Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-29-2016, 12:47 AM

Pedro quickened his step as Sophie turned toward the alley. In seconds, he was in front, though not outpacing his human owner. He was sure now, the dumpster was this way and it smelled distinctly of Derek. "Mrow?" he called at the sound of a mew. The other cat hissed, but he started purring immediately, his tail swishing back and forth with excitement as he stopped right at the dumpster's edge. Yes, this was his friend! Crouching down, he poked his nose under the dumpster, trying to catch sight of Derek. Sophie turned away, but his attention was already all on the other cat. "Hey! Come out and play! Me and my human are going for a walk to town. Hey, come on!" He wiggled his butt again, wanting to crawl in after Derek, but not sure he could fit.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 10-18-2016, 08:23 PM

Derek watched the unknown human take her leave from under the dumpster, then he focused his attention on Pedro. The smaller cat wiggled from under the dumpster and he immediately jumped at the fuzz butt, since he knew for a fact that tackling him would do absolutely no good. ~You idiot! Is that your human?~ He kind of growled but he wasn't being aggressive. He was just ticked. Derek got off of him when he heard the faint sound of a woman's footsteps. It was probably that girl again. He cleverly climbed his way to the top of the dumpster and lowered himself, his belly flat against the lid of the dumpster.

Sophie came back to the alley with a grocery bag that only had a few things in it. She slowly reached into the plastic bag and pulled out a can of wet cat food. Seeing that the other cat had come out of his hiding spot, she paused. He was such a pretty little thing..and so small.. "You don't eat much, do you?" She said to the black cat, only getting hissed at in response. Strays.. She couldn't help but giggle, causing Derek to tilt his head. Sophie approached the dumpster and slowly opened the can of cat food, then set it down near the small cat. "I'm Sophie." She said, then glanced down at her Pedro. "Pedro come on, we'll come back to check on him after shopping, alright?" She said to him sweetly, wanting to give the black cat time to decide to hide again or accept her offering, then began walking off again. This time, pausing to wait for Pedro.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-26-2016, 12:58 AM

Pedro reeled backwards, his tail flicking about madly as he scrunched up, trying to make his large body appear smaller in the face of Derek's irritation. "But..." he whined, not sure why the other cat was upset with him when he just wanted to share something amazing. Flicking his ears around, he heard Sophie approach again and glanced over, then back at Derek as if asking for help with this baffling situation. Of course, the human wouldn't understand Derek's cat behavior better than him though. As she opened the can of food, he watched it with rapt eyes, but stayed away. "See, I told you my human was nice. Hey, I'll be back later. Play with me!" he meowed again, voice going high with excitement. Finally, he turned to rush after Sophie, only hesitating to look back at Derek after he'd reached the end of the alley. He really did want to stay, but he didn't want to disobey his human either.

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 12-14-2016 at 04:17 PM..

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 12-13-2016, 01:45 AM

Kat Dakuu:
omg i nearly forgot about this ;~;

Derek sniffled the can of food with caution, then his little black ears twitched as he heard Pedro. He rolled his eyes and waited for the two of them to leave the area before he started eating the canned food. This made him think a little differently about the human girl.. It would take a lot more for him to warm up to her though. His last humans were the reason he was now an aggressive runt on the streets.

---

Sophie sighed quietly as she silently went over the check list she had made in her head. She didn't want to be out long..but there were a few things they needed at the apartment. When they arrived at the market, she picked up what she came for, and a little something for her furry friend. "Alright- that should do it. Wanna go check on your friend?" She spoke, glancing down at Pedro.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-14-2016, 04:20 PM

Pedro followed Sophie around in her shopping venture with obedience. Each minute that passed left him turning more into his usual energetic and troublesome self that wanted to get into everything, almost forgetting all about Derek in his enjoyment. However, as they finished, his thoughts returned to Derek all at once. Turning circles around Sophie legs and purring, he showed his agreement. Then, without waiting, he took off toward the alley at a run. Maybe now that Derek had had some food, he would want to play!

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 01-07-2017, 12:16 AM

Kat Dakuu:
things finally settled enough to think ^~^

Sophie smiled as she watched Pedro's reaction to be out of the apartment. Blinking a few times when he suddenly ran off, she giggled and quickly hurried after her feline friend. Upon reaching the ally, she noticed the empty can of food and a satisfied black cat next to it.

