momo chan
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to momo chan

Old 05-21-2007, 07:41 AM

*sniffles* turns around to see a human. "W-Who are you?"

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via ICQ to Miakoda Send a message via AIM to Miakoda Send a message via MSN to Miakoda Send a message via Yahoo to Miakoda

Old 05-21-2007, 11:23 PM

"me... i'm akirian but you can just call me aki. did you know that means fall in some language. my brother told me that once. anyway who are you?" aki asked cocking her head to one side inquistively.

Fiziali
Fizi, Fizgig, Fizpop, ...(insert...

Old 05-22-2007, 06:11 AM

Lumerielle continued to watch the guards as they moved forward through the trees and brush. She waited until they had gone a good distance, then swung herself up into a tree branch, then slowly and carefully moved forward through the trees to where she stood just above and slightly behind the guards, watching them intently.

Noticing movement up ahead, she caught a glimpse of a small group of women talking, and realizing the guards were headed towards them, she made her way through the trees around the guards and was standing on a tree branch just above the women.

She listened a moment, to ensure these women were not evil, and noticing a Yuan-ti woman there, she realized then that's who the soldiers were after. The women appeared to be friendly, and hearing two of them introduce themselves to each other, she learned one was named Aki. Dropping to the ground next to Aki before the other woman could answer her, she placed her finger to her mouth and shushed the women.

Whispering loudly enough for Aki to hear her, Lumerielle stated, "Guards are coming. They are just a short ways away through those trees there.". She pointed to where the guards were coming from. "They are Yuan-ti guards.", she whispered as she gave a sideways glance at Aisha. "Come with me, I know a place to hide...unless you ladies are itching for a battle.", she grinned.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 05-22-2007, 07:46 AM

Kumo floats over. "Hmmm... I've heard that word before. I believe Aki means fall or autumn in japanese. I'm originally from the fairy world above japan. I make lots of clouds there! Oh and by the way. My name is Kumo and I'm a cloud fairy." she says with a big smile. all of a sudden a grumble comes from the fairy's tummy and the fairy moans and falls down and lands in a fetal position holding her tummy. "Food.... So hungry..." kumo attempts to stand again but is too week.

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-22-2007, 01:58 PM

Rayne was surprised as yet another woman dropped besdie them, she was in the middle of handing Kumo her portion that she had not yet eaten and then brandised her sword.
"I don't know who you are, but please, if you will, take Aki and the others to hide, I'll stay here and redirect the soldiers." She nodded to her comapnions and smiled.
"I'd rather avoid a conflict but am not in the mood to let these men find what they are looking for." Rayne's eyes were dark and fire glanced off the side of them. She would do all she could to circumvent a fight, but if it came down to it, she didn't want the others to get involved.

swissfishwish1
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 05-22-2007, 02:02 PM

Name: Fuschia
eye color: Violet
hair color: Very dark black
breed: Pixie
and if you wish
clothing: wears a light green dress designed from the finest silks, has a golden band around her head with a lily place along it, and wears Greek sandals
personality: slightly distant, talks very little, watches people amongst their daily lives
past: when she was younger, she used to talk a lot and be fairly friendly, but when people turned on her and harassed her, she became completely different. her parents both died when she was really young.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 05-22-2007, 06:48 PM

Kumo takes the food and nibbles on it while looking into the eyes of the other person. she nods and then changes into a cloud. "Please Aki, get on my back and we'll go somewhere safe okay?" she smiles and they float away to the top of the atmosphere with the other clouds.

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via ICQ to Miakoda Send a message via AIM to Miakoda Send a message via MSN to Miakoda Send a message via Yahoo to Miakoda

Old 05-22-2007, 11:10 PM

Aki noticing the tense atmosphere looked at the older women around her. she wasn't so sure what was going on but she figured she should listen. "okay." aki said quietly. "you'll be careful. i'll get to see you again right?" aki asked. her golden eyes filled with concern for her new made friends.

Scummyferret
n/a

Old 05-22-2007, 11:44 PM

Name: Soie'l
eye color: green that fades at random into blue or grey
hair color: Dark red
breed: ORC

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 05-23-2007, 02:32 AM

The small cloud floated used all her strength to float up into the sky to be carried by wind currents. she got somewhat tired. she wanted to keep this aki girl safe from whatever danger the woman told her about. They finally reached the clouds and Kumo poofed back into a fairy and dropped aki onto a gentle fluffy cloud. "There you go Aki!" she said out of breath. she took a piece of bread that one person gave to her out of her bag and started nibbling on it. she offered a piece to aki. "Would you like some? its really good!" she said taking another bite of her piece.

