Lathrine
theatre major from nurse school

Old 12-13-2008, 03:37 AM

Mehen would be laughing like a fiend at their unfortunate position. XD But he would be nice and swear to never tell anyone- especially D'iala.

Iltu
do you think pigeons have feelin...

Old 12-13-2008, 03:45 AM

What a jerk. XD But I'd do that too, so... I can't judge.

And then, I betcha what would happen is that a while later, Nami, Kirechk, and D'iala would be in a room together and thein either Kirechk or Nami would just end up panicking and blurting it out. o_o

Lathrine

Old 12-13-2008, 04:08 AM

Inorite? XD

And D'iala would just be going all "... So? D:" Because he wouldn't see what the big deal was. XD

Iltu

Old 12-13-2008, 04:11 AM

He's the best ever. XD

Lathrine

Old 12-13-2008, 04:17 AM

XD I had this really specific personality set up for D'iala when I started the roleplay, but he's just kind of bent and created himself his own personality- which I'm kind of glad of. o 3o

Edit: The following is a real conversation I had, and I'm tired enough I find extremely amusing. :insane:

Brother: "She's snickering at me!"
Dad: "Be glad she's not Kit-Kating you"
Mom: "She could be Marsing."
Dad: "Oh, dude, totally."
Me: "XDDDD" *is completely helpless for laughter*

Last edited by Lathrine; 12-13-2008 at 05:42 AM..

Iltu

Old 12-13-2008, 01:36 PM

Ah, they grow up so fast. :'D

*dies of laughter* That's it. *packs bags* I'm coming to live with you and your terribly amusing family! ...And bringing my dogs and cat. It's okay. If someone hears the dogs bark, we'll just say it was your cats. :P

Lathrine

Old 12-13-2008, 02:33 PM

Don't they, though. :'D

You know, I really wouldn't put it past our cats to bark. XD One of them already does this weird chirp.... thing at birds out the window. :P

Iltu

Old 12-13-2008, 02:59 PM

My cat just meows, mostly. And makes this angry "MRRRRRRRR" noise when he's ticked off. o_o It's kind of funny.

But I get hurt when he's ticked off. So then it's not funny no more.

Lathrine

Old 12-13-2008, 03:03 PM

D: That's no fun!

Most of my time spent around our cats consists of guessing when they're going to swipe at me and snatching my hand away before they do. :insane: I just do things that tick them off too often. Like snuggling them. :insert :imhappyplz: face:

Iltu

Old 12-13-2008, 03:34 PM

My cat just kind of FREAKS at random. D: The other day, I was standing by the table he was sitting on, and he just ATTACKED my hand! I gots many scratches on there!

My geometry teacher was checking my homework, and he noticed, and the conversation went like:

Teacher: "...What happened to your hand?"
Me: "My cat."
Teacher: "You have a cat?"
Me: "Yeah. He attacked me for no reason. I love him, but... he's kind of a jerk."
Teacher: "Kind of like the people in this class?"
Me: "...Yeah, pretty much."

Because my cat, much like the kids in my geometry class, is a jerk. o_o I call him Hellcat.

Lathrine

Old 12-13-2008, 03:36 PM

D: He sounds like Gyspy in a bad mood. "NRAOR! *swipe*" "THE HELL?! There was PLENTY of room for you to walk by, crazy cat! D<"

Dude. I want a cat to call Hellcat. o_o

Iltu

Old 12-13-2008, 03:41 PM

I also call him Death in a Cup. o_o ...I don't know why. His name is Bono.

...You know, we don't even call him Bono half the time. Alot of the time, he's just 'The Cat' and we almost named him that, too.

I wanted to name him The Cat or Edgar...

Lathrine

Old 12-13-2008, 03:45 PM

Edgar would have been a neat cat name! :D

Isn't it kinda weird how you can name a cat one thing, then almost NEVER call it that? o_o

Iltu

Old 12-13-2008, 03:52 PM

There was actually just a cat who got stuck in under the hood of a car, and got mangled by the fan belt. Vets reattached her face, and she's okay now (talk about an AMAZING cat! :D) and but her name was Edgar. I was like, "Mom, I told you Edgar was a good cat name..."

