CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 05-18-2014, 02:05 AM

Hahaha I actually might Dys, I need practice XD I might do it tomorrow or sometime this week, I have to find reference pics

steelmagghia
Not ready for school to start!

Old 05-18-2014, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicFoxKitty View Post
I'm good at making the prices go hire

I really want art this time :,(
Aww, well....I'll text you at 8:30 tomorrow evening?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libra View Post
I meant per artist -wiggles eyebrows-
GASP!

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 05-18-2014, 02:06 AM

@ Steel - :D Whoo!

EDIT:

@ Cosmic - Oopsies- Didn't see yo.
Sounds legit. Love firebirds. Yayyy. :D

steelmagghia

Quote:
Oh man. Whoever thought of this idea just make our URE a very rich one. I will participate in EVERYTHING (wants so awesome prizes) xD
Thanks. It was my idea.

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi View Post
If you guys have particular prizes in mind, let me know. I can likely just put those up for payment as it said AMP items were accepted. It would save you guys having to hunt up cheaper items and would let me keep most of my pure. (:
We'll have to take a look at Scher's treasure trove, and look for some things. 2007 items would be the easiest to use. Though we'll have to find out what is available too I think for our options =o

At least 2007 items are actually worth a hefty bit in the amp range xD

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator
Send a message via AIM to Iro

Old 05-18-2014, 02:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacrimosa View Post
Aww! What about the Art Bump? Well actually I might be making a hangout soon so you could poke Anna and I in there. xD
Really?? I've actually never met someone who knows what that is, I just have to say 'vertigo'. xD And yes, very unpleasant.
Ahh, insomnia ugh. ;w; What's been keeping you busy? School or?

Annu; Do people actually buy things? o: I might sell stuffums, too.
I've tried posting in art bump, but I don't feel very comfortable posting randomly in it, if that makes any sense, so that sort of prevented me from posting there more often. DO link me to your hangout whenever it's opened, though!
And yeah, she has an array of medical conditions, but vestibular migraine was one of those more unpleasant ones because there are times when she couldn't bear to get up from bed. Thankfully, the last extreme episode she had was about 2/3 years ago.

I'm already working now, but what's keeping me really busy are all the extra work I do online. xDD

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 05-18-2014, 02:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelmagghia View Post
Aww, well....I'll text you at 8:30 tomorrow evening?

GASP!
Yes please ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia View Post
@ Steel - :D Whoo!

EDIT:

@ Cosmic - Oopsies- Didn't see yo.
Sounds legit. Love firebirds. Yayyy. :D
Hahaha I know you do :3 that's why I don't mind drawing them lol

steelmagghia

Old 05-18-2014, 02:08 AM

Will do sweety. :)

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 05-18-2014, 02:08 AM

@ Cosmic - Aw. Much appreciated. :3 <3

Chi
Dancing to her own beat..
Penpal

Old 05-18-2014, 02:09 AM

Quote:
We'll have to take a look at Scher's treasure trove, and look for some things. 2007 items would be the easiest to use. Though we'll have to find out what is available too I think for our options =o

At least 2007 items are actually worth a hefty bit in the amp range xD
Should I PM both Steel and you with a list I was thinking about? (: Then if there's something that you guys really want, I can see if I have it?

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 05-18-2014, 02:10 AM

Quote:
Will do sweety. :)
Thank you so much <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia View Post
@ Cosmic - Aw. Much appreciated. :3 <3
Mhmm it's no problem ^_^

steelmagghia

Old 05-18-2014, 02:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi View Post
Should I PM both Steel and you with a list I was thinking about? (: Then if there's something that you guys really want, I can see if I have it?
Yeah, PM it to both of us. I have access to Scheherazad and I know all of her inventory.

Lacrimosa
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-18-2014, 02:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroase Delschatten View Post

I've tried posting in art bump, but I don't feel very comfortable posting randomly in it, if that makes any sense, so that sort of prevented me from posting there more often. DO link me to your hangout whenever it's opened, though!
And yeah, she has an array of medical conditions, but vestibular migraine was one of those more unpleasant ones because there are times when she couldn't bear to get up from bed. Thankfully, the last extreme episode she had was about 2/3 years ago.