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-23-2007, 04:01 AM

"thats okay i already ate, and thanks my brother and i made that." aki said happily knowing her new friend enjoyed the bread and the fact that she was sitting on a cloud. "what's happening down there. i don't get it what is everyone so worried about?" aki asked peering over the edge of the cloud.

Fiziali

Old 05-23-2007, 07:38 AM

Lumerielle nodded silently at Rayne and led Aisha and whomever else would follow to safety. They made their way through the forest, the opposite direction the soldiers were coming from, and circled around to a cave, the entrance hidden by an overgrowth of brush.

Carefully pushing aside the brush, Lumerielle quietly motioned for them to enter. Slipping into the cave behind Aisha, she made sure the brush settled back into place at the entrance.

Making her way to the back of the cave, she poked around for a bit. Satisfied that the elves had kept the cave stocked with supplies, she turned to the others and said, "We'll be safe here. We have supplies enough to provide for a few days, should it become necessary."

She would have taken the strangers to the elf village, had she known them enough to be sure they were no danger to her people, and had she still been living among her own people, but she knew it was not safe to take them there now. Having been absent for so many years, her people would have questioned her bringing strangers with her.

"Forgive my lack of propriety, but the situation did not allow me to properly introduce myself. I am Lumerielle of Duisant. My home is near but I have been gone some years now, so it would not have been proper for me to take you to our village. Some would deem it not safe."

Turning to look at Aisha, she began to scrutiny her, looking for any signs as to why the soldiers might be after her. "You are Yuan-ti", she stated. "Those soldiers, they are after you. You do not appear to be of a criminal type, what purpose would they have for hunting you?", she asked.

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-23-2007, 12:50 PM

Rayne waited, still sharpening her sword, the scrape and ting of her rythm echoing loudly since her friends had left. She would wait here and direct the Yuan-ti guards to a safer location, where they wouldn't find Aisha. The fire lit up her dark green hair and shallowed her eyes as the guards came stomping through the brush. She didn't stop her work only looked at the honed edge while a large man barked orders at her.
"You there!! Did a woman pass by here?" Rayne pressed her thumb to her sword and frowned, she kept scraping and again came the angry bark.
"I asked you a question!!!"
scrape
ting
scrape
ting

"Woman? I'm a woman do I count?" She made a final sweep and then pressed her thumb to the edge satisfied when it bled.
"There, now you're sharp." The guard had had it, he jerked Rayne to her feet and growled in her face.
"Where is the woman?!!" Rayne looked him straight in the eye and growled back, challenging him.
"I wouldn't know, I'm the only one here and have been so for the past few days!!" She slammed her point into the ground and stood facing the party, ready.

Fiziali

Old 05-24-2007, 06:48 AM

Lumerielle waited patiently for a reply, when she heard shouts in the distance, outside the cave. Striding rapidly to the front of the cave, she told the others to remain in the cave, where they would be safe.

Slipping through the underbrush, she sprinted quietly back to the camp where Rayne had stayed behind. Seeing a soldier grab Rayne and roughly raise her to her feet, Lumerielle lifted her bow and strung an arrow, ready to let it fly. She knew her arrow would make it's mark, killing the soldier instantly, but she held for a moment, to see what would happen next.

Seeing Rayne's smart retort to the soldier, and bravely thrust the point of her sword into the ground, she laughed to herself. Rayne could certainly handle herself, she'd thought. Still, she was outnumbered, so Lumerielle would patiently watch, and wait, ready to make her move, should it become necessary.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 05-24-2007, 07:22 AM

She floats over to the edge of the cloud and pears over too. "not to sure. i was just told to get you to safety." she said slowly landing on the puff ball of fluffyness beside the girl. Kumo sighs and lands on her back on the cloud. she begins to fall asleep "It feels nice up here dont you agree?" Kumo sits up suddenly "Oh and if you need any more clouds or bigger clouds or whatever clouds, feel free to ask. I am a cloud fairy after all. ^_^" she holds out her flute to show.

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-24-2007, 01:50 PM

Her knuckles were white, and she was sure that the guards could tell, but Rayne held her stance and didn't flinch. A flash hit her mind, white light and two friends, then just as it came it was gone, and the gruff guard was barking orders again, only this time he ignored her.
"Move out!!" He cried taking his men with him. As the last one hit the brush line Rayne collapsed, feeling the tension wash out of her like water.
"That was close." She whispered to herself as she flopped back onto her rear.