It is. o_o We call him The Cat, Kiki, Kitty, and an assortment of other nicknames more than we call him Bono...

Lathrine

Old 12-13-2008, 04:07 PM

Holy shoot! :D DEFINITELY an amazing cat!

o_o Same. I wonder if I called the cats by their names if they would listen to me more often...?

Iltu

Old 12-13-2008, 04:15 PM

I would adopt her if she didn't already have a good home. :D

My cat doesn't even respond to Bono. o_o he responds to Kiki more than any other name.

Lathrine

Old 12-13-2008, 04:16 PM

"Bono? Who's Bono? You CAN'T be talking to me." XD

Iltu

Old 12-13-2008, 04:18 PM

He probably thinks we're talking to the guy from U2. XD 'Swho he's named after. Because my mom is in love with him. :P

Lathrine

Old 12-13-2008, 04:40 PM

Makes me wonder if he even LIKES that name. XD We didn't name our cats after anyone in particular. My mom got to name Gypsy since technically she was a gift from my grandma - same one who made my Ed coat :insane: - and Grace was the name her original owner had given her, so we just kept that.

Iltu

Old 12-13-2008, 04:43 PM

I love the names Grace and Gypsy for cats! They're so pretty! :D

Lathrine

Old 12-13-2008, 04:48 PM

Aren't they? :D

Grace's name is a bit of irony, though.

She was still a kitten when we got her, and her previous owners hadn't taken good care of her. D: The apartments we had been living in at the time had a MAJOR flea problem in the winter, but the managers hadn't told us that. :X Poor Grace looks just about eaten alive from those fleas and was missing most of the fur on her lower back from scratching so much. When we adopted her from her old owners, she was really, really skinny and couldn't walk very far along... much of anything except the floor because her balance was so out of whack she kept falling off.

She's doing much better now, though, six years later. :D

Iltu

Old 12-13-2008, 05:00 PM

Awwwww, poor kitty! D: I'm glad she's doing well now, though. :D

We got Bono off the street, he was hanging out in the neighborhood for a few days and then just... Followed my mom inside like he'd lived there his whole life. He ate a ton of dog food, and drank like he'd never seen water before. :< He was only eight months old, skinny as a rail, unneutered, and roaming the streets with just a flea collar on. He had worms and ear mites, and no one had contacted the local animal shelter, vets offices, or put any adds in the news paper about him, so we decided to find a new home for him. Whenever my mom let him outside, he always came back, and eventually she decided to go get his problems taken care of, and then just got him neutered while she was at it, saying his new owner could just pay her back. And at some point... We just stopped talking about getting a new home for him, and about a month and a half after we'd taken him in, we realized he wasn't going anywhere. :D

We've had him for a year since October, hard to believe we've had him that long! He's huge now, and not fat, he's really lean. It's just that... he's a big cat. o_o

And by the way, this is the guy my mom named him after-

Lathrine

Old 12-13-2008, 05:18 PM

*whistles* Wow. D: Poor Bono! He... really must have been hungry. XD I'm glad that you guys ended up keeping him- he sounds like a good cat, for all his spazzy random attacks.

But, yeah. Grace is a BIG cat now. Really similar to how you described Bono, actually. Not fat, just... big. XD And VERY cuddly when she wants to be. She refuses to sit on anyones lap, but will stand on her hind legs with her front paws on your leg, and look at you until you pick her up. Then she'll snuggle right at the crook where your neck and should meet until she wants down. :P

.... The guy in the picture, Bono, looks similar to cat to me. o_o

Iltu

Old 12-13-2008, 05:37 PM

Awww, she sounds so cute! Bono only snuggles when he just walks into your lap and falls alseep there, and refuses to otherwise. But it's real cute when he does. :3

...It was fate, then! :D

Lathrine

Old 12-13-2008, 06:02 PM

:3 Awww! That's so cute. x3