Ikarus
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 10-14-2007, 12:46 AM

Welcome to Ninjas of Menewsha.

± Introduction ±
Well of course this RP is about ninjas. It takes place in the village of Menewsha. We all dress in a black uniform as do all ninja. All you have to do is appear in the village and RP. The better you become, the more famous of a ninja you become.

Enjoy.

Ankko
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2007, 12:49 AM

Hey I'm the ninja Ankko.
I do fire techniques and use swords!
Im new to this village, nice to meet you!

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord
Send a message via AIM to Sinspiration Send a message via MSN to Sinspiration Send a message via Yahoo to Sinspiration

Old 10-14-2007, 12:49 AM

[Shows how much you know about actual Ninja. Black is not the recommended color except for an urban setting. True ninja wear dark and varying hues of green, red or blue depending on their situation. Red particularly gave the illusion of Ninja being unstoppable because even if they got cut it would blend in with their uniform and seem unaffected. Black shows up against most backdrops xD]

Ankko
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2007, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinspiration
[Shows how much you know about actual Ninja. Black is not the recommended color except for an urban setting. True ninja wear dark and varying hues of green, red or blue depending on their situation. Red particularly gave the illusion of Ninja being unstoppable because even if they got cut it would blend in with their uniform and seem unaffected. Black shows up against most backdrops xD]
Go take your comments to someone else.

Ikarus
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 10-14-2007, 01:09 AM

Sorry I'm not a ninja expert. This is only imagination so it's not like it matters.

Hello Ninja Ankko.
I'm Azure.

I use do a lot of sneaking here around Menewsha. I have found a lot of good places to hangout.

I have lived in the village for a few years now. Would you like me to show you around?

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord
Send a message via AIM to Sinspiration Send a message via MSN to Sinspiration Send a message via Yahoo to Sinspiration

Old 10-14-2007, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankko
Go take your comments to someone else.
Hmm... Tempting offer but; no. If some-ones going to make an RP, how about they kick out the stereotypes [LoL ninja wear black uniforms!] and actually do some research.

It's a little something people like you fear, it's called 'hard work' and 'effort'. They tend to shine through and attract people who can actually RP.

Ikarus
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 10-14-2007, 01:14 AM

I'm not even gonna try to argue cause I'm not one to argue but I couldn't find any RP that caught my attention so i made my own. But apparently you can't make a thread around here without some jerk coming in to ruin it.