Fiziali

Old 05-25-2007, 02:38 AM

Lumerielle saw the guards retreat, and Rayne collapse to the ground, so she dashed into the clearing. Concern showing on her face, she asked Rayne, "Are you alright? I was worried a moment that the guards might harm you. You were very brave to face them alone like that."

Remembering Rayne's retort to the guard, a grin covered her face as she commented, "And very witty, as well."

She offered her hand to Rayne, to assist her up from the ground, and introduced herself.

"I am Lumerielle of Duisant. My apologies for not introducing myself earlier, but as you know, the situation did not allow for it. The Yuan-ti woman is safe in a cave, not far from here."

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-25-2007, 05:03 PM

Rayne shakily accepted the hand and stood to her feet.
"Thank you, Lumerielle? I appreicate you taking Aisha away. Whew, for a moment I thought that I was in trouble." She laughed, a nervous chuckle while her nerves calmed down.
"I hope that wasn't too much trouble for you." She sheathed her large weapon and then noticed.
"Lumerielle....did you know that....your ears are...pointed?" Rayne looked at her friend oddly, as if she'd never seen anything like her.

Fiziali

Old 05-25-2007, 08:07 PM

Chuckling at Rayne's observation of her ears, she jokingly replied, "It seems I've inherited the pointy ears from my parents, and theirs before them."

"It is the genetic makeup of my race.", Lumerielle stated on a more serious note, adding, "I am a Night Elf, of the clan of Elorian. The village of Duisond is where we make our home, though I have been gone for many years now and have only just returned. I happened upon the soldiers just as I had entering the forest, and felt compelled to follow and observe them. When I spotted your camp, I came to warn you of their presence, and to lead your company to safety."

Lumerielle had caught the Yuan-ti woman's name in Rayne's statement and thought to herself, Aisha? Aisha, why does that name sound familiar to me?

SEG
*^_^*

Old 05-25-2007, 08:57 PM

One of the men from the pack of soldiers lingered in the brushes, staring off after them distantly, lips parted as if he were about to call after them. He urged himself back into the clearing, where he stood with his profile to the two women, his features shrouded due to the day’s intense light as it beamed upon his lightly tanned skin. At first glance, one would question his presence. He wasn’t like them, adorned in typical armors, staffs and swords bared like their haggard personalities. Quite their opposite, he was dressed in a light, billowing linen shirt, the collar delving half-way down his torso, revealing his slightly muscular figure. The pants he wore were dark, light in appearance, bunched up about his knees where they were tucked into his boots.

He bore no weapon.

He turned to face them, his faded green irises revealed as they glided languidly about his surroundings. He was a complicated man for he both gave off a rugged, manly feel, but was so well groomed that he seemed soft and quite harmless. Perhaps it was his beard, a well trimmed and very light shade of his auburn hair, cascading in thin wisps off his chin that gave him this distinct look. Or maybe, it was his straight locks, much darker in hue, the spry strands that defied gravity with their upward draw. It was this very air of mystery that made him so appealing.

He noted the elf, though his his interest was extended to the sharp-tongued girl. Her brazen approach to the soldiers provoked a handsome smile, a pair of fangs bared, though his features reassured her it was not out of malice. 'The name is Waikar, Waikar Helios Kraven,' he began coolly, allowing his deep voice to wash upon her like a tiny rivulet. He bowed his head slightly as he lowered his lids, shaking it lightly as he provided her with more information he felt necessary give then situation, 'While you may think it, I am no Yuan-ti soldier. Rather, I am one of the Werewolf Clan Ruvien.' This much, he was satisfied in providing, and now a tiny thread of curiosity began nagging at him, forcing his glance upwards.

He was hardly one to play with his food, immediately targeting her with a sharp, cool follow-up. 'Tell me,' he began, allowing his voice to leech the tenseness from the air, 'What provokes such lies from the lips of one as fair as you?'

He clearly chose his words wisely, which confirmed his initial statement—he was no soldier, for no soldier could play with words with the ease that he did. His unwavering gaze revealed he was intent on receiving a reply, and patient enough to wait for it, and patience soldiers were famous for lacking.

So, why was it, that this man was traveling with a pack of rugged soldiers?

[ I hope this works; I had it typed up an ready to go right after the soldiers left, and then my dad turned off the interwebz. .________.;; ]

Fiziali

Old 05-25-2007, 09:15 PM

Noticing the werewolf as he stepped out of the brush, Lumerielle realized she had let her guard down in her concern for Rayne, else she would have known of his presence sooner.

