators. Or old Grey, hot

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 10-28-2018, 07:35 AM

Quote:

I'm still waiting for the replicators. Or old Grey, hot
You mean: tea, earl grey, hot.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 10-28-2018, 08:50 PM

Yes, that is exactly what I mean. I have wanted that since I was a little kid

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 10-29-2018, 05:19 AM

Quote:

Yes, that is exactly what I mean. I have wanted that since I was a little kid
Yeah, the ole replicator would be a nifty item to have.

Back to more conspiracy theory stuff. Did you know that Star Trek: Next Generation Captain Jean-Luc Picard is named after Swiss physicist Auguste Piccard? In the Flat Earth community, Auguste Piccard is regarded as pioneering researcher for flat earth proof.

Doesn't it seem peculiar to you that a science fiction series about travel in outer space would feature a character with the same name as someone who famously researched flat earth?

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 10-29-2018, 02:52 PM

I did not know that

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 10-30-2018, 04:42 AM

Quote:

I did not know that
Could this be a case of......MOCKERY!?

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 11-02-2018, 07:21 AM

Yes yes it could

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 11-19-2018, 03:39 AM

Dear debit card security company,

As much as I appreciate your due diligence regarding possible fraudulent spending on my debit card, please ease up a bit as I am a truck driver and am constantly traveling. Somebody, please make a note of it.

An aggravated trucker. 😠

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 11-20-2018, 03:02 AM

Dear debit card security company,

YOU'RE FIRED!

Yes, I finally switched financial institutions enabling me to end the aggravating cycle of having my debit shut off due to suspected fraudulent activity. Or least that is my intent.

Adios, boneheads.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 11-21-2018, 01:42 AM

dear hospital billing department,
wow~five whole days to pay?!!
the compassion is astounding.
and during a holiday week to boot!
the cheque is in the mail.
happy thanksgiving day!
~a grateful patient

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 11-22-2018, 10:20 AM

Quote:

dear hospital billing department,
wow~five whole days to pay?!!
the compassion is astounding.
and during a holiday week to boot!
the cheque is in the mail.
happy thanksgiving day!
~a grateful patient
May I suggest sending that hospital billing department several lumps of coal in lieu of payment?

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 11-26-2018, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wrong View Post
May I suggest sending that hospital billing department several lumps of coal in lieu of payment?

noooow you suggest this!

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 12-04-2018, 10:16 AM

Quote:

noooow you suggest this!
Shall I pummel this hospital billing department? 😁🧐

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 12-13-2018, 07:44 AM