Derek slowly lifted his head at the scent of Pedro and the human girl, letting out a quiet 'Mrow' sound without any real reason. You could kind of see his tummy since he was full from the treat. Derek stood and stretched, then pounced off of the dumpster and trotted towards Pedro, giving him a light nudge with his nose. ~Thank for the treat..~ He said, mewing. ~I guess she's not so bad.~ He mewed.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-11-2017, 12:21 AM

Pedro rushed straight up to Derek and beamed as well as a cat could, even his whiskers on end and tingling with their excitement. The scent of the other cat was strong in his nose as they bumped against each other and he decided he liked it. ~You enjoyed the food? I'm so glad!~ he meowed before as he raced a circle around the black cat. Then, he turned back to Sophie to meow at her, a simple questioning noise. He knew he needed to return home, but he didn't want to leave Derek out here either now that they were becoming friends. After all, he wasn't just some stray cat. He was a neko like Pedro. ~Don't you want to come home with me?~

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 01-11-2017, 02:18 AM

Technically, when their nosed touched like they did, it was a kiss- said some humans.. but really, it was just a friendly gesture. Still.. Derek stumbled a little and sat on his butt like a tiny black Garfield. Sophie giggled and slowly lowered herself to eye-level with the smaller cat. She blinked and glanced at Pedro when he mewed at her, as if asking if they could take him home. Derek cocked his little head to the side, and he lightly swatted at the larger orange cat, with a more annoyance to his 'mew'. 'You sneaky little-- wha?' He became questioned when he felt gentle arms slowly wrap around his small frame.

Sophie carefully and slowly lifted the stray into her arms. "Shh..it's alright, really- just stay the night and if you don't like it.. you're free to leave.." She cooed softly, trying to calm him. Derek growled and swatted a paw at her, managing to scratch her arm ad bit her finger rather hard. She winced slightly, but only stared at him with caring dark aqua eyes. "C'mon, Pedro and I want to see you safe- even just for one night.." She said softly. He released her finger from his teeth and licked the spot where to bit her, agreeing to go home with them. Smiling, and nodding at Pedro she began to walk home. Her arms still wrapped around the smaller cat as they walked.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-15-2017, 03:10 PM

Wide eyed, Pedro watched as Sophie picked up Derek. The cat obviously didn't like it, but she held on anyway. It reminded him of the day Tai first brought him home, so sad and unsure if these humans really wanted him. He'd been optimistic though and it got him everything he'd ever wanted. He hoped Derek could reach that same conclusion as well. ~Don't be angry~ he murmured to the black cat as he followed after Sophie to their home. ~Please stay?~ He'd grown quiet though and stayed that way as they walked. Memories and thoughts weighed heavily on his mind that soft often stopped to rest on those. Was this really okay? He fervently hoped so because even after a few short meetings, he already knew that he liked Derek very much. This was his first true feline friend.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 01-16-2017, 03:06 AM

Sophie cradled the small black cat the whole walk back to the apartment. It was starting to get late, and she didn't want to risk being out after dark. Tai would be home soon as well. The thought of the two of them living together made her cheeks brighten and smiled happily, which Derek found himself curious. This girl was strange.. Maybe she had a boyfriend? Derek found himself gazing down at Pedro as the orange cat followed the girl who was carrying him. He mewed at him, not really feeling comfortable with all the lingering silence. But he was just mewing for the hell of it, not really meaning anything.

Once the three of them were at the apartment, Sophie slowly put the small black cat on the ground just so she could unlock the door. "People call you Neo, don't they? Neo the devil cat." She asked, causing his ears to twitch and he mewed, actually curious to how she had known that. ~Well sure- but how?~ Sophie sighed as she opened the door and glanced down at the felines. "Go on, inside." She said softly. Derek waited for Pedro to go in, before he would.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-19-2017, 01:26 AM