I'm already working now, but what's keeping me really busy are all the extra work I do online. xDD
Ahh I know what you mean, I tend to feel the same way. I've been trying to make myself post anyway, though. XD;; And will do! I need to draw some stuff for it but I keep getting catblocked.
Oh man, that's exactly what happened to me! I've had it since Feb, but other than the first two weeks I haven't had that happen again until about.. hm about two weeks ago actually.
OOH okay I wasn't sure if you were in work or school! What things do you do online? o:

Chi
Dancing to her own beat..
Penpal

Old 05-18-2014, 02:13 AM

Quote:
Yeah, PM it to both of us. I have access to Scheherazad and I know all of her inventory.
I will. I'll go do it now before I head to bed. (:

steelmagghia

Old 05-18-2014, 02:14 AM

Awesomesauce. Sleep well when you go to bed!

---------- Post added 05-17-2014 at 09:17 PM ----------

Alright guys, I'm going to stick around for another fifteen minutes or so and update anything that comes in during that time. Then I'll have to head to bed. I'll update anything that comes in after I go to bed tomorrow.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 05-18-2014, 02:19 AM

I have church tomorrow so don't expect much posting till it's over xD

steelmagghia

Old 05-18-2014, 02:20 AM

No worries. :)

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 05-18-2014, 02:21 AM

Ahh, I'm so tired lol

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator
Send a message via AIM to Iro

Old 05-18-2014, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacrimosa View Post
Ahh I know what you mean, I tend to feel the same way. I've been trying to make myself post anyway, though. XD;; And will do! I need to draw some stuff for it but I keep getting catblocked.
Oh man, that's exactly what happened to me! I've had it since Feb, but other than the first two weeks I haven't had that happen again until about.. hm about two weeks ago actually.
OOH okay I wasn't sure if you were in work or school! What things do you do online? o:
I'd be more inclined if the thread was a little more active, but I feel awkward when it's slow and your post sits there for ages and I wonder if I may have accidentally killed a thread. O.o
Hah, catblocked! Cats do like to interrupt at the most importunate times.

I hope it gets better for you, Lacri! D:

Well, Mene stuff is one. Though I also take online commissions, so I have that to keep me busy too. The other self-inflicting cause is me participating in these enticing fandom art challenges.

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 05-18-2014, 02:31 AM

Omg! Spaceteam for Android is so fun! Also, I think I'm going to bed. Goodnight everyone! May dystopia not murder you in your sleep

Lacrimosa
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-18-2014, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroase Delschatten View Post

I'd be more inclined if the thread was a little more active, but I feel awkward when it's slow and your post sits there for ages and I wonder if I may have accidentally killed a thread. O.o
Hah, catblocked! Cats do like to interrupt at the most importunate times.

I hope it gets better for you, Lacri! D:

Well, Mene stuff is one. Though I also take online commissions, so I have that to keep me busy too. The other self-inflicting cause is me participating in these enticing fandom art challenges.
I think it's just different timezones and the fact that KofK is generally a slow moving forum. XDD But yeah I know what you mean.
They do. I feel like they're working in shifts.. one was on my lap for a while, got up and left, and the other took his place.

Thank you!! I hope so too.. "orz

Ahh I see, tons of arting then. XD As long as you're having fun and not wearing yourself out too much! What's an example of a fandom art challenge? o; Curious since I'm not sure I've seen one.

Good night Libra! I'll try to keep Anna away from murdering. 8u

steelmagghia

Old 05-18-2014, 02:34 AM

Hehe, indeed. I'm going to bed as well. All bids are updated to this point.

I look forward to seeing you guys tomorrow!

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 05-18-2014, 02:36 AM

Also, we are currently at 162K right now... But that is sleepy math so you might not be able to trust it.

---------- Post added 05-17-2014 at 10:37 PM ----------

Also I think my bids are all updated! See you all tomorrow night at the same time (at least on Monday I will be off the whole day and able to update bids through out the last day)

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 05-18-2014, 02:37 AM

And that's just barely started.

I wouldn't doubt if Iro and Omi top out at over 100k apiece.

steelmagghia

Old 05-18-2014, 02:38 AM

Dude...we have already quadrupled last auction!!!