Clarisant
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to Clarisant

Old 02-02-2008, 07:16 PM

"They are!" Angel giggled, clapping her gloved hands together, even though they barely made any noise. She followed Georgia's movements and added ears and a tail to her snow angel.

When she was done she went back to making the middle portion of the snow neko's body. "We should find some old hat, scarf, and gloves for it."

x-cutie-x-pie-x
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 02-02-2008, 07:49 PM

Georgia smiled and laughed with Angel.
"Yeah, I have a few in my case. Then, you know what we should do? Take a picture of it with all of us!" Georgia giggled. She twirled her hair with her finger and then carried on making the snow nekos head. It was great fun. She rolled out two smaller snowballs and stuck it to the head, smoothing it till it was bump-free. Then she shaped the small snowballs, point at the top, rounded edge, there! A snow neko head!
"Angel! I've finished! How about you? What should we make the neko face of?"Gerogia questioned.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-02-2008, 08:17 PM

((Can I get an update? If not I'll read everything. ))

x-cutie-x-pie-x
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 02-02-2008, 08:23 PM

(hey pearl! of course, not much has happened though
-I chose to build the snow neko head, therefore you build the bottom. xP
-Me and Angel made snow angels in the snow and drew cat ears and tail on them. xD;
-We're gonna contribute some old scarves, hats and gloves for the snow neko.
What else do you need to know? :3)

Clarisant
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-02-2008, 08:24 PM

[Oh..hehe...cutie's fillin' ya in. ;p ]

"A picture!" Angel squealed with delight. "Oh..I'd love that! I could hang it in my room and remember this day forever."

She glanced over to Georgia as she said she'd finished. "I'm just about done too." Her ball for the middle was larger. "Hm..I don't know, maybe Pandora has some ideas.."

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-02-2008, 08:27 PM

Pandora was sitting in the snow and made a more cat like midle for the snow neko. "How about this one?" She asked cairring it over slowly. "So its not so round." She said with a smile.

((Thank you for the update!))

x-cutie-x-pie-x
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 02-02-2008, 08:37 PM

((Welcome! ^^))
"Wouldn't it? And we can all go to the shops and go shopping together one day!" Hehe, I have big plans. Georgia squealed. Then pandora appeared.
"Hi pandora!" But she was already in deep conversation with Angel. Gerogia stood up on her tip toes with perfect balance and peered over Angels shoulder.
"What happening here?!" Georgia exclaimed happily.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-02-2008, 08:41 PM

((Got to go for a bit my mom is dragging me out of the house...:( ))

Clarisant
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-02-2008, 08:43 PM

"Oooh..shopping. I can't wait!" Angel was working quickly at finishing the snow neko now. She wanted to do all these exciting things they were speaking of.

She glanced over to Pandora and squealed. "It's perfect!" She stepped back to let them stack the parts to the snow neko. "It's almost finished. I think it's going to look beautiful."

Edit: [That's cool because I'm leaving in about 5 minutes too. I'm going out with some friends, so I won't be back until later.]

x-cutie-x-pie-x
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 02-02-2008, 08:48 PM

[[everyone's leaving. xP Oh well, at least we got some rping done today. :3]]
Georgia looked at the perfectly shaped snow neko body.
"Woah... Pandora. Do you have snow sculpting lessons or something?" Georgia squealed.
"Should we work on the last part together?" Georgia asked, with wide eyes. The wind blew coldly and whistled in georgias ears.
"Meeep. It's get..ting a.. b-b-it wi-i-ndy!"

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-02-2008, 11:33 PM

Pandora grined. "Not exactly I just have l-lots of practice." She said softly. Cold now too. "Yeah we should do it together. That way its done faster." She said softly.

Lady Hiryu

Old 02-03-2008, 12:25 PM

Mary's eyes fluttered open, shifting madly towards the ceiling, her breathing irregular. The room was dark. The sun hadn't been close to rising yet. The feline lay on her back on her bed.
She took a deep breath to calm her down, closing her eyes shut. It was only a dream. Nothing to worry about. Oh how she hoped that it was just a dream. She would have never wanted such a thing to happen. Ever.
She opened her eyes and turned to her side to face the window, the delicate curtains flowing as the gentle breeze caressed the fabric.
Mary felt around for her teddy bear and hugged it close to her, tears welling up in her eyes.
Please be okay, Hiryu...

Clarisant
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-03-2008, 05:25 PM

The snow neko was looking so cute. "Okay, let's all work on the last part together." Angel went over trying to help with the last part. The wind had a bite to it and was making her eyes tear up. "Y-yeah..we should hurry and go in."

x-cutie-x-pie-x
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 02-03-2008, 06:37 PM

Georgia rubbed her eyes and gathered a small piles of snow. She picked it up with her hands and began to shape a bottom part for the snow neko.
"Hehe, me and my family never used to make snow nekos. It never really snowed where I used to live." Georgia said to Pandora.

Her mittens made it easier to pick up the snow as there were no gaps for it to run through.
"Come on guys, I'm freezing!" Gerogia exclaimed.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-03-2008, 07:57 PM

Pandora helped where she could making a tail that wrapped around the feet of the neko with a grin. "I think we're almost done." She said softly.