When they reached the apartment, Pedro tilted his head and meowed at Sophie, also curious, but not one to dwell on such a detail either. ~Come on!~ he exclaimed to the other cat before racing in through the open door. His bulk darted between Sophie's legs with much less grace than the average cat, but they managed to get inside safely nonetheless. Whatever brief quiet mood overcame Pedro before, it was over now. It appeared they'd beat Tai home, but the orange tabby looked forward to showing off that owner to Derek as well. And of course, as much fun as he was having as a cat, he also wanted to take his human form when the others went to sleep because the time with Derek was the funnest that he'd had in that form. And wouldn't it be fun to do again? ~She was like that with me too, so don't worry.~

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 02-05-2017, 04:11 AM

Sophie giggled as she watched Pedro zoom between her legs and she made her way inside the apartment and set the bags on the table. Derek was still sitting outside, making the girl sigh quietly. "I'll leave the door open for a bit then, just not too long." She said in a soft voice as she walked down the hallway to her room to put some things up, that she bought while out with Pedro.

Derek sat on the doormat, watching Pedro. ~You're human in strange..~ He mewed at the large orange cat. He stood and crept closer to the door, hesitantly placing a paw inside the apartment. How long had it been since he had been inside of a house? After a little while, the black cat still hadn't made up his mind about going inside.. His ears twitched at the sound of approaching footsteps and he stared up before running inside and basically huddled against Pedro. He really wasn't used to people..

Kat Dakuu:

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-15-2017, 05:22 PM

After running through the kitchen and viewing his food dish, then finding it empty still, Pedro raced back to the door. There he stopped and blinked eyes at the other cat who still sat on the outside mat. ~Yeah, I know. Coming?~ he mewed back. Falling into silence, he watched Derek sneak his way in. It was like he was afraid, even though the other cat acted so much more worldly and put together than Pedro was. He was sure Derek knew a lot more than him and yet he was afraid. Finally, the other cat raced to his side and huddled there. Pedro settled lower to the ground, just letting him do it.

"What's this?" Tai asked as he approached the door. He'd been surprised to find it open and a little bit alarmed, but as he came to stop in the doorway, he saw a far more curious sight. Huddled up against the large orange form of Pedro was a frailer black cat he guessed immediately was a stray. After a second, a smile graced his lips. "Sophie!" he called, still smiling as he leaned his hip against the door frame. "Our cats are multiplying."

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 03-01-2017, 10:14 PM

Kat Dakuu: ((finally posted~ v.v sorry it took so long ><))

Derek flattened his ears he noticed the other human starin at him. He was unsure.. and his cat mind was much different than his human mind, meaning his personalities were almost complely opposite. As Neo, he stayed to himself and avoided other cats and humans, unless to stand his ground. As Derek, he liked to waist the night away at a club or something.. acting much more like a badboy.

He wasn't scared- he just didn't like people.

Sophie giggled when she heard Tai, and set some food down for both Pedro and the small black cat that joined them. The bowl that was Pedro's was the one he always used. She wasn't too worried about him eating the other cat's food, since they seemed to be buddies. Then she met Tai in the living room and loosely wrapped her arms around his neck. "He's Pedro's friend, and I invited him to stay with us." She said in a soft voice, kissing his cheek before slowly releasing him. "Most peple call him Neo, I've heard whispers in the allies." She added with a giggle. Sophie had kind of forgotten that her hand was scratched, from picking up the small cat, but she didn't mind too much either.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-02-2017, 10:01 PM

Tai smiled as he moved away from the doorway to greet Sophie in the middle of the room. Even though he pretended to bemoan his fate of becoming a crazy owner with too many cats, warmth brimmed in his eyes. "Of course you invited him to stay." After a shake of his head, he smiled. "I wouldn't expect anything less. Neo though? There you go again with your cat whispering. I really don't get it at all," he said. Not that he minded. He didn't need to know where or how Sophie got her information because it only added to her charm. Letting their fingers tangle together for a second before she pulled away, he returned the kiss then turned his attention to the cats.

Pedro ran over to the food bowl and scarfed some down before turning toward the other cat with his tail twitching in excitement. Derek looked too tense, but good things were happening. He should smile too. A couple seconds later, he pushed Derek toward the food as well and sat down opposite of him to grin. ~hey hey, hurry and eat so we can play later. I want to show you something!~

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 03-03-2017, 12:03 AM

Sophie blushed when Tai caught her, and their fingers interlaced. She could stare into his eyes for hours and not even realize she had been. She giggled at his remark and shook her head lightly, he was teasing her again and her heart fluttered. "Oh Tai." She murmured in a low murmur as she rested her head on his shoulder for a moment before lifting her head and glancing at him. "What should we do for dinner?" She asked, curiously.

