ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 06-06-2007, 02:39 AM

• Hello, hello Menewshans!

Man...I had a long day. After my classes, I went to HEB, which is a grocery store only in Texas, I believe, and Bath and Body Works. I KNEW I shouldn't have bought so much stuff...But I kept saying in my head I should treat myself. Ughhh...*laughs* At least I have yummy foods and things to keep me smelling nice and being soft.

Alice Seno
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-06-2007, 09:19 AM

Hey Tori! I've been up all night*yawns* and I still can't get to sleep. It sucks! There is no way, in hell, I'm going to school today...I'm done now.

Stephanie
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Stephanie Send a message via MSN to Stephanie

Old 06-06-2007, 09:40 AM

Haha, I'm still pretty awake myself, and its 2:40am D:

Heya, I'm Stephanie! Pleased to meet you all :D

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 06-07-2007, 12:28 AM

• @Alice Seno: *blinks* Why were you up all night? O_O Gosh, I hope you get some rest. *will end up pulling a bunch of all nighters herself soon* XD

@Stephanie: Hello! Nice to meet you too! :D

Gosh, if it weren't for school and the heat, I'd be up all night too. XD *such a night owl!*

[random hero]
n/a
Send a message via ICQ to [random hero] Send a message via MSN to [random hero]

Old 06-07-2007, 12:34 AM

Hello *waves*

I'm 18 and up! And new to this site. (I guess that's obvious, lol)

I'm 22 from Canada, trying to stay cool on a hot muggy day.

^_^

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 06-07-2007, 07:14 PM

• Hi there, [random hero]! Nice to meet you! Yay, someone around my age! XD

Ooo, Canada. Canada and Mexico are so close and I've still yet to visit either. Which area are you from?

Alice Seno
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-07-2007, 07:17 PM

Hey Tori! Nice to see that yer online!

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 06-07-2007, 07:29 PM

• Hi there, Alice!

Wooo, yeah. <3 I took my first test in summer school, so I deserve a break. XD I do need to work on some art from my shop. *shifty eyes*

How are you today? :D

Alice Seno
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-07-2007, 07:40 PM

I'm good! Damn...This quest of mine is taking way too long...It's draining me...

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 06-07-2007, 09:05 PM

• What are you questing for?

I'm still questing a Valentine's Hairpin...but every month, I keep trying to buy a contribution item set. @_@ So...there goes my gold...

`Riku
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-08-2007, 12:22 AM

I <3 holes in the walls.
Some of the best food stores/restaurants are like that. <3
Like...there are these two stores actually right next door to each other in a little shopping center, total holes in walls, and they make the BEST food and have the BEST customer service. It's amazing.

Just thought I'd let you know.
Every time I read your topic title....I think of how great those little not widely known places are.

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 06-08-2007, 12:26 AM

• Hi there 'Riku!

Hehehe, oh, I totally know what you mean by places like that! One time my family went to Houston, got hungry, and discovered this really small noodle shop. <3 Just kind of found it by accident after getting lost. They had no ads or anything...but OH my god...the food was amazing and the owners were absolutely sweet.

If only we could find it again. XD

Bani
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-29-2007, 02:42 AM

Hey! How are you doing TK? Lame that the dorm room is bringing you down. At least you'll be home for holidays right? That's something to look forward to!

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 06-29-2007, 02:44 AM

• Hey Ban Ban!

Dorm room is great. It's that evil beast that resides in the other half. *needs a knight in shining armor to battle it* ._.;;

Will we be able to get lunch or something when I go back this weekend?

Bani
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-29-2007, 02:46 AM

I want to meet her! One day I'll go visiit you, just have to work out the hours and finish up this British Lit course.

YEA we can get lunch! That'd be great! If you're up for spending like..13 dollars we can go to Seoul, but if you don't like it that is a lot of money to just use like that. Either way, no matter where we go, we'll have some time together.

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 06-29-2007, 02:51 AM

• Ick, she doesn't deserve to meet you. Or to be in my presence. D:

Oh yum! You'll have to come over a weekend...Take you to eat Thai or Japanese food or something. There's even a cheap Korean place. Chinese too...I sure have food on the mind...

