If enough people join,
And I feel like it,
I'll make an OOC.

No character bios needed,
YET.

SEG
*^_^*

Old 07-05-2007, 08:52 AM

A pair or staunch white boots exuberantly cut into the rugged, manly chared dirts. Yes, plural dirts. A cloud of mysterious blue smoke billowed, stinging our firey stallion, as he, I mean she, liked to call herself, as I was saying, our firey stallion's... eyes. She laughed maniacally, stabbing the air with her dagger made of twigs and leaves, jumping and sommersaulting in abused dramatization, her tummy growling in mid-leap. This is where she fell, face down in the whatever the ground was made of, and took a nice, big ol' taste of it's chalky, yet nougaty flavor. 'Superb, I say!' she exclaimed, leaping to her feet, then whirling about on her heel, hand raised as if there was actually a sword to point to the sky. 'Hark!' she yelled with a misplaced scowl, 'What is the point between the mustard and the rat? And, why is it your boobies are wooden? Flying monster of doom!'

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via ICQ to Miakoda Send a message via AIM to Miakoda Send a message via MSN to Miakoda Send a message via Yahoo to Miakoda

Old 07-05-2007, 08:54 AM

Ya Seg is doing an rp for me. This would be because i am an insomniac and cannot sleep so whoever happens to be up at that hour is generally begged to stay up. SEG would know this alot. Cause SEG stays up. really you think she would learn but oh well

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via ICQ to Miakoda Send a message via AIM to Miakoda Send a message via MSN to Miakoda Send a message via Yahoo to Miakoda

Old 07-05-2007, 08:59 AM

"BILLOWS!!!!!!!! I'm hungry." Yelled a girl landing on the woman's shoulders. She was smaller then the woman and definatly lighter seeing as the woman did not fall to the ground as she was bounded upon. "we need to get some food."

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-05-2007, 09:11 AM

(-twighlight zone music- I'm waiting for SEG's post)

SEG
*^_^*

Old 07-05-2007, 09:13 AM

A firey fist crunched into the nose shaped pieces of Billows' crunchatizing deliciously tantalizing cereal, she scowling then twirling to meet this unidentified character's face. 'YOU!' she yelled primatively, her disgusted point shoved into a light socket as she crisply continued, 'Why does the monkey shake his bon bon to Enrique Iglesias?' With a simple press of the handy red EASY button, Billows was ejaculated from her chair, crash-landing the twiggy branches of the tree adorning their hallway, her plaid loin cloth floating freely in the breeze as she plummeted toward the ground. She hopped to her feet exuberantly, pants magically, and unexplicably adorning her lower half, wielding a 007 golden gun, Mission Impossible music repetatively drumming from their pouding sound sytem. 'I hear them chestnust are mighty fine this time o' year,' she drawled, ninja chucking the gun at a dart board. A gaping hole was produced instead, Billows shoving her face into it and gazing in astonished wonderment. The twinkles in the sky made Lucy pale in comparison, and that Layla lady, well, she certainly wasn't wearing read. Billows shook her head in displeasure, as roving bovine roved the greening lands. 'Peace out homies.'

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-05-2007, 11:18 AM

"you haen't had your medicine yet tooday have you?" the smaller girl questioned. "which means if Keke didn't give it to you then he isn't up yet which means you get to take me into town and he can deal with the consequences later for sleeping in. That lazy bum. Come on Billows." the girl said grabbing the elder one by the arm and dragging her to the front door and outside.

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-05-2007, 11:36 AM

(So SEG went to bed finally and i told her i was gonna post a bunch of random crap but since my brain is not in the mood for coming up with some story line for this random ass rp were gonna sit here and ponder what the hell i'm going to do to Seg's character in another rp where she plays a male character. It has already been decided that her 'manly' character will be changed into a female for a span of time by my character's brother by some magical power of his. I haven't figured that out yet but i will. Now i'm wondering how i will persay torture her now unmanly character further. It would be fun to bring in some of the two siblings relatives male of course and have him hit on her now unmanly character but with that would require a wife to drag him away so as to not create to much torture until further pondering. Also this one is too lazy to actually take on four charcters at once. to much switching of colors. Plus for the girl i would use pink and i hate that color. Bleck stupid color but for some reason my brother in real life has considered dying his hair pink for the first day of school. I swear he was adopted. He is not realted to me in any shape or form. We don't eve look alike. But thats not what anyone will tell you he has the same hair color as you or his eyes are the same color as yours. Not anymore his hair fades in and out of color now. Cause he is stupid and cannot read so therfore when he went to dye his hair he screwed up. And as for the eyes, mine change color his do not so there we are not the same. Besides it is illegal for anyone related to me to be taller than me. Unless you adopted me then you would be my dad who towers over annyone any way. I mean he Towers over SEG. OMG you should see it its funny. <3 SEG but anyway its like this SEG -> . My Dad -> T he towers. Well that concludes my rant for the night ladies and gentle men. And the female wolfman. lol Night (not actually going to bed yet))

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-05-2007, 12:53 PM

(so i still haven't gone to bed yet and i probably won't for well until i don't know whenever i feel like it but i do have work at 5 tonight so i'm probably noot sleeping today)

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-05-2007, 03:48 PM

(still not sleeping and waiting for SEG to get back on)

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-05-2007, 05:23 PM

(-runs around screaming at the top of lungs- -stops- this is what happens when i get no sleep and no one is online to entertain me. -continues-)

LunaDragonFox
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to LunaDragonFox

Old 07-05-2007, 06:25 PM

well its boring

LunaDragonFox
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to LunaDragonFox

Old 07-05-2007, 06:25 PM

kool video you found

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-06-2007, 06:42 AM

(what video? and the rp has just been started no time to develop)

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...
Send a message via MSN to Rusalka

Old 07-11-2007, 08:32 PM

((Please don't post after yourselves wait for the other rper to post))

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-12-2007, 08:41 AM

(Whoops sorry)

Easther_Bunni
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-31-2007, 06:19 PM

[[This looks interesting, mind if I join? I probably won't be as random as you guys though.]]

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-03-2007, 08:57 AM

its fine please join us in randomness no matter how random))

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to SonicSweeti

Old 08-05-2007, 06:54 AM

::jumps in front of Miakada and does the YMCA in a cat suit::

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-09-2007, 05:13 AM

"oh fun." *joins in on the YMCA.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to SonicSweeti

Old 08-22-2007, 01:49 PM

::shakes butt then takes off catsuit to reveal a banana suit. I start to shake maracas and sing "ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME, ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!"

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-23-2007, 09:04 AM

Lol peanut butter jelly peanut butter jelly peanut butter jelly and a baseball bat