Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-11-2011, 08:08 PM

The beginning…
The old school had been long since abandoned and crumbling. There were rumors of the school being haunted. Of course, who in this day would believe that? So we, on a moonless night, decided to go there, with a bet that whoever gets scared and run away will have to parade the streets the next morning with a sign saying, “Scaredy-cat” pasted down his or her front for the entire day. And naturally, the rest of us would never let him or her live it down to their grave. So no one wants to lose.

There were sayings in town that spirits and strange creatures appear in the school grounds at night. We scoffed at them. It could’ve been anything; the wind, a stray, pranks by the local high schoolers, …anything. There were no concrete evidence pointing towards spirits.

So at half past ten, we arrived at the school gates. The gates were locked, but that was no trouble for us. We simply leapt over the fences. While there was an eerie silence hovering over the grounds, we simply put it off as the place being abandoned for so long. We found an empty classroom that was decently clean, under the dusty circumstances, and settled down for the night. We plan on starting an expedition at midnight, where it is said that that was the time when the most ‘hauntings’ appeared.

It is now half past eleven.

Rules…
  1. Keep to Menewsha's Rules and TOS.
  2. No god-moding.
  3. You may kill off others, but make sure to have their consent first!
  4. When posting, if you're using colored text, please try not to use really bright colors. :sweat:
  5. Will add more if needed.

The players…
(POST IN THE OOC THREAD TO SUBMIT A CHARACTER, NOT HERE)
Code:
Player: (username)
Chess piece: (character name)
Age: (no more than 25, please, unless you're something non-human)
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance: (no larger than 300 x 300, please, or it will be removed and replaced with the link)

Last edited by Antagonist; 01-11-2011 at 08:50 PM..

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-11-2011, 08:15 PM

The Humans:

Current players…

Player: Fading Existence
Chess piece: Terrence Luvard
Personality: Brash. Not a Mr. Nice-Guy.
Bio: Terrence is a local high schooler who likes to think he's big and mean. In reality, he is quite big, and quite mean. He likes to be the bully, and enjoys ordering people around.
He was at the school setting up some pranks when the others arrived, and the fun started.
Appearance:

Quote:
Player: wickedwonderland
Chess piece: Beth
Personality: Has a bubbly personality most of the time unless she gets angry. Then watch out! If looks could kill.....
Bio: Lives alone with only her cat for company. She usually likes to be around people and is very friendly. When she overheard some people talking about the old school. Intrigued she decides to check it out.
Appearance:
Quote:
Player: shadow_universe
Chess piece: Mimmy
Personality: extrovert, brave,quickly gets snappy, cooperative, friendly most of the time
Bio: After her mother had died, she moved to her older brother and went to school from there. To make her aweful life more interesting and forget the pain, she decides to go to the haunted school...
Appearance:
Quote:
Player: bribri0
Chess piece: Roxanne Takahara
Personality: Rebellious, loud, loyal, and has a short temper. She's stubborn, strong willed, and teases her friends a lot. She cares about them though, and can become more serious if they're in any pain. Shes a natural born leader, and whenever things take a turn for the worse she'll become a bit motherly to those she cares about.
Bio: Roxie's dad was a drunk that she and her mother escaped from when she was 4 because of how abusive he would get. So her mother has been raising her single handed since. She's turned out ok in most standards, got ok grades in school, doesn't cause much trouble, has friends, and a job waitressing. She's a brave person, and loves to tease her friends, so was all for the plan to Look around the abandoned school. She sometimes butts heads with Terrance, ok, a lot. He goes too far in some of his jokes in her opinion, and makes it loudly known.
Appearance:
Quote:
Player: LucianLuna
Chess piece: John Scott
Personality: very shy when he meats someone he doesn't knwo but once he gets to know you he can be very friendly.
Bio: John Scott's parents where killed six years ago and him and his older brother Damian have been living on the streets ever since. Damian makes sure his younger brother goes to school every day and has nice clothes to wear even if he has to steal them so no one at the school has been able to guess that John has been homeless for the past six years. he likes to read alot and this has caused him to be picked on at school.
Appearance:
Quote:
Player: Longcat
Chess piece: Mitch
Personality: Loud, lazy, stuck up
Bio: An obnoxious hipster. Thinks he's the coolest kid in the school, and he very well could be. He and Terrence get along rather well and are known to bully and belittle the underclassmen. Is rumored to use his tiny camera to get up-shots of girls skirts.
Appearance:
Quote:
Player: Zetsumei Bara.
Chess piece: Junko
Personality: She is silent. Whilst some call her mute, others are too afraid to talk about her. They are too afraid of her emotionless face, and cold hands.
Bio: Junko is from a rich family in Japan. She is half Japanese, half German. Her features are flawless, and every guy wants her, but most are afraid of her.
Appearance:
Quote:
Player: flamethrower1391
Chess piece: Setsurou Hasegawa
Personality: I'm sadistic. I enjoy torturing and tormenting people. I'm also usually quiet which creeps out quite a many people.
Bio: I love anything and everything dark and creepy. It's the reason why I was completely different from the rest of my family. They were the perfect American family, white picket fence, large green yards, keeping up with the Jones. It just wasn't me.
Camping out in the haunted school was more of my thing. When I heard of a few kids having a bet on who would run out first, I had to join them. Who wouldn't want to see a few wimps run away scared of what might be going bump in the night? But walking around town with a sign saying "Scaredy Cat" wasn't something exciting. Now if they had to walk around town naked with the sign, that's something humilating.

