View Poll Results: Vote for the overall now!!
Hatake Ayumi 1 - You said Wah? 0 0%
Hatake Ayumi 2 - You said Wah? 3 14.29%
Minuxe - You said Wah? 1 4.76%
JellySundae - You said Wah? 1 4.76%
Suona - You said Wah? 7 33.33%
.Jazzed - No seriously.. 1 4.76%
Ferra - Draw me a map! 8 38.10%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Rylynne
your resident bonafide coffee ad...

Old 08-09-2009, 04:45 PM

@ twizted : Yay for you then! :'D <3<3

@ jelly : There's a top performers' list? o_o;;

@ Sizzla : Half of the people I sing to don't like my singing either. D: </3

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 08-09-2009, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartuc View Post
Who had a couple years without a connection.
*raises hand* When I first moved to England back in November of 2002. I had to go to the local library to get to use the internet. It wasn't until after I was kicked out of my exMIL's house, got a job and could finally afford internet was I reconnected. I want to say that was March 2004. So wait about a year and a half. Still it felt great to be reconnected.

I'm back in the US now. And I told my hubby I can make do without cable, phone...but please don't take my internet!! :gonk: It's how I pay all my bills and keep in touch, etc.

@Bartuc - I'm assuming you mean at Mene. Does your interest from this place start to wane once you become a mod? I can imagine if people are constantly bickering and being hard to deal with it can make it very much feel like work and not fun. :|

twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 08-09-2009, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izumi View Post
Because I'm moving tomorrow. Hubby has already told me first thing tomorrow morning the internet will be unplugged and the computer packed. The technician from our provider is coming 3-5 on Tuesday...so I won't be on until Tuesday afternoon or evening. Noooo I have a life! I thought the internet was my life!

Seriously though when the internet does go (and yes I've gone a couple years without a connection - it sucked) I really feel disconnected and just kinda isolated. It's what keeps me socializing. I guess I could wander over to my dear friend's house up the road but she's been so stressed out lately she's been not too much fun to hang out with. I feel for her though...she's going through hell with one of her kid's health issues.
Oh. I see. Aww. I hope moving goes well for you.

Aww.

Bartuc
Sky Pirate

Old 08-09-2009, 04:54 PM

Izumi
Ahh okay.

Not really wavering at all. Just work keeps me from coming on. I have lots of fun on here. =) Lots to do.

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 08-09-2009, 05:00 PM

Ah ok your job outside of Mene is busy. Understandably...That's another thing is I'm currently unemployed so other than stuff around the house I don't have a whole lot better to do. :P

I'm going to start looking once the move is out of the way for another job, either that or hope that the place I worked for starts hiring again. Just they had too many people and not enough positions so I'm kind of in limbo at the moment. Don't know if I really want to be employed by them for the way I was treated, but at the same time you can't really beat working from home...especially in the winter when it's cold and snowy and you reeeally don't want to leave the house.

Navi
Starving Artist
Send a message via AIM to Navi

Old 08-09-2009, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia View Post
@ Navi - If you're not blind, choking, or deaf first. xD <333 Ahhh, its been a while since we've spoken. ;o;
It has, it's been a while since I've been on this site to chat rather than just peruse the art forums. How have you been? <3

@Ryl: That's what I thought too! But it's on the first page of the "Event Information" link. : )

Everyone's too interested in other performers to listen to me sing. *cries*

twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 08-09-2009, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navi View Post
It has, it's been a while since I've been on this site to chat rather than just peruse the art forums. How have you been? <3
Same here, actually.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 08-09-2009, 05:09 PM

@ Navi - This is my first time back on Mene for a while. RO stole me away. >>;

Bartuc
Sky Pirate

Old 08-09-2009, 05:18 PM

Izumi
Yeah, busy life but hey. It isn't too bad.

Anna
RO stole you D:< Can I keel it?

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 08-09-2009, 05:20 PM

Ragnorok? I tried that...couldn't get into it. I dunno. I got really into an old game called Dark Ages long long time ago, and since then MMORPGs haven't really had the same stick. I played PSO for awhile, but even that wasn't quite in depth. Still fun. I miss those days...kind of.

Bartuc
Sky Pirate

Old 08-09-2009, 05:27 PM

The only MMORPG that I found enjoyable was Guild Wars >,>

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 08-09-2009, 05:30 PM

Oh god I forgot about that one!! I've wasted hours in that with my ex. Now it just wreaks of him so I can't ever get myself in the mood to play it. >_< I have a ton of awesome stuff on there too.

Bartuc
Sky Pirate

Old 08-09-2009, 05:31 PM

It is such an amazing game. =)

OH MY GOD! HALLOWEEN II LOOKS FUCKING AWESOME!

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 08-09-2009, 05:34 PM

I knew someone had to be interested in that movie...:sarcasm: Hubby's like "But I like Rob Zombie films" and I'm like fine go watch it yourself. :talk2hand: I really dislike horror. I don't like being scared out of my wits.