Taking a step back and raising her bow once again, she aimed it at his heart, ready to shoot should he threaten either of them. She recognized immediately he was no Yuan-ti, however she had not had a clear vision of all the soldiers through the brush, and so had only noted they were Yuan-ti by the two she had seen clearly.

Lumerielle wondered how one such as he had come to be with the Yuan-ti. It was not in their nature to comingle with other races, this she was aware of, although she knew it to happen on occasion. Watching and listening, she did not lower her bow, as his voice, though he'd spoken sweetly, held a hint of threat in it. She wondered curiously how Waikar, that was the name he'd given, could possibly know Rayne would be lying, as it did not appear Rayne knew the werewolf.

"What is your purpose here, wolfman? Why have you come here?", she asked him.

SEG
*^_^*

Old 05-25-2007, 11:11 PM

Waikar chuckled, making it clear he was highly amused. His gaze lingered still, despite the arrow aimed at his very heart. He hadn't the least bit of fear, for he had little regard for his own life. What more could one expect from a beast belonging to Ruvien Clan, knowing the clan celebrated violence so freely, inviting challenges for the simple pleasure of witnessing glorious bloodshed. Oh yes, the clan's reputation was one that had become well known. And, while Waikar was true to his clan's form, he was the levelheaded one, the one who abhorred those who lacked the least bit of manners.

He had a reputation to uphold.

His chuckle diminished, though, a hint of a grin was masked by his thin lips. 'I am no threat, elf,' he drawled, the natural growl of his voice startling in it's prominence, 'As for my purpose, I'm afraid I am to disappoint. I haven't a purpose. Though, you could say you have sparked my curiosity.'

'Now,' he quipped, his gaze felling the girl with the sword once more. 'Tell me why it is you felt compelled to produce such brazen lies in the presence of the Yuan-ti.' He was quite adept at this sort of thing, questions and answers, and especially detecting lies, and he held a great deal of confidence in his capabilities. So, he rose his brows challengingly, daring her to lie once more.

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-26-2007, 01:59 PM

Rayne was often confused but her brain buzzed with the day's excitement, as she fought to make sense of it all she turned back to her companion.
"Lumerielle, you must tell me more about these 'NightElves' for I am in need to know why I have their trademark." She pulled her hair back away from her face and showed her the long pale ears that still wouldn't poke through the locks of Green. She then turned to the newcomer.
"You said your name is Waikar? No, no my friend, put your bow away, you won't need it for now." Rayne smiled as she gently placed her hand on Lumerielle's and then answered Waikar's questions, her face was lowered almost to the point of hiding her eyes, but if one looked closely enough they could see that once more they were shallow and hollow of all emotion, as if she had retreated back to a time when she knew what she was and who she was, a time when Rayne's self had been a violent creature, when she had been labled a murderer.
"I lied for the sake of another." Her words were calm and calculated, taking her time with the answers knowing that she could, at anytime, double-back on her sentences and worm her way out of a confrontation, she had once been known for that very fact.
"As well as for my own pleasure. I dislike seeing others get what they want by sake of denying me what is mine. Those that I call 'friend' are mine, and I don't share well with others. If you have other business Lyolien et nue I suggest you make it quick or take it elsewhere, I'm in no mood to be made dinner....or lead you to a better snack. Your eyes drown in bloodlust and carnality, get thee hence to a farier hunting ground for you shall have none here!" With a swift motion Rayne held her sword tip along the ground, the blade stretcing forward as though to devour all it's mortal enemies, her face was in full veiw and all could see that her pupils were to drown in the navy of her narrowed eyes. The gentle Rayne was gone and in her place stood another, a mere glimpse into her past, but she was there.....this one, this Rayne was the Murderer.

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-27-2007, 06:27 AM

aki nodded at kumo's comment of getting more clouds. she looked down again to see rayne had finished with the soliders.
"hey it looks safe now, rayne and Lumerielle are talking with someone lets go check t out."aki said cheerfully changing into a hawk. she swopped down to the the two women and landed behind Rayne. transforming back into normal she grabbed rayne's arm to let her know she was there. "whos he?" she asked quietly to rayne. as she looked at he the man.

Kitmew
Pirate

Old 05-27-2007, 05:18 PM

Name:Kit
eye color:Sapphire Blue
hair color:Light Snow Sapphire
breed: Half Kit
and if you wish
clothing: light flowy dress- plaid
personality: cheerful, optimistic
past: scarred by a haunting memory of no mother or father- does not know where she came from.