Appearance:

The Deceased…

None yet.

Last edited by Antagonist; 02-24-2011 at 04:06 PM..

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-11-2011, 08:19 PM

Creatures of the Night (non-humans):

Current players…

Player: Fading Existence
Chess piece: Ruprecht
Personality: Usually docile, but prone to become very violent if provoked.
Bio: Ruprecht used to be one of the faculty members of the school, before 'something' happened that wiped out everyone in the building. Most died, but he became disfigured instead. He has lost the majority of his memories from when he was still a human.
Appearance:

Quote:
Player: wickedwonderland
Chess piece: Julian
Personality: Tends to be a loner, silent type.
Bio: Intrigued by the schools rumored 'haunting' decides to check it out and perhaps take up a permanent residence. If for no other reason than taking a 'meal' from the foolish mortals who dare to intrude on his home and bother him.
Appearance:
Quote:
Player: finx15
Chess piece: Finx Sunfara
Personality: I have a very bad temper and tend to strike out for no reason. I am very vocal I will tell you what i think of things.
Bio: I have lived in the building ever since I was changed. I have scared the crap out of alot of people. I am always looking for a snack and am starving.
Appearance:
Quote:
Player: Longcat
Chess piece: Ceiling Queen
Personality: On the search for food for her growing brood
Bio: Used to be a spider in the science lab, her cage often shoved back with the chemistry supplies. There are others like her in the building but none of them her size (car tire sized) and she is the only one capable of speech.
Appearance:
Quote:
Player: Zetsumei Bara.
Chess piece: Kurama Ji
Personality: Ji is loving, sweet, and kind. He loves to help others, and is always watching over Junko. He's the only one who knows why she refuses to speak.
Bio: Ji is an immortal. He will live forever, at the aid of whoever it is that picks up his pocket watch. Junko picked it up when she was only three, and has kept it with her since. Anyone else who touches it, gets an immediate 120 watt electric shock.
Appearance:
Quote:
Player: flamethrower1391
Chess piece: Naomi
Personality: I'm kind and gentle until I become blood thirsty.
Bio: I became a vampire many years ago during the French Revolution. While many were going to the guillotine, I was going through the change and learning how the life of a vampire worked.
I had lived in the basement of this school when it was still open. I always had something to prey upon until something happened to the staff, and the school was closed. Occassionally, I didn't have to go out hunting when unexpected teens showed up to face the rumours.