GW is an awesome game, and awesome in the fact there's no monthly fee to play it. I hate those games where you have to pay to play each month. Makes you feel obligated to play to get your money's worth.

:ROFL: Cat just dropped his mouse behind the bed and nearly crapped himself. Wish I had a videocamera. He isn't the brightest of cats.

twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 08-09-2009, 05:42 PM

Quote:
The only MMORPG that I found enjoyable was Guild Wars >,>
My boyfriend used to play that all the time. He's usually too busy now working and stuff to play though.

Navi
Starving Artist
Send a message via AIM to Navi

Old 08-09-2009, 05:52 PM

I'm a World of Warcraft'er. I should play GW again, though I'd be so far behind everyone and I don't have any of the expansions. >_>

Bartuc
Sky Pirate

Old 08-09-2009, 06:15 PM

Izumi
Rob Zombie definitely did a great job with these movies.

Thats what I loved about it! It was free with purchase of the game!

eve
That is too bad. It is alot of fun.

Navi
Oh my god you have to get the expansions! That game is amazing!!

Troubledfox
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-09-2009, 06:30 PM

Hi bartuc!

You play GW? MEEE TOO! :)

Bartuc
Sky Pirate

Old 08-09-2009, 06:35 PM

Hellz yeah! the game is super awesome!!

twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 08-09-2009, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Izumi
Rob Zombie definitely did a great job with these movies.

Thats what I loved about it! It was free with purchase of the game!

eve
That is too bad. It is alot of fun.

Navi
Oh my god you have to get the expansions! That game is amazing!!
Yeah. He used to play it a ton. Along with Oblivion and Conan.

Bartuc
Sky Pirate

Old 08-09-2009, 06:38 PM

Oblivion is an AMAZING GAME!!

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 08-09-2009, 06:54 PM

Oh jeez. My 7 year old stepson is infatuated with Oblivion. It's kind of cute though as he can't read very well and all he does is run around and kill things...but he can seriously spend HOURS doing it! I loved that game too. I never beat it but it's AMAZINGLY in depth!

Bartuc
Sky Pirate

Old 08-09-2009, 06:56 PM

Wait, there is more than just killing in that game? o_o

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 08-09-2009, 07:00 PM

Apparently! :XD

Hubby has spent an amazing amount of time and effort into his guy and oh my gosh he's got all sorts of neat spells he's conjured up and armor. He actually started to save all the 'rare weapons' you got in game and decorate his house with them in all the cases. What's nice is there's a main story but there's just so much off the beaten path to see and do and experience. And I LOVE the god of madness.

*shares her favorite clip*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq9TnI7ssTU

Sheogorath is my hero....:heart:

.Jazzed
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to .Jazzed

Old 08-09-2009, 07:15 PM

Contest Entry
Username: .Jazzed

Quote:
No seriously, why were you not there?
Well it all started the night before, when I was arranging my tea cups in chronological order skyward based on the name of their region of origin depending on the time in which they were manufactures when a gust of wind and fire blew open my window and whispered in a dark and ominous, very Don LaFontain-like voice saying "In a time when babies come out of girls and water falls from the sky, one woman will stand between more chocolate, and the end of the world." It totally knocked over all the cups and in amongst the shards of clay and wood, was a KEY! It looked like one of those generic keys that came with that barbie diary? Well I remembered I had one in my room so I decided I'd get it before bed. I washed up just as the double dose of my sleeping medicine I had taken before arranging my tea cups started to really hit, but before I could get that diary out I'd already passed out!

I woke up later to my alarm sounding in the distance, like it was coming from outside. Then after opening my eyes, I found that I was outside! In my hands was that diary and I was standing in the center of a symbol with lots of strange designs, but what stood out most was that it was a circle. And I was talking in some strange, foreign language, making sounds I didn't even know could come out of a predominately english woman! Next thing I know this fog rolls in, so thick I couldn't even see my hands in front of my face! I called out for someone to come help me! I heard a murmur farther off, so I headed towards it. I kept calling for it, and it kept replying.

Finally the fog thinned, and there I was standing on the moon at the time of the Apollo 13 landing! So there's Astronaut David Scott dropping the hammer and feather when it hits me; If they hit the moon, we're all toast! So I jumped as high as I could muster straight for Mister Dave. Just as he's letting go he looks up wide eyes and pale as a ghost. As I was floating there, it occurred to me that he probably thought I was some kind of martian here up on the moon without a suit. Then BOOM, I smash through my bedroom window and fall two floors to the ground. I broke my arm! My neighbor, a taxi driver, drove me to the hospital and I was there all day in the damn waiting room.

I found out later that my roommate had put his tabs of LSD in my bottle of sleeping pills without wrapping them, and in the july heat my sleeping pills had absorbed the drug. So my whole evening was in fact the makings of a crazy psychedelic trip.

Sorry I missed our date. -.- Will you sign my cast?

Last edited by .Jazzed; 08-09-2009 at 07:18 PM..