Derek really didn't like the way Pedro pushed him towards the bowl of cat food. He stared at it for a moment, then sniffed it. He was so used to eating dumspter food, this was different.. He sat up and turned his nose up, his tail loosely settling on the floor around him. ~No thanks, that canned food is still processing..~ He mewed, tilted his head to the side. His sleek tail twitched slightly. ~Eat, and you can show me whatever it was.~ Derek mewed, actually interested in what the other cat wanted to show him.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-05-2017, 11:04 PM

Tai chuckled. "I guess that depends on what we have in the fridge. It's late already, so I guess it would have to be quick. Or we could just order something in, but..." he continued to muse as he browsed. They both enjoyed cooking, so most of their meals were prepared at home. There was no eating boxed frozen meals, but at least going out always became special because of it. Tai turned to Sophie, smiling as that thought occurred to him. "Would you like me to take you out to dinner?" The question lingered in the air, bold and promising. He was planning something he didn't feel the need to reveal yet.

Pedro frowned, but after walking a circle around Derek, let him be. ~You don't want to eat? Fine. I mean, I can eat it if you want...~ He gave the other cat's dish a look even as he returned to his to lick it clean. ~But okay. We can go as soon as the humans leave! They're about to, you know. Hey, this will be the best thing ever!~

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 03-18-2017, 10:58 PM

Kat Dakuu: sorry for this >.< i've sick off and on all month x.x

Sophie giggled and shook her head lightly at his response. "Let's just order something, this time." She hummed casually, glancing at him. "It's been a long day." She said, then blushed as she heard Tai's next question. ..was he- Was he asking her out on a date? Sophie blushed, and nodded lightly. "That sounds wonderful." She answered, she previous idea fading away as she thought about her and Tai going out for a change. He did move in..but.. this was truely a dream. It had to be.

Derek glanced at Pedro as he eyed his food bowl. ~Don't be stupid! I just don't want it right now.. I'll eat it in a bit.~ He mewed, pawing at the fully orange cat. Derek wandered off and pounced up on the couch while he waited, hoping that Pedro wouldn't eat his food.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-27-2017, 07:19 PM

Tai's smile broadened as he looked Sophie in the eye. Yes, it really was a wonderful idea to go out every now and then. It made the romance fresh, something they didn't have a chance for every day now that they lived together. Dates? It felt like they already progressed past that point and yet the romantic in him said one could never get too far in a romance for that. "Alright, it's settled then," he murmured as he took Sophie's hand. "I'll leave the place as a surprise, so get ready for it. It will be a wonderful dinner for sure."

Pedro whined as he dropped to the floor in front of Derek's dish, eying it with a look almost like a pout. His tail flicked back and forth, ears dropped with unhappiness. ~Awww, for real? Let me know if you change your mind...~ he complained before dragging himself away from the food dishes with much effort. He really did want to keep eating and the unguarded temptation was almost too much. However, he followed Derek to the couch and sat beneath it, staring up. ~At least tell me you're excited though!~

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-30-2017, 11:03 PM

Kat Dakuu: oh god i'm sorry ><
writer's block :x

Sophie smiled sweetly at the man she loved, and lightly kissed his cheek before going off and venturing into her room to pick out an outfit. Then she went into the bathroom and took a fifteen minute shower, dried off, got dressed in a cute little black and white knee-length dress with thin straps and a red lace around the waist. She tied the lace in a bow behind her back and fixed her hair up so she looked extra cute, then slipped on her shoes and met Tai in the living room. "Ready~" She cooed softly, wearing a smile.