Appearance:

The Deceased…

None yet.

Last edited by Antagonist; 02-24-2011 at 04:06 PM..

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-11-2011, 08:38 PM

Terrence wiped the sweat from his brow. He was securing the bucket above the door to the boy's restroom with rope and lots of tape. It was hard work, with no light except the small flashlight in his mouth, and no air conditioning for the hot, humid air of the summer, but it was totally worth it. Those pansies that had ventured into the school last time had all ran away screaming, and he heard that some of them weren't ever right in the head again after that.

He and his friends had a long running game going on. Every few months, one of them would be in charge of setting up various traps inside the old building, while the others would goad unsuspecting kiddies (and sometimes adults) to spend the night there as a dare. Afterwards, they'd gather at the local pub to boast to one another of their feats and how the crybabies had ran away screaming for dear mother.

Sure, they'd all heard of the rumors about the school, but they brushed it off as their accomplishment. After all, they had been using the school to prank the mass for over five years, it was enough time for the rumors to spread.

He ripped off another piece of duct tape and secured the final string to the wall, giving a satisfied nod and smirk at his work. The next idiot who comes walking in through the door would be in for an unpleasant surprise, in the form of a bucketload of foul, smelling 'juice'; a special brew he made with rotten food and garbage. Those fools won't know what hit them.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-13-2011, 12:26 AM

Finx walked the dark lonely hall swiftly. In the darkness there came a squeak and quick as lighting finx plucked a mouse of the floor and sank her teeth into it drawing all the blood out of the poor starved creature till there was none left. She threw the mouse away and looked about her scowling it had been years since her last good meal and she was thinking deeply of going out into the night and taking someone. She knew however that she could not something keeped her tethered here and when she would leave all exits lead back into the building. She sighed and sat down on a old chair contemplating what to do well she waited for her next meal to appear.

bribri0
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-13-2011, 03:47 AM

[IMGLEFT]http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac22/bribri0_aqw2/Decorated%20images/5046387971_400.jpg[/IMGLEFT]---------------------------------------------
--Roxie walked towards the abandoned old school with a book bag over her shoulder. She figured that Terrance had gotten here a few hours before to set traps. She'd have to be on edge, and careful everywhere she went from here on out. She was wearing a Short sleeved white tee with a picture of falling black feathers. Over it was an open black, sports styled jacket. she wore a long black fashion scarf loosely around her neck, and a pair of old, once dark, faded jeans. She wore a pair of black boots to ensure nothing that would fall on her feet would touch her skin. Her whole outfit, infant, was designed to keep any goo from ruining her good clothes, or making her want to take a shower.
---------------------------------------------
Roxie hopped the fence to the abandoned building and glanced at her watch. "Already ten thirty, the others should be arriving soon." she thought as she made her way into the building. Once everyone was there they found a nice enough room to stay in. It was a classroom, full of dust and rotting wood. She set her book bag down and got out her throw cover. She folded it in half and sat on it. It was getting to be about time to explore the haunted school. "I wonder what traps Terrance laid this year." she thought. She glanced at her watch again. "Only twenty something minutes until its go time." she thought. Looking around the room she smirked. "I wonder how loud this bunch of people will be screaming. Probably a lot with all the kids here." she thought happily. She'd enjoy all the traps Terrance laid tonight, though if any of them hurt anyone, he'd have an ear full in the morning. "Alright, is everyone about ready to go? Its almost midnight." she announced.

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to wickedwonderland

Old 01-13-2011, 06:19 AM

Beth had almost had enough with all these people. Lately she had been getting more and more restless. It might just be because most of her friends had gone somewhere for the summer and without school to occupy her she was quickly getting bored. As she had wandered around the mall earlier she had overheard some kids talking about the abandoned school. Everyone had heard the rumors that it was haunted but she had dismissed them like everyone else had. She overheard one of them talking about going to explore it tonight. Hmmm that might be interesting. Maybe that's what I need.