Good lord. I thought you said it was $10 to eat there...o_o; It's $13 for EACH at Seoul Garden?? I could...make you Korean food if...you just tell me what you like. You know...infuse some love and idiocy into it. XD

Bani
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-29-2007, 02:55 AM

:D Someone does like food a lot! I'll take you to eat some food from my culture. Good ole Mexican food. There's these two places we could go. One is mostly take out though. So....we'll have to take it and eat somewhere else. It's pretty cheap.

MAKE ME FOOD! I DEMAND IT! I dunno what I like. I've only tried a few things. It's like 9 dollars but if you add a drink and all it comes out to more than that. I guess we could just get water. More importantly...MAKE ME FOOD!

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 06-29-2007, 03:05 AM

• Ohmigod yes, I could go for some Mexican. <3 I like me some meat. Beef. Yum!

*laughs* Okay. So I know you like bulgogi. That I could make. When you come to Austin, I can buy you galbi (Korean BBQ) from the restaurant. It's time consuming to soak and season it...cook...Easier to let someone else do it. *laughs* Assuming I have to offer you stuff not super spicy or seafood-y, I do believe those are the two things I'd definitely feed you...

Have you even tried sushi? .......I've let you try kimbap, right? *forgets* @_@ I can make that.

Bani
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-29-2007, 03:16 AM

Okay! We can go get Mexican then!

Yea I like bulgogi! I like the chicken one. Someone told me to get something that starts with a b. *laughs* If I see it written I'll know what it is. I likes me some spicy, MEXICAN. Hehehehe. Seafood I'm severely picky with so you're right there! Not a fan of sushi and yup you gave me kimbap before!

I don't have any new movies or I'd say I had stuff for us to watch. Well, I'm considering buying Music and Lyrics, School of Rock, and Holiday. Not exactly fun time movies, I just thought they were cute.

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 06-29-2007, 03:39 AM

• Woo woo! Saturday sound good?

Oh, dak bulgogi. Got it. *laughs* We always make beef, so hmmm...I'll look into it.

Hahaha, Korean spices will be too hardcore then.
    Hey, if we ever went to O-Mart though, we should totally get the spicy chicken wings. It's yum.

I'm assuming I gave you kimbap with nothing in it...because a lot of it has veggies and meats in them. Sushi's got rice vinegar that makes it kind of sweet...raw fish...stuff like that. Still, I'd take you to the Japanese sushi place because they have good bento boxes for cheap during lunch. YOU HAVE TO TRY TORIKATSU. HAHAHAHAHAHA! NO JOKE!

Bani
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-29-2007, 03:44 AM

Sure, saturday sounds good! We'll figure stuff out to do.

All the spicy talk makes me want to eat peppers...stop it. I'm hungry. I dunno when we could go to O-Mart.

HAHAHAH it took a few reads to get torikatsu.

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 06-29-2007, 03:48 AM

• You have peppers?

By the way, if I'm reminded...I could bring anime or Kdrama/movies to watch...

DO I GET TO PLAY WITH YOUR WIIIIIII?? :D

*laughs* I remember when someone mentioned torikatsu. I was like NO WAI, SERIOUSLY? There's a FOOD named after me. XD But...tori = chicken...and then katsu...Anyways, yeah, the place next to Momoko's has good fried chicken on rice....hahaha.

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 06-29-2007, 03:59 AM

• I do gotta admit something...I'm a little concerned about travel tomorrow...The news talks a lot about evacuations...all of the heavy rains and stuff. Austin has frickin clear skies. I guess the storms are coming. @_@

How is the weather right now? Not raining?

Bani
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-29-2007, 04:01 AM

Course I have peppers, there's always tortillas, peppers, salsa here.

Sure you can play the wii. We had Mario Party 8 rented but we returned it. It was pretty good.

I remember in high school sophomore year I got that book and pointed out tori was chicken to you. Do you remember? BAH! I dont' want to ride buses. *LAUGHS* I'll have to prep myself for that.

Didn't want to spend too much money either. I have a few things to buy and limited amounts at my disposal. SO I'll see how much mom will pay and how much I'll have left after I pay for this 80 dollar PDA service thing. Maybe I can get out of that or something.

Bani
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-29-2007, 04:11 AM

Ohhhhh, Yea... It has been raining a lot! Just be careful........I'm not sure exactly where the bad situations were. It's not too bad in cove.