Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 11-19-2012, 12:00 AM

Day 1.......People are Praying it's going to be over soon, and it's only Day Freaking 1......The Same Question's keep poping up. Is it a Virus? Is it a Form of Nuclear War-fare? Are they alive.....or are they dead? The same Answear Keep's poping up, from different Lip's : We don't know. All that we do know is that it's spreading Fast. Almost all Major City's are Under Quarentine, and Several Military Strong-hold's have Already been lost. People are Running Scared, Causing a Massive panic. If your Well-armed, and thick skinned, this could be a Oppritunity to most Thieve's. Make-shift Hold-out's are already Being Made. One Such Hold-out is, Ironically, a Mall of all place's.

This Mall, Hold's only One Person : Me. I'm Sending this Radio Message To all open band's, From Some Electronic Appliance store, Hoping to Get some Sort of Military Contact.....If not, any Survivor's that Catch this, listion Closely : I have Gun's, I have food and Water, and The Mall is Empty. The door's are Securly locked and bullet proof, so There's no Chance of those.....thing's Breaking threw. If you get this, Come here. My Name is Joseph Antonio Vazquez, and I'm sending this Message on Loop, until Someone Respond's.

Here is the Roleplay Rule's.

1. No God-moding, or Power-moding. I am the god here.
2. Send me the Profile, and if Accepted, Post them yourself.
3. Unless I Say it's okay, Your Charecter CANNOT be immune.
4. Post atleast Once Every 2 day's. I understand writer's block, but that take's it too far.
5. Don't just post once, and leave.

Here are the Skeleton's.

Name :
Skill's: (not magic or Anything, just Off-hand skill's, like Hacking, and Medicene)
Bio : (atleast One Paragraph)
Pic :

Here is My guy.

Name : Joseph A. Vazquez
Weapon's : M4 Carbine, a MEU(SOC) pistol, and a Ka-bar Knife.
Skill's : A Farmer, Builder, and Electricion.
Bio : Joseph is Ex-military. He Served Several Tour's in Iraq and Afganhistan. When his Military Service Ended, He took up a Job as Head of Security In the local Mall of his Home-town, Chicago. When all hell Broke loose, And the Mall was Exvacuated, He stayed behind. He had the Mall locked up Tight, with most Corridor's Cut off, and Other Entrance's locked. After Awhile, He sent out his Radio Message, praying to god someone Responded.

His experience as a Farm Boy, and his Former Work as a Electricion give him a slight advantage in Maintaining the place, but He knew if he did not get more people soon, The whole place would fall to dis-repair. He Plan's on Waiting for a Evac Chopper to Arrive, to take him to the Island Safe Haven, Diego Garcia.
Pic :

Last edited by Andraus; 11-20-2012 at 04:54 AM..

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 11-20-2012, 04:52 AM

Name :
Lindsey Reo
Weapon's :
Handgun, chain whip, and finger claws.
Skill's:
Hacking, stealth, and designing.
Bio :
Lindsey is you average tomboy, she learned how to hotwire a care when she was 12 and kept learning from there. She got into a lot of trouble when she was a growing up. She basically taught herself and mastered some not so great skills. She could actually hack the government computers if she wanted to. She once was even a person of interest for the government for her skills. When the zombie problem broke out she packed her weapons, the whip and finger claws were of her own design but the gun was her fathers. Now she is roaming looking for others and well doing what she does best, facing problems head on and with force.
Pic :

Andraus

Old 11-20-2012, 04:58 AM

After He Set His Radio on Loop, Joseph Took a Couple of Clip-board's, and Decided to Take Inventory on the Mall's Supplie's. It would take alot of time, but this way he'd Learn what he had. After an hour or so, He had the Entire 3rd Floor Covered. The Third floor was Mostly Restraunt's, and Summer/Winter Wear. He Took Note on the Available Food, and Broke down all the Un-useable Surplus, into Scrap and Spare part's. He then went on his Radio, to see if he got any Response.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 11-20-2012, 05:08 AM

Lindsey sat in a pick up truck that she had hot-wired and sat for a bit. She was cleaning up her claws when she heard something come across the radio, it was a bit fuzzy so she sat and fiddled with the nob until she was able to hear it better. What she heard was a bit of a shock at first. There was someone out there that had survived ant take up resistance in a mall. Hearing that he hoped for a response she pulled the radio out of the mount and switched some of the wires around and attached a few new ones. Once she was satisfied that it might send a message back along the same wave links she said "Hearing ya, Joseph, but you location is not very specific. Do you know how many malls there are?"

Andraus

Old 11-20-2012, 01:08 PM

Joseph had to Restraint himself from Jumping for Joy when He got a Response. he Turned on the Sender, and spoke. "Finally! a Signal! My Location is at 7251, North Clark "he said. "Good to see I got a Response from out there. When you arrive, Meet me by the Back Entrance. Just turn left, and straight down, then stop at the Dumpster's. Il open the door down there, and be out there soon."

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 11-20-2012, 08:50 PM

Lindsey sat and listened for the response and smiled when she got it. She waited and wrote down where he was and his directions then said "Alright, shouldn't take me too long to get there." She put the radio down on the seat beside her and started the car, put it in drive and headed off down the road. She had a map on the floor if she needed it. She maneuvered around abandoned cars and to the mall. Once she made sure it was the right one she followed the directions from there. She parked the truck beside the dumpsters and sat in the truck will all her things ready to go. She wasn't going to get out until she say him, just to be on the safe side.