She arrived at the school and felt a chill creep up her spine. It sure looked creepy. She noticed a light coming from the front of the building and started towards it. The kids in the mall had mentioned that everyone who was going was going to meet up before exploring. She quickly went over the fence and walked into the school. It was pitch black inside and he almost lost her nerve when she saw a glow coming from the end of the hallway. She made her way down to it and walked inside, relieved to find other people there already. "Hi! I'm Beth," she called out brightly.

Julian had only been passing through when rumors of a supposedly 'haunted' school building had reached his ears. He had been wandering from place to place too long it seemed. Thinking he would go check it out, he happened to pass a group of young people excitedly talking about meeting there tonight. Well, well. Looks like the perfect opportunity. Maybe I can get a good meal out of one of the people. Nobody will notice them missing and if they do then they'll just blame it on the 'haunted' part. He gave a chilling smile and was gone in an instant.

Only a few minutes later he came up on the back of the school. It was a large building and gave off the impression that it had been abandoned for some time. He easily slipped inside and wandered around till he found the gym. Perfect He quickly ran across the floor, hitting the bleachers and launching himself into the rafters. He got comfortable and waited for the first unlucky person to wander in.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-13-2011, 03:11 PM

Terrence quickly dusted himself off, putting his shirt on, a sleeveless white with the words 'I Rock, You Suck' splashed across the front in black. He was going to be pretending as one of the 'sheep', the name he and his 'terrors' group dubbed the explorers. The one adding the snide remarks in the back and goading the others on, towards his traps. Then once the party scatters, he'd pick them down one by one, scaring the shit out of them, before making his way out. If anyone asks later, he'd just say he had a perfectly normal night at the school while making the others sound like pansies, freaking out over nothing. It was perfect.

Well, mostly.

He still had no idea HOW Roxie, of all people, found out that HE was in charge of this round's pranks. If he ever found out who in the 'terrors' group blabbed to the bitch, they'd be getting a few solid punches. That woman took all the fun out of his pranks...so what if that stupid teacher in his Economics class sat on his 'special' chair and had to be hospitalized for a week due to all the punctures in his ass from the nails he planted there? It wasn't as though anyone died! The teacher was a bastard, in his opinion, anyway. And she had slapped him. Slapped him!

"Bloody woman..." He muttered under his breath, shaking his head. She'll probably take his head off if she walked into the one in the gym, where he'd dug a hole into the ground and filled it with old rusty nails. (less likely to cause suspicion than if he had used tacks) He sighed, running a hand through his short hair. He was running late, and he didn't want to appear suspicious to the others. Quickly, he began making his way over towards the empty classroom they had agreed to meet in.

----------

The sounds were louder tonight. Loud, high-pitched, noises. It grated against his ears...what were ears again? It had something to do with sound...oh, right. The sounds. Loud sounds. Annoying sounds. Sounds of...food?

Ruprecht slowly made his way down the empty corridor. He was hungry. Those small, scuttling creatures just weren't all that satisfying. The larger ones, usually bipeds, sounded more delicious. Something told him he shouldn't eat them though. He didn't know why, but the something was rather insistent, so he complied and had not touched them so far, despite his many encounters with them. However, they do make the loudest rackets, often in the form of very high-pitched shrieks, and he really didn't like that.

Oh but he was so very hungry. Perhaps he could chance on one? Maybe the something won't bother him this time. Or he could just have one bite? Yes, a bite sounded nice. Ruprecht paused in front of a pair of swinging wood. What were they called? Doors, maybe. Or was it floors? Not that it mattered. Food was more important right now. He nudged them open with a loud creak, and slowly continued his way down the corridor. The sounds were getting nearer. Several doors/floors down, behind those large panels that made tinkering sounds when his claws scraped over them.

((If anyone's confused with Ruprecht's whereabouts or actions, please tell me! He doesn't have eyes so sounds and scent are all he's got.))

bribri0
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-17-2011, 03:11 AM

Roxie smiled, seeing a late comer come in. She was one of the quite, more hermit-like people in the town. From what she'd heard she was the type of person to have a small group of tight knit friends and stick with them, and she could respect that. Loyalty was a virtue in her mind. Roxie didn't know her well, and had only glanced at her a few times from working at the cafe. She seemed nice enough, and her introduction, plus the hear-say, proved it to her. She got up and walked over to the girl. "Just in time, Beth. I'm Roxie, in case you didn't know. Its almost time for us to go exploring. We're just waiting for the stroke of midnight." "And the jerk that set this night of will-be horrors up." she added mentaly. She really didn't like that guy. Not liking him, was an understatement. She hated him. He was a rude, violent, loud person who hurt their 'friends'. And by friends, she meant it in the loosest way possible. They only hung around him because they were scared of him, and even then they still got beat up. He was a complete an utter jerk. He had absolutely no disregard for others, just as long as he stayed on top and had a good laugh. In many ways, he reminded her of the few memories she had of her father. The terrible drunk he was. Always hitting and beating on her and her mother. At least he could use being drunk as an excuse.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Roxie tilted her head to the side for a moment, listening hard. "I thought I heard something..." she thought. She frowned. It sounded like nails scratching on wood, and a loud creek? "The violent idiot must of added speakers. I wonder which geek he beat up to learn how to do that." she thought scowling now. She shook her head and looked back at the girl with a smile. "Sorry, thought I heard something. Maybe some of the rumors are true about this place." she said to the girl. There were many rumors about the old abandoned school, half of them being started by Terrance and his so called 'friends'. It was somewhat ironic, though Terrance and Roxie hate each other so much, they used to be friends, once upon a time. Shortly after Roxie first moved here. They were two peas in a pod, until they got into a fight one day. They grew further and further apart after that day, their relationship never to be mended. When she was his friend, she would of never of thought of hurting him, and now she delights in each slap she delivers to him successfully. Like that one she gave him for hospitalizing the Economics teacher. He was giving her an A in that class, and the sub gave her a C.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-18-2011, 02:19 AM

((wait you guys in the house?))

bribri0
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-18-2011, 03:09 AM

((Yeah, its almost midnight in the rp, most of the characters are supposed to be. Its in "The beginning..." in the main post, last line))

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-18-2011, 06:16 AM

((The non-humans can be away from the classrooms, since they're supposed to be scattered throughout the entire school before getting drawn to the humans :yes:))
-----
Terrence deliberately stomped down the hall with increasingly loud steps, then crashed into the classroom by flinging the door open with a loud BANG. That usually gave them a good scare from the sudden noise.

"Hmm? Oh, so this is where you guys are gathered. I've been looking all over the place for this room." He pretended to be slightly annoyed and lost, in order to cover up how he managed to get so dusty and sweat-covered before they even began anything. "I must've spent half an hour going around looking for you guys." He then made a show of looking at his wristwatch, pressing the small button that made the numbers glow. "Ah, almost midnight. Well, I don't know about you guys, but we should probably do a quick self-introduction. Just to get acquainted." He kept the smirk off his face and instead plastered a practiced, earnest smile onto his face. "I'm Terrence. Terrence Luvard. I go to the nearby highschool, and heard about this little expedition from a couple of my friends in class. Thought I'd come over and check it out. What about you guys?"

He gave an expectant smile at the 'sheep', but he determinedly kept his gaze away from looking at Roxie. The girl had been nice to hang around with, but after a while he found that their interests just didn't mesh that well. In fact, it clashed. Quite badly. She did not like several of his fun little games, and had started trying to stop him. In all honesty, he didn't see what the big deal was. He was just having some fun. That was the point of doing them! But nooo. Roxie didn't like that. That had started the arguments, which reached its breaking point when he began his 'game' with the abandoned school. After a particular round he was in charge of that had a grown man running out shrieking and blubbering for his mother with his face covered in tears and snot, she had finally snapped and...well, kicked him where the sun don't shine. Hard. His smile just became a little more forced at the memory. Damned, miserable little..... He hissed in his mind. Maybe he wouldn't mind so much if she did step into that trap in the gym after all.

----------
Ruprecht slunked back into the shadows when he heard the approaching footsteps. It sounded like its owner was trying to make itself heard. It was loud, and he hated it. Loud noises scratched terribly at his hearing...he growled and shook its head side to side. It didn't help much with blocking the sounds, but he did it anyway. Like batting away some of the frustration.

The scent told him it was one of those large bipeds again. And it was a live, fresh one, unlike ones he had smelled lurking in the other corners of the place that smelled of death. The scent was a delicious one, and his mouth watered at the thought. Rich, sweet, tasty food. He wanted to dig his hands into the food and rip it into shreds where he could feast upon it...

And the loud BANG jolted him out of his thoughts. The 'something' also woke at the noise and immediately chided him for thinking about eating them. He still didn't understand why he wasn't supposed to eat them. They were the ones who had entered his domain...but he relented to the something again, and waited. Perhaps if one of them proved that they were not suitable guests, he could persuade the something to let him get a bite?

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-18-2011, 07:13 AM

Beth started to say something else when she heard the loud footsteps coming from down the hall. Although she wasn't one to get scared easily, something about the school had her nervous. She gulped nervously. "Does anybo-" She jumped as the door slammed open, her heart racing as she tried to catch her breath. She looked towards the open door ready with an angry retort when she saw the new guy. Her words died on her lips for a moment and then composed herself as she gave him an annoyed look.

"Was that really necessary? You made me jump." Her face softened as he smiled. "Well no matter, I'm sure there are worse things here that could do that as well. Hi I'm Beth. Nice to meet you." She walked over to where he stood, a smile lighting her face up. "I've been kinda restless the past month and thought maybe this was just what I needed to spice things up a little bit." She was starting to get excited about exploring the school even if it did make her slightly uneasy.

Julian had just gotten comfortable when his keen ears picked up the sound of loud footsteps. They sounded deliberate and he grinned wickedly, knowing that sooner or later someone would come along to the gym and provide him some entertainment. He thought about going to see where exactly the noise had came from but dismissed the idea almost as soon as it had entered his head.

He frowned slightly as he caught a wiff of something...strange. Unlike his own strangeness this smelled...primal. He didn't know why that word popped into his head but it seemed to fit. Unless the owner of that strange scent came his way he decided not to worry about it. However he did pick up another scent. This one familiar as it had to belong to one of his kind. This interested him. If he decided to make this his home, he wanted to be sure that he wouldn't have to worry about being attacked over territory. He decided to check it out later after his entertainment showed up at the very least. Julian could already hear the steady heartbeats of the humans that had gathered in this place.

Leaning back he got comfortable again. Or at least as comfortable as one could get on a steel beam. He closed his eyes, relaxing. He would know when someone came through the doors instantly, so there was no point in keeping his eyes open.

Last edited by wickedwonderland; 01-18-2011 at 07:16 AM..

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-18-2011, 07:31 AM

Terrence smiled a huge smile at the girl, beaming down at her with his teeth showing. "A pleasure meeting you, Ms. Beth." It was indeed a pleasure. The girl looked the type that would start squealing pretty soon, and that would no doubt grate on the nerves of the others and speed up the process of freaking them out. "I do apologize for making such a loud entrance, but I was getting quite frustrated that I wouldn't be able to find you guys on time, so I was hoping the noise would attract someone to find me." He explained. It sounded quite convincing. He'd probably believe it himself had he not known better. "What about you guys?" He turned to face the others, though still keeping his gaze carefully away from Roxie.
-------
Ruprecht retreated away from the room where he could hear the sound of chattering come from within. Most of the words made no sense to him, so he paid it no attention. There were more than one of them, that was obvious, and he didn't want to confront them all...the something inside him was telling him it wasn't a good idea. That they might hurt him. He didn't want to be hurt. He would have to wait until one of them got separated if he were to show himself.