Derek rolled his eyes and continued to lounge on the couch. He blinked and tilted his head to the side, curiously. ~Excited, about what?~ He mewed, lowering his head. What could the large orange cat, possibly be excited about? The humans were going out, true- and Derek was here instead of out there- but what was there to be so excited about? He pondered.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-05-2017, 04:36 PM

Smiling to himself, Tai went to freshen himself up as well, feeling quite pleased with his impromptu idea for a date. Putting on a fresh button up shirt that matched the blue-grey color of his eyes, he spent a minute folding the cuffs evenly just below his elbow then tidied his hair. It took him much less time to get ready so he waited for Sophie on the couch. When she did emerge in her little black and white dress, red sash accenting the look perfectly, he smiled with a slight catch of his breath. Even the cat hairs that already gathered on his dark jeans didn't matter anymore. "Oh...yes," he hummed when he realized Sophie asked a question. He stood, offering a hand in order to lead them to the door, though more because he wanted to touch her right now. "You look beautiful."

Pedro's tail flicked fast from side to side in a show of irritation, but as the humans left the room in order to change their outside not-fur, he purred despite his outward annoyance. ~I told you I was going to show you something, right?~ he whined. ~Well it's fine if you don't want to go since it's not really anything fun...~ Standing again, he wandered a few steps away, swishing his tail at Derek's face. ~But I really want to shaaaare!~

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-22-2017, 01:28 AM

Kat Dakuu: ((I am so sorry!! I should've said something sooner >< writer's block hit me hard and I couldn't think of anything as far as 'writing' x0x i think i'm okay now.. if you're willing to continue with me- if not, i can't blame you ^^'))

Sophie blushed at Tai's compliment, she smiled and lightly kissed him on his cheek. "You look handsome, Tai." She said softly, slowly claiming his offered hand as she interlaced her slim fingers with his. She couldn't wait.

Derek flicked the tip of his tail as he glanced at the humans, and couldn't help rolling his eyes at the lovey-dovey atmosphere. He looked back at Pedro and tilted his head at the reminder, and he mewed, showing his interest. Derek got up and followed after the larger cat. ~If you want to show me, then wait up!~ He mewed as he caught up to the orange cat. He had, forgotten, for a moment, that Pedro had something to show him.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-27-2017, 07:18 PM

Tai led Sophie to the door and out into the darkening evening, still glowing from her compliment. He had no doubts that the date would go wonderfully for them, like the treasured moment between them. Just before he shut the door, he called back into the room with a giant grin to the two cats. "Now play nice, kitties! Mom and dad are going to have their own fun, so don't wait up for us~" With that, he let the door close and turned back to Sophie. "Now where were we...?"

After the human's left, Pedro shifted into his human form, his orange tail still swishing behind him as he motioned for Derek to do the same. "Then come on!" He hurried to the back door which he pushed open, revealing the yard behind that backed onto a park and jogging trail, the retention pond there filled with a single night's rain. "Just make sure the door closes or the humans will get unhappy and not pet us when they get back," he hummed with a step out into the yard. Turning over his shoulder, Pedro clenched his hands at his chest, smiling nervously. "You won't get unhappy if we walk there like this, right?"

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 09-10-2017, 11:46 PM

Kat Dakuu:

Sophie couldn't keep from giggling as Tai talked to the cats, before leaving. She smiled at him and gently took his hand. "We were just about to drive away in the night together." She said, beaming with happiness. The two of them were going to have a night together, away from the apartment. Just the two of them!

---

The two of them annoyed Derek to no end, with their lovey-dovey act- and the atmosphere. Bleh. Maybe he was just jealous of them, deep down.. Since he never took the time to find an actually 'lover'. He was too much of a player for that. He noticed Pedro shift into his human form, and he soon did the same, quite relived to be out of that small form of his. Derek stretched slightly and ran his hand through his dark hair. Watching the other with amusement, he followed behind Pedro and smirked. "I prefer this form." He said to him casually as he closed the door behind himself, as Pedro had asked.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-18-2017, 10:14 PM

Pedro smiled in response. "Ah, I think you said that before. I really like being a cat, but it's easier to talk like this, right? And anyway, you look really good in your human form," he hummed, not even pausing to show any shame from his words. He himself was taller, but he never thought of the messy layers of orange hair that faded to cream as something handsome. Derek's features were sharp where his were babyish. In Pedro's eyes, it was something to envy. As he crossed the yard and reached the chain fence that separated it from the jogging trail, he searched until he found a loose section that he could squeeze himself through with effort. Although the fence wasn't tall, he made no effort to take the obvious cat option of jumping it. Once through, he turned back to look at Derek. "Ah, what I want to show you is on this side."