Andraus

Old 11-20-2012, 09:53 PM

The door latch Opened Quietly, but Quickly. You See a Man, with Black hair, red eye's, and a Large Trench goat. He held on his back his military Rifle, and his favorite pistol in hand. "Come on! Bring your stuff, and hurry inside! il get your Car in later "he said to her, Motioning her to get inside fast. You see, in the Distance, two Undead, just stumbling around. thankfully, they had not seem to take notice as of yet.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 11-20-2012, 10:08 PM

Seeing the door open Lindsey grabbed her weapons and got out of the truck. She noticed the two undead and moved a little quicker. Reaching the door she said "Living flesh, that's a good sign, and walked in." He said that he would bring her truck in later, but where he was going to keep it she had no idea.

Andraus

Old 11-20-2012, 10:13 PM

He brought her to a Restraunt, Burger king to be Exact, and made her sit down. He then put a Burger and fry's in front of her "Eat up. You look hungry "he said. He then went outside, and opened up the Hatch that lead to the Large Parking Garage, which he was NOT sure was safe. He pushed the Car Inside, then closed the Garage, locking it. He then Went back inside, locked the Steel-bolted door, and the several door's fallowing, and went to rejoin the survivor.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 11-21-2012, 04:25 AM

Lindsey had followed Joseph to the resurant and watched as he placed the burger down infront of her and told her to eat. He then left, so Lindsey sat and ate the burger and fries. The mall seemed like a pretty big place, well at least there was a lot more food and well there was probably a store in this place that she could actually get a decent nights sleep. She finished up and then sat at the table to wait and see if he came back.

Andraus

Old 11-21-2012, 04:50 AM

He Came Back, and Sat down. He then took His weapon's off his back, and started doing Maintenance on His Rifle. He was Taught in Basic training to be Ready for the Worse, and he wasen't going to let his Training go to waste. plus, it sucked when you wasted bullet's on Poor Weapon's Maintenance. "Who are you, anyway?" he asked the girl.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 11-22-2012, 04:38 AM

Lindsey watched as he sat down and started to work on his gun. Hearing his question she looked at him, she thought about it, sure her name was Lindsey, but most people she knew just called her Reo. She wasn't about to change that so she leaned back in the chair and said "The names Reo". Besides she liked it more then Lindsey she thought it suited her just fine. She looked around the mall then said "And I can shoot a gun. The rest doesn't matter." She stood up and walked around looking at all the different resturants that were there and figured food wouldn't really be a problem.

Andraus

Old 11-22-2012, 07:30 AM

"Come with me. "He said, grabbing some paint can's and other supplies. "You stay here, your going to help me....I'm painting a 'We're alive' Sign up on the roof. I also need help finding a Flare gun "He said to her. He wanted to make sure he was prepared in case a chopper arrived.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 11-23-2012, 02:50 AM

Lindsey followed him then said "How am I supposed to help exactly if you tell me to stay here?" She looked at the pain cans then said "I could go look for the flare... I mean it shouldn't be that hard to find in a mall." She looked around, if he wanted her to help then she would have to do something.

Andraus

Old 11-23-2012, 06:32 AM

"Alright. I also need your help with something....dangerous. "He said. "the top 3 level's of the mall are safe, and the door's to the lower level's and outside are blocked, but I'm not sure the parking lot is free of un-infected "he said. "We need to block the lot off, and clear it out "he said.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 11-23-2012, 02:09 PM

Lindsey looked at him and said "Are you kidding! You are messaging people to come here to live and your not sure that it is safe." She paused then said "I'll help but you should have made sure everything was clear before you told people it was safe here."

Andraus

Old 11-23-2012, 05:38 PM

"It IS safe. I told you, the lower level's are completely Blocked off. The only way to get to the lower level's, is by using the elevator."he said. "I put a sign by all the elevator's that said 'proceed at your own risk to the lower level's. Beside's, don't worry about protection. there's a gun store on level 3."

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 11-23-2012, 06:16 PM

Lindsey looked at him then said "I have my own weapons, the only reason I would go to the gun store is for more bullets." She turned around and said "It may seem safe but you never know how zombies are in a pack, if there are any down there then they could be dangerous." She thought a moment then said "Why don't you go paint you sign, I'll find flares and then we will go check out the lower levels."

Andraus

Old 11-23-2012, 07:28 PM

"Alright. I'd check the security booth's. also, don't worry about one of those thing's creeping up on you"he said, getting up. "I'v checked all monitor's, all closed off area's, and all coridor's. all the infected I found I killed, and threw off the roof." he said to her, wiping his knife clean.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 11-23-2012, 07:32 PM

Lindsey said "Well besides any that may be on the lower levels." She smiled then said "If I find a flare I'll bring it up to the roof." She grabbed her things and started off towards the security both.

Andraus

Old 11-23-2012, 08:02 PM

The Security booth's were clean, but reeked off blood. You see blood stain's that looked as if someone tried to clean them. Inside were the useual Riot Armanent's, and Security camara's. It showed one of the roof, of me painting S.O.S. sign's.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 11-23-2012, 11:04 PM

Lindsey looked at the cameras for a bit and then laughed a little, seeing as there were no flares that she could see she decided to get out. The smell of blood was really strong anyways. She headed out and looked around for a camping store normally there were flares with that or a auto store for safety kits.

Andraus

Old 11-24-2012, 12:27 AM

You see a bloody crowbar, and a body, with the Head pretty much smashed. Infected or not, the body wasen't getting up soon. Inside, you find a Small flare-gun in the 'Emergency' Section. However, the Flare had only 1 shot.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 11-24-2012, 01:19 AM

Lindsey looked around a bit and grabbed the gun before she headed up to the roof to see if he was done painting. She looked at him then said "You may need to do a better clean up, there are still bodies in stores."

Andraus

Old 11-24-2012, 03:12 AM

"I will when I get around to it. "he said, whiping his head. He then looked down, and saw small number's of infected starting to gather.