Turning, the large creature decided to head towards one of the larger rooms in the back. It had a larger space to move around in, and more places to hide behind. Maybe there'll be some more of those little critters that scuttled on the floor there, where he could keep his hunger at bay.

------
((Ruprecht's heading towards the gym.))

shadow_universe
Neenja Stalking Sillyness with a...

Old 01-18-2011, 04:10 PM

Mimmy jumped of her bike and parked it in a bush. "Hmm...this is the place, right? I hope I am not too late." She walked to the gate and climbed over it.
The old school looked terrifying to her, the broken windows, the locked gate, everything. After she entered the building, she looked for the meeting place and went inside. "Well, hello there. I´ll join this...fun.", Mimmy said to the others.

(geez just no idea what to write :gonk: )

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-19-2011, 01:08 AM

Finx was on the hunt when sounds come from downstrairs and the smell of human blood drifted up the stairs. She turned towards them with a hiss. She walked towards them and placed her hand on the banister staring down into the front hall wondering if she could catch one. She smiled slightly and let her fangs slip out she would feed well this night.

bribri0
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-22-2011, 07:52 PM

Roxie turned her head when she heard the stomping. "Well speak of the devil." she thought with a frown. She crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes at Terrance. "About time you got here, Terry." she called out to him after Beth introduced herself, and he continued on with his false pleasantries. Before she could say more another girl came in. Her eyes grew wider. "Why is a kid here! She could seriously get hurt from Terrance's traps! I swear, if he invited the whole freshman class to this..." her thoughts trailed off. She narrowed her eyes and shot a venomous look at Terrance, then looked back at the girl. "Who are you?" she asked the kid in a snappy voice.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was clear Roxie was unhappy with someone so young coming to the haunted school, and she had good reason to be. It seemed as though every year the traps and tricks got more and more dangerous. At least one person every year got hurt. Some seriously, others were luckier. The last time Terrance ran the haunted school a grown man ran out screaming after only a half an hour. She was so angry with Terrance that she kicked him in a man's weakest point, and, well, she was one of the best kickball players back in the day... She wasn't afraid to repeat her actions again this year, if it was required. With a kid here, it probably would be. "I hope he doesn't try to run, or block this time." she thought.

shadow_universe
Neenja Stalking Sillyness with a...

Old 01-25-2011, 03:55 PM

She turned over to the girl who spoke. "My name is Mimmy and I love action. I thought this would be exactly what I was searching for. So I joined. I bet this is something fake to scae the crap out of everyone. I hope its worth it. And who are you?"
Mimmy walked over to the woman and leaned against the wall.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-28-2011, 02:57 AM

Terrence barely managed to keep the scowl off his face as he finally turned to face Roxie. "Yeah, well, not my fault this room was so hard to find!" He bit out, trying not to snap. He quickly went on, turning to face the others, before Roxie could say anything else that might make him throw a chair across the room and blow his cover.

"Well, I see everyone's here and the introductions have been made! From what I heard only four or five people were coming tonight." He said to everyone, smile back on his face. "It's midnight too," he glanced down at his watch, just in case. Yep, the time was now 12:02am. "Let's head out. Did everyone bring their flashlights?"

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-28-2011, 03:42 AM

Beth could have smacked herself in the head. A flashlight. She knew she was forgetting something when she had left the house. Flushing with embarrassment she turned to Terrance. "Um I left mine at home by accident. You wouldn't have an extra one would you?" She felt like such a fool for even having to ask. How stupid was she to have come to a 'haunted' school without her flashlight.

Julian had just gotten semi-comfortable when the strange scent he had caught earlier started to become stronger. Whatever it was, it seemed to be heading his way. He frowned and opened his eyes. Looking down everything was in stark detail, but it would be for him since he was a vampire. He kept a wary eye on the door as he waited to see if whatever it was would come into the gym.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-28-2011, 03:57 AM

He blinked at the girl who spoke, thoughts running through his head. He had a spare flashlight, a small, pocket-sized one that he had used for setting up his last prank, as well as the large one he held in his hand...the large one, of course, would be his. He wondered if he should offer her the small one. On one hand, keeping someone in the dark would be great for causing fear because they couldn't see anything, but then, the small light would only provide minimal lighting and there were a few pranks that required the target to at least be able to see them for maximum effect.

