ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 06-29-2007, 04:15 AM

• I'm in the mood to shoot bunnies...:D

Hahaha, I remember. That preschool book. That was a hilarious BAH moment. Maybe I should change my username from ToriKat to Torikatsu. It'd be funny.

Promise you won't have to ride the bus to the restaurants I'll take you. They're all in walking distance. And considering how much I don't like to move...the fact that I trek to those places says something...

Ughhh...I'm no fan of the rain. Gag. I'm trying to read up on the articles to see if the places we drive through have been evacuated or flooded...

I'll be sure to bring the movies!

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...
Send a message via MSN to Rusalka

Old 06-29-2007, 04:19 AM

Hey, not much happening anywhere but here so I decided to take a peek.

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 06-29-2007, 04:21 AM

• Hi Kale! How are you? :D

Today feels like a quiet day on Menewsha...*searching for topics to post in*

Bani
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-29-2007, 04:22 AM

WALKING? What's that? Being able to drive has made me soooo lazy. I don't even walk across my small campus. I figure if there are parking spaces I'm meant to drive there. Not to mention I can just go straight home instead of walking to the car again.

I haven't been straightening my hair since it's been raining so much. Today it dried up a lot, and the flooding in cove wasn't severe or anything. At least my flowers are doing well! You have to see my flowers!

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 06-29-2007, 04:25 AM

Hey Tori, almost said Tiro there.. hey would be a cool name as well.. but I'm good. I know what you mean though.. it's fallen quiet all over again. I found a good debate topic in book section though about Severus Snape so it's keeping me a little amused but want a small place to hang out and chat about everything and nothing at the same time.

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 06-29-2007, 04:27 AM

• *LAUGHS*

My campus is like HOW many times bigger than yours? And I trek across for some fried chicken. Man, I just kill the benefits of walking by eating that. *groans* Can't help it when it's GOOD. D:

Using that logic, if there's a sidewalk, you're meant to walk there, hm? XD *smart ass mode*

Oh yeah! Miss little Morgan. *laughs* They're not potted, right? They're actually in the ground?

Okay, good. I checked the maps and the weather reports. And ends up that the route we drive to isn't going toward Georgetown....which is one of the places that has flooding issues. We go the backwoods ways...shorter, but a little crazy with deer jumping out at us occasionally. Deer are...not intelligent creatures. D:

Bani
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-29-2007, 04:27 AM

Hi Kale!

Bani
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-29-2007, 04:29 AM

I think it's not so much as there's something there so I have to do it. It's more a reason to excuse what I do and don't want to do.

I have potted and ground planted plants...TALENT

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 06-29-2007, 04:31 AM

• @Kale: I like Tiro too. <3
    Oh my gosh. The last book is coming out...and I have still yet to read books five and six. X_X Oh poo. *laughs* AND the movie's coming out...oh my gosh. Inundation of Harry Potter...

Hehe, same same. I like working on art and talking. <3 (by the way, your signature art is so pretty :D)

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 06-29-2007, 04:33 AM

• @Bani: Well...that's my reasoning with food. If it's here, I was meant to consume it. D:

Well that pwns. XD
    You've...seen the photos I took last time, right? I was looking at them the other day...and I realized our garden in the background looks like it was Photoshopped in or something. Too nice to be real.

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 06-29-2007, 04:35 AM

Bani - Hey, how are you?

Tiro - Shall call you that then. *bows*
Yeah, I didn't like the sixth much... won't tell you what happens but just I can tell by Rowling's writing that she's tired of writing Harry Potter, as an author I can sorta see what people are feeling when they write works.. or just chatting like this.

I don't have much expectations for the movie or book but I'll watch the movie and buy the book anyways.

Thanks, Inverno's work. I need another one though of this avi.. I like it much better than that one.

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 06-29-2007, 04:43 AM

• @Kale: *squees at new nickname* XD

I have to admit...the reason why I'm having troubles reading five is...well, I can't seem to start it. I had the same problem with book one. Her introductions aren't very...interesting. Once it picks up is when I'm into it for a good run.