"Where are we going after this?" She asked softly. She was enjoying herself quiet a bit.

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-03-2008, 09:42 PM

Lalita stared curiously out the living room window, her stubby tail swaying from side to side as she watched the falling snow. Her ears twitched in fascination as a few flakes stuck to the window. Watching the stuck flakes intensely, she tapped the window with her nail to see if they would fall. Nothing happened. She tapped a bit harder, but the same nothingness occurred. Next, she tried placing her whole hand on the window, but quickly drew it back with a cry of surprise, the glass being freezing cold. Her startled breath hit the window, causing it to fog up then slowly vanish. Curiosity one again took over as the young neko brought her face closer to the glass and exhaled, causing more of the glass to fog up. She giggles happily while drawing a smiley face in the fog.

Clarisant
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-04-2008, 01:36 AM

"I think I am done!" Angel jumped up with joy, clapping happily.

She looked over at Pandora. "Do you have a camera? We should take a picture of us with our first snow neko." Her eyes brightened. As cold as she was she was having a lot of fun with them.

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-04-2008, 01:48 AM

Currently having her face shoved up the window, making her mouth looking twice as big as it really was, Lalita almost didn't notice the others outside actually in the snow. She pulled back with a curious, "Unyu?" before walking away from the window and heading for the closet. Swinging open the closet door, she disappeared inside for a few minutes before emerging in her snow cap, boots, mittens, and fumbling with the buttons on her coat.

Once her coat was all buttoned up (though, some of the buttons weren't aligned with their proper hole), Lalita made her way to the front door. She ran outside excitedly with a bright smile. Making snow nekos looked like fun and she wanted to give it a try! Though, as she stepped off the front porch, she hit a pocket of snow that buried her short figure to the top of her head so only her twitching ears were showing.

"Uuuuunyuuuu!" She whined from beneath the icy snow.

Clarisant
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-04-2008, 01:57 AM

Angel glanced up, her ears twitching from the sound of someone whining. Her tail twitched with apprehension as she ran from the two and headed towards the noise.

At first she couldn't locate exactly where it was coming from until she saw just the ears of a neko twitching above the snow. She mewed and quickly pounced over to the spot, looking down at another neko.

"HI! I'm Angel!" She squeaked happily, reaching out for the other neko.

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-04-2008, 02:09 AM

A tiny hand popped out of the snow and searched blindly for the source of the voice. With much effort, she took hold of the mysterious hand ((or paw. is it paw?)), wrapping her tiny fingers around it as she pulled herself out of the snow pile. The 8 year old neko emerged triumphantly, but toppled over face first into the snow as he boots were still caught in the pile of snow.

"Unyuuuu..." she sighed in disdain before reaching blindly again for the hand and pulling herself to her feet, letting her large eyes in her snow covered face meet the other neko's

"Lalita," she squeaked simply.

Clarisant
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-04-2008, 02:21 AM

[Never gave that much thought. I'll go with hand for now. D:]

Angel grasped the tiny hand into hers and pulled the little girl free. Her heart filled with so much warmth for the little neko. "Aww..you're so adorable! I could eat you up!" She squealed happily, wrapping her arms around the tiny figure. "I'm Angel! Come on..let's take you over to meet the others! They'll love you."

She picked up the little girl, not wanting her to get lost in another snow drift and started moving towards Pandora and Georgia.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-04-2008, 02:28 AM

Pandora looked over hearing Angel. She saw the little neko in her arms and went over curiouse of the new one. "Hello." She said softly. "Angel, who's the little one?" She asked softly reaching up and brushing the snow off the small neko's face with her soft scarf. "She fell in the snow?" She sort of asked and stated as she brushed the last of the snow off. "I'm Pandora." She introduced herself.

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-04-2008, 02:32 AM

Before Lalita knew what was happening, she was trapped in the arms of this strange, new neko. But at least it was warmer than being trapped in the icy arms of the snow. She hung limply in Angel's arms, glancing down at the ground and her loose, swaying legs before leaning her head back so far, she was looking back up at Angel.

"The others aren't gonna want to eat me up too, are they?" she wondered innocently with a worried stare. But before she even had time to get her answer, she was meeting another neko who she assumed to be one of 'the others'. She wrinkled her snow slightly as Pandora wiped the snow off her face.

"Lalita," she replied to her, still wrinkling her nose.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-04-2008, 02:37 AM

"Its a pleasure to meet you. Do you want to make a snow neko to?" Pandora asked woundering if that was why the girl had come outside to begin with. "We can make a small one to sit with the other one." She offered softly. "And we aren't going to eat you up its just an expression." She said with a nod.

Clarisant
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-04-2008, 02:39 AM

Angel laughed lightly. "No, of course they are not going to eat you up. You'll like them. They are neko's just like us!" The little neko was so cute she couldn't stand it.

When she neared Pandora she set Lalita gently into the snow. "The poor thing couldn't even see over the snow. I heard her whining but all I could see was her ears poking up. Isn't she adorable?" She squeaked.