Making his choice quickly, he reached into his pocket and pulled out the small one, handing it to the girl named Beth. "Sure, here you go." He said, grinning friendly. "Always keep a spare one when I go on expeditions, as you never know when you might need 'em."

-------
Ruprecht nudged the doors open, shuffling inside. The place smelled musty, even more so than the corridors he had just came from. There was also a strange scent that hadn't been there before, but it didn't smell alive nor fresh so he ignored it. Instead, he sat down on his haunches and listened carefully.

...There! There was a small squeak coming from behind a row of tall, flat surfaces, and the sound of tiny, pattering feet. Ruprecht immediately got back on his feet, and slowly made his way over towards the sound, careful to keep his long claws from clicking too hard on the wooden surface of the floor. The small creature would only be a mouthful for him, but it would be able to sate his hunger for a little longer.

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-28-2011, 05:05 AM

Beth took the small flashlight gratefully. At least now she wouldn't be completely in the dark. "Thank you so much." She gave him a warm smile, flushing slightly as their fingers brushed. With the flashlight in her hand, she felt a little more confidant. It might not give out as much light as a regular flashlight, but some was better than none at all. "Well I'm ready now. Let's get going." She was eager to start exploring the school. This was exactly what she had needed. She could feel the restlessness that had hung over her head like a swollen cloud, disappear with her excitement.

Julian watched as the door opened slowly. His eyes widened slightly when he caught a glimpse of what had been giving off that strange scent. He had never seen anything like it before. Fascinated he watched as it moved towards the sound of tiny feet. He was amazed that the thing could move so quietly with it's size. Obviously he wasn't going to try to make a meal out of the creature. He could smell it's blood but it held not appeal to him. Certainly not like the scent of human blood. He felt his mouth water as he thought about sinking his fangs into an exposed neck and letting the sweet taste of hot blood fill his mouth. He shook his head to get rid of the image and continued to watch the creature below.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-28-2011, 07:30 PM

Finx slowly walked down the stairs and into the main hall. She smelled blood and there was lots of it at least 4 new blood in the house. She smiled she knew vagle of the creature that roamed the halls and as far as she knew she was the only vam having never ran into any other. It would be a feast two for her and two for the creature.

LucianLuna
The rebelious Vampire
Send a message via AIM to LucianLuna Send a message via MSN to LucianLuna Send a message via Yahoo to LucianLuna

Old 02-01-2011, 11:24 AM

John had to wait until his brother was asleep before he could go to the abandoned building he heard about. he didn't believe in ghosts or anything like that, but it still sounded like fun. he was arriving late because of having to wait until he could sneak out. The boy was wearing jeans and a long sleeve white shirt as he finally made his way inside the house and wondered where he was supposed to go after entering. He knew others where supposed to be here but not exactly where. he started exploring the building until he found the rest of the group. "Sorry I'm late, my brother took forever falling asleep tonight."

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-02-2011, 04:05 AM

Beth was almost at the door when an attractive boy entered the room. She smiled at him. "Hello. I'm Beth." She always tried to be nice to everyone. She looked him over and was a little disappointed that he looked so much younger than her. He was very cute. "I hope you remembered your flashlight. I ended up having to borrow one." She flushed with embarassment but kept her smile in place.

A muted howl sounded out in the hallway. Beth instantly tensed. She looked towards the sound of the noise. "What was that?" She usually didn't frighten very easily but something about this place seemed to put her on edge. She moved just a bit closer to the group. There was safety in numbers or so she thought. "Maybe we should partner up before setting out on our own. Safer that way."

(Julian is still watching Ruprecht)