My friends were highly anticipating the upcoming film. I'm more concerned about reading the book before I watch it. @_@ In a way, I wish I was just as into Harry Potter like some of the other fans. They come up with some really interesting theories...

Gosh, I haven't been in the art shops forum in awhile. Oh god, I need to finish my commissions soon. XD I've kept those poor people waiting too long! *needed a break for school*

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 06-29-2007, 04:46 AM

Yeah I know what you mean... but if you're having a hard time on the Fifth.. really take your time on the Sixth.. it's VERY slow moving and I think she just wrote it for the heck of it and never really gave it her best... just wrote down what came to mind without trying to make it at all very interesting which is why I see in her writing that she's tiring of her own works.

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 06-29-2007, 05:04 AM

• @Kale: Oh great. ^^; That might mean the last book will be painful to read...I wonder if it's due to all of the pressures to make it so exceptional? Like...if there weren't the massive following...she'd be writing what she wanted for the sake of expression, no? But now she has to force it to live up to everyone's expectations...?

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 06-29-2007, 05:07 AM

Well you have to remember ... there's so many books and it's the only thing she's been writing about.. she's gotten to the point that she can't write unless she's in a coffee shop... She publishes one book then moves on to the next.. she really needs a break to spend with her kids but she doesn't so she end up getting bored of Harry Potter because that's all she's been writing for so many year.

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 06-29-2007, 05:23 AM

• Oh gosh. That's kind of sad. Considering how long Harry Potter's been going...she could've used that time with her family. *nods* It's a tough position for her...

Last edited by fiarra; 02-18-2009 at 02:20 AM..

Bani
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-11-2007, 01:23 AM

HELLOOO TK> How are you this evening?

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 07-11-2007, 01:25 AM

• I'm doing okay. Kind of tired for some reason. I must not be used to waking up at 7:00 AM. XD I know you are used to waking up super early. How are you doing?

Bani
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-11-2007, 01:28 AM

hahhaha yea, I get up at 6 every morning. it NEVER gets easy, but luckily i'll only have to wake up at 8 30 from now on mondays and wednesdays. So I'm happy for that. Be sure to go to bed early tonight!

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 07-11-2007, 01:31 AM

• Hehe, I will. Ooo, that's good. You get extra sleep.
    Do you drink anything to help you wake up?
    I went to Starbucks this morning and got an iced chai latte. But the lady gave me a regular mocha latte. I was walking down the stairs and sipped it....and made the strangest face ever...'cause I was like......wait...this isn't tea. D: I'm glad I went back to get my real order.
    The freshman orientation kiddies were swarming everywhere. XD

Arcaica
*^_^*

Old 07-11-2007, 01:31 AM

Im jumping from thread to thread! :D

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 07-11-2007, 01:34 AM

• Hi there Arcaica. ^_^

Arcaica
*^_^*

Old 07-11-2007, 01:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToriKat
  • Hi there Arcaica. ^_^
Hi.. how are you?

Bani
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-11-2007, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToriKat
  • Hehe, I will. Ooo, that's good. You get extra sleep.
    Do you drink anything to help you wake up?
    I went to Starbucks this morning and got an iced chai latte. But the lady gave me a regular mocha latte. I was walking down the stairs and sipped it....and made the strangest face ever...'cause I was like......wait...this isn't tea. D: I'm glad I went back to get my real order.
    The freshman orientation kiddies were swarming everywhere. XD
Sometimes I have a coffee...but sunshine is my usual meal. *laughS* Hahahaha, I still have yet to try a tea thing! I'm afraid to sway from the mocha frapp bottle drinks or the ice caps.

Boo to FRESHMEN. jk. I wish I was one again.

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 07-11-2007, 01:37 AM

• I'm fine, thank you. ^_^ How are you today?

/randomness...Why do I have a strange craving for Hamburger Helper? D: