Maka-chan
Pm Me To Role-play With Me
Send a message via AIM to Maka-chan Send a message via MSN to Maka-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Maka-chan

Old 05-11-2010, 10:38 PM

"Yes Ma'am"Steven said as her red hair was in pigtails as though it made her look innocent."May i come in and interview you here?Is that alright with you?"Steven asked as she had a notebook and pencil with her.Steven seemed to look like a bit of a scatter brain due to how young she looked since new people usually mess things up.

gekkogeeko
did somebody say cookies?! those...

Old 05-11-2010, 10:40 PM

Rima let her in and closed the door behind them. Then she sat down at her desk, shoved a few of the largest files to the side, and gestured at a seat in front of her. "You may sit down." She offered, pulling her hands onto her desk and turning a lamp on since it was a bit dark when she was alone.

Maka-chan
Send a message via AIM to Maka-chan Send a message via MSN to Maka-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Maka-chan

Old 05-11-2010, 10:48 PM

Steven gently sat down in the seat Rima offered and began to open her notebook."Alright.We'll now begin.Now then,What is your statement on these killings that have been happening?"Steven asked as she looked dead serious.

gekkogeeko

Old 05-11-2010, 10:54 PM

Rima sighed and pulled out a pack of cigarettes she had been working on. "You mind?" She lit it, not waiting for an answer and inhaled deeply. "The killings these past few months have accumulated so, that I came to Japan just to head this investigation." She frowned. "I was in the FBI back in America and when I heard about this killer, in my own country, I just had to come and help with everything I could. The killings have gotten no better since I have arrived and I don't expect them to stop so suddenly, but my men are working hard out there, and I refuse to leave until this sicko is in cuffs." She nearly spat out the word sicko and continued. "As of now, we have few suspects, and too many tips to even accumulate to something useful. We predict that we will have gotten the killer out of this country in no more than one year's time." She nodded, taking a puff of the cigarette and looking at her face. "Did you get that?"

Maka-chan

Old 05-11-2010, 11:00 PM

Steven wrote all of what Rima had told her all down on paper."Got it."Steven said with a nod.Though steven's job as a spy was to actually literally find this killer and basically kill him though for now she had to stay low in case anything out of the ordinary happens."Alright now is there anything around here that is happening out of the ordinary?"Steven asked looking at Rima ready to write again on her thoughts to reply.

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 05-11-2010, 11:02 PM

((Hehe, I'll play the killer. And I have a great cover up for him^^ But I'll be playing two characters. You'll see xD))

Maka-chan

Old 05-11-2010, 11:04 PM

((sounds fun!i can't wait Blackllash :) ))

gekkogeeko

Old 05-11-2010, 11:08 PM

(( Ooooh yeah, sounds good! :3 ))

Rima thought about it a moment and sighed, pulling out an old file from a few weeks back. "Nothing recent, no. But our killer has been very...creative...with their work." She pulled out a photo and frowned, turning it to her. It was of the killer's last found victim. You could almost not tell that it was of a body the way it was so brutally chopped up. Blood was everywhere and Rima had to smoke cigarettes to stop herself from gagging at some of the others.

Maka-chan

Old 05-11-2010, 11:36 PM

Steven nodded as she took notes on the description of the photo. so he's that kind of killer.the type to chop up body parts.How cruel.I hope evan is alright. Steven thought as she was worried about her sister."All right next question.Who or what kind of person do you think the killer's next victim will be?"

Hresvelgr

Old 05-11-2010, 11:38 PM

Name: Seth Evergreen
Race: Vampire (don't worry, I got something good.))
Job: Owner to the local Bar and club "Confession." He is said to also be seeing Rose. Lately he has joined the fun of killing.

Name: Jamie Stonewall
Race: Human/ Ghoul
Job: Bartender

((Little information on the club;
It used to be an old church, and is a popular place in town. It has two floors. Behind the bar is a staircase that leads upstairs. They allow young people in, but they will not serve anyone under the age of 21. Seth is the owner, and Jamie is the Bartender of the place.

The color scheme of the place is black and a bright red color. But gets much more colorful with the lights. A different DJ is playing every night. Whoever wants to do it really.

It is a great meeting place for business people in town who want to keep things private in a way. So much noise after all.

Jamie and Seth have many roamers about their relationship, I'm leaving that very open for you guys. But Seth is almost never scene at night. Or rarely in the day. He is just away most of the time. *wink*))

=================================

Jamie stood behind the bar, washing it neatly before the night would start. Her hair was a bit messy, as well as her clothes. But that was how nights usually went for her. She was feeling a bit light headed, more than her usual amount. A few people wondered in, got served and left. Even the usual's did not seem to stay for very long. Jamie sighed looking down the bar. Everything was in neat order.

gekkogeeko

Old 05-11-2010, 11:39 PM

(( Niiice, Blackllash~ ))

Rima frowned. "We have no clue to be honest. The killer's victims seem to have become more and more random as we speak." She sighed and rubbed her temples in exhaustion.

Maka-chan

Old 05-11-2010, 11:56 PM

Steven nodded."Ah alright then.Well i must be heading home now.Thank you for your time."Steven said with a bow handing out her hand with a handshake.

{i still gotta get Steven's twin's profile done...though no pic i found looks like Steven :sweat:}

gekkogeeko

Old 05-12-2010, 12:05 AM

(( Maybe you can find one that doesn't look like her, but still looks really good and just say that they are fraternal twins? ))

Rima nodded when she said that she was done and stood up slightly, reaching out and shaking her hand when it was offered to her. "Yes, well, anything to help." Then she went to the door and opened it for her to leave.

Hresvelgr

Old 05-12-2010, 12:14 AM

((I could edit a pic for you. Like i edited Jamie's top to be gray instead of Brown. That was a quick job, so it doesn't look to good. Just give me a pick and tell me what to change.))

Maka-chan

Old 05-12-2010, 12:56 AM

"If you know anything at all or find something at all please tell me,this is my house address."Steven said handing her a card that had her address and phone number on it."i live with my sister so she mostly is at home."Steven said with a smile as she left.Once she got home she opened her door to her house."Evan im home!"She said as Evan was in the kitchen cooking dinner.

((i think im gonna keep looking but if i can't find any i will give you a picture so you can edit it.
gekko:thats a good idea though they look alike though their actually not biological twins ))

gekkogeeko

Old 05-12-2010, 01:05 AM

Rima took he card and smiled, then watched the woman leave, knowing that she didn't even ask what her name was. She put the piece of paper into her pocket, then grabbed her jacket and went out of her office. She hopped into her car, and sped off to the local bar. Shee needed a drink, and this place was always the best bang for her buck, so she always came there. When she stepped out of her car and into the building, she took a seat at the bar and waited for the bartender to notice her.

Hresvelgr

Old 05-12-2010, 01:15 AM

Jamie looked up from her cleaning to notice a girl take her seat. She put the remainder of the glasses away before heading over to the girl. Running a hand through her messy hair. "What can I get for you?" Jamie asked before making it to the seat in front of her. The place was empty for now. Lunch hour was over, and it was that weird transitional time between lunch and dinner.

gekkogeeko

Old 05-12-2010, 01:19 AM

Rima waved aimlessly at the bottles lined up on the wall. "Get me a shot of the strongest thing up there." She sighed and then turned around to see who else was there. She wasn't surprised to see that nobody was there except her since it was a weird time of day to go out for a drink.

Hresvelgr

Old 05-12-2010, 01:24 AM

Jamie turned to get the strongest thing. Just a shot of whiskey. It wasn't the strongest. But a good starter. Jamie blinked a few times while pouring it into a shot glass, Setting it on the bar. Only her hand was covering it from the grasp of the detective. "Can I see your ID first?" Jamie asked a bit slyly.

((xD, that's going to piss you guys off))

gekkogeeko

Old 05-12-2010, 01:29 AM

Rima groaned when she asked to see some ID. She knew she looked young, but she was only a year away from being twenty one and couldn't bear to be away from her alcohol. She was so intent on getting it, she pulled out her wallet and flashed the woman her detectives badge. "I swear to god, just give me the friggin' drink and I'll pay twice of what its worth!" She growled, a bit in a bad mood.

Last edited by gekkogeeko; 05-12-2010 at 01:33 AM..

Hresvelgr

Old 05-12-2010, 01:31 AM

((No no, keep it going! xD Have her get mad or something))

gekkogeeko

Old 05-12-2010, 01:33 AM

(( UGH! I changed it already and forgot what I wrote! *Pulls hair* DARN MEEE! ))

Hresvelgr

Old 05-12-2010, 01:39 AM

Jamie smirked, picked the glass up and poured it in the sink. "You are police. You know how many undercover cops I get in here. Serving you is against the law. No matter how close you are." She told the girl while getting her a simple soda. Jamie placed it in front of her. No, Jamie was not sorry. Police were the people that could shut her down. Especially since the place was so shady to begin with. "Look, I know you are in a bad mood, But I don't want to loose my job over a simple shot of whiskey."

gekkogeeko

Old 05-12-2010, 01:45 AM

Rima frowned and groaned with displeasure. However, she took the soda, and started to chug it. She loudly burped after her first drink and laid her head down on the table, groaning again. She understood perfectly well how it must have looked, but there was no way that Rima could prove that she wasn't undercover, so she went along, grudgingly, drinking the plain soda and feeling like a sad teenager that never got her way. She looked up at the bartender eventually and frowned. "I understand."

Hresvelgr

Old 05-12-2010, 01:48 AM

Jamie laughed a bit. She saw too many teens in her. Though they were lucky she did not make them leave. A dark male headed down the stairs and into the bar, taking a glass of water. His hair was also a bit messy, and he was still wearing a robe. Jamie seemed to pay no attention as he left with the same silent footsteps. "Lunch break?" Jamie asked the girl sitting at the bar. She was the only one there at that time.