AarinsRitsuka
Sweet Dream or Beautiful Nightma...

Old 12-16-2011, 12:26 PM

Name: Aleksandre Seifer
Species: Vampire
Personality: Kind of cocky and rude. He doesn't like to be looked down on.
Bio: His past is a mystery and he changes the story all the time but they are similar in natrue.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Aleksandre smiled to himself. This was going to be easy. It always gave him a thrill and he always got away with it. Sure he let himself almost be caught a few times to make it more fun. Tonight was going to be the best night. He heard that this man had a lot of valuable things in his home that he could sell for a pretty penny. Aleksandre had already arrived at the place and waited until the entire house went dark. Of course he could only do this at night but that was a perfect cover for a vampire after all.

Aleksandre smiled some more as he opened the window and quietly snuck in. He looked around and saw no one "Too easy" he said to himself as he looked around with a hum. There really where nice things all around but his eye soon caught onto something exquisite. The vampire licked his lips as he approached it "So pretty" he said happily.

(I hope that was good, couldn't think of much until we get your character going)

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 12-16-2011, 04:49 PM

Name: Azel Tlin'orzza
Race: Demon
Personility: Cold but protectived only if someone threads him or other people.
Bio: Never did like talking about it unless he trusts people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Azel heard something as he happens to be the man that lives in this house that the vampire was in. He smirks "Not another one.." says as it seems to be a habit with thiefs. Azel stands up from his desk and heads out of his studies slowly moving to the room. He would keep quiet just so he wouldn't scare of the vampire. Vanishes into the shadows which was his best trick and appears in the room where the vampire was. Azel crosses his arms over his chest watching him "Wow..look what I caught tonight...another thief." chuckles gently.

AarinsRitsuka

Old 12-16-2011, 05:07 PM

Aleksandre was about to grab his prize until he heard a voice. He flinched and looked behind him "Who the hell are you?" he asked with a hiss. He wasn't expecting anyone to be around the house now and how did he not notice this...this...this what ever his eyes. The vampire's eyes narrowed slightly and he bared his fangs in the same manner "Leave the room and me alone and I won't hurt you" he said to him. He picked up what he wanted and stood in front of the slightly shorter male.

Aleksandre had no information of who owned the house, he figured that it was maybe someone who looked to be around the same age as him so he didn't know that the male in front of him was the owner. The vampire scoffed and pushed past him as he made his way for the window he came from.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-16-2011, 07:24 PM

Azel looks at him and chuckles gently stepping out of the shadows. "Why? this is my house..and I guess that gem seems to always lure people to it." He watches him as he held out his hand and shuts the window before the vampire got to it. "Just give it back and I may let you live..next time you should do some research before trying to steal something from a demon." He brushes some of his hair from his face as half his face was covered by his hair away its just how he liked it. Azel crosses his arms over his chest and looks at him. He looks up and down at the vampire and smirks "Of course I never seen anyone has fine as you are."

AarinsRitsuka

Old 12-16-2011, 08:01 PM

Aleksandre was almost to the window as he heard what he said. He stopped and looked at the gem in his hands. He rolled his eyes and was about to step out when the window was closed and locked on him. The vampire growled in anger as he turned back to the other "I don't care how fine you think of me but I'm keeping it. Your little tricks are nice but I don't think they can keep me from leaving" he said with a smirk. Aleksandre then started to walk into almost a light jog to find some place else to get to "Just try to keep me in."

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-17-2011, 12:00 AM

Azel smirks licking his lips watching the vampire trying to escape. It was very sweet to him to have his prey try to run for him. "You haven't seen how far my tricks are yet." says following him. Soon after he said that chains comes out of the floor and walls then would try to trap the vampire with them. Of course it would also have something in the chains that vampires was weak against. It wasn't that strong enought to kill them just make it weak so they wouldn't escape.

AarinsRitsuka

Old 12-17-2011, 01:36 AM

Aleksandre continued to run. He didn't hear anything that was said to him and smirked as he ran still. But he then gasped as he felt something wrap around his limbs. He hissed at the chains and struggled in them and yelled in anger. He dropped the gem he had and tried to get out "Let me go!" he cried as he struggled. The vampire turned his head and looked behind him "Let me go Demon!"

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-19-2011, 04:49 PM

Azel walks over to the vampire and bents down grabs the gem. He looks at it before looking at the vampire and smirks "No cause I just think I found my next playmate." chuckles gently. Azel walks around him and crosses his arms over his chest looking at vampire. "I would but in return you have to do something to gain that freedom." says. he place the gem into his pocket and licks his lips while he watches the vampire. Azel walks toward folds his arms behind his back and looks at him. "Do you want to know what that is?"

AarinsRitsuka

Old 12-19-2011, 05:25 PM

Aleksandre continued to struggle in the chains, hissing as it hurt. He looked down at the demon "I don't want to be your damn playmate" he growled out to him. The vampire stared down at him in anger and frustration as he then watched the gem disappear into his pocket "I don't care and I don't want to know!" he growled out once again "Now let me go!"

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2012, 06:44 PM

Azel looks at him and chuckles as this one had alot of spirit. It would be fun for him to break as he moves closer and runs his hand up the vampire's shirt. He felt his strong abs and stomach "Mmm you feel good..for a vampire of course. So strong...it will be fun to break your spirit." says chuckles gently licking his lips. "What would you do if I do let you go? You surely aren't getting this gem from me" says as he moves his hand out from under his shirt.

AarinsRitsuka

Old 01-14-2012, 06:47 PM

Aleksandre hissed at the demon as he moved closer to him. He struggled in his bonds some more rather unhappily to get away from him. He stopped for a moment when he felt a hand slip under his shirt and touched him. He growled and tried pulling away from him. When he heard the question his eyes narrowed "I'll tear you to shreds that's what I'll do so let me down so I can do just that" he said tugging at the chains and giving a small hiss because of them.